• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7599 users

[Day 3] ASUS ROG Summer 2012 - Page 136

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 140 Next
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
August 04 2012 17:22 GMT
#2701
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...


Maybe he does speak perfect korean, why the hell is this bothering you...jesus, the people on this forum
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 04 2012 17:22 GMT
#2702
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...

I would say that I speak perfect English, do I have a high opinion of myself? Obviously with perfect I mean fluent, not that I know the entire vocabulary. If that was the requirement I wouldn't even speak perfect Finnish which would be a bit silly.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
pikey26
Profile Joined September 2010
United States23 Posts
August 04 2012 17:23 GMT
#2703
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...


High opinion? Or just understanding that I am a 2nd generation Korean American?
djcube
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States985 Posts
August 04 2012 17:25 GMT
#2704
On August 05 2012 02:17 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Why would R1CH call Reis unprofessional then?

His translating was okay throughout the tournament, but Taeja did indeed say that about game 2. A lot of times he didn't translate what the players said, but said something along the lines or with a similar meaning to the original. One problem is he didn't know the Korean names of the SC2 units, so he had to ask the players to describe the unit to him (this happened with Taeja in day 2). I dunno, he's okay I guess. I think it's hard to find a translator that isn't shy to speak in the same tone and emotion as the player and also to translate correctly with well-spoken English.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 17:28:10
August 04 2012 17:27 GMT
#2705
On August 05 2012 02:25 djcube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:17 syllogism wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Why would R1CH call Reis unprofessional then?

His translating was okay throughout the tournament, but Taeja did indeed say that about game 2. A lot of times he didn't translate what the players said, but said something along the lines or with a similar meaning to the original. One problem is he didn't know the Korean names of the SC2 units, so he had to ask the players to describe the unit to him (this happened with Taeja in day 2). I dunno, he's okay I guess. I think it's hard to find a translator that isn't shy to speak in the same tone and emotion as the player and also to translate correctly with well-spoken English.

Sure, but he was clearly implying that Reis was intentionally putting words into taeja's mouth. If Taeja indeed did say that, perhaps one should refrain from making accusations unless one is sure, very unprofessional
Magashi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States164 Posts
August 04 2012 17:28 GMT
#2706
er, well if Taeja did say it then its fine, just a misunderstanding from R1CH im sure.
HerO | Taeja
Provocateur
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1665 Posts
August 04 2012 17:28 GMT
#2707
On August 05 2012 02:06 Rewera wrote:
WTF! I went for some beer for 19:00 finals, but there no finals anymore

Don't worry, TSL coming up in a little more than two hours =D
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
August 04 2012 17:29 GMT
#2708
On August 05 2012 02:23 pikey26 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...


High opinion? Or just understanding that I am a 2nd generation Korean American?


You think you're better than us just because you can speak Korean????? XD Jk, don't know why that guy was so offended =_= As someone else mentioned, I think Reis' english is a bit lacking which might contribute to mistranslations more than him deliberately changing MC's words.
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
August 04 2012 17:30 GMT
#2709
Well if you remember Nestea vs MVP at Blizzcon, back to that insane "ghosts counter everything" game the translator intentionally left out any of Nestea's balance complains during the interviews.

Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
August 04 2012 17:30 GMT
#2710
On August 05 2012 02:30 MavivaM wrote:
Well if you remember Nestea vs MVP at Blizzcon, back to that insane "ghosts counter everything" game the translator intentionally left out any of Nestea's balance complains during the interviews.


It's okay. Blizzard had his back anyway.
pikey26
Profile Joined September 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 17:36:08
August 04 2012 17:33 GMT
#2711
On August 05 2012 02:29 SupLilSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:23 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...


High opinion? Or just understanding that I am a 2nd generation Korean American?


You think you're better than us just because you can speak Korean????? XD Jk, don't know why that guy was so offended =_= As someone else mentioned, I think Reis' english is a bit lacking which might contribute to mistranslations more than him deliberately changing MC's words.


Yeah translating at a high level (aka broadcasted high profile tournament) is a lot more difficult than said.

Just because he's not a professional translator, accusing him of injecting bias into his work is ridiculous. Especially when you 'understand little Korean'.

I, along with any other people who speak a moderate amount of Korean, could clearly tell he was just doing what he could.
vandelayindustries
Profile Joined August 2011
United States290 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 17:37:15
August 04 2012 17:36 GMT
#2712
Anyone know when/where the replay pack for the tournament will be released? I have some studying to do !!
aviator116
Profile Joined November 2011
United States820 Posts
August 04 2012 17:38 GMT
#2713
On August 05 2012 02:36 vandelayindustries wrote:
Anyone know when/where the replay pack for the tournament will be released? I have some studying to do !!

They're usually nice enough to release it in the next few days
Bogus ST_Life IMMVP
Simsallabin
Profile Joined June 2012
Nepal216 Posts
August 04 2012 17:39 GMT
#2714
Well the person to blame is R1CH for saying something that wasn´t ever true.
Woop!
aviator116
Profile Joined November 2011
United States820 Posts
August 04 2012 17:40 GMT
#2715
On August 05 2012 02:22 Odoakar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...


Maybe he does speak perfect korean, why the hell is this bothering you...jesus, the people on this forum

o.O sounds like you're being bothered more than he is LOL.
Bogus ST_Life IMMVP
aviator116
Profile Joined November 2011
United States820 Posts
August 04 2012 17:41 GMT
#2716
On August 05 2012 02:29 SupLilSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:23 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...


High opinion? Or just understanding that I am a 2nd generation Korean American?


You think you're better than us just because you can speak Korean????? XD Jk, don't know why that guy was so offended =_= As someone else mentioned, I think Reis' english is a bit lacking which might contribute to mistranslations more than him deliberately changing MC's words.

I don't think he was offended, you guys are just blowing things out of proportion LOL
Bogus ST_Life IMMVP
Heavenlee
Profile Joined April 2012
United States966 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 17:43:38
August 04 2012 17:42 GMT
#2717
On August 05 2012 02:29 SupLilSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:23 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...


High opinion? Or just understanding that I am a 2nd generation Korean American?


You think you're better than us just because you can speak Korean????? XD Jk, don't know why that guy was so offended =_= As someone else mentioned, I think Reis' english is a bit lacking which might contribute to mistranslations more than him deliberately changing MC's words.


Yeah, Reis has always been a good guy, I don't think he would ever consciously inject his own bias really. He adds a ton to the community and is pretty much the link between Koreans and foreigners in EU events/events MC goes to. Maybe he may mistranslate something slightly but he always seems to get at least the gist of everything.
soverRR
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden348 Posts
August 04 2012 17:42 GMT
#2718
Looking at the stats, it's fun to see how TaeJa dropped one map against everyone he played (exceptions are Harstem 0 and MaNa 2). Still, 5/7 ended up X-1. Wonder if that means he's very good at adapting or something. Or maybe it's just me who finds that interesting,
vandelayindustries
Profile Joined August 2011
United States290 Posts
August 04 2012 17:45 GMT
#2719
On August 05 2012 02:38 aviator116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:36 vandelayindustries wrote:
Anyone know when/where the replay pack for the tournament will be released? I have some studying to do !!

They're usually nice enough to release it in the next few days


Great! Thanks for the info. Any idea where it's usually posted to?
soverRR
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden348 Posts
August 04 2012 17:46 GMT
#2720
On August 05 2012 02:40 aviator116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 02:22 Odoakar wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:21 Whatson wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:16 pikey26 wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:12 provrorsbarn wrote:
On August 05 2012 02:10 R1CH wrote:
Don't like how Reis was adding excuses for MC in the translation there. Very unprofessional.


Yeah I agree.... I understand a little korean....thats why you never should let your manager(or whatever reis is) to translate for you.....this happens quite alot in other sports aswell......especially MMA/Boxing


I speak perfect Korean (More or less, I just couldn't hold down a real job or attend college with it or anything like that).

And Taeja did say that about MC.

Also, Reis' english seems limited in general, throughout the whole tournament he was paraphrasing or slightly mistranslating a ton.

There is a reason why there's a whole career dedicated to this profession. Translating at a high level isn't as easy as you'd think.

Somebody's got a high opinion of themselves...


Maybe he does speak perfect korean, why the hell is this bothering you...jesus, the people on this forum

o.O sounds like you're being bothered more than he is LOL.


Well, being bothered by annoying assholes is a valid thing. Being bothered by someone claiming to speak perfect korean is not.
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15m
Patches Events
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
OSC
13h 15m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.