• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11124 users

[Day 3] ASUS ROG Summer 2012 - Page 138

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 Next
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
August 04 2012 19:23 GMT
#2741
On August 05 2012 03:57 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 03:54 ELA wrote:
On August 05 2012 03:38 Dodgin wrote:
It's really too bad Taeja is not going to be in WCS, I want to see if he can win a tournament full of Korea's best right now in his peak form.


Yo dude,

Check out the lineups in these events:

ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 2 Grand Prix 1
MyCall StarCraft II League Season 3
ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 1 #14
ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 1 #13
ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 1 #12
MyCall StarCraft II League Season 2
ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 1 #10
ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 1 #9
ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 1 #8
MLG 2012 Summer Arena
ESV Grand Prix #2
MLG 2012 Summer Arena

All Kill of Team Foreigner United
All Kill of Team ZeNEX
All Kill of Prime

^^

Yep, Taeja has won all of them


That doesn't really have anything to do with my point...ESV wins are great but It's not the same as a GSL or WCS Korea/WCG Korea.

You are correct, but Taeja winning those (mostly) online tournaments tells you something about his raw skill. In terms of mechanics and stuff like that when you don't need to prepare for an opponent, Taeja is a freaking beast of a man.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 04 2012 19:34 GMT
#2742
I was away ( mostly sleeping after OSL ) but why is the thread for today so small ?
Games were too quick ? :/
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
MyLastSerenade
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany710 Posts
August 04 2012 19:36 GMT
#2743
congrats taeja!
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
August 04 2012 19:37 GMT
#2744
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
August 04 2012 19:44 GMT
#2745
On August 05 2012 04:34 Noocta wrote:
I was away ( mostly sleeping after OSL ) but why is the thread for today so small ?
Games were too quick ? :/


Pretty sure you just answered your own question. First half of this was competing against the last OSL final.
Malaz
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1257 Posts
August 04 2012 19:52 GMT
#2746
Gz TaeJa!
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
August 04 2012 20:01 GMT
#2747
Taeja is such a talented player

gz to him <3
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
August 04 2012 20:10 GMT
#2748
On August 05 2012 04:34 Noocta wrote:
I was away ( mostly sleeping after OSL ) but why is the thread for today so small ?
Games were too quick ? :/

idon'twanttoliveonthisplanetanymore


BW had it's final hoo rah same night. That's the only reason it's small.
hi. big fan.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 20:13:37
August 04 2012 20:12 GMT
#2749
So. Anymore Taeja doubters still out there? I hope not.
lowdice
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden306 Posts
August 04 2012 20:14 GMT
#2750
Is there any VODs out?
You only have a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it!
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
August 04 2012 20:29 GMT
#2751
On August 05 2012 05:14 lowdice wrote:
Is there any VODs out?


reddit or not, it's a very useful link toi have:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SpoilerFreeSC/comments/xk72a/ongoing_asus_rog_summer_2012/
Terran & Potato Salad.
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
August 04 2012 20:31 GMT
#2752
jeeeeeeeeeeze taeja is a monster, i wonder how much longer he can keep up at this pace
JD, need I say more? :D
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 04 2012 20:48 GMT
#2753
congrats TaeJa!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
August 04 2012 20:52 GMT
#2754
On August 05 2012 04:37 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.

uhh I'm an MKP fan but there is no question which one of them is better right now and it definitely is not MKP based purely on results. MKP's last Korean games for example have about 6 more losses on his first page of TLPD and taeja has been absolutely dominating everything he has been in outside of Korea too.
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
August 04 2012 21:15 GMT
#2755
On August 05 2012 04:37 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.


You don't think Taeja is better than MKP...? Yeah I avoid facts sometimes too.
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 21:44:10
August 04 2012 21:29 GMT
#2756
On August 05 2012 06:15 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 04:37 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.


You don't think Taeja is better than MKP...? Yeah I avoid facts sometimes too.


No, I don't because taeja won the weakest arena to date and assembly was a weak lineup with MC only as a standout. Taeja is good, but not better than MKP. I'm not buying into the taeja hype yet and when I mean hype, I mean those claims about being the best player in the world or best terran in the world.

On August 05 2012 05:52 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 04:37 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.

uhh I'm an MKP fan but there is no question which one of them is better right now and it definitely is not MKP based purely on results. MKP's last Korean games for example have about 6 more losses on his first page of TLPD and taeja has been absolutely dominating everything he has been in outside of Korea too.


I think it's a misnomer to compare their recent Korean TLPD because MKP just hasn't played much recently. He has 5 games in KR TLPD in July, while taeja has 33 games played. Taeja has just been in the spotlight more recently due to how many tourneys he's played.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
shineq
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1453 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 21:35:05
August 04 2012 21:29 GMT
#2757
Wrong thread, sorry T_T
"If you can chill, chill." - Liquid`NonY, "david some do it T>T" - SlayerSBoxeR || Twitter: http://twtter.com/shineqGAMING || http://twitch.tv/shineq
noddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom927 Posts
August 04 2012 22:45 GMT
#2758
On August 05 2012 06:29 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 06:15 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
On August 05 2012 04:37 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.


You don't think Taeja is better than MKP...? Yeah I avoid facts sometimes too.


No, I don't because taeja won the weakest arena to date and assembly was a weak lineup with MC only as a standout. Taeja is good, but not better than MKP. I'm not buying into the taeja hype yet and when I mean hype, I mean those claims about being the best player in the world or best terran in the world.

Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 05:52 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 05 2012 04:37 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.

uhh I'm an MKP fan but there is no question which one of them is better right now and it definitely is not MKP based purely on results. MKP's last Korean games for example have about 6 more losses on his first page of TLPD and taeja has been absolutely dominating everything he has been in outside of Korea too.


I think it's a misnomer to compare their recent Korean TLPD because MKP just hasn't played much recently. He has 5 games in KR TLPD in July, while taeja has 33 games played. Taeja has just been in the spotlight more recently due to how many tourneys he's played.


I don't think it's fair to say who is the best right now between MKP/Taeja/MVP exactly for that reason. Taeja has played a lot more than the other two and has a lot more exposure right now. He seems godly, but then so does MarineKing when he plays.

I just hope MKP stops failing at GSL vs players he has shown he can easily beat(coincidentally one of them being Taeja last season before Taeja was on a tear) so we can see the terran titans duke it out for a title.

I definitely think Taeja's TvZ is better right now though but can't say TvT/TvP for certain until he faces the very best in bo3/bo5's, like MarineKing has.
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
August 04 2012 23:29 GMT
#2759
On August 05 2012 07:45 noddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 06:29 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 05 2012 06:15 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
On August 05 2012 04:37 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.


You don't think Taeja is better than MKP...? Yeah I avoid facts sometimes too.


No, I don't because taeja won the weakest arena to date and assembly was a weak lineup with MC only as a standout. Taeja is good, but not better than MKP. I'm not buying into the taeja hype yet and when I mean hype, I mean those claims about being the best player in the world or best terran in the world.

On August 05 2012 05:52 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 05 2012 04:37 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 05 2012 03:59 noddy wrote:
I want to see Taeja vs MKP or MVP in a bo3/bo5

I also hope he gets put against Parting and Symbol ot DRG next season so we can truly see if hes the best T/player


MKP played taeja in a bo9 in IPL fight club and MKP won 5-1. Taeja's current run is good, but I still don't think it compares to MKP's run at the start of this year, nor do I think taeja is better than MKP now. Shame MKP wasn't at the last MLG arena or assembly so he could show taeja who the true terran king is.

uhh I'm an MKP fan but there is no question which one of them is better right now and it definitely is not MKP based purely on results. MKP's last Korean games for example have about 6 more losses on his first page of TLPD and taeja has been absolutely dominating everything he has been in outside of Korea too.


I think it's a misnomer to compare their recent Korean TLPD because MKP just hasn't played much recently. He has 5 games in KR TLPD in July, while taeja has 33 games played. Taeja has just been in the spotlight more recently due to how many tourneys he's played.


I definitely think Taeja's TvZ is better right now though but can't say TvT/TvP for certain until he faces the very best in bo3/bo5's, like MarineKing has.


He beat Hero 3-1 and MC 4-1 what more do you want? :D

"zomg he needs to beat squirtle, seed and parting!" that's never going to happen in official matches within reasonable time.
Bahajinbo
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany488 Posts
August 04 2012 23:32 GMT
#2760
Gz to TaeJa, he just understands how to play Terran. Just genius.
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 402
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38139
Calm 7285
Bisu 2487
Rain 1431
Jaedong 1036
Horang2 605
BeSt 572
Rush 412
Soma 385
Larva 335
[ Show more ]
Stork 323
Light 281
Zeus 193
ZerO 190
Snow 172
Mind 137
Free 107
910 103
Barracks 82
Killer 60
Sea.KH 50
Mong 48
Hyun 45
Shinee 35
Trap 32
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 28
Pusan 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Rock 20
Aegong 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8580
XaKoH 435
Counter-Strike
fl0m4108
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes488
Other Games
gofns34418
singsing2313
B2W.Neo774
hiko482
Lowko355
Mlord333
Hui .184
Livibee170
DeMusliM158
mouzStarbuck135
djWHEAT112
RotterdaM91
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
Mew2King65
ToD58
KnowMe40
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2392
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.