• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8444 users

[TSL4] Ro32 Day 2 - Page 72

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 130 Next
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
July 29 2012 20:38 GMT
#1421
NaNiwa? Is this real life????
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Provocateur
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1665 Posts
July 29 2012 20:38 GMT
#1422
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow

The difference between those ones and the regular sodas is marginal at best though, if you wanna be healthy just skip soda all together, don't get tricked by the commercials xP
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 29 2012 20:39 GMT
#1423
On July 30 2012 05:38 pmp10 wrote:
Wow 38% TvT.
Didn't know Keen struggles with it so much.
Lack of good terrans on team must be hurting his results.


Nah, it's just his history against NaDa.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Meatloaf
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Spain664 Posts
July 29 2012 20:39 GMT
#1424
I'm Rooting for the Finns from now on , especially elfi!

go Suomidudes!
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
July 29 2012 20:39 GMT
#1425
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


A: unnecessary jab at player B: No, smart people drink water.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
July 29 2012 20:39 GMT
#1426
On July 30 2012 05:37 TeeTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


wouldn't smart people be drinking juice or water?

Smart people drink water and milk.
#TeamBuLba
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
July 29 2012 20:39 GMT
#1427
On July 30 2012 05:33 FrogOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


http://www.toepfer-feinkost.de/index.php/kartoffelsalat.html

thats for restaurants though
Off-season = best season
MBH
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland796 Posts
July 29 2012 20:39 GMT
#1428
Keen looks like a slim Kim Jong-Un with hair haha...
GuardianEU
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands488 Posts
July 29 2012 20:40 GMT
#1429
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


Smart people drink water...
Standard.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 29 2012 20:40 GMT
#1430
On July 30 2012 05:39 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:38 pmp10 wrote:
Wow 38% TvT.
Didn't know Keen struggles with it so much.
Lack of good terrans on team must be hurting his results.


Nah, it's just his history against NaDa.


This is actually true ^_^ NaDa has been such a cockblock in Code S for him
The Bomber boy
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
July 29 2012 20:40 GMT
#1431
By the way, where to get that poster, does anyone know? Would be nice to have it while the thing is still going on!
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 29 2012 20:40 GMT
#1432
On July 30 2012 05:37 TeeTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


wouldn't smart people be drinking juice or water?


Juice has sugar/kcal lol. Pepsi/Coke Light have 0 Sugar and 0/kcal! Its basically colored water with flavor.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#1433
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow

except anything with aspartame is fucking disgusting... and it's not very hard to keep yourself in decent shape anyway -.-
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#1434
On July 30 2012 05:40 DongLongJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:37 TeeTS wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


wouldn't smart people be drinking juice or water?


Juice has sugar/kcal lol. Pepsi/Coke Light have 0 Sugar and 0/kcal! Its basically colored water with flavor.


Water
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#1435
On July 30 2012 05:38 pmp10 wrote:
Wow 38% TvT.
Didn't know Keen struggles with it so much.
Lack of good terrans on team must be hurting his results.


Its really deceiving...
He beat MMA, Gumiho, Polt, in series, and lost 2-1 to byun. Not bad at all if you actually look at the records
can i get my estro logo back pls
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#1436
On July 30 2012 05:39 garlicface wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:37 TeeTS wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


wouldn't smart people be drinking juice or water?

Smart people drink water and milk.

Not at the same time, pro tip.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 20:42:02
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#1437
Stream is decent now, but I'm chuckling every time the lagintro is starting.

Come on Keen, VortiX vs Keen could be fun.
Sp00ly
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1546 Posts
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#1438
On July 30 2012 05:40 DongLongJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:37 TeeTS wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


wouldn't smart people be drinking juice or water?


Juice has sugar/kcal lol. Pepsi/Coke Light have 0 Sugar and 0/kcal! Its basically colored water with flavor.


Doesn't mean its healthy. How do you think they get that flavour?
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#1439
WELMU HWAITING
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Influ
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany780 Posts
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#1440
On July 30 2012 05:27 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:23 detestrian wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:21 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:18 detestrian wrote:
Why does Fraer have that fact about his TSL2 experience with Dimaga on his profile? Hasn't he been punished already? Why the need for the organization to point that out? I was banned for pointing this out on the TSL+ chat on Twitch. Kinda weak from the mod there.

You were auto-banned by a bot because you were spamming the chat. It's fine to point out your opinion normally.



Ok, maybe I was a *bit* too keyboard happy, but maybe the mod could just like, I dont know, WARN before banning someone from chatting for 500 seconds? Just sayin'...

Any comment on the actual question though?

It's a bot that specifically removes for spam, it can't kindly ask you, just don't spam.

I understand you're not a big fan of the note, and you don't need to be. When you watch the Tour de France commentators will occasionally also talk about who got caught five years ago and how they made it back and such, same for a lot of other sports. It's relevant information for the scene, even if it may not be essential to put in.


I don't like the way it's rubbed into the face of the community as well. I don't watch Tour de France but I wouldn't expect to see a chart about 1 participant with 3 facts and one of them is that he is a cheater. The fact of course can or should be mentioned but I think it could be done more subtle. TSL is a big thing and for sure it's the first time for a lot of people who get to know some of the players so I think thats a bit harsh to put a stamp on upcoming player in this way.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 15m
OSC
4h 15m
Stellar Fest
4h 15m
OSC
15h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.