• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7890 users

[TSL4] Ro32 Day 2 - Page 71

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 130 Next
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 29 2012 20:35 GMT
#1401
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
July 29 2012 20:35 GMT
#1402
On July 30 2012 05:33 Noocta wrote:
I have Welmu to win this actually.
The way he handled Puma at his recent event make me believe in him.


the way he lost to Goody makes me bet on 3-1 or 3-0 for keen
can i get my estro logo back pls
Ventris
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany1226 Posts
July 29 2012 20:35 GMT
#1403
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 20:36:33
July 29 2012 20:35 GMT
#1404
On July 30 2012 05:34 FliedLice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


[image loading]

i meant stuff like that, pretty much anything you buy at a grocery store

selfmade potato salad is best


And to be fair, I mean that stuff IS disgusting and I never eat it, but you cannot really distinguish that "mess" easily because the sauce has the same color as the potatos.

e:
Still, one really shouldn't call such a unhealthy mess "salad". That's just... no.
WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
SayGen
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1209 Posts
July 29 2012 20:35 GMT
#1405
On July 30 2012 05:32 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:31 SayGen wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:29 SayGen wrote:
I sitll didn't see this 'fact'.
Where is this at? and what does it say?

Between the matches when they show the maps and the portraits and matchup stats. Bottom right. Lightning bolt


ahh... well since the games are now over (YAY KAS WON) do you know what it said?
can you post it or sometihng?

"something something Fraer was disqualified from TSL3 for win trading with his friend Dimaga to qualify for TSL2"



kk thanks.
We Live to Die
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 29 2012 20:36 GMT
#1406
lolol, Apollo obviously didn't watch the Keen vs Squirtle games.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 29 2012 20:36 GMT
#1407
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 29 2012 20:36 GMT
#1408
On July 30 2012 05:35 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:34 FliedLice wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


[image loading]

i meant stuff like that, pretty much anything you buy at a grocery store

selfmade potato salad is best


And to be fair, I mean that stuff IS disgusting and I never eat it, but you cannot really distinguish that "mess" easily because the sauce has the same color as the potatos.


its pretty much potato slices soaked in mayonnaise
Kevmeister @ Dota2
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
July 29 2012 20:36 GMT
#1409
Kas beating fraer was expected since he seems to have his number. I hope he does well further on, he hasn't looked as strong as his usual self lately.

And gogo Welmu!
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 29 2012 20:36 GMT
#1410
Okay we need to get back on topic. In the meantime everyone in Germany is invited over to have home made potato salad.

.. oh ads.

우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Sp00ly
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1546 Posts
July 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#1411
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


We use sugar instead of corn syrup (at least in the UK) so the soda tastes different, not sure on actual sugar content though.
FireS
Profile Joined December 2004
Romania415 Posts
July 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#1412
"keen had recent losses to naniwa and seed.." .... do you know who seed is ?
back!!
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
July 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#1413
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


Drink Monster/Redbull/Burn, support esports!

I just need some mineral water company to sponsor liquid and I will be set.
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
July 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#1414
On July 30 2012 05:35 Ventris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I'm not usually trolling, but I'd love to see a warning above the thread that no further potato salad talk will be tolerated. :D
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
July 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#1415
On July 30 2012 05:36 Probe1 wrote:
Okay we need to get back on topic. In the meantime everyone in Germany is invited over to have home made potato salad.

.. oh ads.


razer one this time, you are safe
d=(^_^)z
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
July 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#1416
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


wouldn't smart people be drinking juice or water?
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
July 29 2012 20:38 GMT
#1417
Losing to a GSL champion is DISGRACEFUL.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 29 2012 20:38 GMT
#1418
On July 30 2012 05:37 Hypemeup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


Drink Monster/Redbull/Burn, support esports!

I just need some mineral water company to sponsor liquid and I will be set.


Drink Red Bull for StarTale <3
The Bomber boy
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 29 2012 20:38 GMT
#1419
On July 30 2012 05:37 TeeTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 05:36 DongLongJohnson wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:35 Probe1 wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:34 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote:
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote:
Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one.


When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad!

Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me?


I wish I was, but I have seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess!

Fairly sure most EU countries have a different recipe for most sodas that include much less sugar. Not that that absolves the matter at all.


Smart people drink Pepsi Light/Max or Coke Zero/Light if you don't wanna be like DesRow


wouldn't smart people be drinking juice or water?



Pretty much, or beer.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3399 Posts
July 29 2012 20:38 GMT
#1420
Wow 38% TvT.
Didn't know Keen struggles with it so much.
Lack of good terrans on team must be hurting his results.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
Nina 121
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14898
Rain 2126
Dewaltoss 51
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 639
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1569
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1577
WinterStarcraft597
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3135
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft334
ArmadaUGS257
C9.Mang0196
Maynarde146
ViBE105
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 6m
OSC
10h 6m
Stellar Fest
10h 6m
OSC
21h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.