On July 30 2012 05:30 zocktol wrote:
Kas getting lucky there
GG
Kas getting lucky there

GG
He didn't really get lucky, Fraer just engaged really badly.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
imallinson
United Kingdom3482 Posts
July 29 2012 20:32 GMT
#1381
On July 30 2012 05:30 zocktol wrote: Kas getting lucky there ![]() GG He didn't really get lucky, Fraer just engaged really badly. | ||
|
Zinnwaldite
Norway1567 Posts
July 29 2012 20:32 GMT
#1382
| ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
July 29 2012 20:32 GMT
#1383
On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote: Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one. When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad! Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me? | ||
|
zocktol
Germany1928 Posts
July 29 2012 20:32 GMT
#1384
On July 30 2012 05:32 imallinson wrote: He didn't really get lucky, Fraer just engaged really badly. That's what i meant, Fraer going for a bad engagement was lucky for Kas. | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
July 29 2012 20:33 GMT
#1385
On July 30 2012 05:31 aRyuujin wrote: better than that was the clapping gif Parting has taken that torch. | ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
July 29 2012 20:33 GMT
#1386
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
July 29 2012 20:33 GMT
#1387
| ||
|
FrogOfWar
Germany1406 Posts
July 29 2012 20:33 GMT
#1388
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote: Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one. http://www.toepfer-feinkost.de/index.php/kartoffelsalat.html | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
July 29 2012 20:33 GMT
#1389
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote: On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote: Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one. When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad! Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me? My reaction was ._. I don't know if he's kidding or not and I'd believe him if he said he saw it. KFC is stretched waistline central. On July 30 2012 05:33 FrogOfWar wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote: Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one. http://www.toepfer-feinkost.de/index.php/kartoffelsalat.html Wooooooooooooow I wow I ... yyuuuuuuck! LOL | ||
|
Bashion
Cook Islands2612 Posts
July 29 2012 20:33 GMT
#1390
| ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
July 29 2012 20:33 GMT
#1391
The way he handled Puma at his recent event make me believe in him. | ||
|
pmp10
3399 Posts
July 29 2012 20:33 GMT
#1392
That should be interesting. | ||
|
Hypemeup
Sweden2783 Posts
July 29 2012 20:34 GMT
#1393
On July 30 2012 05:32 Gosi wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 05:31 Hypemeup wrote: On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote: Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one. When I was in the states I saw people buying buckets of soda at KFC. Imagine that but with Potato salad! Hahaha, buckets of soda. You gotta be kidding me? I wish I was, but I have also seen people putting extra sugar into their coke in sweden, then again that was at Dreamhack so oddballs are to be expected there I guess! | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
July 29 2012 20:34 GMT
#1394
| ||
|
Tracedragon
United States948 Posts
July 29 2012 20:34 GMT
#1395
| ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 29 2012 20:34 GMT
#1396
On July 30 2012 05:33 HaXXspetten wrote: Alright Welmu, just blindcounter 11/11 every game and you got this, I believe! How dare you! | ||
|
elmizzt
United States3309 Posts
July 29 2012 20:34 GMT
#1397
On July 30 2012 05:33 FrogOfWar wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote: Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one. http://www.toepfer-feinkost.de/index.php/kartoffelsalat.html oh wow HAHAHAHAH | ||
|
aTo
Austria588 Posts
July 29 2012 20:34 GMT
#1398
did the games were played like in the last days? or even earlier today? (and does koreans have to play on EU server?) thx for answer ![]() | ||
|
Antithesis
Germany1272 Posts
July 29 2012 20:34 GMT
#1399
| ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
July 29 2012 20:34 GMT
#1400
On July 30 2012 05:30 Probe1 wrote: Please someone post german potato salad in a "bucket". I'm having difficulty on this one. ![]() i meant stuff like that, pretty much anything you buy at a grocery store selfmade potato salad is best | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Horang2 Light Soma Mini BeSt Stork firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns29122 singsing1947 B2W.Neo911 Hui .185 Liquid`VortiX176 ArmadaUGS152 Mew2King107 QueenE102 Railgan16 Chillindude16 ZerO(Twitch)15 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|