• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8281 users

[GSTL] 2012 Season 1 Day 2 - Page 109

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 112 Next
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
January 28 2012 09:01 GMT
#2161
On January 28 2012 17:54 rothsbury wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 17:48 Shindou wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:33 openbox1 wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:27 mvtaylor wrote:
Erm... Is it just me or is Moletrap / Khaldor AS A DUO not that great..?

They seem to argue about things, a lot.


I feel moletrap tends to try to overpower his co-caster. Not deliberately, just subconsciously I guess. Kinda like how Husky never allowed HD to speak back when they were co-casting.

You should have seen when moletrap and Doa co-casted. Doa is kinda more of the give-way type so there wasn't so much friction while Khaldor is kinda more of the "no you didn't" type so there's more overt tension.

Already seen several examples where moletrap just doesn't listen to his co-caster or repeats or ignores or talks over his co-casters. We don't see that too much with other dual casters. Even when Artosis interrupts some spiel by tasteless or vice-versa, they at least acknowledge they're interrupting because of some sudden game development.

I think Moletrap is pretty good as a single caster, but he needs someone like DoA or some other passive caster to play to his strengths. I like how he tries to research before casts as well, but sometimes his facts are wrong.


I'm not sure about how these guys are outside of this, but they definitely step on each other's toes a lot and do not gel well at all. They really aren't entertaining at all which is what makes sc2 fun to watch. The casters bring a lot to watching live matches. They hardly ever make jokes either, and when tehy do they are matter of fact or just not funny at all. Can't ask tastosis to cast every game, but anytime they aren't casting it's a huge bummer... nobody comes close

Wolf (solo or in combo) is miles ahead of khaldor/moletrap. I just don't like khaldor or moletrap at all though, no matter with whom they're paired.


I would like to add that they don't know at all the SC2 korean scene, and usually just pull TLPD stats out of their ass. I mean "Oz's PvT is his worst matchup!"? The TLPD stats don't tell the full story, Oz's PvT is very good and he beat MMA in a Bo5.
This combo lacks an analytic caster overall, aka Wolf or Artosis.
darkest44
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1009 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 09:16:26
January 28 2012 09:02 GMT
#2162
I'm always happy to see pros trying out quirky new strats. Gets kinda boring just seeing high level standard muta/ling/bling play every single zvt tbh. It was actually an interesting strat, just not that well executed and everything seemed to go wrong for him. The drop harass was neat but not very well done and hydras with some infestors woulda been kinda interesting with that big broodlord switch to defend from the few # of vikings, too bad they all died in the nydus..

Woulda loved to see that game if his harass went better, nydus didn't die and that hidden base didn't get scouted so fast. I'm really surprised Supernova sent that scv to scout that at that timing... most pros neglect to do that, I guess supernova is just that good, that really foiled Line's plans and made his timings too late I'm sure.

PS- Khaldor/Moletrap did fine, ignore the entitled little haters who always find a reason to whine and bash. Also saying Khaldor knows nothing about the korean scene is a sad joke, he put effort into casting and bringing us korean content even outside of the gsl on his free time... Stupid haters. You can't have your favorite caster casting every single game, jobs have rotating shifts, get over it armchair critics.
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 09:04:14
January 28 2012 09:03 GMT
#2163
On January 28 2012 17:50 DYEAlabaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 17:46 Inflicted_ wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:44 DYEAlabaster wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:42 Inflicted_ wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:41 XRaDiiX wrote:
If he didnt lose that Nydus he probably could have won.


Yep, pretty cool strategy imo.


Except that SuperNova didn't even feel the need to pull back 4 medivacs full of units when Life All-inned


Yeah, but everything actually looked good up until that point. Defending 3 bases from drop/pushes using Roach Hydra Infestor while doing small harassment, then teching to Broodlord and destroying the Tank/bio before they can react.

Looks like a viable strategy, at least.


Letting your third die to drops because you don't have enough of anything to take out the army at your front door isn't really "dealing with drops". Strat is anything but viable, just a gimicky stupid thing used to throw off SuperNova. Didn't work very well.


That's because he was waiting for broodlords at that exact moment. Leenock has sacrificed his 3rd, 4th and 5th in order to buy time for his Broodlords, but you can't call Mutaling -> Broodlords a bad strategy.

I agree that Life's execution was pretty bad, but overall, the strategy looks somewhat viable and might look good if polished up and executed better.
Liquipedia"Expert"
dormer
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1314 Posts
January 28 2012 09:04 GMT
#2164
On January 28 2012 17:56 silverstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 17:54 rothsbury wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:48 Shindou wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:33 openbox1 wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:27 mvtaylor wrote:
Erm... Is it just me or is Moletrap / Khaldor AS A DUO not that great..?

They seem to argue about things, a lot.


I feel moletrap tends to try to overpower his co-caster. Not deliberately, just subconsciously I guess. Kinda like how Husky never allowed HD to speak back when they were co-casting.

You should have seen when moletrap and Doa co-casted. Doa is kinda more of the give-way type so there wasn't so much friction while Khaldor is kinda more of the "no you didn't" type so there's more overt tension.

Already seen several examples where moletrap just doesn't listen to his co-caster or repeats or ignores or talks over his co-casters. We don't see that too much with other dual casters. Even when Artosis interrupts some spiel by tasteless or vice-versa, they at least acknowledge they're interrupting because of some sudden game development.

I think Moletrap is pretty good as a single caster, but he needs someone like DoA or some other passive caster to play to his strengths. I like how he tries to research before casts as well, but sometimes his facts are wrong.


I'm not sure about how these guys are outside of this, but they definitely step on each other's toes a lot and do not gel well at all. They really aren't entertaining at all which is what makes sc2 fun to watch. The casters bring a lot to watching live matches. They hardly ever make jokes either, and when tehy do they are matter of fact or just not funny at all. Can't ask tastosis to cast every game, but anytime they aren't casting it's a huge bummer... nobody comes close

Wolf (solo or in combo) is miles ahead of khaldor/moletrap. I just don't like khaldor or moletrap at all though, no matter with whom they're paired.


Wolf and Khaldor is great, Wolf and Moletrap isnt too bad. Khaldor alone is actually quite ok also. But Khaldor and Moletrap is abit of a clash IMO.


I like Khaldor solo, I stopped watching KSL when he was gone. Even if I don't care who's playing, I'll put it on in the background to listen to Khaldor. Wolf is good all around, though I haven't heard him solo much. I used to enjoy Moletrap's BW vids on Youtube; now that there are better casters around and I'm comparing him to them, he's definitely not a favorite, but I still like him with Wolf and Khaldor. I was enjoying him and Khaldor going on with the puns today -- Moletrap would make a bad joke, and Khaldor would slam how bad it was. Pretty entertaining to me. I disliked Doa, though, especially with Moletrap, that combo didn't work at all.

Eh, different people have different opinions, I guess, go figure -.- Which is fine, just something everyone should keep in mind.

------
Had to leave after Fin lost, just checked the results. Really surprised that oGs sent out another terran after Extreme killed three of them, even more surprised that it worked. Good showing by Zenex, though.
Artosis: "You need to hold my hand." Tasteless: "I'm very good at that."
MVTaylor
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2893 Posts
January 28 2012 09:13 GMT
#2165
No idea if oGs and TL have had any sort of discussion about this but TheWind has almost no reason to play a TL player.

He'd rather chuck out his "lesser" oGs players to get experience in the early stages and has oGs players who rank higher than the TL ones to use later, bit of a shame tbh
@followMVT
Yamulo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2096 Posts
January 28 2012 09:17 GMT
#2166
On January 28 2012 18:01 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 17:54 rothsbury wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:48 Shindou wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:33 openbox1 wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:27 mvtaylor wrote:
Erm... Is it just me or is Moletrap / Khaldor AS A DUO not that great..?

They seem to argue about things, a lot.


I feel moletrap tends to try to overpower his co-caster. Not deliberately, just subconsciously I guess. Kinda like how Husky never allowed HD to speak back when they were co-casting.

You should have seen when moletrap and Doa co-casted. Doa is kinda more of the give-way type so there wasn't so much friction while Khaldor is kinda more of the "no you didn't" type so there's more overt tension.

Already seen several examples where moletrap just doesn't listen to his co-caster or repeats or ignores or talks over his co-casters. We don't see that too much with other dual casters. Even when Artosis interrupts some spiel by tasteless or vice-versa, they at least acknowledge they're interrupting because of some sudden game development.

I think Moletrap is pretty good as a single caster, but he needs someone like DoA or some other passive caster to play to his strengths. I like how he tries to research before casts as well, but sometimes his facts are wrong.


I'm not sure about how these guys are outside of this, but they definitely step on each other's toes a lot and do not gel well at all. They really aren't entertaining at all which is what makes sc2 fun to watch. The casters bring a lot to watching live matches. They hardly ever make jokes either, and when tehy do they are matter of fact or just not funny at all. Can't ask tastosis to cast every game, but anytime they aren't casting it's a huge bummer... nobody comes close

Wolf (solo or in combo) is miles ahead of khaldor/moletrap. I just don't like khaldor or moletrap at all though, no matter with whom they're paired.


I would like to add that they don't know at all the SC2 korean scene, and usually just pull TLPD stats out of their ass. I mean "Oz's PvT is his worst matchup!"? The TLPD stats don't tell the full story, Oz's PvT is very good and he beat MMA in a Bo5.
This combo lacks an analytic caster overall, aka Wolf or Artosis.

I wouldn't really say beating mma in a pvt really means all that much. I mean if you beat mma in tvt or tvz that is sick, but his tvp has always been a lot weaker.
~~~Liquid Fighting (SC2)~~~
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
January 28 2012 09:21 GMT
#2167
Wow looks like Artosis is right about Supernova.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Auren
Profile Joined November 2011
United States82 Posts
January 28 2012 09:21 GMT
#2168
d'oh, woke up at 4 am for gstl and realized I forgot they change the time on saturdays /sigh
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
January 28 2012 09:25 GMT
#2169
On January 28 2012 18:17 Yamulo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 18:01 ZenithM wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:54 rothsbury wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:48 Shindou wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:33 openbox1 wrote:
On January 28 2012 17:27 mvtaylor wrote:
Erm... Is it just me or is Moletrap / Khaldor AS A DUO not that great..?

They seem to argue about things, a lot.


I feel moletrap tends to try to overpower his co-caster. Not deliberately, just subconsciously I guess. Kinda like how Husky never allowed HD to speak back when they were co-casting.

You should have seen when moletrap and Doa co-casted. Doa is kinda more of the give-way type so there wasn't so much friction while Khaldor is kinda more of the "no you didn't" type so there's more overt tension.

Already seen several examples where moletrap just doesn't listen to his co-caster or repeats or ignores or talks over his co-casters. We don't see that too much with other dual casters. Even when Artosis interrupts some spiel by tasteless or vice-versa, they at least acknowledge they're interrupting because of some sudden game development.

I think Moletrap is pretty good as a single caster, but he needs someone like DoA or some other passive caster to play to his strengths. I like how he tries to research before casts as well, but sometimes his facts are wrong.


I'm not sure about how these guys are outside of this, but they definitely step on each other's toes a lot and do not gel well at all. They really aren't entertaining at all which is what makes sc2 fun to watch. The casters bring a lot to watching live matches. They hardly ever make jokes either, and when tehy do they are matter of fact or just not funny at all. Can't ask tastosis to cast every game, but anytime they aren't casting it's a huge bummer... nobody comes close

Wolf (solo or in combo) is miles ahead of khaldor/moletrap. I just don't like khaldor or moletrap at all though, no matter with whom they're paired.


I would like to add that they don't know at all the SC2 korean scene, and usually just pull TLPD stats out of their ass. I mean "Oz's PvT is his worst matchup!"? The TLPD stats don't tell the full story, Oz's PvT is very good and he beat MMA in a Bo5.
This combo lacks an analytic caster overall, aka Wolf or Artosis.

I wouldn't really say beating mma in a pvt really means all that much. I mean if you beat mma in tvt or tvz that is sick, but his tvp has always been a lot weaker.


Yeah, I mean, that's just a reference to yesterday when they put MMA as a huge favorite against Oz. In fact it was pretty much the opposite. Without that well placed bunker, MMA would have had a hard time beating Oz.

And to the hater-haters, we still have the right to give criticism on whoever is casting, without necessarily being haters. I'm sorry, but Moletrap and Khaldor don't have that good of a synergy, are not very funny and not very analytical either. What they are good at however, is describing the action to the viewer in a fairly exciting fashion. They definitely can improve, and always saying that everything is great and they are sick casters and shit doesn't help them to do so.
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
January 28 2012 09:32 GMT
#2170
I wouldn't really say beating mma in a pvt really means all that much. I mean if you beat mma in tvt or tvz that is sick, but his tvp has always been a lot weaker.


I don't think there is any terran that you can say "only a really good protoss will beat him in a best of "x" " against protoss.

TvP is far far far too unstable to ever consistently let the better player advance. Example would be MMA vs Oz. he's favored even though his TvP is not near as good as his TvT and TvZ but nobody would argue at all that Oz is a better SC2 player than MMA. It's clearly one sided on who is the better player. But because of the extremely unstable nature of the TvP matchup Oz could humiliate MMA in a BoX easily.
Herect
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil216 Posts
January 28 2012 09:33 GMT
#2171
I'm the only one who is having problems with the GOM site?

The day is wrong (29th here, actually is 28th). The schedule is crazy and I can't get the link to the streamer ¬¬
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
January 28 2012 09:35 GMT
#2172
On January 28 2012 18:33 Herect wrote:
I'm the only one who is having problems with the GOM site?

The day is wrong (29th here, actually is 28th). The schedule is crazy and I can't get the link to the streamer ¬¬

You missed it.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Herect
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil216 Posts
January 28 2012 09:38 GMT
#2173
On January 28 2012 18:35 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 18:33 Herect wrote:
I'm the only one who is having problems with the GOM site?

The day is wrong (29th here, actually is 28th). The schedule is crazy and I can't get the link to the streamer ¬¬

You missed it.


Oh, i get it. =(

Today was 4 hours early...
Ahtiven
Profile Joined May 2009
Malaysia159 Posts
January 28 2012 09:47 GMT
#2174
Who in the cave is Extreme???!!
Life is a gift, don't waste it.
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
January 28 2012 09:48 GMT
#2175
On January 28 2012 18:38 Herect wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 18:35 Die4Ever wrote:
On January 28 2012 18:33 Herect wrote:
I'm the only one who is having problems with the GOM site?

The day is wrong (29th here, actually is 28th). The schedule is crazy and I can't get the link to the streamer ¬¬

You missed it.


Oh, i get it. =(

Today was 4 hours early...

Generally is the case on the weekends! (So you know in future )
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
A-p-p-l-e-s
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada314 Posts
January 28 2012 10:37 GMT
#2176
On January 28 2012 18:21 Auren wrote:
d'oh, woke up at 4 am for gstl and realized I forgot they change the time on saturdays /sigh

lol same here =.=
ramon
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4842 Posts
January 28 2012 10:37 GMT
#2177
i'm surprised they threw out all their terrans vs the Ps seeing how excellent InCa and Cezanne are vP snipers. They must be playing pretty mediocre currently to not be send out or the coach suffers from IM Coach syndrom
bisu
RolleMcKnolle
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany1054 Posts
January 28 2012 10:38 GMT
#2178
On January 28 2012 18:21 Auren wrote:
d'oh, woke up at 4 am for gstl and realized I forgot they change the time on saturdays /sigh

me 2
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
January 28 2012 10:52 GMT
#2179
Thanks to Extreme for making it interesting...
"more gg, more skill"
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
January 28 2012 11:09 GMT
#2180
Never heard of Extreme before. GG oGs
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 56m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.