• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11913 users

[NASL] Playoffs Day 1 - Page 58

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 72 Next
Zyphen
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 17:08:28
June 16 2011 17:07 GMT
#1141
On June 16 2011 19:30 Azarkon wrote:
Zenio coin-flipped, but he coin-flipped with a biased coin - he won the mind games - he predicted what Idra would do, and Idra fell into these predictions.

Against anyone else, the specific coin-flips Zenio did may not have paid off, but against Idra, who Zenio has played and studied, it did.

First game, he 10 pooled on a macro map, knowing that Idra would not be able to resist 15 hatching to maximize his economy (because if there's one thing Idra fears, it's being behind on economy). Yet, even with this prediction, it was a coin-flip because Zenio had to count on scouting Idra in a timely manner. He did, and Idra lost.

Second game, they both opened "safe," and then transitioned into their techs of choice. Zenio went for ling baneling aggression, but could not do damage because Idra went the defensive counter - roaches. Idra then attacked Zenio's natural with a roach-ling timing but failed to break him because Zenio had good simcity with his spines. At this point, they were fairly even. Then Zenio coin-flipped mutas. Had Idra put down a hydra den and made a few hydras, or scouted with a speed overlord or overseer and put down some spores, Zenio would've been dead. But Zenio predicted that Idra was afraid of falling behind on roach numbers after losing a bunch during the "all-in" attack, predicted that Idra had a habit of not scouting in ZvZ and relying on standard play, and so his muta switch paid off. Idra lost.

There are two conclusions to be drawn from these games, and it's not about ZvZ. It's about Idra's play style.

It is very easy to mind game Idra because he is predictable, and he is predictable in a very specific way - he is generally not willing to coin-flip. Except for the one game against Sen, where Idra played out of his style and took Sen completely by surprise with a ling spine-crawler cheese, Idra has just about always opened defensive, "safe" builds.

Idra doesn't like to take chances, and because he doesn't like to take chances, he is often vulnerable to builds that DO take chances. What Idra does not seem to understand, or understands but refuses to change his play-style accordingly, is that while you can't win consistently with a coin-flip build against random opponents, you CAN win consistently with a coin-flip build against specific opponents (ie Idra), because no one really plays "randomly."

Consider the first game. If Idra opened 14 pool, he would've been at an advantage. But does anyone really think that Idra is going to open 14 pool 50% of the times on Terminus, and 15 hatch the other 50% of the times? Or how about the second game - was Idra going to hydra switch 50% of the times, and build drones and roaches the other 50% of the times? No, because Idra, especially, does not like coin-flipping. He has a set of responses that he considers the "best" responses to each situation and uses them. These responses, when known by the opponent, or even when not known by the opponent, can easily be used to meta-game Idra into a loss.

Mind games are a part of SC 2, and in the hands of successful players, they make "coin flips" into "calculated risks" that result, more often than not, in wins. Unfortunately, Idra has always been weak at them. That's partly why he loses more than he should and to players with worse mechanics - because they out-mind game him. Idra does not really understand, I feel, how to mind game, or perhaps it is more insightful to say that Idra's mentality towards the game does not allow him to mind game effectively.

That Idra hates playing from a position of disadvantage makes it hard for him to pull off any successful coin-flips, because whereas a player like Zenio is fine with failing a 10 pool and then playing to get back in the game (a process that usually involves doing more coin-flips), Idra is not. This is what separates Idra from many other players - the fact that he is unwilling to coin flip because he does not or cannot play from a position of disadvantage. This is, in fact, a weakness in his game no matter what Idra tries to excuse it as, because it limits his versatility as a player, and makes him predictable.

I don't know if Idra will ever get over this limitation as a player, but until he does, he's probably going to keep losing in this fashion.


I like this analysis. It makes me think of poker situations as well, if people on here know how to play. Idra would probably suck at the game.

If you approach poker as just optimal decision making based on the current state of your hand, you'll never win. There's something called implied odds, which takes into account the tendencies, stack size, and aggressiveness of your opponent. Making the "wrong move" pre-flop or post-flop could net you huge gains at the turn or the river. This is especially apparent in heads up play. I would probably know exactly what Idra has on the flop and most of the time pre-flop as well. It's like playing a poker bot, very easy to figure out once you've seen enough hands and analyzed its betting patterns.
mitthrawn
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany443 Posts
June 16 2011 17:08 GMT
#1142
Since when is the NASL free stream only 360p?
/o\
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 16 2011 17:08 GMT
#1143
On June 17 2011 02:08 mitthrawn wrote:
Since when is the NASL free stream only 360p?


Ye, i see that too.
It used to be 480p for the free stream. :/
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
June 16 2011 17:09 GMT
#1144
Amazing casting combo today.
Give this guys more air time!
Bellygareth
Profile Joined October 2010
France512 Posts
June 16 2011 17:16 GMT
#1145
My analysis:
I think the article misunderstands the reflexion Idra has and why it exactly works. The fact that he is himself predictable is wrong (he does cheese from time to time), and is not a bad thing in itself.

The problem is that he doesn't account for "coinflips" or "bad strategy", and thus he loses.

The reflexion I think goes that way. "Hey he could go Muta and I would lose but if I account for him making mutas he'd lose without any hope". so making mutas in that situation would be bad for him right? So he probably won't make mutas. So as he won't be making mutas I don't have to account for mutas. Hell I won't even scout for it because it would be dumb for him to do it and if he doesn't do it and I scout I'm behind.

So in order to gain a small advantage (not scouting), he relies on his opponent to not do a "stupid" strat. Doing that he takes a huge risk. And loses stupidly.

He went too far into the "gain small advantages" philosophy imo.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 16 2011 17:18 GMT
#1146
On June 17 2011 02:09 Usagi wrote:
Amazing casting combo today.
Give this guys more air time!


Meh.. They're okay, but i feel like thay try to analyze things they don't understand enough. ( everytime they were talking about what Idra did, i was a bit facepalming )

" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Fangzhou
Profile Joined April 2010
United States199 Posts
June 16 2011 17:21 GMT
#1147
Idra going to slump cuz of his new girlfriend lol
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 17:23:42
June 16 2011 17:22 GMT
#1148
On June 17 2011 01:40 TeWy wrote:
I've seen Idra 6-10 pooling quite a lot recently.
And trying all-in of all kind (ex vs MC last time they plaid).

Stop caricaturing him as the stupid idiot who can't figure out how to play a non-standard game.

IdrA only 6 pools in games he's trying to lose or has already given up mentally on. He doesn't know how to do real cheese because it's not something he practices. He's come closer with more and more roach/ling all-ins, but his 6pools are still poorly picked and poorly executed. They're really not indicative of anything.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Zyphen
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 17:27:42
June 16 2011 17:24 GMT
#1149
On June 17 2011 02:16 Bellygareth wrote:
My analysis:
I think the article misunderstands the reflexion Idra has and why it exactly works. The fact that he is himself predictable is wrong (he does cheese from time to time), and is not a bad thing in itself.

The problem is that he doesn't account for "coinflips" or "bad strategy", and thus he loses.

The reflexion I think goes that way. "Hey he could go Muta and I would lose but if I account for him making mutas he'd lose without any hope". so making mutas in that situation would be bad for him right? So he probably won't make mutas. So as he won't be making mutas I don't have to account for mutas. Hell I won't even scout for it because it would be dumb for him to do it and if he doesn't do it and I scout I'm behind.

So in order to gain a small advantage (not scouting), he relies on his opponent to not do a "stupid" strat. Doing that he takes a huge risk. And loses stupidly.

He went too far into the "gain small advantages" philosophy imo.


Predictablity is a relative term. Even a newb will try to bluff me in poker from time to time but even that is forseeable due to their playing imperfections. The fact that Idra cheeses at all doesn't mean he's unpredictable. It makes things worse in my opinion, since he's not very good at it. In fact, by losing the metagame as you've laid out above, you've shown that Zenio has successfully predicted Idra's tendencies. And it's in all phases of the game (early in game 1, mid in game 2).
Bellygareth
Profile Joined October 2010
France512 Posts
June 16 2011 17:26 GMT
#1150
On June 17 2011 02:24 Zyphen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 02:16 Bellygareth wrote:
My analysis:
I think the article misunderstands the reflexion Idra has and why it exactly works. The fact that he is himself predictable is wrong (he does cheese from time to time), and is not a bad thing in itself.

The problem is that he doesn't account for "coinflips" or "bad strategy", and thus he loses.

The reflexion I think goes that way. "Hey he could go Muta and I would lose but if I account for him making mutas he'd lose without any hope". so making mutas in that situation would be bad for him right? So he probably won't make mutas. So as he won't be making mutas I don't have to account for mutas. Hell I won't even scout for it because it would be dumb for him to do it and if he doesn't do it and I scout I'm behind.

So in order to gain a small advantage (not scouting), he relies on his opponent to not do a "stupid" strat. Doing that he takes a huge risk. And loses stupidly.

He went too far into the "gain small advantages" philosophy imo.


Predictablity is a relative term. Even a newb will try to bluff me in poker from time to time but even that is forseeable due to their playing imperfections. The fact that Idra cheeses at all doesn't mean he's unpredictable. In fact, by losing the metagame as you've laid out above, you've shown that Zenio has successfully predicted Idra's tendencies. And it's in all phases of the game (early in game 1, mid in game 2).

He definitly lost the metagame I agree.

However I guess my point is that being predictable is not that a bad thing (if it's predictable that you'll win). It's a bad thing to predictably not scout/ predictably cutting too many corners.
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 17:31:32
June 16 2011 17:27 GMT
#1151
My thoughts on the Idra Vs Zenio Match. Idra mis-microed with his lone infestor, and he paid the full price for it. He had a spot of unluckiness here and there, but it is also up to the player to make their own luck. Luck is not static, it is a stream that flows constantly. I have seen him do fast pool builds, but his mentality has been consistent: drone up to manage his own economy. What he should try to do is damage the opponents economy. It is risky, but I think that is what defines the Zerg race as a whole- taking risks. I know the Overmind sure took a hell of a risk making Infested Kerrigan.

Idra also needs to practice more. 3 hours vs at least 9 hours is a big gap he needs to overcome. Also his mentality is psyching himself out, that just makes everything more difficult. I know some people when they overplay tend to over-think things, but in Idra's case, that is way too little. Your mouse becomes an extension of your body, and from there on, your weapon and shield. One small miss, and it's your head lying on the ground.
I post only when my brain works.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
June 16 2011 17:27 GMT
#1152
Mana's PvZ is so bad
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Zyphen
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
June 16 2011 17:31 GMT
#1153
On June 17 2011 02:26 Bellygareth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 02:24 Zyphen wrote:
On June 17 2011 02:16 Bellygareth wrote:
My analysis:
I think the article misunderstands the reflexion Idra has and why it exactly works. The fact that he is himself predictable is wrong (he does cheese from time to time), and is not a bad thing in itself.

The problem is that he doesn't account for "coinflips" or "bad strategy", and thus he loses.

The reflexion I think goes that way. "Hey he could go Muta and I would lose but if I account for him making mutas he'd lose without any hope". so making mutas in that situation would be bad for him right? So he probably won't make mutas. So as he won't be making mutas I don't have to account for mutas. Hell I won't even scout for it because it would be dumb for him to do it and if he doesn't do it and I scout I'm behind.

So in order to gain a small advantage (not scouting), he relies on his opponent to not do a "stupid" strat. Doing that he takes a huge risk. And loses stupidly.

He went too far into the "gain small advantages" philosophy imo.


Predictablity is a relative term. Even a newb will try to bluff me in poker from time to time but even that is forseeable due to their playing imperfections. The fact that Idra cheeses at all doesn't mean he's unpredictable. In fact, by losing the metagame as you've laid out above, you've shown that Zenio has successfully predicted Idra's tendencies. And it's in all phases of the game (early in game 1, mid in game 2).

He definitly lost the metagame I agree.

However I guess my point is that being predictable is not that a bad thing (if it's predictable that you'll win). It's a bad thing to predictably not scout/ predictably cutting too many corners.


Predictability is not that bad a thing if you're superior to your opponent in other ways. Idra relies on his mechanics too much to carry him. His strategic decision making has always been poor. Once other gamers (besides Koreans) catch up in mechanics, he'll still be left with his subpar adaptibility. It's probably why he wasn't sure if Nestea was good or not even after winning the GSL. Nestea makes a lot of seemingly sub-optimal decisions. His playing style is to be flexible until the opponent shows his hand and lets him take advantage.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 16 2011 17:37 GMT
#1154
On June 17 2011 02:27 FliedLice wrote:
Mana's PvZ is so bad


It's a bit sloppy play from Idra to take so much time to kill Mana who must have one of the worst pro scene PvZ.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Nerdslayer
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark1130 Posts
June 16 2011 17:40 GMT
#1155
I cant remember last time Mana won vs zerg he is so horrible vs zerg. Morrow need to teach him how todo a prober PvZ..

Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 17:41:23
June 16 2011 17:40 GMT
#1156
Really good commentary by Diggity and Moletrap today . Hope to see more of them, they have a good chemistry together.
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
June 16 2011 17:42 GMT
#1157
i feel bad for idra, if that fungal in g2 had hit all the mutas he would have been in a good spot.... however it only hit 1 and that was basically gg, he was gonna lose a ton of drones and another queen.
When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
Zyphen
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
June 16 2011 17:46 GMT
#1158
On June 17 2011 02:27 Reaper9 wrote:
My thoughts on the Idra Vs Zenio Match. Idra mis-microed with his lone infestor, and he paid the full price for it. He had a spot of unluckiness here and there, but it is also up to the player to make their own luck. Luck is not static, it is a stream that flows constantly. I have seen him do fast pool builds, but his mentality has been consistent: drone up to manage his own economy. What he should try to do is damage the opponents economy. It is risky, but I think that is what defines the Zerg race as a whole- taking risks. I know the Overmind sure took a hell of a risk making Infested Kerrigan.

Idra also needs to practice more. 3 hours vs at least 9 hours is a big gap he needs to overcome. Also his mentality is psyching himself out, that just makes everything more difficult. I know some people when they overplay tend to over-think things, but in Idra's case, that is way too little. Your mouse becomes an extension of your body, and from there on, your weapon and shield. One small miss, and it's your head lying on the ground.


His mentality is just not a good fit for Zerg imo. If two players play passively and macro up into a mid/late game situation, Zerg should always be ahead if played optimally. That's probably his thinking. He hates to cut efficiency in order to make often non-tangible investments in early/mid game shennanigans, He should take a course in game theory. Sometimes, equilibrium is achieved at a seemingly non optimal level because of imperfect information and competitive dynamics. Or maybe he should consider Protoss. I feel that's a better fit for him.
Smancer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States379 Posts
June 16 2011 17:46 GMT
#1159
On June 17 2011 02:16 Bellygareth wrote:
My analysis:
I think the article misunderstands the reflexion Idra has and why it exactly works. The fact that he is himself predictable is wrong (he does cheese from time to time), and is not a bad thing in itself.

The problem is that he doesn't account for "coinflips" or "bad strategy", and thus he loses.

The reflexion I think goes that way. "Hey he could go Muta and I would lose but if I account for him making mutas he'd lose without any hope". so making mutas in that situation would be bad for him right? So he probably won't make mutas. So as he won't be making mutas I don't have to account for mutas. Hell I won't even scout for it because it would be dumb for him to do it and if he doesn't do it and I scout I'm behind.

So in order to gain a small advantage (not scouting), he relies on his opponent to not do a "stupid" strat. Doing that he takes a huge risk. And loses stupidly.

He went too far into the "gain small advantages" philosophy imo.


I realize that English is not the first language of many people here on Team Liquid. I thought I would do my part and try to take this analysis and form better sentence structure.

I did this because I believe that Bellygareth really had a great point that many may not have comprehended because of his or her limited study of the English language.

This barrier is preventing other on TeamLiquid from becoming better Starcraft competitors.

Anyway, here it is:

I think the author of the article misunderstands Idra, and why Zenio claimed victory. The assertion that Idra is predictable is wrong. For example he does cheese from time to time.

Idra loses because he does not account for “coinflip” or “bad” strategies.

I think Idra’s thought process was as follows: “Zenio won’t make mutas, because if I prepare for mutas then he will lose. I will not scout because it is a bad choice to make mutas and if I scout I will fall behind”.

Idra is trying to gain an advantage by assuming Zenio will not attempt a risky strategy. Idra loses stupidly.


A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
June 16 2011 17:46 GMT
#1160
Um, ive been looking at all this playoff info, and i must have missed something. Is Boxer out? And if so, how? If someone can clear that up for me it'd be cool. thx
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
43m
FEL
5h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.