• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:28
CEST 19:28
KST 02:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9285 users

[R&S] WCG USA 2011 Qualifiers - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 Next All
ottersareneat
Profile Joined November 2010
United States55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 06:55:34
September 22 2011 06:41 GMT
#701
On September 22 2011 15:36 LuckyFool wrote:
the same rules apply to huk as to everyone else. If you can't make a match and make no effort to get in touch with an opponent and dont show at the scheduled time your subject to getting walkovered. its simple.

pretty comical they're trying to make you look like the bad guy for simply following rules. lol.


We did follow the rules. We've been in touch with Kollock from WCG pretty much every day for the past week via your website.

We contacted holynorth well before his match against HuK was due to be played. We exchanged 4-5 emails over the course of the day. I informed him that I would keep him updated on the scheduling process, and even gave him my Skype information so that he could contact me in a more immediate fashion.

He replied to our email about getting in touch on Skype by informing me that he had already forfeited HuK.

I'd say that we did pretty much the opposite of "showing no effort to get in touch with an opponent."

Edit: Also, we didn't make any attempts at all to make him "look like the bad guy." He's the one who posted this on TL.
i like otters because they're neat and they hold hands while swimming backward.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 22 2011 06:46 GMT
#702
people have been trying to get free wins vs better players in wcg for the duration of the tourney. Bit odd luckyfool that you'd read a random guys 1 post and go all jerky on the situation.

Alex did a lot more than what others have done to make a match happen in a SC2 tourney.. don't think anyone wants huk to lose because a guy won't work with him on overcoming the time difference.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
September 22 2011 06:53 GMT
#703
I was not aware contact was attempted to be made before the match, the way random guy posted was like he was only contacted after the fact. If emails/msgs were sent beforehand that obviously changes everything.
holynorth
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States590 Posts
September 22 2011 06:54 GMT
#704
On September 22 2011 15:41 EGalex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 15:36 LuckyFool wrote:
the same rules apply to huk as to everyone else. If you can't make a match and make no effort to get in touch with an opponent and dont show at the scheduled time your subject to getting walkovered. its simple.

pretty comical they're trying to make you look like the bad guy for simply following rules. lol.


We did follow the rules. We've been in touch with Kollock from WCG pretty much every day for the past week via your website.

We contacted holynorth well before his match against HuK was due to be played. We exchanged 4-5 emails over the course of the day. I informed him that I would keep him updated on the scheduling process, and even gave him my Skype information so that he could contact me in a more immediate fashion.

He replied to our email about getting in touch on Skype by informing me that he had already forfeited HuK.

I'd say that we did pretty much the opposite of "showing no effort to get in touch with an opponent."

Edit: Also, we didn't make any effort at all to make him "look like the bad guy." He's the one who posted this on TL.


Yes, you contacted me 3 and a half hours before the match, thank you for that. You said around 10 eastern, you would let me know. I waited till 11 eastern, no response. I email you asking where he is, and you say tomorrow he can play.

The rules say I am allowed to decline a reschedule request. I, respectfully, did so. I then informed you I submitted the forfeit win and a ticket, and even told you to submit at ticket as well. I have done nothing that the rules of WCG do not allow me to do.
ottersareneat
Profile Joined November 2010
United States55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 07:02:22
September 22 2011 06:59 GMT
#705
On September 22 2011 15:54 holynorth wrote:

Yes, you contacted me 3 and a half hours before the match, thank you for that. You said around 10 eastern, you would let me know. I waited till 11 eastern, no response. I email you asking where he is, and you say tomorrow he can play.

The rules say I am allowed to decline a reschedule request. I, respectfully, did so. I then informed you I submitted the forfeit win and a ticket, and even told you to submit at ticket as well. I have done nothing that the rules of WCG do not allow me to do.


We contacted you 3 and a half hours before the match because the entire WCG schedule has been delayed. We contacted you (HuK's potential third round opponent) before HuK's second round match was even played - and I know you know this already because I mentioned it in my very first email to you. I'd say that's pretty courteous and proactive.

Nobody in this thread has accused you of breaking the rules. In fact, if anything, you have been accused of adhering to the rules far too strictly, in an unreasonable fashion, in an obvious attempt to get a cheap win over a top player.

This all started because you came on TL trying to claim that you really wanted to play HuK, when in fact you had just attempted to get a cheap win by submitting a forfeit win ticket to WCG.

Your second post in this thread completely contradicts your first. In your first post, you claim that you'd really like to play HuK in the qualifier. In your second post, you provide a justification for your attempts to not play him via submitting a forfeit win ticket.

At least pick a stance, instead of trying to put forth two mutually exclusive arguments. Either you want to play him, or you're trying to get a forfeit win via adhering strictly to the rules.

Edit: This whole argument is fairly pointless, because WCG admins will probably rule that the match should still be played, since EG has made reasonable good faith attempts to schedule it with you.
i like otters because they're neat and they hold hands while swimming backward.
holynorth
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States590 Posts
September 22 2011 07:00 GMT
#706
On September 22 2011 15:59 EGalex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 15:54 holynorth wrote:

Yes, you contacted me 3 and a half hours before the match, thank you for that. You said around 10 eastern, you would let me know. I waited till 11 eastern, no response. I email you asking where he is, and you say tomorrow he can play.

The rules say I am allowed to decline a reschedule request. I, respectfully, did so. I then informed you I submitted the forfeit win and a ticket, and even told you to submit at ticket as well. I have done nothing that the rules of WCG do not allow me to do.


We contacted you 3 and a half hours before the match because the entire WCG schedule has been delayed. We contacted you (HuK's potential third round opponent) before HuK's second round match was even played - and I know you know this already because I mentioned it in my very first email to you. I'd say that's pretty courteous and proactive.

Nobody in this thread has accused you of breaking the rules. In fact, if anything, you have been accused of adhering to the rules far too strictly, in an unreasonable fashion, in an obvious attempt to get a cheap win over a top player.

This all started because you came on TL trying to claim that you really wanted to play HuK, when in fact you had just attempted to get a cheap win by submitting a forfeit win ticket to WCG.

Your second post in this thread completely contradicts your first. In your first post, you claim that you'd really like to play HuK in the qualifier. In your second post, you provide a justification for your attempts to not play him via submitting a forfeit win ticket.


No, I'll play huk. I just want to deal with him, not you.
ottersareneat
Profile Joined November 2010
United States55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 07:05:41
September 22 2011 07:03 GMT
#707
On September 22 2011 16:00 holynorth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 15:59 EGalex wrote:
On September 22 2011 15:54 holynorth wrote:

Yes, you contacted me 3 and a half hours before the match, thank you for that. You said around 10 eastern, you would let me know. I waited till 11 eastern, no response. I email you asking where he is, and you say tomorrow he can play.

The rules say I am allowed to decline a reschedule request. I, respectfully, did so. I then informed you I submitted the forfeit win and a ticket, and even told you to submit at ticket as well. I have done nothing that the rules of WCG do not allow me to do.


We contacted you 3 and a half hours before the match because the entire WCG schedule has been delayed. We contacted you (HuK's potential third round opponent) before HuK's second round match was even played - and I know you know this already because I mentioned it in my very first email to you. I'd say that's pretty courteous and proactive.

Nobody in this thread has accused you of breaking the rules. In fact, if anything, you have been accused of adhering to the rules far too strictly, in an unreasonable fashion, in an obvious attempt to get a cheap win over a top player.

This all started because you came on TL trying to claim that you really wanted to play HuK, when in fact you had just attempted to get a cheap win by submitting a forfeit win ticket to WCG.

Your second post in this thread completely contradicts your first. In your first post, you claim that you'd really like to play HuK in the qualifier. In your second post, you provide a justification for your attempts to not play him via submitting a forfeit win ticket.


No, I'll play huk. I just want to deal with him, not you.


Sigh, TT.

Edit: I will never learn to not put so much effort into constructing comprehensive points in my forum posts when arguing with people who obviously aren't taking the situation as seriously as I am.

Alex Garfield, a.k.a. "The Most Easily Trolled Guy in the World."
i like otters because they're neat and they hold hands while swimming backward.
bigbeau
Profile Joined October 2010
368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 07:07:33
September 22 2011 07:04 GMT
#708
On September 22 2011 15:59 EGalex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 15:54 holynorth wrote:

Yes, you contacted me 3 and a half hours before the match, thank you for that. You said around 10 eastern, you would let me know. I waited till 11 eastern, no response. I email you asking where he is, and you say tomorrow he can play.

The rules say I am allowed to decline a reschedule request. I, respectfully, did so. I then informed you I submitted the forfeit win and a ticket, and even told you to submit at ticket as well. I have done nothing that the rules of WCG do not allow me to do.


We contacted you 3 and a half hours before the match because the entire WCG schedule has been delayed. We contacted you (HuK's potential third round opponent) before HuK's second round match was even played - and I know you know this already because I mentioned it in my very first email to you. I'd say that's pretty courteous and proactive.

Nobody in this thread has accused you of breaking the rules. In fact, if anything, you have been accused of adhering to the rules far too strictly, in an unreasonable fashion, in an obvious attempt to get a cheap win over a top player.

This all started because you came on TL trying to claim that you really wanted to play HuK, when in fact you had just attempted to get a cheap win by submitting a forfeit win ticket to WCG.

Your second post in this thread completely contradicts your first. In your first post, you claim that you'd really like to play HuK in the qualifier. In your second post, you provide a justification for your attempts to not play him via submitting a forfeit win ticket.


Despite him seemingly being contradictory in his desires, are you seriously accusing him of adhering far too strictly to rules? He's probably going to be seen as the bad guy regardless of whether his actions were within the rules, which he probably is trying to point out.


edit:
No, I'll play huk. I just want to deal with him, not you.


Never mind, I think he just didn't like you
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
September 22 2011 07:05 GMT
#709
Spoiler on latest qualified player
+ Show Spoiler +
Congrats QXC, glad to see your training in Korea with FXo has really paid off long term.


This is really crazy btw that there will not be any live finals for WCG USA, not even support to be sent to the Grand Finals. Really glad to hear that Xeris, GTR are trying to rescue this. Hope for the best that WCG will legitimize their attempts and allow these seasoned vets with plenty of experience to take the reins.


Damn there is a lot of drama going on in this thread. Going to stay the fuck away from this.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
September 22 2011 07:07 GMT
#710
I don't want to take any sides here, but with all respect to EG, Huk and his opponent HolyNorth - while I think its not a very good attitude to take a walkover over someone because of his time zone difference, its not his fault.

All he did was within the rules and its completely legit to take the win by walkover. I can't say how long beforehand e-mail contact was because its not transparent to me as I do not have the e-Mails or conversation logs.

In my opinion (and that is towards HolyNorth) you should play the game. I don't know how good you are but I guess you are well behind Huk in terms of skill and even though you did act within the rules, you as well should have an interest in the best players representing your country.

I do not mean to offend you, but do you think you have any shot at an offline national final (which is not yet set up as it seems) because if not, I think it would be a shame to steal a spot from a talented and great player like HuK for the experience of participating in a national final.

Curious how this will end up.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
ottersareneat
Profile Joined November 2010
United States55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 07:12:30
September 22 2011 07:09 GMT
#711
On September 22 2011 16:04 bigbeau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 15:59 EGalex wrote:
On September 22 2011 15:54 holynorth wrote:

Yes, you contacted me 3 and a half hours before the match, thank you for that. You said around 10 eastern, you would let me know. I waited till 11 eastern, no response. I email you asking where he is, and you say tomorrow he can play.

The rules say I am allowed to decline a reschedule request. I, respectfully, did so. I then informed you I submitted the forfeit win and a ticket, and even told you to submit at ticket as well. I have done nothing that the rules of WCG do not allow me to do.


We contacted you 3 and a half hours before the match because the entire WCG schedule has been delayed. We contacted you (HuK's potential third round opponent) before HuK's second round match was even played - and I know you know this already because I mentioned it in my very first email to you. I'd say that's pretty courteous and proactive.

Nobody in this thread has accused you of breaking the rules. In fact, if anything, you have been accused of adhering to the rules far too strictly, in an unreasonable fashion, in an obvious attempt to get a cheap win over a top player.

This all started because you came on TL trying to claim that you really wanted to play HuK, when in fact you had just attempted to get a cheap win by submitting a forfeit win ticket to WCG.

Your second post in this thread completely contradicts your first. In your first post, you claim that you'd really like to play HuK in the qualifier. In your second post, you provide a justification for your attempts to not play him via submitting a forfeit win ticket.


Despite him seemingly being contradictory in his desires, are you seriously accusing him of adhering far too strictly to rules? He's probably going to be seen as the bad guy regardless of whether his actions were within the rules, which he probably is trying to point out.


Maybe "strictly" isn't the right word to use. "Literally" is probably the word I'm looking for. Regardless of what the rules page says, WCG admins obviously have always allowed some lenience in scheduling - for all players, not just professionals, or those in Korea. Generally, if you're being really proactive and on top of it in trying to get ahold of your opponent, you're going to be allowed to play the match. The admins want people to play, not get FF wins and losses.

We were, with no exaggeration, in the middle of an email discussion about scheduling the match, when I gave him my Skype information, only to have him reply with the news that he had already forfeited HuK. I explained to him after this that I have been speaking frequently with the WCG admins, and that they had already agreed to be flexible about when the match needed to be played by, and we had at the very least another day to get the match played. He said that this didn't really matter to him, and he was still following the rules. I explained that when an admin from a tournament makes a specific ruling related to a particular situation, it usually overrules the default rulebook.
i like otters because they're neat and they hold hands while swimming backward.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 07:15:53
September 22 2011 07:13 GMT
#712
I agree with Naruto, why not just play him I mean, do you see yourself as a legitimate contender to win this qualifier? Because I think Huk would think he's a legitimate contender if not favorite for the bracket. Why not just save up the eventual blowup and just play him.

Edit: People are going to say what I just said was ironic since I took a lot of walkovers for people who didn't show up at last years WCG qualifier, but not once did I take a walkover over anybody who has ever won more than 10 games in a single season of iccup. There was one week I was matched up with Lastshadow, and without even logging in or anything I reported the win for him because I knew there was no point in me playing against him or taking away someone with top 4 potential for the qualifier. He ended up not logging on for that qualifier but later thanked me.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
holynorth
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States590 Posts
September 22 2011 07:18 GMT
#713
On September 22 2011 16:13 Zlasher wrote:
I agree with Naruto, why not just play him I mean, do you see yourself as a legitimate contender to win this qualifier? Because I think Huk would think he's a legitimate contender if not favorite for the bracket. Why not just save up the eventual blowup and just play him.

Edit: People are going to say what I just said was ironic since I took a lot of walkovers for people who didn't show up at last years WCG qualifier, but not once did I take a walkover over anybody who has ever won more than 10 games in a single season of iccup. There was one week I was matched up with Lastshadow, and without even logging in or anything I reported the win for him because I knew there was no point in me playing against him or taking away someone with top 4 potential for the qualifier. He ended up not logging on for that qualifier but later thanked me.


I said I'll play several times now. I even mentioned in the WCG ticket what time works best for me and that I was just following the rules.
ottersareneat
Profile Joined November 2010
United States55 Posts
September 22 2011 07:29 GMT
#714
On September 22 2011 16:18 holynorth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 16:13 Zlasher wrote:
I agree with Naruto, why not just play him I mean, do you see yourself as a legitimate contender to win this qualifier? Because I think Huk would think he's a legitimate contender if not favorite for the bracket. Why not just save up the eventual blowup and just play him.

Edit: People are going to say what I just said was ironic since I took a lot of walkovers for people who didn't show up at last years WCG qualifier, but not once did I take a walkover over anybody who has ever won more than 10 games in a single season of iccup. There was one week I was matched up with Lastshadow, and without even logging in or anything I reported the win for him because I knew there was no point in me playing against him or taking away someone with top 4 potential for the qualifier. He ended up not logging on for that qualifier but later thanked me.


I said I'll play several times now. I even mentioned in the WCG ticket what time works best for me and that I was just following the rules.


He just emailed me stating that he will play the match. Let's get off of his back.
i like otters because they're neat and they hold hands while swimming backward.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 22 2011 07:33 GMT
#715
And thus... WCG Drama conclues. If this was 2008 things would be different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And by different I mean, we'd actually have a tournament and Dino would be writing EZ in pylons, and then ending up losing
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
September 22 2011 07:50 GMT
#716
Anyone willing to make a bet on the outcome of Huk v Holynorth?

Generous odds maybe...anyone?
CptGrackSparrow
Profile Joined February 2011
United States278 Posts
September 22 2011 12:28 GMT
#717
when will the 2v2 terror of Axslav and Strifeco be playing their finals match? i'd be really interested in the results and replays or vods, but doubt they'll see the light of day.
Caliber
Profile Joined August 2010
United States598 Posts
September 22 2011 16:30 GMT
#718
gl holynorth, hopefully huk can make the rematch and wont miss it playing soccer
walklightwhat
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia752 Posts
September 23 2011 00:25 GMT
#719
On September 22 2011 21:28 CptGrackSparrow wrote:
when will the 2v2 terror of Axslav and Strifeco be playing their finals match? i'd be really interested in the results and replays or vods, but doubt they'll see the light of day.


Right now and Axslav is streaming it: http://www.twitch.tv/Axslav
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
September 23 2011 04:51 GMT
#720
who won?!! ^
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 212
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 584
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26749
Mini 444
Hyuk 273
firebathero 182
ggaemo 107
Liquid`Ret 63
Mong 50
Hyun 39
Killer 28
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 19
Bale 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
qojqva1664
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1442
crisheroes1220
Liquid`Hasu642
Other Games
Grubby2277
FrodaN2026
fl0m1166
Beastyqt742
Mlord459
Liquid`VortiX222
Livibee162
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS134
Mew2King58
Trikslyr48
ToD33
CosmosSc2 18
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick901
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• printf 37
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 13
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7919
Other Games
• imaqtpie510
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 32m
INu's Battles
18h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 32m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.