• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:50
CEST 10:50
KST 17:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8673 users

TeSPA Texas Open - $1500 Prize Pool [4/16 - 4/23] - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 01:47:22
April 22 2011 01:42 GMT
#161
Just saw the bracket.

ExO vs TriMaster
Binski vs Hawk

In the first round. lol... Those are the first 4 players by a "legit" margin over some of the other players. I see some decent other players that I know like MaMe and Sixto that could take some games but nobody in the tournament is on the level of those 4 above.

That really sucks, for the players, the tournament, and the fans wanting to watch this. Is this single elimination? Decent drive for some players for some top players to get out in the first round.

Oh well Goodluck everyone! And lol@Hawk having NO IDEA who trimaster is. GL Hawk ahahaha

EDIT: looks like Trimaster vs ExO round 2.

I want to give predictions but it depends which Binski is there and who MaMe the xi killer faces T_T.

EDIT2: So wait is this really a single elimination tournament? So one of either Binski or Hawk both top 200 players are going to have to drive 5 hours to play a possible 3 games in a bo3?
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 04:18:48
April 22 2011 02:01 GMT
#162
Okay!!! Let's end this here and now. The seeding is from Top 8 from last tournament and after that comes the ladder rankings.

Let me explain a few things first. Challonge uses the standard Ro64 brackets. This picture shows it: http://www.printyourbrackets.com/pdfbrackets/64teamsingleseeded.pdf
Zpux was seeded as 1. Binski and vilehawk were seeded as 8 and 9 respectively, because the 7 players were seeded first from last tournament. This is what many of you were "disturbed" about.

Now, I would like to show you another thing I made: http://sc2ranks.com/c/8842/wonderworld/
This is the list of most/all of the players in the tournament. Some of the names you didn't recognize before as a strong player, you will recognize them now because most of you didn't realize how stacked our tournament is. Be amazed. I would also note that the ladder rankings were taken on Sunday night as I've said before in the email you guys received from the online qualifiers.

Okay, so... today, I've decided to cater to your needs and use another method of making brackets that still involves the seeding of players. I used the balanced seeding from BinaryBeast. This is the result I got: http://binarybeast.com/xSC21104220 I took this bracket and transferred it over to the Challonge bracket. That is why Challonge may appear as if people are seeded oddly and the format is in "sequential" mode. Go ahead and ignore the numbers.

And so finally, I would like to introduce you to your new brackets. Yeah, that's right. The ones before were jokes to fool you and make you boil with anger (I'm kidding, they were real). http://challonge.com/tespa

So, before you complain or have any questions about the brackets, please look over the seedings and understand that not everyone can be happy. By doing this method, I at least made more people happy (I hope).
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 02:09:45
April 22 2011 02:05 GMT
#163
On April 22 2011 10:42 Nizzy wrote:
Just saw the bracket.

ExO vs TriMaster
Binski vs Hawk

In the first round. lol... Those are the first 4 players by a "legit" margin over some of the other players. I see some decent other players that I know like MaMe and Sixto that could take some games but nobody in the tournament is on the level of those 4 above.

That really sucks, for the players, the tournament, and the fans wanting to watch this. Is this single elimination? Decent drive for some players for some top players to get out in the first round.

Oh well Goodluck everyone! And lol@Hawk having NO IDEA who trimaster is. GL Hawk ahahaha

EDIT: looks like Trimaster vs ExO round 2.

I want to give predictions but it depends which Binski is there and who MaMe the xi killer faces T_T.

EDIT2: So wait is this really a single elimination tournament? So one of either Binski or Hawk both top 200 players are going to have to drive 5 hours to play a possible 3 games in a bo3?


Sigh... why are there people like you that think they know everything just ruin the enjoyment of the tournament. TeSPA has worked hard to make this tournament bigger and better than last time and you come in and try to start something again.

1. I was working on the brackets, that's why you saw Exo vs Trimaster and Binski vs Hawk. I was fixing it and you just happen to see the brackets at the wrong time.

2. Please edit your post and remove everything you just said and say you are deeply sorry.

3. Yes it is single elimination. Read the previous posts on people's comments so you can understand why it is single elimination.
Jacobs Ladder
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1705 Posts
April 22 2011 02:17 GMT
#164
On April 22 2011 10:42 Nizzy wrote:

EDIT2: So wait is this really a single elimination tournament?

This has been explained by both Tespa people and 3rd parties. We CANNOT do double elim. We want to, but it would have to be a multi-day event. That's not feasible, especially on Easter weekend (we've already been accused of "hating jebus", we don't need to extend the event to one of his special days).

Please, read before chiming in.
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 02:42:43
April 22 2011 02:41 GMT
#165
@uNture, Jacobs Ladder,

People like me have spent a significant amount of time setting up a large scale LAN. From the time it was just an idea, to seeing it implemented, to seeing the turnout. Everything from the LAN costs, planning, players perspective etc. The MWC was a 56 person double elimination tournament and even starting 3 hours late still was able to finish in a fair amount of time in 1 day.

The last thing I'm trying to say is that I know everything, I'm just commenting from a players standpoint. I would not drive 5 hours for only a guaranteed 2 games. Sorry if it came off as complaining about your format, but as a player I would be concerned.

lol@ "people like you" why would I even comment if I've never helped host a large LAN before?

I mean this, honestly, Goodluck with the event! Texas is blowing up in esports! GL xi
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 03:54:35
April 22 2011 03:03 GMT
#166
On April 22 2011 11:41 Nizzy wrote:
@uNture, Jacobs Ladder,

People like me have spent a significant amount of time setting up a large scale LAN. From the time it was just an idea, to seeing it implemented, to seeing the turnout. Everything from the LAN costs, planning, players perspective etc. The MWC was a 56 person double elimination tournament and even starting 3 hours late still was able to finish in a fair amount of time in 1 day.

The last thing I'm trying to say is that I know everything, I'm just commenting from a players standpoint. I would not drive 5 hours for only a guaranteed 2 games. Sorry if it came off as complaining about your format, but as a player I would be concerned.

lol@ "people like you" why would I even comment if I've never helped host a large LAN before?

I mean this, honestly, Goodluck with the event! Texas is blowing up in esports! GL xi


Edit: HOLD UP! Let me break down your post.

People like me have spent over 8 hours working on the brackets of the online qualifiers and LAN brackets. Have you?

Our organization has spent the past 6 weeks working on the tournament and getting everything done.

Our organization has spent the past semester working on IDEAS for the tournament.

From the time it was just an idea, to seeing it implemented, to seeing the turnout. This includes everything from the LAN costs, planning, players perspectives. Our Texas Open #2 has 92 players, including... double elimination for 56 players in a CUSTOM bracket.

The last thing I'm trying to say is that I know everything. I'm just commentating from a player's standpoint (I'm a player). I would drive 5 hours for only a guaranteed 2 games because we have contests, prizes, two amazing rooms, amazing casting, and an awesome crew.

And we have brawl tournaments, and other games for you to play, and concessions, and neat achievements.

And we have a sick stream ready for Saturday.

Sorry if it came off as complaining about YOUR format, but as a player I'm not concerned.

lol@ you lolling@ "people like you" why would I even comment if I've never helped host a large LAN before? Exhibit A: TeSPA tournament #1

Schooled.

Edit2: oh btw, how much was the prize pool for your tournament? We have a $1500 prize pool.
SniXSniPe
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1938 Posts
April 22 2011 03:26 GMT
#167
IS DAY[9] STREAMING?!?!!??



=D
ribeye
Profile Joined September 2010
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 03:47:42
April 22 2011 03:46 GMT
#168
Maybe im just blind and missed it, but out of curiosity, whats the prize distribution gonna look like?

Also, pumped for the tourney :DD. I technically have to work saturday at 4pm, but if i dont get eliminated early enough, im definitely calling in and partying it up sc2 style.

I really hope to see TeSPA grow as its awesome being so close to its headquarters.

Edit: oh i forgot to add, im hoping to get some revenge on TriMaster for destroying me at MLG a few weeks ago >:D
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 03:59:52
April 22 2011 03:51 GMT
#169
On April 22 2011 12:46 ribeye wrote:
Maybe im just blind and missed it, but out of curiosity, whats the prize distribution gonna look like?

Also, pumped for the tourney :DD. I technically have to work saturday at 4pm, but if i dont get eliminated early enough, im definitely calling in and partying it up sc2 style.

I really hope to see TeSPA grow as its awesome being so close to its headquarters.


Hey Thomas (hah I just called you out!)

Prize distribution hasn't been decided yet. I'm pretty, pretty sure Top 8 will get at least some money like last time.

Btw, even if you do get eliminated early enough, there is an awesome spectator-only room where you can play other games and join in on the brawl tournaments and get some cool prizes off raffles thanks to our awesome sponsors.

Pshh. I'm closer than you to TeSPA. Don't act like you would've known about TeSPA if it wasn't for me. It's even cooler that one of your buddies from high school helped bring about TeSPA :D

Edit: No way! I get first dibs cuz he beat me in our Ace match >.>
ribeye
Profile Joined September 2010
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 04:04:47
April 22 2011 04:02 GMT
#170
On April 22 2011 12:51 uNtrue_ wrote:
Hey Thomas (hah I just called you out!)

Prize distribution hasn't been decided yet. I'm pretty, pretty sure Top 8 will get at least some money like last time.

Btw, even if you do get eliminated early enough, there is an awesome spectator-only room where you can play other games and join in on the brawl tournaments and get some cool prizes off raffles thanks to our awesome sponsors.

Pshh. I'm closer than you to TeSPA. Don't act like you would've known about TeSPA if it wasn't for me.

Edit: No way! I get first dibs cuz he beat me in our Ace match >.>


Why you gotta call me out bro? lol

Cool, maybe I can actually squeeze out a top 8 spot if I prep hard enough. And yeah, thinking of just calling in anyway because who needs work when you have starcraft? hah.

And I didn't know there was gonna be other things going on in the spectator room, nice. I'd get rolled in brawl though as I havnt touched it in like a year. Should be fun nonetheless.

Oh and you just reminded me that I don't think I've even seen you since HS, haha, gonna be weird. Maybe I should bring Harbert along, assuming he's free and wants to.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 04:08:55
April 22 2011 04:06 GMT
#171
Im a little upset. People complained in here. So brackets were redone. Based on seeding from the last tournament however, I shouldn't have to face Trimaster or zpux (or strifecro if he came) until semi finals, as I was top 4 seeds. Current bracket has me facing zpux in quarter finals.

Releasing the brackets early then changing them numerous times is quite frankly ridiculous. If you can't handle a few people getting upset over brackets, then don't release them early.

Edit: Not sure if the brackets were in the process of being editted, or I simply read them wrong, but I've found out my previous statement was not the case. Still upset with the way the brackets have been revised repeatedly just because people were upset.
binski
Profile Joined December 2010
United States225 Posts
April 22 2011 04:07 GMT
#172
oh is there a super smash tourney going on? GONNA BRING MY GAMECUBE CONTROLLER
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
April 22 2011 04:10 GMT
#173
On April 22 2011 13:02 ribeye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 12:51 uNtrue_ wrote:
Hey Thomas (hah I just called you out!)

Prize distribution hasn't been decided yet. I'm pretty, pretty sure Top 8 will get at least some money like last time.

Btw, even if you do get eliminated early enough, there is an awesome spectator-only room where you can play other games and join in on the brawl tournaments and get some cool prizes off raffles thanks to our awesome sponsors.

Pshh. I'm closer than you to TeSPA. Don't act like you would've known about TeSPA if it wasn't for me.

Edit: No way! I get first dibs cuz he beat me in our Ace match >.>


Why you gotta call me out bro? lol

Cool, maybe I can actually squeeze out a top 8 spot if I prep hard enough. And yeah, thinking of just calling in anyway because who needs work when you have starcraft? hah.

And I didn't know there was gonna be other things going on in the spectator room, nice. I'd get rolled in brawl though as I havnt touched it in like a year. Should be fun nonetheless.

Oh and you just reminded me that I don't think I've even seen you since HS, haha, gonna be weird. Maybe I should bring Harbert along, assuming he's free and wants to.


If you go to our website: http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/tespa/sponsors.html You can see our sponsors, and you can only imagine what type of prizes there will be. Contests are going to be hella fun too. If you do a certain achievement whether its when playing starcraft or in real-life, you get a raffle ticket, getting you a higher chance to win a prize or two. I won't say much more because I may get in trouble ;_;, but it's so cool.

Like I literally want to lose on purpose just so I can go be in the spectator room the entire day.

Can't wait to see you and Harbert if he comes.

[For everyone else] Please, don't look at the numbers in Challonge as seeding. I know a few of you are confused about this, but like I said in my previous post, I transferred the bracket arrangement from Binarybeast to Challonge, so I needed to "make" the Challonge bracket sequential.
binski
Profile Joined December 2010
United States225 Posts
April 22 2011 04:14 GMT
#174
is it too late to sign up for the super smash tournaments?
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 04:22:27
April 22 2011 04:16 GMT
#175
On April 22 2011 13:06 ExO_ wrote:
Im a little upset. People complained in here. So brackets were redone. Based on seeding from the last tournament however, I shouldn't have to face Trimaster or zpux (or strifecro if he came) until semi finals, as I was top 4 seeds. Current bracket has me facing zpux in quarter finals.

Releasing the brackets early then changing them numerous times is quite frankly ridiculous. If you can't handle a few people getting upset over brackets, then don't release them early.

Edit: Not sure if the brackets were in the process of being editted, or I simply read them wrong, but I've found out my previous statement was not the case. Still upset with the way the brackets have been revised repeatedly just because people were upset.


I'm terribly, terribly sorry for this. Many, many people continued to poke me to release the brackets, and when I finally did, they were enraged. I realize the mistake I have done in releasing the brackets too early and I apologize.

I would like to mention the brackets have not necessarily been "revised". I didn't do any fixing or anything. My method is as I've mentioned before. I basically seeded everyone as I said, Top 8 into ladder rankings and put them in binarybeast and this time I chose balanced instead of traditional seeding. This gave me what you currently see now in Challonge.

My reasoning to switch methods is also because we wanted to cater to make the majority have a much fair, healthier bracket. So far I've only been getting positive comments on the new brackets. Again, I only did a different method. No fixing the brackets was done.

Same exact rules, seeding, and idea, but different method.
I hope you accept my apology and understand that in the future, we will work harder to give you guys a better tournament.
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
April 22 2011 04:16 GMT
#176
On April 22 2011 13:14 binski wrote:
is it too late to sign up for the super smash tournaments?


Sign ups will be going on day of.
binski
Profile Joined December 2010
United States225 Posts
April 22 2011 04:18 GMT
#177
awesome awesome
thanks!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 22 2011 04:23 GMT
#178
On April 22 2011 13:16 uNtrue_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 13:06 ExO_ wrote:
Im a little upset. People complained in here. So brackets were redone. Based on seeding from the last tournament however, I shouldn't have to face Trimaster or zpux (or strifecro if he came) until semi finals, as I was top 4 seeds. Current bracket has me facing zpux in quarter finals.

Releasing the brackets early then changing them numerous times is quite frankly ridiculous. If you can't handle a few people getting upset over brackets, then don't release them early.

Edit: Not sure if the brackets were in the process of being editted, or I simply read them wrong, but I've found out my previous statement was not the case. Still upset with the way the brackets have been revised repeatedly just because people were upset.


I'm terribly, terribly sorry for this. Many, many people continued to poke me to release the brackets, and when I finally did, they were enraged. I realize the mistake I have done in releasing the brackets too early and I apologize.

I would like to mention the brackets have not necessarily been "revised". I didn't do any fixing or anything. My method is as I've mentioned before. I basically seeded everyone as I said, Top 8 into ladder rankings and put them and in binarybeast and this time I chose balanced instead of traditional seeding. This gave me what you currently see now in Challonge.

My reasoning to switch methods is also because we wanted to cater to make the majority have a much fair, healthier bracket. So far I've only been getting positive comments on the new brackets. Again, I only did a different method. No fixing the brackets was done.

Same exact rules, seeding, and idea, but different method.
I hope you accept my apology and understand that in the future, we will work harder to give you guys a better tournament.


So is seeding done by top 8 (7) from last round, or by top ladder ratings?
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 04:25:26
April 22 2011 04:25 GMT
#179
On April 22 2011 13:23 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 13:16 uNtrue_ wrote:
On April 22 2011 13:06 ExO_ wrote:
Im a little upset. People complained in here. So brackets were redone. Based on seeding from the last tournament however, I shouldn't have to face Trimaster or zpux (or strifecro if he came) until semi finals, as I was top 4 seeds. Current bracket has me facing zpux in quarter finals.

Releasing the brackets early then changing them numerous times is quite frankly ridiculous. If you can't handle a few people getting upset over brackets, then don't release them early.

Edit: Not sure if the brackets were in the process of being editted, or I simply read them wrong, but I've found out my previous statement was not the case. Still upset with the way the brackets have been revised repeatedly just because people were upset.


I'm terribly, terribly sorry for this. Many, many people continued to poke me to release the brackets, and when I finally did, they were enraged. I realize the mistake I have done in releasing the brackets too early and I apologize.

I would like to mention the brackets have not necessarily been "revised". I didn't do any fixing or anything. My method is as I've mentioned before. I basically seeded everyone as I said, Top 8 into ladder rankings and put them and in binarybeast and this time I chose balanced instead of traditional seeding. This gave me what you currently see now in Challonge.

My reasoning to switch methods is also because we wanted to cater to make the majority have a much fair, healthier bracket. So far I've only been getting positive comments on the new brackets. Again, I only did a different method. No fixing the brackets was done.

Same exact rules, seeding, and idea, but different method.
I hope you accept my apology and understand that in the future, we will work harder to give you guys a better tournament.


So is seeding done by top 8 (7) from last round, or by top ladder ratings?


Seeding is done with top 8 first and then followed by ladder rankings. So 1-7 is the top 8 and after that is the ladder ratings. Exact same as before, nothing was changed.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 22 2011 04:34 GMT
#180
On April 22 2011 13:25 uNtrue_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 13:23 ExO_ wrote:
On April 22 2011 13:16 uNtrue_ wrote:
On April 22 2011 13:06 ExO_ wrote:
Im a little upset. People complained in here. So brackets were redone. Based on seeding from the last tournament however, I shouldn't have to face Trimaster or zpux (or strifecro if he came) until semi finals, as I was top 4 seeds. Current bracket has me facing zpux in quarter finals.

Releasing the brackets early then changing them numerous times is quite frankly ridiculous. If you can't handle a few people getting upset over brackets, then don't release them early.

Edit: Not sure if the brackets were in the process of being editted, or I simply read them wrong, but I've found out my previous statement was not the case. Still upset with the way the brackets have been revised repeatedly just because people were upset.


I'm terribly, terribly sorry for this. Many, many people continued to poke me to release the brackets, and when I finally did, they were enraged. I realize the mistake I have done in releasing the brackets too early and I apologize.

I would like to mention the brackets have not necessarily been "revised". I didn't do any fixing or anything. My method is as I've mentioned before. I basically seeded everyone as I said, Top 8 into ladder rankings and put them and in binarybeast and this time I chose balanced instead of traditional seeding. This gave me what you currently see now in Challonge.

My reasoning to switch methods is also because we wanted to cater to make the majority have a much fair, healthier bracket. So far I've only been getting positive comments on the new brackets. Again, I only did a different method. No fixing the brackets was done.

Same exact rules, seeding, and idea, but different method.
I hope you accept my apology and understand that in the future, we will work harder to give you guys a better tournament.


So is seeding done by top 8 (7) from last round, or by top ladder ratings?


Seeding is done with top 8 first and then followed by ladder rankings. So 1-7 is the top 8 and after that is the ladder ratings. Exact same as before, nothing was changed.


Then seeding was done wrong. I'm no expert on how perfect seeding should be done, but I do know that I should be #3 seed in this tournament. assuming all seeds advance, the #1 seed should face the #4 seed in the semi finals. (as indicated by the post you linked here http://www.printyourbrackets.com/pdfbrackets/64teamsingleseeded.pdf) zpux, as the #1 seed, shouldn't face me as the #3 seed in the semi finals, but in the current bracket he would be.

So either the seeding is different than described, or there is an error. Please understand, I am not trying to get on your ass about this. But this is a LAN event with a cash prize, and I as a competitor take it very seriously.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech93
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe79
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss450
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1216
singsing846
ceh9542
Happy327
crisheroes274
ArmadaUGS112
Livibee105
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1333
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 10m
OSC
4h 10m
Stellar Fest
4h 10m
OSC
15h 10m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.