• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10662 users

[G] Winning With Ease - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
September 26 2012 15:02 GMT
#341
On September 18 2012 03:37 MrLlama wrote:
new video up showing how to nexus first vs a 2 rax scv all in


I don't think it should ever be possible to hold a 2 rax scv all-in with nexus first unless you build a forge. Your opponent in the video has absolutely horrid micro, if he had just a-moved everything to start he would have won easily. The first engagement he ran all his scvs past your units, and then let you surround and kill his first 2 marines. You should never, ever be able to surround his marines like that. If you're going nexus first and he's 2 raxing you, you better drop a forge and hope to complete some cannons at your ramp.
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 17:20:16
September 26 2012 15:10 GMT
#342
On September 26 2012 23:48 Czarnodziej wrote:
Happy birthday MrLlama!
I really dig the content you are providing, keep up doing good job


Thanks! You should come to my birthday party tonight

On September 27 2012 00:02 JDub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:37 MrLlama wrote:
new video up showing how to nexus first vs a 2 rax scv all in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqpWgQx_LQ

I don't think it should ever be possible to hold a 2 rax scv all-in with nexus first unless you build a forge. Your opponent in the video has absolutely horrid micro, if he had just a-moved everything to start he would have won easily. The first engagement he ran all his scvs past your units, and then let you surround and kill his first 2 marines. You should never, ever be able to surround his marines like that. If you're going nexus first and he's 2 raxing you, you better drop a forge and hope to complete some cannons at your ramp.


1. it's definitely possible, axslav has done it many time
2. my "horrid" opponent is a grandmasters league player who was a finalist at the WCS South American Finals (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/5393887). His micro is going to be better than most anybody who does this against you. Yes his initial charge with the scvs was a bit ahead of the marines, but he actually microed to save a marine or two out of that plus even if he "a-moves" like you say, I can still mineral walk to the base in front of mine so my probes run right through his scvs to get to his marines.
3. Cannons are also an acceptable opening assuming you go 16 nex/16 forge. This is only viable upon scouting gasless opening from your opponent, thus requiring a 9 scout to actually get there. My probe did find his base first and so by the time I got there I couldn't tell if he was going gasless or not, thus I couldn't determine if a forge would be the right opener.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 17:04:17
September 26 2012 17:03 GMT
#343
On September 27 2012 00:10 MrLlama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 23:48 Czarnodziej wrote:
Happy birthday MrLlama!
I really dig the content you are providing, keep up doing good job


Thanks! You should come to my birthday party tonight

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 00:02 JDub wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:37 MrLlama wrote:
new video up showing how to nexus first vs a 2 rax scv all in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqpWgQx_LQ

I don't think it should ever be possible to hold a 2 rax scv all-in with nexus first unless you build a forge. Your opponent in the video has absolutely horrid micro, if he had just a-moved everything to start he would have won easily. The first engagement he ran all his scvs past your units, and then let you surround and kill his first 2 marines. You should never, ever be able to surround his marines like that. If you're going nexus first and he's 2 raxing you, you better drop a forge and hope to complete some cannons at your ramp.


1. it's definitely possible, axslav has done it many time
2. my "horrible" opponent is a grandmasters league player who was a finalist at the WCS South American Finals (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/5393887). His micro is going to be better than most anybody who does this against you. Yes his initial charge with the scvs was a bit ahead of the marines, but he actually microed to save a marine or two out of that plus even if he "a-moves" like you say, I can still mineral walk to the base in front of mine so my probes run right through his scvs to get to his marines.
3. Cannons are also an acceptable opening assuming you go 16 nex/16 forge. This is only viable upon scouting gasless opening from your opponent, thus requiring a 9 scout to actually get there. My probe did find his base first and so by the time I got there I couldn't tell if he was going gasless or not, thus I couldn't determine if a forge would be the right opener.

Okay, upon watching the video more closely:

1. This is not the exact build I think of when someone says "2 rax scv all-in". He builds the 2nd depot to block out your scout, and ends up as a result building the 2nd rax on 16 instead of doing something like 12/12rax, or 12/14rax. This makes me more inclined to believe you can hold it as you show in the video.
2. GM or not, he messed up the first engagement really bad. Sure, he saves one of his marines, but he still lets you get a good surround on his marines, losing 1 marine and letting 2 marines get into red hp while being forced to run around and not add their dps to the engagement (which makes them a lot easier to deal with with your first stalker). There is no reason to run all his scvs up the ramp like that -- I get that he wants to trap the zealot, but he ends up just running all of his scvs past your units, which is why I said he had "horrid micro". Note: I did not say that your opponent was "horrible" (I didn't even use the word "horrible", nice use of quotes), I just said he had "horrid micro", and I was really just referring to the first engagement.
Edit: You say his micro will be better than anyone doing this against me, but I'm basically arguing he tried over microing (trying to do a fancy mineral walk up your ramp to trap your zealot), rather than just keeping his stuff as a ball and a-moving, which would have worked out better in this case.
3. He unnecessarily builds a bunker at your expo, and starts his bunker in your main late.

As for Axslav, I would appreciate it if you would link me to some replays / VODs of any professional games of a player going nexus first and holding a 2 rax scv all-in. I'm curious if you mean only some sort of reactionary scv all-in (scout nexus first, then build more rax), or which of the following you think you can hold: 11/11 proxied, 11/11 not proxied, 12/14, etc. I also wouldn't be too surprised if a pro managed to hold it on a much bigger map, as it may be possible to have stalkers out by that time. I just don't think it's possible to hold on shakuras.
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 18:27:07
September 26 2012 17:30 GMT
#344
On September 27 2012 02:03 JDub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 00:10 MrLlama wrote:
On September 26 2012 23:48 Czarnodziej wrote:
Happy birthday MrLlama!
I really dig the content you are providing, keep up doing good job


Thanks! You should come to my birthday party tonight

On September 27 2012 00:02 JDub wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:37 MrLlama wrote:
new video up showing how to nexus first vs a 2 rax scv all in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqpWgQx_LQ

I don't think it should ever be possible to hold a 2 rax scv all-in with nexus first unless you build a forge. Your opponent in the video has absolutely horrid micro, if he had just a-moved everything to start he would have won easily. The first engagement he ran all his scvs past your units, and then let you surround and kill his first 2 marines. You should never, ever be able to surround his marines like that. If you're going nexus first and he's 2 raxing you, you better drop a forge and hope to complete some cannons at your ramp.


1. it's definitely possible, axslav has done it many time
2. my "horrible" opponent is a grandmasters league player who was a finalist at the WCS South American Finals (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/5393887). His micro is going to be better than most anybody who does this against you. Yes his initial charge with the scvs was a bit ahead of the marines, but he actually microed to save a marine or two out of that plus even if he "a-moves" like you say, I can still mineral walk to the base in front of mine so my probes run right through his scvs to get to his marines.
3. Cannons are also an acceptable opening assuming you go 16 nex/16 forge. This is only viable upon scouting gasless opening from your opponent, thus requiring a 9 scout to actually get there. My probe did find his base first and so by the time I got there I couldn't tell if he was going gasless or not, thus I couldn't determine if a forge would be the right opener.

Okay, upon watching the video more closely:

1. This is not the exact build I think of when someone says "2 rax scv all-in". He builds the 2nd depot to block out your scout, and ends up as a result building the 2nd rax on 16 instead of doing something like 12/12rax, or 12/14rax. This makes me more inclined to believe you can hold it as you show in the video.
2. GM or not, he messed up the first engagement really bad. Sure, he saves one of his marines, but he still lets you get a good surround on his marines, losing 1 marine and letting 2 marines get into red hp while being forced to run around and not add their dps to the engagement (which makes them a lot easier to deal with with your first stalker). There is no reason to run all his scvs up the ramp like that -- I get that he wants to trap the zealot, but he ends up just running all of his scvs past your units, which is why I said he had "horrid micro". Note: I did not say that your opponent was "horrible" (I didn't even use the word "horrible", nice use of quotes), I just said he had "horrid micro", and I was really just referring to the first engagement.
Edit: You say his micro will be better than anyone doing this against me, but I'm basically arguing he tried over microing (trying to do a fancy mineral walk up your ramp to trap your zealot), rather than just keeping his stuff as a ball and a-moving, which would have worked out better in this case.
3. He unnecessarily builds a bunker at your expo, and starts his bunker in your main late.

As for Axslav, I would appreciate it if you would link me to some replays / VODs of any professional games of a player going nexus first and holding a 2 rax scv all-in. I'm curious if you mean only some sort of reactionary scv all-in (scout nexus first, then build more rax), or which of the following you think you can hold: 11/11 proxied, 11/11 not proxied, 12/14, etc. I also wouldn't be too surprised if a pro managed to hold it on a much bigger map, as it may be possible to have stalkers out by that time. I just don't think it's possible to hold on shakuras.


1. this is a reactionary 2 rax scv all in. So he was planning on doing a 1 rax FE (with supply depot to deny scouting) and then switches into a proxied rax when he scouts the nexus. So it is a little different. Were he to go for a 12/14 rax it would be a tiny bit harder to hold as the second zealot would probably just be finishing instead of down the ramp.
2. changed horrible to horrid. Someone else may keep their scvs with the army better, but they won't micro the marines to save them as well so I think it trades off.
3. the bunker at the expo actually is a decent idea for falling back and possibly being able to snipe the nexus. In other attempts that bunker actually proved to be effective because once I could force him out of my base he was still able to snipe my nexus since I couldn't push down the ramp. The bunker in my main I don't feel was that late. He placed it when he could get there to secure it going down. Possibly could've been a tiny bit faster but there is a LOT going on during this engagement and the micro of units, the production of units, the rallying and group of units, the building of structures, etc is quite taxing on both players, so nobody is going to have it perfect.

Axslav thread with lots of replays/explanations: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=284253

In other news, I've updated the OP so that it shows the episodes by race instead of by episode number. This should be helpful so that you can locate the videos you want to watch for your race.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
September 26 2012 18:59 GMT
#345
On September 27 2012 02:30 MrLlama wrote:
Axslav thread with lots of replays/explanations: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=284253
Thanks for the link I'm going to check it out. I know I may seem a little hostile but I do think your videos are great and have a lot of useful information. I just only responded to the one that I had an issue with
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
September 26 2012 19:14 GMT
#346
Oh lawdy lawd. There are a lot of things here which I can already tell I'll be watching in this. I'll be back to ask questions/give some comments and criticisms is necessary. Cheers!
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
b0ub0u
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada445 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 20:35:14
September 26 2012 20:33 GMT
#347
Hey MrLIama

Got a request for you. ZvZ, could you do a guide on how to transition after defending an early pool? Should I go fast roaches or banes to exploit his lack of gas units?

Yesterday I defended a 7 pool and still got owned when he was able to expand and all. Platinum BTW. I guess I just played bad. What I usually do is get my gas when I am sure I can defend well and then go fast bane, betting on the fact that he is way behind. But it did not work yesterday as he had already bane of his own at home and he defended whatever I threw at him.

Thanks!

P.S. Just wanted to add that your videos are VERY helpful. Especially the one vs mech. I never had the balls to get the drop tech vs T. Always got scared it was a bad investment. Will try to abuse his lack of mobility from now on. Thanks again
In the swarm we trust
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 27 2012 04:24 GMT
#348
On September 27 2012 05:33 b0ub0u wrote:
Hey MrLIama

Got a request for you. ZvZ, could you do a guide on how to transition after defending an early pool? Should I go fast roaches or banes to exploit his lack of gas units?

Yesterday I defended a 7 pool and still got owned when he was able to expand and all. Platinum BTW. I guess I just played bad. What I usually do is get my gas when I am sure I can defend well and then go fast bane, betting on the fact that he is way behind. But it did not work yesterday as he had already bane of his own at home and he defended whatever I threw at him.

Thanks!

P.S. Just wanted to add that your videos are VERY helpful. Especially the one vs mech. I never had the balls to get the drop tech vs T. Always got scared it was a bad investment. Will try to abuse his lack of mobility from now on. Thanks again


It really depends on how he transitions after the 7 pool.

What it sounds like is that after he 7 pooled, instead of using the "when you're ahead get further ahead rule", you just tried to all in him instead right back. He all ins you? Macro up while you put on some pressure so he can't macro freely.

I'd say the easiest thing to do here would be drone up and get a roach warren, then you can go for a ling/roach push that will absolutely crush him because he can't macro enough to catch up AND defend that. Plus you can use the roaches as a slight defense if he tries to continue because u can wall ur ramp and be fine.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 13:57:52
September 28 2012 13:57 GMT
#349
Added a new video. A cheese that I thought would be worthless actually turns out to be somewhat decent if not fully prepared for (not just grabbing a bunker but grabbing additional barracks as well).

Even if they don't engage, they can contain and expand behind it themselves to get even and then ahead.

www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MorNin
Profile Joined June 2010
United States443 Posts
September 28 2012 18:29 GMT
#350
Thanks for your videos!!
illidan333
Profile Joined August 2010
Iran102 Posts
September 28 2012 20:06 GMT
#351
in TvT

how do you stop hellion drop when you 1rax fe
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 29 2012 04:25 GMT
#352
On September 29 2012 05:06 illidan333 wrote:
in TvT

how do you stop hellion drop when you 1rax fe


I've added it to the list of stuff in production
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
Leru
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Romania257 Posts
September 29 2012 17:50 GMT
#353
Great work! All your videos are quite educational I wonder why there are so few subscribers, but hopefully you'll get more attention.
Less e$ports, more fun
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 29 2012 19:38 GMT
#354
On September 30 2012 02:50 Leru wrote:
Great work! All your videos are quite educational I wonder why there are so few subscribers, but hopefully you'll get more attention.


tell your friends

thanks though. I'm just glad I can help as many people as I do already!
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 29 2012 22:51 GMT
#355
Happy episode 50!

this will be showing defending vs TvT marine/hellion drop (that transitions into banshee after)

www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
DarkZonk
Profile Joined April 2011
22 Posts
September 30 2012 14:07 GMT
#356
Hey MrLlama

Thank you for providing us with xour series and your videos, i really like them.

I've got a question as far as ZvP vs Immortal/Sentry All-In is concerned.

In your hold video vs the 10 min push you use ling/bling, while in your 12:30 hold you use ling/roach/infestor.
When I scout his double gas at his expansion and see we robo with my overlord I dont know when he will execute his push, so how to combine your 2 very different styles? I think building a baneling nest is quite delay and the ressources could be spent otherwise.
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 30 2012 15:35 GMT
#357
On September 30 2012 23:07 DarkZonk wrote:
Hey MrLlama

Thank you for providing us with xour series and your videos, i really like them.

I've got a question as far as ZvP vs Immortal/Sentry All-In is concerned.

In your hold video vs the 10 min push you use ling/bling, while in your 12:30 hold you use ling/roach/infestor.
When I scout his double gas at his expansion and see we robo with my overlord I dont know when he will execute his push, so how to combine your 2 very different styles? I think building a baneling nest is quite delay and the ressources could be spent otherwise.


Sure very fair.

In the videos I was kind of trying to show you can hold with various things. ling/roach/infestor works but so does ling/bling so really you could use either style (Thought it's harder to hold with just ling/roach in my opinion because it takes a little more micro if he hits before infestors).

A baneling nest cost 100/50, which really isn't very much when you consider he is going all in with this. If you drop it a little early and he doesn't go for the 10:00, it means you're missing like 1/2 of an infestor in the later battle. You CAN Hold it without this, but I think it's good to get just in case if you want to use ling bling
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 30 2012 18:26 GMT
#358
new episode is up for defending the marauder hellion allin

Although the popularity of it has fallen, it is still seen every now and then and is something that can catch you offguard.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
DarkZonk
Profile Joined April 2011
22 Posts
October 01 2012 14:16 GMT
#359
Even though I dont have a replay, I'd like to see a video on ZvP vs very early (min 7.30-8) 6 gate pressure after toss went FFE or 1gate expand.

caught me quite off guard todayher normalyl has like 3-4 sentries 4-5 stalker 2-3 zealots and keeps warping in
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
October 01 2012 18:03 GMT
#360
On October 01 2012 23:16 DarkZonk wrote:
Even though I dont have a replay, I'd like to see a video on ZvP vs very early (min 7.30-8) 6 gate pressure after toss went FFE or 1gate expand.

caught me quite off guard todayher normalyl has like 3-4 sentries 4-5 stalker 2-3 zealots and keeps warping in


Sure thing I'll add it to the list!

If you have a replay that would be great to see, but I'm going to assume that this 6 gate pressure was off 2 gas only when I make the video?
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 190
CosmosSc2 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1900
GuemChi 1271
Artosis 658
910 41
MaD[AoV]18
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever292
League of Legends
JimRising 778
Counter-Strike
taco 215
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox659
Other Games
summit1g8672
Day[9].tv721
shahzam619
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv721
• Shiphtur711
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 12m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.