• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10662 users

[G] Winning With Ease - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 22 Next All
StateofReverie
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States633 Posts
September 10 2012 18:57 GMT
#301
On September 10 2012 14:51 Pigzyf5 wrote:
Hey if you run out of ideas I know of an all in that you havn't talked about yet. (i do it sometimes when pissed off in TvP)
I dont have replays on me coz im out of teh house, but here is a breif description.

i go 14CC, rax bunker rax, stop marine production , can slo stop SCVs production. save up, put down five more rax, (for 7 rax)
restart marine production and SCV production as it can be aforded, as soon as the first round of marines pop out of the new rax, pull about half my SCVs and go, while rallying from the 7 rax. add gass as i leave so if i kill the opens nat but they have FFs at ramp i can pull the SCVs back and continue the game. i belive the push hits at around 8 mins,

As for defending, if P is gready which often they are coz its a CC first, they just. If they take an exspation they seem to need really really good FFs. 1 bases imortal sentry dies, as I tend to scout it and then easy defend then its 2 base vs 1...
the things that really seems to do well is 1 base fast colosis. 1 base blink can go ok 2 base blink its often to late.

robo after exspo the obvs get to my base to late to scout, stalk zelot poke doesn see shit (i hid any abnormal amount of mainres)

Usually a protoss can blind counter this as well as other types of pushes that hit around this time as long as they know that it isn't a 1/1/1. Forcefields and immortals pretty much hard counter this as well as other types of rushes that hit around this time
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 11 2012 00:21 GMT
#302
On September 11 2012 03:57 StateofReverie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 14:51 Pigzyf5 wrote:
Hey if you run out of ideas I know of an all in that you havn't talked about yet. (i do it sometimes when pissed off in TvP)
I dont have replays on me coz im out of teh house, but here is a breif description.

i go 14CC, rax bunker rax, stop marine production , can slo stop SCVs production. save up, put down five more rax, (for 7 rax)
restart marine production and SCV production as it can be aforded, as soon as the first round of marines pop out of the new rax, pull about half my SCVs and go, while rallying from the 7 rax. add gass as i leave so if i kill the opens nat but they have FFs at ramp i can pull the SCVs back and continue the game. i belive the push hits at around 8 mins,

As for defending, if P is gready which often they are coz its a CC first, they just. If they take an exspation they seem to need really really good FFs. 1 bases imortal sentry dies, as I tend to scout it and then easy defend then its 2 base vs 1...
the things that really seems to do well is 1 base fast colosis. 1 base blink can go ok 2 base blink its often to late.

robo after exspo the obvs get to my base to late to scout, stalk zelot poke doesn see shit (i hid any abnormal amount of mainres)

Usually a protoss can blind counter this as well as other types of pushes that hit around this time as long as they know that it isn't a 1/1/1. Forcefields and immortals pretty much hard counter this as well as other types of rushes that hit around this time


yeah but I never try and make my videos about blind countering :/
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 11 2012 01:12 GMT
#303
2 new episodes up both dealing with stargate play



www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
StateofReverie
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States633 Posts
September 11 2012 15:13 GMT
#304
On September 11 2012 09:21 MrLlama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 03:57 StateofReverie wrote:
On September 10 2012 14:51 Pigzyf5 wrote:
Hey if you run out of ideas I know of an all in that you havn't talked about yet. (i do it sometimes when pissed off in TvP)
I dont have replays on me coz im out of teh house, but here is a breif description.

i go 14CC, rax bunker rax, stop marine production , can slo stop SCVs production. save up, put down five more rax, (for 7 rax)
restart marine production and SCV production as it can be aforded, as soon as the first round of marines pop out of the new rax, pull about half my SCVs and go, while rallying from the 7 rax. add gass as i leave so if i kill the opens nat but they have FFs at ramp i can pull the SCVs back and continue the game. i belive the push hits at around 8 mins,

As for defending, if P is gready which often they are coz its a CC first, they just. If they take an exspation they seem to need really really good FFs. 1 bases imortal sentry dies, as I tend to scout it and then easy defend then its 2 base vs 1...
the things that really seems to do well is 1 base fast colosis. 1 base blink can go ok 2 base blink its often to late.

robo after exspo the obvs get to my base to late to scout, stalk zelot poke doesn see shit (i hid any abnormal amount of mainres)

Usually a protoss can blind counter this as well as other types of pushes that hit around this time as long as they know that it isn't a 1/1/1. Forcefields and immortals pretty much hard counter this as well as other types of rushes that hit around this time


yeah but I never try and make my videos about blind countering :/

I was referencing a more tournament style based play. I have nothing personal against you or your videos. I actually respect your skill and your thought process and I think your videos are very well made. They are a great contribution to the community
netherh
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom333 Posts
September 11 2012 17:56 GMT
#305
Hi. I have another request if you wouldn't mind.

I keep meeting this 1 base marine tank viking / medivac push in TvT, and it kills me every time. I just go 1 rax expand into 3 rax as usual, and then die, even when I scan and see it coming.

Replay: http://ggtracker.com/matches/396068

I would ordinarily get reactors on my other 2 raxes, but I felt like I needed to keep making units. I suspect that was the wrong choice, but I'm not sure the reactors would help either. I was trying to get my reactor starport up so I could get air control and stop him seeing up the ramp, but my starport timing could have been a lot tighter. I suspect that's the wrong way to do things anyway though. I feel seige mode would be too late as well though.
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-11 18:08:50
September 11 2012 18:08 GMT
#306
On September 12 2012 02:56 netherh wrote:
Hi. I have another request if you wouldn't mind.

I keep meeting this 1 base marine tank viking / medivac push in TvT, and it kills me every time. I just go 1 rax expand into 3 rax as usual, and then die, even when I scan and see it coming.

Replay: http://ggtracker.com/matches/396068

I would ordinarily get reactors on my other 2 raxes, but I felt like I needed to keep making units. I suspect that was the wrong choice, but I'm not sure the reactors would help either. I was trying to get my reactor starport up so I could get air control and stop him seeing up the ramp, but my starport timing could have been a lot tighter. I suspect that's the wrong way to do things anyway though. I feel seige mode would be too late as well though.

I believe the key to stopping these sorts of pushes with a 1 rax expo into 3 rax is to do an scv pull with all of your marines right as he arrives at your base. If you let him get sieged up and slow push into your natural, you may be able to get siege mode out in time to stop him from straight up killing you (but probably not), and you will be 100% forced to lift your natural back into your main, and he will have more than enough time to expo behind his attack and be super, super far ahead with his hard contain.

I can't watch your replay right now, but I assume you should have a very large scv lead and a small lead in the marine count when he hits your base, so I think the key is to force the engagement with your marines/scvs before he has too many tanks.

Edit: More to the point, I think it is a great topic for one of MrLlamma's videos.
netherh
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom333 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-11 18:54:56
September 11 2012 18:54 GMT
#307
On September 12 2012 03:08 JDub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 02:56 netherh wrote:
Hi. I have another request if you wouldn't mind.

I keep meeting this 1 base marine tank viking / medivac push in TvT, and it kills me every time. I just go 1 rax expand into 3 rax as usual, and then die, even when I scan and see it coming.

Replay: http://ggtracker.com/matches/396068

I would ordinarily get reactors on my other 2 raxes, but I felt like I needed to keep making units. I suspect that was the wrong choice, but I'm not sure the reactors would help either. I was trying to get my reactor starport up so I could get air control and stop him seeing up the ramp, but my starport timing could have been a lot tighter. I suspect that's the wrong way to do things anyway though. I feel seige mode would be too late as well though.

I believe the key to stopping these sorts of pushes with a 1 rax expo into 3 rax is to do an scv pull with all of your marines right as he arrives at your base. If you let him get sieged up and slow push into your natural, you may be able to get siege mode out in time to stop him from straight up killing you (but probably not), and you will be 100% forced to lift your natural back into your main, and he will have more than enough time to expo behind his attack and be super, super far ahead with his hard contain.

I can't watch your replay right now, but I assume you should have a very large scv lead and a small lead in the marine count when he hits your base, so I think the key is to force the engagement with your marines/scvs before he has too many tanks.

Edit: More to the point, I think it is a great topic for one of MrLlamma's videos.


Well, his seige mode finishes at 8:00, though he's waiting outside my base at about 7:30. At 8 minutes, he has 10 marines, 3 tanks and a medivac at my base. I have 10 marines (less than I should have) and a 10 scv lead (I think I have about the number I should have at this time).

Running through my build order in single player, it looks like I should have 15 marines (screwed up my marine production in the early game and I got my bunker earlier delaying my 2 rax because I scouted him last and was scared).

Unit testing with the proper numbers looks like I should be able to kill it pulling 16 scvs or so (all the ones at my nat) as long as I hit before seige mode.

Still, I'd love to see a video for this.
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-11 20:26:10
September 11 2012 20:25 GMT
#308
On September 12 2012 02:56 netherh wrote:
Hi. I have another request if you wouldn't mind.

I keep meeting this 1 base marine tank viking / medivac push in TvT, and it kills me every time. I just go 1 rax expand into 3 rax as usual, and then die, even when I scan and see it coming.

Replay: http://ggtracker.com/matches/396068

I would ordinarily get reactors on my other 2 raxes, but I felt like I needed to keep making units. I suspect that was the wrong choice, but I'm not sure the reactors would help either. I was trying to get my reactor starport up so I could get air control and stop him seeing up the ramp, but my starport timing could have been a lot tighter. I suspect that's the wrong way to do things anyway though. I feel seige mode would be too late as well though.


1. You need to be constantly making units. There are so many breaks where you have the resources but your barracks are sitting still
2. reactors should really only be thrown down when you know you have time to spare. if your opponent is still on one base while you're on 2, you do not have time to wait for reactors because you need all the units you can get for his push.
3. The best defense is a good offense. I'm not saying go to his base, but be ready to be slightly aggressive if you need. I already have a video that is very similar to this and with proper unit production you could easily catch him. If he gets to your base and sieges up, your chances of losing increase significantly. So instead, be ready (especially when you scan factory with tech lab, reactored barracks, and starport) for his push and go out to meet him/stall him. Episode 15 is a perfect example of this (though you can pull scvs if you don't have enough units).

I may make a video in the event that he DOES get to siege your natural, but it's going to be a lot harder to stop.


Episode 15:
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
netherh
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom333 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-11 21:43:39
September 11 2012 21:42 GMT
#309
On September 12 2012 05:25 MrLlama wrote:

1. You need to be constantly making units. There are so many breaks where you have the resources but your barracks are sitting still
2. reactors should really only be thrown down when you know you have time to spare. if your opponent is still on one base while you're on 2, you do not have time to wait for reactors because you need all the units you can get for his push.
3. The best defense is a good offense. I'm not saying go to his base, but be ready to be slightly aggressive if you need. I already have a video that is very similar to this and with proper unit production you could easily catch him. If he gets to your base and sieges up, your chances of losing increase significantly. So instead, be ready (especially when you scan factory with tech lab, reactored barracks, and starport) for his push and go out to meet him/stall him. Episode 15 is a perfect example of this (though you can pull scvs if you don't have enough units).

I may make a video in the event that he DOES get to siege your natural, but it's going to be a lot harder to stop.


Episode 15:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtbripPejBk


Ah, I guess I missed that video. Yeah, my marine production was pretty bad, so that's definitely something to improve (along with factory / starport timings). I think I should also start scouting earlier as well, since scouting with my barracks scv often leaves me a bit in the dark.

That video the opponent actually expands, whereas in the replay the guy gets a reactor and another 2 rax. This makes me think I'd have to pull scvs and ward him off whlie I get reactors or throw down more barracks, otherwise I'm producing fewer marines.

Are the marauders as a response to seeing the tanks, or do you always get them?
MorNin
Profile Joined June 2010
United States443 Posts
September 11 2012 22:33 GMT
#310
Thanks for the vids
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 12 2012 02:49 GMT
#311
On September 12 2012 06:42 netherh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 05:25 MrLlama wrote:

1. You need to be constantly making units. There are so many breaks where you have the resources but your barracks are sitting still
2. reactors should really only be thrown down when you know you have time to spare. if your opponent is still on one base while you're on 2, you do not have time to wait for reactors because you need all the units you can get for his push.
3. The best defense is a good offense. I'm not saying go to his base, but be ready to be slightly aggressive if you need. I already have a video that is very similar to this and with proper unit production you could easily catch him. If he gets to your base and sieges up, your chances of losing increase significantly. So instead, be ready (especially when you scan factory with tech lab, reactored barracks, and starport) for his push and go out to meet him/stall him. Episode 15 is a perfect example of this (though you can pull scvs if you don't have enough units).

I may make a video in the event that he DOES get to siege your natural, but it's going to be a lot harder to stop.


Episode 15:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtbripPejBk


Ah, I guess I missed that video. Yeah, my marine production was pretty bad, so that's definitely something to improve (along with factory / starport timings). I think I should also start scouting earlier as well, since scouting with my barracks scv often leaves me a bit in the dark.

That video the opponent actually expands, whereas in the replay the guy gets a reactor and another 2 rax. This makes me think I'd have to pull scvs and ward him off whlie I get reactors or throw down more barracks, otherwise I'm producing fewer marines.

Are the marauders as a response to seeing the tanks, or do you always get them?


I always like to add a couple of marauders, especially when I see he is going for gas early. When I saw the tanks though I definitely wanted to make sure I was continuing to make marauders.

Also yes, definitely scout before the barracks because if you scout when your rax is done, that means his is as well so he will be able to have a marine to kill your scv in time.

Lastly, the only difference really is that your guy gets a reactor on the barracks while mine goes straight marine production (leaving my guy short a couple of marines). Other than that there is really no difference with his first attack and you should be able to just head out there.

It's AFTER the attack where my opponent adds a CC while your opponent takes the two additional rax. Because he makes more rax, this is even more reason for you to NOT get the reactors. Remember, you only get reactors when you are safe. If you are ahead and he has the ability to pressure, DON'T GET THEM! That being said, if you see he hasn't expanded then I would make more barracks so you can keep up with production and stay ahead because you are on 2 bases to his 1.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 12 2012 17:01 GMT
#312
Next episode is up:

www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 13 2012 22:42 GMT
#313
Another episode is up. This episode is a tiny bit different because it is one of the "longer games" that I originally hadn't planned on doing. but when it comes to ZvT vs mech, you need to be able to pressure as the Z and do some damage otherwise he'll get that mass army that is so hard to trade with.

here's the video:
my opponent opens 1 rax expo into hellions, cloak banshee, 3rd oc, and then meching.

www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 14 2012 05:33 GMT
#314
had some extra time to spare so added another user requested video:

www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
kaluro
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands760 Posts
September 14 2012 06:42 GMT
#315
On August 07 2012 06:13 kranten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 05:42 Cyro wrote:
Hm, thats odd. Seems you are right, but my APM with zerg is almost three times the APM i have with protoss, i thought that was because you have more units etc at a lower cost? I play both races pretty aggressively


Yeah building units causes big APM spikes, and inject adds another ~20 APM on 3 injected bases.


4 -> Shift+V -> space -> click -> space -> click -> space -> click

8 actions every 45 seconds. that would be 10.6 APM added.
www.twitch.tv/kaluroo - 720p60fps - Remember the name! - Don't do your best, do whatever it takes.
VoidRender
Profile Joined March 2012
United States8 Posts
September 14 2012 07:07 GMT
#316
Name: Voidrender.318(Jon)
Race: Terran
Match up: TvT
Your Build: standard 10min medivac timing(3rax after 1rax FE)
His Build: Proxy Thor
Specific Map?: all
Replay:
Comments: I'm really just having trouble defending it and really knowing what to do against it. and since I dont see it up there... might as well right?
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 14 2012 16:25 GMT
#317
On September 14 2012 16:07 VoidRender wrote:
Name: Voidrender.318(Jon)
Race: Terran
Match up: TvT
Your Build: standard 10min medivac timing(3rax after 1rax FE)
His Build: Proxy Thor
Specific Map?: all
Replay:
Comments: I'm really just having trouble defending it and really knowing what to do against it. and since I dont see it up there... might as well right?


I'd be interested in knowing a little more about his build here. Are you saying he is just walking up with 1 proxy thor? is he going for proxy thor and medivac drops? (I have to play vs that a few times).

how many thors does he attack with?

a replay would really be best for a situation like this.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 14 2012 23:30 GMT
#318
another episode is up. This is due to the user requests that people gave on my 6 pool zvz videos wondering how to react if they pull all their drones

www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
September 16 2012 00:16 GMT
#319
defending 2 base muta episode is up!

the audio is a bit poppy at times in it. Not sure why but I'm gonna work on figuring it out (may have just been internet)


www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MorNin
Profile Joined June 2010
United States443 Posts
September 16 2012 04:20 GMT
#320
Thank you for your vids, very helpful!!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 190
CosmosSc2 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1900
GuemChi 1271
Artosis 658
910 41
MaD[AoV]18
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever292
League of Legends
JimRising 778
Counter-Strike
taco 215
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox659
Other Games
summit1g8672
Day[9].tv721
shahzam619
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv721
• Shiphtur711
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 12m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.