• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8432 users

[G] Zerg vs Zerg ling/infestor into ultralisks - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Myusen
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 17:33:25
August 23 2012 17:32 GMT
#281
my approach ()
<3 Liquid'Snute | nonesports.de
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 23 2012 17:59 GMT
#282
On August 24 2012 02:24 Host- wrote:
Blade, have you got any replays of you doing this against muta? with the new roaches instead of spines ect.


I only have one game of me verse muta but he did muta/ling aggression for a lot of the game so I skipped roaches since I knew I would get ultras out before he'd transition out of muta/ling.
When I think of something else, something will go here
trevaur
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada13 Posts
August 27 2012 17:54 GMT
#283
@chaos: So, your "counter" to this style is just to continually mass mutas? Wouldn't that response just fail if he reacts by just making the normal counter to mass mutas? I mean, there is a reason that pros dont do mass muta, and thats because there is a very good counter to it. It seems like if the ling/infestor player just built a spire of his own in reaction to mass mutas and built like 5 corruptors then your style would fail. The mutas wouldnt be able to take out the corruptors without severely clumping up, making them vulnerable to infestors, and the corruptors would also be able to shoo away the overlords with banelings inside. 5 queens could also function in a similar way if you dont want to invest/wait for a spire.
Discarder
Profile Joined July 2012
Philippines411 Posts
August 29 2012 04:32 GMT
#284
I tried this and it was a lot of fun! But I think the only reason I played this is because some opponents had bad macro and not enough units.

I was having trouble defending a mass roach into 3rd base build in Ohana. 6 spines in my natural and 6 in the 3rd with a lot of infestors isn't enough. Its so hard to run back and forth to defend both bases.. Maybe I will upload a replay soon.
You can take the lion out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the lion
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
August 29 2012 05:10 GMT
#285
On August 29 2012 13:32 Discarder wrote:
I tried this and it was a lot of fun! But I think the only reason I played this is because some opponents had bad macro and not enough units.

I was having trouble defending a mass roach into 3rd base build in Ohana. 6 spines in my natural and 6 in the 3rd with a lot of infestors isn't enough. Its so hard to run back and forth to defend both bases.. Maybe I will upload a replay soon.

If they are on 2 base, you can gladly stay on 2 base and just secure a large infestor count. After that, Ling/Infestor will demolish roach base armies and you're safe to take a 3rd. I think the proper number is ~10 with a lot of energy. If you conserve your lings and infestors, you'll be fine. Don't throw them away trying to save your 3rd too early.

If people have replays of holding these attacks or losing against them, post in the thread so we can make more sense of how it works.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
SickeL
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
110 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 07:49:47
August 29 2012 07:46 GMT
#286
Does anyone know if you're supposed to take a third, and if so, when? I guess you could be able to get away with not doing it since your midgame isn't gas heavy...

[EDIT]Nvm, I just read through the explanation section- oops :p
A wise man once said "Oppa Gangnam style."
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 10:16:46
August 29 2012 08:20 GMT
#287
On August 28 2012 02:54 trevaur wrote:
@chaos: So, your "counter" to this style is just to continually mass mutas? Wouldn't that response just fail if he reacts by just making the normal counter to mass mutas? I mean, there is a reason that pros dont do mass muta, and thats because there is a very good counter to it. It seems like if the ling/infestor player just built a spire of his own in reaction to mass mutas and built like 5 corruptors then your style would fail. The mutas wouldnt be able to take out the corruptors without severely clumping up, making them vulnerable to infestors, and the corruptors would also be able to shoo away the overlords with banelings inside. 5 queens could also function in a similar way if you dont want to invest/wait for a spire.


If he delays his tech that much that he will go corruptors instead of Ultras then I won't be facing this style will i?

Corruptors are damn slow and you really don't need to clump up to kill them, magic boxing over them is very easy to pull off and it takes a group of 5 corruptors like 2 rounds of shooting to kill one mutalisk. You would need a hellalot of Corruptors to actually kill off the Mutalisks in the way you describe.

The massing of mutas also only happens after the Baneling drops are done. So you will face around 15 mutalisks flying around the map denying your scouting until your fourth gets sieged up by drops. If you let yourself get scared into such a heavy gas tech that easily then your Ultralisk transition will be way delayed. I've faced the spire transition around twice after infestors, and they all show that if they don't get that huge fungal off, I just take out the anti air and leave nothing but infestors behind.

It has also been my only 'counter' thus far when I went for 2 base muta because the investment is about as much as this style's. You have no hope of transitioning into Ultralisks yourself because you will be giving up every advantage that you have while playing right into his hands.
Terkill
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark38 Posts
August 29 2012 08:24 GMT
#288
Ultras are more mineral heavy than broodlords are (ultras = 300/200, broodlords 250/300). So taking into account that you really need your minerals for lings, I'd say that broodlords are the better choice. But then on the other hand, going for ultras instead of Bls will get you more infestors. Tough decision really, but at the moment I just cannot stand palying with ultras. They're so terrible.
You're pro or you're noob. That's life
M4nkind
Profile Joined December 2011
Lithuania178 Posts
August 29 2012 12:27 GMT
#289
I find that ultras > broodlords. You can kill low count of broodlords with infested terrans, and against large ammount of broodlords go base trade. Ultras just wreck buildings. Opponents bases are gone before first broods arrive to your natural. And broodlords do not have upgrade advantage most of the time (while with ultras you got 3/3 very fast vs weaker upgraded opponent). If I built spire to counter with mass corruptors I think we would have even air fights. Where as Ultras give insane ammounts of damage on ground fights vs roach/hydra.
Read my epic book, people: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23976849-the-business-of-time-travel
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
August 29 2012 12:40 GMT
#290
On August 29 2012 17:24 Terkill wrote:
Ultras are more mineral heavy than broodlords are (ultras = 300/200, broodlords 250/300). So taking into account that you really need your minerals for lings, I'd say that broodlords are the better choice. But then on the other hand, going for ultras instead of Bls will get you more infestors. Tough decision really, but at the moment I just cannot stand palying with ultras. They're so terrible.


You don't actually want to make any lings once the opponent gets infestors, other than a few for counter attacks. Rest is better spent on spines or pooling for ultras. Your lings will be worth absolutely nothing for defense, and you can't really do anything agressively with them other than counters.

Atleast this is my personal experience with this style, and I have been doing it long before it got popular.

Yours truly, hipster zerg.
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Catatafish
Profile Joined April 2012
75 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 13:55:08
August 29 2012 13:48 GMT
#291
I would like some critique on a game I played on Ohana in low-mid-masters. The guy I played against was favored and I felt he was clearly the superior player, but I managed to get a big advantage in the mid-game and I feel I should have been able to bring it home.

My own thoughts on the replay:

I should've had spines up for his 10:30 roach push, but I cleaned it up pretty well anyway, even cost-efficiently. I was then able to cancel his third while droning up my own at which point I felt I had a fairly substantial lead.

I went for a late roach warren, which may have been a mistake. I felt like I needed units fast to secure my economic advantage, but perhaps the roach warren should have either been earlier or not there at all, as it cut into my ultralisk production just before his attack.

He moves out with a maxed roach/infestor army with me on a paltry 144/200 (did I make a major macro mistake or why was my supply so far behind his? I feel like I probably teched to hive too soon, not having secured a third base, but I didn't want to spend all my gas on infestors either.). I neglect to move in with my ling counter-attack force, which might have slowed him down and bought me time.

The engagement is absolutely horrible for me. I should've moved up my spines and somehow avoided letting him have such a huge concave on me, but even so his army was just way superior to mine, and I don't feel like I could've won it in anyway. Not to mention I lost three full-energy infestors, which is quite painful to watch, sorry about that. I guess I'm just used to playing against weaker opponents because this engagement had me pretty baffled, as I felt I was ahead for most of the game.

Any kinds of mistakes/oversights that you can point out would be much appreciated.


Replay:
http://drop.sc/244493
CakeInFire
Profile Joined January 2012
13 Posts
August 29 2012 17:17 GMT
#292
On August 29 2012 21:40 nkr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 17:24 Terkill wrote:
Ultras are more mineral heavy than broodlords are (ultras = 300/200, broodlords 250/300). So taking into account that you really need your minerals for lings, I'd say that broodlords are the better choice. But then on the other hand, going for ultras instead of Bls will get you more infestors. Tough decision really, but at the moment I just cannot stand palying with ultras. They're so terrible.


You don't actually want to make any lings once the opponent gets infestors, other than a few for counter attacks. Rest is better spent on spines or pooling for ultras. Your lings will be worth absolutely nothing for defense, and you can't really do anything agressively with them other than counters.


lings are very important to surround your opponent army, else your ultras can't reach opponent army (fungals are not enough).
M4nkind
Profile Joined December 2011
Lithuania178 Posts
August 29 2012 17:26 GMT
#293
I want to post my own way of doing this build. I delay my 2nd and next gasses and get maco hatch + decent saturation. Then I go for 3rd while getting a bunch of lings to deny his/protect mine. If he makes heavy roaches I would get some banelings to make lings more efficient vs roaches. I am open to comments. I think banelings are much better in midgame than roaches with armor only upgrades vs roach attacks. And gass is a bit of excess when you are on 6x gass untill you get to ultras.

http://drop.sc/244544
http://drop.sc/244543
Read my epic book, people: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23976849-the-business-of-time-travel
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-30 00:49:38
August 30 2012 00:47 GMT
#294
I have a next to impossible time with pulling this build off on Ohana. Need so many spines ;/

Also, I guess when the opponent goes 2 base lair mass roach (idiot, I know, but sometimes it happens, and it's really frustrating to lose to idiots...), it's pretty hard to fight correctly. I guess you just have to really make a shitttttooon of spines in your nat, like about 15 of them if it is a map like ohana, because he's so 'all-in' with roaches, and can't really get ultras off 2 base. if that makes sense.

This build is just so hard to pull off when it's like a weird game where you have a huge lead but they do a 2 base lair build (mutas, or mass roach, or muta into roach). I don't like doing this build when I have a lead in the game. i guess if you have a lead in the game, what you should do is (really play standard) just mass a shittttooon of spines in your nat so you'll never die, and take your third after making like 12 infestors. Or take it, but leave the shittttooon of spines in your natural, and play the whole trade thirds game a million times until you have 12+ infestors.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
M4nkind
Profile Joined December 2011
Lithuania178 Posts
August 30 2012 12:16 GMT
#295
On August 30 2012 09:47 Belial88 wrote:
I have a next to impossible time with pulling this build off on Ohana. Need so many spines ;/

Also, I guess when the opponent goes 2 base lair mass roach (idiot, I know, but sometimes it happens, and it's really frustrating to lose to idiots...), it's pretty hard to fight correctly. I guess you just have to really make a shitttttooon of spines in your nat, like about 15 of them if it is a map like ohana, because he's so 'all-in' with roaches, and can't really get ultras off 2 base. if that makes sense.

This build is just so hard to pull off when it's like a weird game where you have a huge lead but they do a 2 base lair build (mutas, or mass roach, or muta into roach). I don't like doing this build when I have a lead in the game. i guess if you have a lead in the game, what you should do is (really play standard) just mass a shittttooon of spines in your nat so you'll never die, and take your third after making like 12 infestors. Or take it, but leave the shittttooon of spines in your natural, and play the whole trade thirds game a million times until you have 12+ infestors.


Why not make a bunch of banelings vs mass roach? you got damage upgrades for them, better use minerals on lings instead of spines and get banelings. And why not get 3rd quite fast while roach count is low and ling count is high? Least you can wreck his base with lings by running to his natural/main and get back in time for defence. If you hold initial attack with any necesarry means you will have a bunch of infestors for the second wave and it will be much easier.
Read my epic book, people: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23976849-the-business-of-time-travel
trevaur
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada13 Posts
August 31 2012 15:20 GMT
#296
@chaos: why are mutas more viable against this than against roach/infestor? It seems like the only difference is that if the roach infestor player goes hydras they will have +1 or maybe +2. In any case, you didnt indicate how you would deal with 5ish queens. They have higher dps and can transfuse, so it seems like that would be very cost efficient vs mutas. They would also let you spread creep to your 4th faster to get up spores and spines before the attack.

What if your opponent goes 2 base lair and rushes for drops and doom drops your main with roaches? Will infestors be out in time to defend? If so, what if they spread out their overlords?
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
August 31 2012 15:43 GMT
#297
On September 01 2012 00:20 trevaur wrote:
@chaos: why are mutas more viable against this than against roach/infestor? It seems like the only difference is that if the roach infestor player goes hydras they will have +1 or maybe +2. In any case, you didnt indicate how you would deal with 5ish queens. They have higher dps and can transfuse, so it seems like that would be very cost efficient vs mutas. They would also let you spread creep to your 4th faster to get up spores and spines before the attack.

What if your opponent goes 2 base lair and rushes for drops and doom drops your main with roaches? Will infestors be out in time to defend? If so, what if they spread out their overlords?


I have never said anything of the sort. I have said that if you go for mutalisks you won't be able to match him with a sufficient roach infestor or indeed infestor ultralisk army because he has all the advantages aside from maybe the economic advantage.

A mutalisk player against this style is in the disadvantage on the ground as the opponent will have +1/+1 out by the time your mutalisks are out. Seeing as the normal transition from mutalisk is double upgrades into 3 base roach, you will be at a massive disadvantage upgradewise and you will have to overcommit on units to compensate. By the time you have a sizable roach army with +2/+2, the opponent will already be ramming down your front door with 3/5 ultralisks with infestor support.

Going for infestors right after mutalisks is very dicy as well, as you will need a metric ton of spines to compensate for the lack of ground army. Not only that, it puts you on the defense with less upgrades and less infestors than the opponent. He gets to expand to a fourth and you can't do jack against it because he has all the possbilities of counter attacking with his well upgraded zerglings.

Queens are very good against mutalisks... if the mutalisks are either out of range or in such a low number that they don't matter. Once you get to the point where you have over 20 mutalisks barreling down on them, they really can't do anything in a straight up fight. They will certainly help if you managed to fungal all but a few of the mutalisks, but the muta player should never allow such a fungal to occur anyway. If I allow the opponent to take a fourth with this style, I'm doomed anyway.

The last paragraph is honestly so far out of context that it isn't even funny. If you are suggesting that someone transitions from +1/+1 zergling/infestor into 2 base roach drop, you are honestly lacking the foresight to even consider that doing such a thing would be so far delayed that I have more than enough mutalisks out to oneshot overlords. If you are suggesting a 2 base lair roach drop timing against 2 base mutalisk, be my guest because I'll gladly take a huge dronelead and watch you dump all your roaches that you invested all your hopes in into my main, because if you don't kill me with that attack I'll win straight up.
trevaur
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada13 Posts
August 31 2012 16:39 GMT
#298
Sorry for the confusion, I should have made it clear that my second paragraph was unrelated to the first. I meant what if you are going ling infestor with spines at the front and your opponent goes for 2 base lair fast drops and doom drops your main with roaches.

As for the mass muta build, like you said, you wont be able to transition very well out of it, so the ling infestor player should just focus on defending versus your mass mutas; it doesnt really matter that his ultras are delayed. As long as he takes his 4th against your style then you probably lose, so if he invests in a whole bunch of anti air it doesnt really matter for him because you are pretty all-in. Putting ling infestor aside for a second, how do pros using standard roach builds deal with mass mutas? It seems like the ling infestor player should just be able to do the same response as if you are doing a roach build.
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-31 19:17:22
August 31 2012 19:10 GMT
#299
On August 29 2012 22:48 Catatafish wrote:
I would like some critique on a game I played on Ohana in low-mid-masters. The guy I played against was favored and I felt he was clearly the superior player, but I managed to get a big advantage in the mid-game and I feel I should have been able to bring it home.

My own thoughts on the replay:

I should've had spines up for his 10:30 roach push, but I cleaned it up pretty well anyway, even cost-efficiently. I was then able to cancel his third while droning up my own at which point I felt I had a fairly substantial lead.

I went for a late roach warren, which may have been a mistake. I felt like I needed units fast to secure my economic advantage, but perhaps the roach warren should have either been earlier or not there at all, as it cut into my ultralisk production just before his attack.

He moves out with a maxed roach/infestor army with me on a paltry 144/200 (did I make a major macro mistake or why was my supply so far behind his? I feel like I probably teched to hive too soon, not having secured a third base, but I didn't want to spend all my gas on infestors either.). I neglect to move in with my ling counter-attack force, which might have slowed him down and bought me time.

The engagement is absolutely horrible for me. I should've moved up my spines and somehow avoided letting him have such a huge concave on me, but even so his army was just way superior to mine, and I don't feel like I could've won it in anyway. Not to mention I lost three full-energy infestors, which is quite painful to watch, sorry about that. I guess I'm just used to playing against weaker opponents because this engagement had me pretty baffled, as I felt I was ahead for most of the game.

Any kinds of mistakes/oversights that you can point out would be much appreciated.


Replay:
http://drop.sc/244493


You lost about 700 gas by not putting drones in that geyser in your natural
I think you just needed a bigger infestor count for that battle. Against roach players you can't stop at 4 infestors. You can start your hive after 4, but you need to resume infestor production. In terms of spine positioning, on Ohana you MUST take down your rocks. Keep your natural spines at the top of the ramp, and make a spinewall in a slight concave at your 3rd, and split up your infestors so that you can cover both angles. You can fungal the ramp if he tries to go for the natural, and you can fungal him in your spines if he attacks the 3rd. You need to be more patient and make sure he is always fighting in range of the spines, and your spines need to be positioned for that purpose.

Bigger infestor count, more spines, stronger defensive position, and earlier counterattack. I don't think the roaches hurt you much, but I don't think they helped either, since you had already started ultralisk production.

I was impressed by your hold against his roach push - I thought you were dead without spines, but he hit just before 1/1 finished, so that was very nice for you.

This is unrelated to your specific question, but your early game looks very unstable to me, with no baneling nest and no spine. It seems like it would be hard to reactively defend against many things. If your scouting is good enough that you never take dumb losses, that's great, but I'd be very worried about dumb losses in the early game.

I strongly recommend sneaking a few extra queens in, and sharing the injects around so that queens build up energy. That way any time you are in a tight spot you bring your queens to the fight and win with invulnerable ultralisks. It has gotten me out of tight spots on countless occasions, over and over again. Then when you want to attack you use a nydus worm to bring the extra queens to the fight and heal the ultras.

http://drop.sc/245137 This game shows my defensive set up on Ohana. It's a tough map for it, but this is how I try to do it. It also shows queens

http://drop.sc/245138
bonus game that shows how queens can save your ass in hard times.
akuan30000
Profile Joined September 2012
1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 23:36:43
September 01 2012 23:27 GMT
#300
Hey, Diamond zerg here, I'm using this build to great success on the ladder.
The only problem I'm having is dealing with 2base roach all ins. I'm having trouble scouting it, and defending adequately against it. What is the general timing for a third base in zvz?

Here are 2 replays, could someone point out the errors in my play?
The first game I use roaches to defend; the second I use spine crawlers
http://drop.sc/246367
http://drop.sc/246368

Oh, and what's the rough timing for a 2base roach push?
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13254
Rain 2253
Artosis 636
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever547
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1651
ArmadaUGS282
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv725
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft189
Maynarde163
C9.Mang0152
ViBE121
ZombieGrub3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 51m
OSC
10h 51m
Stellar Fest
10h 51m
OSC
21h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.