• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:42
CEST 03:42
KST 10:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12789 users

[G]Gateway Pressure, Fast 3 Base PvT - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
February 21 2012 00:51 GMT
#41
On February 20 2012 20:40 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 16:21 ccJroy wrote:
Interesting. Will try it out. Can't figure out a good "Standard" build vs gasless FE.


Watch Day[9] Daily 420 - Naniwa's PvT Opening
It's literally amazing against gasless FE and allows you to get up an early third base. If you don't mess up you'll be ahead from the moment you scout the gasless FE.

hmm interesting. what does the OP think of naniwa's build vs his own?
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
February 21 2012 03:54 GMT
#42
On February 21 2012 09:51 da_head wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 20:40 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On February 15 2012 16:21 ccJroy wrote:
Interesting. Will try it out. Can't figure out a good "Standard" build vs gasless FE.


Watch Day[9] Daily 420 - Naniwa's PvT Opening
It's literally amazing against gasless FE and allows you to get up an early third base. If you don't mess up you'll be ahead from the moment you scout the gasless FE.

hmm interesting. what does the OP think of naniwa's build vs his own?

If I felt safe opening with pure sentries, I would do it. It would make the gateway pressure more flexible and far more likely to do damage. However, there are too many things I don't understand about his build.
How do you hold off marine/SCV cheese without stalkers?
How do you scout Terran's opening without the zealot/stalker/probe poke?
How do you deal with an ebay block at the natural without an early zealot?
How does pure sentry deal with fast marauders off of either 1 or 2 rax?
How can you beat a 1/1/1 with such a late robo?

I've watched Naniwa play his build on his stream and remember him losing to 1 base builds almost every time.
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
February 21 2012 04:07 GMT
#43
On February 21 2012 12:54 iamke55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 09:51 da_head wrote:
On February 20 2012 20:40 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On February 15 2012 16:21 ccJroy wrote:
Interesting. Will try it out. Can't figure out a good "Standard" build vs gasless FE.


Watch Day[9] Daily 420 - Naniwa's PvT Opening
It's literally amazing against gasless FE and allows you to get up an early third base. If you don't mess up you'll be ahead from the moment you scout the gasless FE.

hmm interesting. what does the OP think of naniwa's build vs his own?

If I felt safe opening with pure sentries, I would do it. It would make the gateway pressure more flexible and far more likely to do damage. However, there are too many things I don't understand about his build.
How do you hold off marine/SCV cheese without stalkers?
How do you scout Terran's opening without the zealot/stalker/probe poke?
How do you deal with an ebay block at the natural without an early zealot?
How does pure sentry deal with fast marauders off of either 1 or 2 rax?
How can you beat a 1/1/1 with such a late robo?

I've watched Naniwa play his build on his stream and remember him losing to 1 base builds almost every time.

alright. thanks for the response
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
February 21 2012 04:16 GMT
#44
wat are some weaknesses to this build?
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Nyast
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium554 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 23:40:03
February 25 2012 23:39 GMT
#45
Removed reply, confused the build with another one
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 16:37:40
February 26 2012 04:29 GMT
#46
Dunno how I missed this thread. Good guide--I'll definitely play around with the transitions.

I've got a similar opening off of 1 gate FE into 3 gate pressure which hits 12 gateway units and 36 probes at 7:20. That's 12 food ahead of where Oz was at the same, but since Oz lost a zealot and a probe, the build order difference is effectively 9 food. Either way, it's a pretty substantial difference, so I think there's room for some optimization in the opening.
phyren
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1067 Posts
February 26 2012 05:04 GMT
#47
Been playing around with this to some success. Mostly making this post so I don't lose this thread again. While I'm at it, assuming things go as detailed, when would you feel comfortable attacking? Say you get your 3 or 4 bases; you're going to be able to max long before you get all techs, so how do try to trade effectively; or do you allow a turtling terran to max and try to win the big engagement?
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 05:28:29
February 26 2012 05:28 GMT
#48
Woah thanks to the guy that bumped this (and obviously iamke for writing it!). Awesome build, skimming thru the reps before I try and steal some ladder points with it.
Anything is Possible
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 18:25:52
February 28 2012 18:23 GMT
#49
So I've played around with this strategy some, and I think it the fast third has some real downsides when compared to builds that get faster tech and/or upgrades instead.

Specifically, weapons-upgraded marines with medivac support shred through non-upgraded zealots even if P has a bigger army. I don't see any good way to defend a 6 medivac timing with +1 or +2 weapons consisting of pure marines and maybe a few ghosts for EMP. Even with charge and blink, I find that I can't even dent that kind of marine ball without an upgrade advantage (combined with guardian shield) or AoE damage.

This was the problem that pushed me toward grabbing a quick forge, teching storm quickly and taking a 10 minute third instead of an 8:30 third. With this tech-focused build, I don't have an opportunity to pressure, and my army is a little smaller due to the slower third, but a smaller army with the right tech and upgrades feels much less exploitable than a big army of non-upgraded gateway units.
Arcanefrost
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium1257 Posts
February 28 2012 21:10 GMT
#50
On February 29 2012 03:23 kcdc wrote:
So I've played around with this strategy some, and I think it the fast third has some real downsides when compared to builds that get faster tech and/or upgrades instead.

Specifically, weapons-upgraded marines with medivac support shred through non-upgraded zealots even if P has a bigger army. I don't see any good way to defend a 6 medivac timing with +1 or +2 weapons consisting of pure marines and maybe a few ghosts for EMP. Even with charge and blink, I find that I can't even dent that kind of marine ball without an upgrade advantage (combined with guardian shield) or AoE damage.

This was the problem that pushed me toward grabbing a quick forge, teching storm quickly and taking a 10 minute third instead of an 8:30 third. With this tech-focused build, I don't have an opportunity to pressure, and my army is a little smaller due to the slower third, but a smaller army with the right tech and upgrades feels much less exploitable than a big army of non-upgraded gateway units.


You need archons to deal with medivac pushes like that. I go 1gate fe->2 more gates->nexus->fake pressure -> tc and 2 gates -> 3 gates and ht archives -> charge and double forge -> chargelot archon.

I dont really like attacking with those early units, i feel like if the terran is prepared youre too behind to stop any allin.
Valor is a poor substitute for numbers.
Skyro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1823 Posts
February 29 2012 00:38 GMT
#51
On February 29 2012 03:23 kcdc wrote:
So I've played around with this strategy some, and I think it the fast third has some real downsides when compared to builds that get faster tech and/or upgrades instead.

Specifically, weapons-upgraded marines with medivac support shred through non-upgraded zealots even if P has a bigger army. I don't see any good way to defend a 6 medivac timing with +1 or +2 weapons consisting of pure marines and maybe a few ghosts for EMP. Even with charge and blink, I find that I can't even dent that kind of marine ball without an upgrade advantage (combined with guardian shield) or AoE damage.

This was the problem that pushed me toward grabbing a quick forge, teching storm quickly and taking a 10 minute third instead of an 8:30 third. With this tech-focused build, I don't have an opportunity to pressure, and my army is a little smaller due to the slower third, but a smaller army with the right tech and upgrades feels much less exploitable than a big army of non-upgraded gateway units.


I don't follow the OP's thread exactly (I get 5 Stalkers out for map control and grab my 3rd at 7:20) but as Arcanefrost said chargelot/archon is the way to go. If they wait for medivacs and +1 to finish your storm should be finished. If they try to do an early push with their first 2 medivacs w/o upgrades then morph your HT into archons when you see him pushing out while also leaving 1 HT at each spot he might drop you to feedback the medivacs. It also helps to place pylons in key locations so that you can use a round of zealot warp-ins to help surround his bio ball. Also lastly you should be throwing down double forges ~10-11 mins so you don't get too behind on upgrades.
amateurToss
Profile Joined October 2011
United States6 Posts
February 29 2012 04:57 GMT
#52
I believe that this is the build that Hero used against qxc at IEM Kiev although he only used 3 gates initially.
"The question isn't where, but when." -Inspector Spacetime
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
February 29 2012 05:54 GMT
#53
On February 29 2012 09:38 Skyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 03:23 kcdc wrote:
So I've played around with this strategy some, and I think it the fast third has some real downsides when compared to builds that get faster tech and/or upgrades instead.

Specifically, weapons-upgraded marines with medivac support shred through non-upgraded zealots even if P has a bigger army. I don't see any good way to defend a 6 medivac timing with +1 or +2 weapons consisting of pure marines and maybe a few ghosts for EMP. Even with charge and blink, I find that I can't even dent that kind of marine ball without an upgrade advantage (combined with guardian shield) or AoE damage.

This was the problem that pushed me toward grabbing a quick forge, teching storm quickly and taking a 10 minute third instead of an 8:30 third. With this tech-focused build, I don't have an opportunity to pressure, and my army is a little smaller due to the slower third, but a smaller army with the right tech and upgrades feels much less exploitable than a big army of non-upgraded gateway units.


I don't follow the OP's thread exactly (I get 5 Stalkers out for map control and grab my 3rd at 7:20) but as Arcanefrost said chargelot/archon is the way to go. If they wait for medivacs and +1 to finish your storm should be finished. If they try to do an early push with their first 2 medivacs w/o upgrades then morph your HT into archons when you see him pushing out while also leaving 1 HT at each spot he might drop you to feedback the medivacs. It also helps to place pylons in key locations so that you can use a round of zealot warp-ins to help surround his bio ball. Also lastly you should be throwing down double forges ~10-11 mins so you don't get too behind on upgrades.


T can do a +1 medivac timing at 10 minutes. My 2-base storm build with a twilight council at ~7:10 just barely squeaks out storm in time to deal with it. This 3-base build won't have storm in time, and for early timings, I doubt it will have the gas for stalkers, blink, charge and archons in time. And of course, getting archons further delays upgrades and storm tech, which makes it harder to defend a slightly later push with +2 and a few ghosts. I'm just not sold that it's worth delaying tech and upgrades for a faster third.
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 06:42:12
February 29 2012 06:41 GMT
#54
On February 18 2012 21:14 Micket wrote:
Why are Protoss players such good teachers? I need Terran guides that aren't 'how to mech vs Protoss', 'Thor Raven vs Zerg', 'Battlecruiser Rush' or stuff like that. Where is the 'MVP's reactor hellion triple orbital vs Zerg' guide? It is such a common build in GSL atm and reading TL makes me think it doesn't exist.

This is the sort of build that crushes me in TvP. I can't tell between a gateway all in and pressure. Should I scan nat gasses to see whether there is a tech transition?

There are a few good fairly recent builds from Day9 that are pretty macro-heavy in TvZ, TvP, and TvT.

They're not all from the 'terran week' a few months ago, but the Terran Week TvZ daily has a reactor hellion>3base orbital build.

There's also Thorzain's TvT build there, which I use exclusively, a daily about Mech, which sucks, and one about Kas' TvP triple orbital build which is mentioned in this thread, and I used to use, but stopped and switched to the 2-rax from a daily about MKP's 2-rax because I realized my Micro and Multitasking need a ton of work.
'
Basically Day9 recently did a whole bunch of dailies on TvX, especially TvP, so no one's really posting anything on TL. >.>
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Skyro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1823 Posts
February 29 2012 07:21 GMT
#55
On February 29 2012 14:54 kcdc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 09:38 Skyro wrote:
On February 29 2012 03:23 kcdc wrote:
So I've played around with this strategy some, and I think it the fast third has some real downsides when compared to builds that get faster tech and/or upgrades instead.

Specifically, weapons-upgraded marines with medivac support shred through non-upgraded zealots even if P has a bigger army. I don't see any good way to defend a 6 medivac timing with +1 or +2 weapons consisting of pure marines and maybe a few ghosts for EMP. Even with charge and blink, I find that I can't even dent that kind of marine ball without an upgrade advantage (combined with guardian shield) or AoE damage.

This was the problem that pushed me toward grabbing a quick forge, teching storm quickly and taking a 10 minute third instead of an 8:30 third. With this tech-focused build, I don't have an opportunity to pressure, and my army is a little smaller due to the slower third, but a smaller army with the right tech and upgrades feels much less exploitable than a big army of non-upgraded gateway units.


I don't follow the OP's thread exactly (I get 5 Stalkers out for map control and grab my 3rd at 7:20) but as Arcanefrost said chargelot/archon is the way to go. If they wait for medivacs and +1 to finish your storm should be finished. If they try to do an early push with their first 2 medivacs w/o upgrades then morph your HT into archons when you see him pushing out while also leaving 1 HT at each spot he might drop you to feedback the medivacs. It also helps to place pylons in key locations so that you can use a round of zealot warp-ins to help surround his bio ball. Also lastly you should be throwing down double forges ~10-11 mins so you don't get too behind on upgrades.


T can do a +1 medivac timing at 10 minutes. My 2-base storm build with a twilight council at ~7:10 just barely squeaks out storm in time to deal with it. This 3-base build won't have storm in time, and for early timings, I doubt it will have the gas for stalkers, blink, charge and archons in time. And of course, getting archons further delays upgrades and storm tech, which makes it harder to defend a slightly later push with +2 and a few ghosts. I'm just not sold that it's worth delaying tech and upgrades for a faster third.


I'm not exactly sure what timing you are asking about as you mention a 6 medivac w/ +1 or +2 timing in your earlier post, then refer to a 2 medivac timing here. You won't have storm for a 2 medivac timing but you should have charge and your archives done to get 1 warp-in of HT.

Although from your post it seems you are coming from a standpoint that you aren't questioning if these timings can be held but rather you don't believe the faster 3rd is worth the slower upgrades, however that depends a lot to the timing of your 3rd. If you follow OP's build and get the 3rd @9ish min then of course it would be comparatively harder to hold a 10 or 11 min timing as the 3rd has not paid for itself yet, which is one of the reasons why I do not follow the OP's build exactly and get my 3rd @ 7:20ish. You can get an even earlier 3rd like how the koreans are doing it but IMO that only really works on large maps (which there are many in the GSL map pool) and not on many of the ladder maps since a 4/5 naked-rax marine push would be pretty hard to hold on smaller maps. This is why I make the 5 early stalkers for map control and the ability to deter any early marine/scv shenanigans.
Arcanefrost
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium1257 Posts
February 29 2012 12:22 GMT
#56
On February 29 2012 14:54 kcdc wrote:
T can do a +1 medivac timing at 10 minutes. My 2-base storm build with a twilight council at ~7:10 just barely squeaks out storm in time to deal with it. This 3-base build won't have storm in time, and for early timings, I doubt it will have the gas for stalkers, blink, charge and archons in time. And of course, getting archons further delays upgrades and storm tech, which makes it harder to defend a slightly later push with +2 and a few ghosts. I'm just not sold that it's worth delaying tech and upgrades for a faster third.


You need to morph your ht into archons if he decides to push this fast. Fast third definetely has some flaws but on big maps I think it's the best build.
Valor is a poor substitute for numbers.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 16:04:40
February 29 2012 16:03 GMT
#57
The game vs LagTTFaith shows a timing push that I don't think this build can reliably hold on most maps. It hits at 10:50 with 2 medivacs (2 more rallying), a bunch of marines, and +1 weapons. Charge was half way done and the templar archives hasn't been started.

In this game on Cloud Kingdom, Lagrangian holds the push because Faith took the narrow attack path close to the natural and wound up pinned against the terrain with no space to micro. But imagine that the push had instead come up the wide ramp at the third, stimmed up, and dodged forcefields while microing back and forth along the top path towards the corner expansion. With good micro, T will avoid getting a big chunk of his army forcefielded and will steadily kite down the slow zealots.

The problem with delayed upgrades would have shown up in the 2nd big fight had T's first attack not gone so poorly. P does a +1/+1 timing with a huge food advantage. T trades efficiently at first, but winds up being overwhelmed. But imagine that T had +2/+2 at this timing (very possible since Faith let his macro slip a bit and delayed his +2/+2) and had just left himself a retreat path on his 11 minute timing so that he had saved some of those forces. T would have been doing a +2/+2 timing with a nearly maxed force with a couple of ghosts, and I don't see how a maxed zealot-archon force at +1/+1 could have put even a substantial dent in that army.

I don't think this is a bad strategy--obviously it can work a good % of the time. I'm just not sold that the earlier 3rd is worth what you give up to get it. You sacrificie your most efficient tools (storm/colossi) against a push that every T is going to do (the 10:30 medivac timing), and while you might get around that problem with positioning or delay tactics sometimes, it's going to bite you in the ass frequently enough. Moreover, you're going to be down on upgrades through the whole midgame, and unless you score a big win on defense, you're not going to be able to prevent T from getting the type of bioball that will tear through zealot-archon.
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
February 29 2012 16:08 GMT
#58
Thanks seems like a really solid build
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 29 2012 16:13 GMT
#59
Nice guide.
As Terran, i sometimes wonder if going gas less FE is worth it since it open you to so many timings from protoss now. :s
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
RaiD.RaynoR
Profile Joined February 2012
United States294 Posts
February 29 2012 16:29 GMT
#60
Read this word for word and I am thoroughly impressed! Very informative and describes counters effectively.
Redemption is the consequence of forgiveness
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings116
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11354
White-Ra 264
Dota 2
monkeys_forever872
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto19
League of Legends
Doublelift6203
JimRising 667
Counter-Strike
minikerr30
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox671
Other Games
summit1g9537
Maynarde208
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick369
BasetradeTV191
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 18m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.