• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

[G] Safe PvX openings - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
September 19 2011 17:19 GMT
#21
On September 20 2011 02:07 fishjie wrote:
Thank you very much for this! I always feel lost and clueless whenever I play, because in addition to not being able to play very often, I'm also not sure what I should do, so this helps a great deal. When you have a chance, can you edit the OP with links to some replays or VODs?


Yea, that's planned. =P
Moderator
Twish
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway92 Posts
September 19 2011 17:43 GMT
#22
Thanks mate! Just switched from zerg to protoss. Just what i needed! :D
Master Zerg | Season 1: 3200 | Season 2:1700 |
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
September 19 2011 17:49 GMT
#23
On September 20 2011 02:18 4kmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 02:11 kcdc wrote:
Thanks for the link. Surprised to see my thread still relevant a year+ after posting.


NP, dear. I don't think your exact build is used much anymore, but the concepts are still the same and imo your thread is still the best source for a standard 1 gate expand.


Yeah, I haven't been active with SC2 for at least 6 months. I was thinking about picking it up again and discovered (1) that I'm awful now, and (2) that all of my timings for the builds I used to use are screwed up with the WG time change.

I'd really like a comprehensive guide for FFE vs Z. I don't know the map pool anymore. I know how to scout just before speed finishes, but I don't know the decision tree about what to do with that information. I can't find a decent guide beyond Anihc's old 15 Nexus guide. Also, do people 1 gate expand vs Z now?
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
September 19 2011 17:55 GMT
#24
On September 20 2011 02:49 kcdc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 02:18 4kmonk wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:11 kcdc wrote:
Thanks for the link. Surprised to see my thread still relevant a year+ after posting.


NP, dear. I don't think your exact build is used much anymore, but the concepts are still the same and imo your thread is still the best source for a standard 1 gate expand.


Yeah, I haven't been active with SC2 for at least 6 months. I was thinking about picking it up again and discovered (1) that I'm awful now, and (2) that all of my timings for the builds I used to use are screwed up with the WG time change.

I'd really like a comprehensive guide for FFE vs Z. I don't know the map pool anymore. I know how to scout just before speed finishes, but I don't know the decision tree about what to do with that information. I can't find a decent guide beyond Anihc's old 15 Nexus guide. Also, do people 1 gate expand vs Z now?


Yea, there's no decent general guide for forge fe that I know of. Maybe I'll do a simple one sometime. Also, people do 1 gate expand vs Zerg now, but it's not in this guide, because it requires a bit more skill.
Moderator
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
September 19 2011 18:14 GMT
#25
On September 20 2011 02:55 4kmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 02:49 kcdc wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:18 4kmonk wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:11 kcdc wrote:
Thanks for the link. Surprised to see my thread still relevant a year+ after posting.


NP, dear. I don't think your exact build is used much anymore, but the concepts are still the same and imo your thread is still the best source for a standard 1 gate expand.


Yeah, I haven't been active with SC2 for at least 6 months. I was thinking about picking it up again and discovered (1) that I'm awful now, and (2) that all of my timings for the builds I used to use are screwed up with the WG time change.

I'd really like a comprehensive guide for FFE vs Z. I don't know the map pool anymore. I know how to scout just before speed finishes, but I don't know the decision tree about what to do with that information. I can't find a decent guide beyond Anihc's old 15 Nexus guide. Also, do people 1 gate expand vs Z now?


Yea, there's no decent general guide for forge fe that I know of. Maybe I'll do a simple one sometime. Also, people do 1 gate expand vs Zerg now, but it's not in this guide, because it requires a bit more skill.


General layout--what do you do? Gate-nexus-forge? Gate-core-nexus? Is it only for hatch first? I used to experiment with ways to expand off of 1 gate vs Z, but didn't find anything that worked consistently.
dementrio
Profile Joined November 2010
678 Posts
September 19 2011 18:18 GMT
#26
i used to effortlessly beat any kind of 1 base stargate by just flooding lings with no lair and no drones, and attack just after natural nexus is finished. The only progame i recall where something like this happened was a idra vs kiwikaki game where idra won despite having made roaches.

imo any kind of low-unit build only works on maps where you'd prefer to ffe. But i haven't played in a month or so.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 19 2011 18:27 GMT
#27
On September 20 2011 03:14 kcdc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 02:55 4kmonk wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:49 kcdc wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:18 4kmonk wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:11 kcdc wrote:
Thanks for the link. Surprised to see my thread still relevant a year+ after posting.


NP, dear. I don't think your exact build is used much anymore, but the concepts are still the same and imo your thread is still the best source for a standard 1 gate expand.


Yeah, I haven't been active with SC2 for at least 6 months. I was thinking about picking it up again and discovered (1) that I'm awful now, and (2) that all of my timings for the builds I used to use are screwed up with the WG time change.

I'd really like a comprehensive guide for FFE vs Z. I don't know the map pool anymore. I know how to scout just before speed finishes, but I don't know the decision tree about what to do with that information. I can't find a decent guide beyond Anihc's old 15 Nexus guide. Also, do people 1 gate expand vs Z now?


Yea, there's no decent general guide for forge fe that I know of. Maybe I'll do a simple one sometime. Also, people do 1 gate expand vs Zerg now, but it's not in this guide, because it requires a bit more skill.


General layout--what do you do? Gate-nexus-forge? Gate-core-nexus? Is it only for hatch first? I used to experiment with ways to expand off of 1 gate vs Z, but didn't find anything that worked consistently.


Gate-cyber-nexus, then 2 more gates to simcity your natural against roach/ling aggression mostly.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
CaptainHaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United States240 Posts
September 19 2011 18:27 GMT
#28
On September 20 2011 03:14 kcdc wrote:
General layout--what do you do? Gate-nexus-forge? Gate-core-nexus? Is it only for hatch first? I used to experiment with ways to expand off of 1 gate vs Z, but didn't find anything that worked consistently.

I believe you cut the zealot and go stalker->sentry->sentry in some variations. Usually 1 gate is done against either a hatch first, or a fairly late gas build. So it would be something like
gate->core->zealot/stalker->sentry->sentry pylon on low ground->nexus->gate->gate/forge etc.

Could be wrong, so someone correct me.
All of us warned you of the big white face.
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 18:29:44
September 19 2011 18:28 GMT
#29
On September 20 2011 03:14 kcdc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 02:55 4kmonk wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:49 kcdc wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:18 4kmonk wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:11 kcdc wrote:
Thanks for the link. Surprised to see my thread still relevant a year+ after posting.


NP, dear. I don't think your exact build is used much anymore, but the concepts are still the same and imo your thread is still the best source for a standard 1 gate expand.


Yeah, I haven't been active with SC2 for at least 6 months. I was thinking about picking it up again and discovered (1) that I'm awful now, and (2) that all of my timings for the builds I used to use are screwed up with the WG time change.

I'd really like a comprehensive guide for FFE vs Z. I don't know the map pool anymore. I know how to scout just before speed finishes, but I don't know the decision tree about what to do with that information. I can't find a decent guide beyond Anihc's old 15 Nexus guide. Also, do people 1 gate expand vs Z now?


Yea, there's no decent general guide for forge fe that I know of. Maybe I'll do a simple one sometime. Also, people do 1 gate expand vs Zerg now, but it's not in this guide, because it requires a bit more skill.


General layout--what do you do? Gate-nexus-forge? Gate-core-nexus? Is it only for hatch first? I used to experiment with ways to expand off of 1 gate vs Z, but didn't find anything that worked consistently.


I one gate FE quite regularly, maybe I'll write a guide after 1.4 hits (I once worked on a guide, then a patch made it useless [voidray expand build that somewhat faked a voidray all-in PvT]).
Generally I don't use it vs gas/pool, as mass speedlings are hard to stop. Not game over, still an unnecessary risk. I follow a simple, but imo quite awsome chrono-boost-usage I've picked up from Hwangsin and Nightend's stream. Basicly you put your nexus down when normally you would put down the 2 additional gates for 3 gate expo. Afterwards the 2nd and 3rd gate. Nevertheless, since the gates are later, from this point on you chrono-boost your gate instead of wg-tech (no need for wg finishing before 2nd and 3rd gate). With the reduced sentry-buildtime, you can get a ton of sentries out of your single gate if you execute properly. Definitely enough to deal with any shenanigans that is not mass-speedlings after a speedling expand opening.
Furthermore, depending on your scouting-intel, you are free to deviate as you please. For instance, if zerg doesn't take gas for ages, I sometimes go one gate expo straight stargate.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
kasumimi
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Greece460 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 18:31:36
September 19 2011 18:29 GMT
#30
Allow me to disagree with 3 gate expand being a valid PvZ opener.
Toss will be behind economically throughout the entire game, unless there is some gimmick/cheesy followup. The last warpgate nerf (which ironically was a PvP directed nerf) killed this build completely.

Forge expand is the only option if Toss wants to economically match a fast expanding zerg and apply mid-game pressure. Forge FE is also viable in maps like Shattered and Metalopolis with precise building placement and the mandatory extra cannon.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 18:36:19
September 19 2011 18:36 GMT
#31
On September 20 2011 03:29 kasumimi wrote:
Allow me to disagree with 3 gate expand being a valid PvZ opener.
Toss will be behind economically throughout the entire game, unless there is some gimmick/cheesy followup. The last warpgate nerf (which ironically was a PvP directed nerf) killed this build completely.

Forge expand is the only option if Toss wants to economically match a fast expanding zerg and apply mid-game pressure. Forge FE is also viable in maps like Shattered and Metalopolis with precise building placement and the mandatory extra cannon.


3gate expand is reasonable as a lower level/starter opening. Sure it has its issues, but it's a good place to start, just like any sentry expand variation in pvz. On the other hand FFE requires better gamesense and scouting because the resposnes to allins and macro play are really different. But then again, i dont like ffe in general
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
gentix
Profile Joined July 2011
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-23 20:39:22
September 23 2011 20:39 GMT
#32
I like the idea of a one Gate, Forge, expand as a middle way between the extremes of FFE and 3-gate expand.

Thanks for the guide by the way :D
"Paper is so OP! Scissors is fine though." ~Rock
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
September 24 2011 00:56 GMT
#33
Is 2gate robo really safe vs Terran? I thought the consensus was that it auto-lost to a well-executed 1-1-1 because you don't have enough eco to overpower his mules when it hits?
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
September 25 2011 03:09 GMT
#34
On September 24 2011 09:56 Belisarius wrote:
Is 2gate robo really safe vs Terran? I thought the consensus was that it auto-lost to a well-executed 1-1-1 because you don't have enough eco to overpower his mules when it hits?


This is tricky, and there's different schools of thought on it, but you shouldn't have to deal with well executed 1-1-1 builds if you're looking at this guide. In my opinion, 2 gate robo can hold off 1-1-1, but you have to play perfectly without any mistakes. If you're looking for encouragement, Slayers_Puzzle and IMYounghwa almost exclusive use 2 gate robo in their PvT's.
Moderator
Keilah
Profile Joined May 2010
731 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 09:36:38
September 25 2011 09:29 GMT
#35
It's too early to say for certain, but I'm nearly convinced that 2gas 1gate robo obs expand is a legit opening vs terran. Make an immortal before your observer if the terran 2raxes you and you'll be fine vs the push + be able to expo a little later.

Idea is that you delay warp (a lot) in favor of really fast scouting + plenty of immortals, which not only keep you safe vs most things but also can seriously put the hurt on terrans who expand. Check the Hister thread, read my posts and you'll see what I mean. He does a 1 base attack, but i'm pretty sure you can sneak in the expo and hit just as hard + be way more flexible.

note: if you scout no gas you can't do this unless you're sure it's not rine/scv allin
blanks.yuC
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland61 Posts
September 25 2011 09:42 GMT
#36
What about early cheeses like 3 rax or 7 RR? ( i know how to scout 7 RR, no idea how to scout 3rax tho). I used to open 3 gate robo just to be safe from early shaningans.
Come at me bro!
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 10:20:56
September 25 2011 10:18 GMT
#37
One of the problem of a 2gate robo was that it set you up behind if the terran opens eco. But with the immortal buff I think you can apply some decent pressure off of it (with 1-2 immortals, zealots and sentries).

Look up how Puzzle executes his 2gate robo, I think he takes his expand before 6 minutes (didn't save him from being annihilated by Bomber though ;D)

As for a 2gate robo holding a 1-1-1, I don't know. Fast expands with 3-4 gates and a robo seem to be able to defend a decently executed 1-1-1 (Tails vs MVP), but probably still are quite risky against rax based pressure.
Keilah
Profile Joined May 2010
731 Posts
September 25 2011 10:32 GMT
#38
On September 25 2011 18:42 blanks.yuC wrote:
What about early cheeses like 3 rax or 7 RR? ( i know how to scout 7 RR, no idea how to scout 3rax tho). I used to open 3 gate robo just to be safe from early shaningans.


Assuming you're asking me:

3rax I haven't tested against but you should be able to scout it before you make a nexus and if not, you can for sure cancel the nexus when your observer spots his play. There's zero chance he can take your ramp but tbh I don't know how it pans out after that. presumably he'll get a nice concave contain on your ramp, I don't know if you can break it but I'd guess either 1 base colossus or +1 armor immortals are your best shot.

I don't think 7RR is beatable in PvT unfortunately, probably someone should complain about another imba build on the blizzard forums.
ma70
Profile Joined October 2010
253 Posts
September 26 2011 01:39 GMT
#39
On September 20 2011 03:28 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 03:14 kcdc wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:55 4kmonk wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:49 kcdc wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:18 4kmonk wrote:
On September 20 2011 02:11 kcdc wrote:
Thanks for the link. Surprised to see my thread still relevant a year+ after posting.


NP, dear. I don't think your exact build is used much anymore, but the concepts are still the same and imo your thread is still the best source for a standard 1 gate expand.


Yeah, I haven't been active with SC2 for at least 6 months. I was thinking about picking it up again and discovered (1) that I'm awful now, and (2) that all of my timings for the builds I used to use are screwed up with the WG time change.

I'd really like a comprehensive guide for FFE vs Z. I don't know the map pool anymore. I know how to scout just before speed finishes, but I don't know the decision tree about what to do with that information. I can't find a decent guide beyond Anihc's old 15 Nexus guide. Also, do people 1 gate expand vs Z now?


Yea, there's no decent general guide for forge fe that I know of. Maybe I'll do a simple one sometime. Also, people do 1 gate expand vs Zerg now, but it's not in this guide, because it requires a bit more skill.


General layout--what do you do? Gate-nexus-forge? Gate-core-nexus? Is it only for hatch first? I used to experiment with ways to expand off of 1 gate vs Z, but didn't find anything that worked consistently.


I one gate FE quite regularly, maybe I'll write a guide after 1.4 hits (I once worked on a guide, then a patch made it useless [voidray expand build that somewhat faked a voidray all-in PvT]).
Generally I don't use it vs gas/pool, as mass speedlings are hard to stop. Not game over, still an unnecessary risk. I follow a simple, but imo quite awsome chrono-boost-usage I've picked up from Hwangsin and Nightend's stream. Basicly you put your nexus down when normally you would put down the 2 additional gates for 3 gate expo. Afterwards the 2nd and 3rd gate. Nevertheless, since the gates are later, from this point on you chrono-boost your gate instead of wg-tech (no need for wg finishing before 2nd and 3rd gate). With the reduced sentry-buildtime, you can get a ton of sentries out of your single gate if you execute properly. Definitely enough to deal with any shenanigans that is not mass-speedlings after a speedling expand opening.
Furthermore, depending on your scouting-intel, you are free to deviate as you please. For instance, if zerg doesn't take gas for ages, I sometimes go one gate expo straight stargate.


This is a very useful post...thanks! I've been wanting to try 1 Gate FE for awhile.
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 05:29:56
September 26 2011 05:29 GMT
#40
On September 25 2011 12:09 4kmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 09:56 Belisarius wrote:
Is 2gate robo really safe vs Terran? I thought the consensus was that it auto-lost to a well-executed 1-1-1 because you don't have enough eco to overpower his mules when it hits?


This is tricky, and there's different schools of thought on it, but you shouldn't have to deal with well executed 1-1-1 builds if you're looking at this guide. In my opinion, 2 gate robo can hold off 1-1-1, but you have to play perfectly without any mistakes. If you're looking for encouragement, Slayers_Puzzle and IMYounghwa almost exclusive use 2 gate robo in their PvT's.


Thanks, I appreciate the response.

Though I do feel like it's a little misleading to say lower level players won't face perfect 1-1-1s, but then say we need to play perfectly to hold it; if I could defend perfectly, I probably wouldn't still be lower level. But fair enough. If it's good enough for Puzzle it's good enough for diamond. Nice to know it's not considered a straight-up BO loss.

New question... how different is PvP post-patch? Do we still need to do conservative almost-4gate builds like Gieko's, or can we get away with things like 2gr or even gate-robo-gate now he can't warp over forcefields?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1033
ComeBackTV 931
TaKeTV 573
SteadfastSC554
LamboSC2359
IndyStarCraft 212
Rex108
EnkiAlexander 72
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 554
LamboSC2 359
mouzHeroMarine 339
IndyStarCraft 212
ProTech134
Rex 108
UpATreeSC 95
JuggernautJason0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24720
firebathero 212
Rush 127
ToSsGirL 37
Trap 22
Sexy 22
Bale 19
Shine 17
Djem5 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7263
qojqva1758
420jenkins149
monkeys_forever19
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1150
Liquid`Hasu607
XaKoH 156
MindelVK18
Other Games
Grubby2216
FrodaN785
ceh9743
Beastyqt603
ArmadaUGS203
KnowMe153
Hui .145
QueenE133
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr81
Mew2King64
Dewaltoss55
byalli9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2366
League of Legends
• TFBlade1170
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• WagamamaTV262
• Shiphtur256
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 52m
Stellar Fest
18h 52m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.