• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:01
CEST 20:01
KST 03:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8740 users

[G] PvP 1-gas 2-gate robo opening - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Ouga
Profile Joined March 2008
Finland645 Posts
February 09 2011 15:25 GMT
#81
Having immortal early sure is good vs blinkstalkers, but not so much vs 4gate. Having immo @ 6:00 isn't fast enough. It's simply not possible to have immo against 4gate, period. As long as this works, it means opponents aren't doing 4gate as fast as they could. 4gates often revolve around having 1-5stalkers and rest lots, so immo really isn't even that good vs it since it often gets blocked by lots and can't even reach those few stalkers.

Sentries aren't BAD in colo phase of the game btw. FF is obv a lot worse, but it can still be used somewhat to block lots from getting to your army sometimes. And the most important thing ofc is gs. Reducing 4dmg per colohit is pretty huge. So it's not waste if you have 2 sentries in lategame.
gardis
Profile Joined November 2010
Switzerland18 Posts
February 09 2011 15:46 GMT
#82
On February 09 2011 22:30 turbopasca1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 21:35 gardis wrote:
then i hope i will see soon 2 perfect executed builds



watch my replays on 1st page , the reason why my bo differes from kcdc (12 gate , no stalker) is because a good executed 4 gate push comes at 5.35-5.45 minute mark , and u wont have immortal out by that time if u follow kcdc build order .


agree
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 15:56:21
February 09 2011 15:54 GMT
#83
On February 09 2011 22:30 turbopasca1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 21:35 gardis wrote:
then i hope i will see soon 2 perfect executed builds



watch my replays on 1st page , the reason why my bo differes from kcdc (12 gate , no stalker) is because a good executed 4 gate push comes at 5.35-5.45 minute mark , and u wont have immortal out by that time if u follow kcdc build order .


Nearly forgot to question that:

The timings are getting a bit ridiculous. Show me ONE pro-gamer-replay were the 4 gate push HITS (!) at 5:35. I'm not talking about warpgate-tech finishing or warpgate-transformation finishing or stalker-warp-in finishing. I'm talking about the exact point in time when one zealot and 6 stalkers are starting to do nasty stuff to your base. Because that's when you need the immortal out. You don't need it when he starts warping in his stalkers, you don't even need it when he walks up the ramp. You need it once he realizes that you are, in fact, waiting for an immortal and are not 4-gating yourself.
And I have never seen a game where this was the case at 5:35. So please, if somebody could show me a game where something like that happened, I'd appreciate it. After a 12 gate of course, 10 gates don't matter obviously.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 16:08:59
February 09 2011 16:07 GMT
#84
On February 09 2011 22:51 iChau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 22:41 GreEny K wrote:
On February 09 2011 21:40 Blessed wrote:
kcdc if you have solved PvP you deserve to be hailed as a hero, for not just this but your PvT FE


Care to share the PvT build? I've been doing a 1 gate expo at 24 and then adding 2 gates and a robo, it works sometimes but then fails other times.


13 gate
15 gas
16 pylon
18 core
19 zealot (chrono to attack)
22 pylon
stalker + warp gate (chrono to attack)
stalker
you will have around 28-32 supply
while moving out, you will have a huge amount of minerals (300+)
throw down a nexus + pylon
2 gates and a robo

chrono depends on the terran
you can chrono your probes if you see a passive FE terran
attack with your scouting probe, zealot, and stalker (together) and you'll be able to take out marines if he has any or possibly marauders. trading a zealot for a marauder is always good.


Sweet, definitely gonna try out this type of FE asap. When exactly do you throw down the additional gates and robo? do you save up after throwing down the nexus or do you wait to get mining going there first?

@KCDC
-- Do you have any replays you can post of this? Or is there a thread out already?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
loklok
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany161 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 16:39:44
February 09 2011 16:22 GMT
#85
I'm 3k diamond and tryed this build yesterday against a master protoss on metalopolis for the first time. I have to admit that i made some mistakes and became supply blocked at 26/26 for some seconds but my immortal came out right in time. Made also some mistakes in reenforcement but I defended the first aggression successfully and relaxed too much... he continued the pressure and killed me with mass zeals against my wounded force.

If you are interested in timings: He attacked me exactly (first hit) at 6:00 with 4 Stalker and 3 Zeals against 3 zeals 1 stalker

[image loading]
Khaladas
Profile Joined May 2010
United States223 Posts
February 09 2011 16:44 GMT
#86
I'm definitely going to try this.

Quick question, If you defend the initial wave but he just keeps hitting you over and over, at any point do you drop a 3rd gate, or build more probes, or tech, or do you just have to keep warping in off 2 gates and getting immortals? At some point I gotta think he'll make more zealots than stalkers, so some adjustment may need to be made at that point.
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a bananna
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
February 09 2011 16:53 GMT
#87
On February 10 2011 01:44 Khaladas wrote:
I'm definitely going to try this.

Quick question, If you defend the initial wave but he just keeps hitting you over and over, at any point do you drop a 3rd gate, or build more probes, or tech, or do you just have to keep warping in off 2 gates and getting immortals? At some point I gotta think he'll make more zealots than stalkers, so some adjustment may need to be made at that point.


Some of that was already addressed, I believe the zeal/ immortal combo will beat their stalker/ zeal combo. Other than that, not sure about the timings or path you take... I, personally, like the expo after defending the initial 1 or 2 pushes. If you see them turn around and try to get their expo up, I expo and push because they cannot do a round of warps/ get probes/ and expo all at the same time.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
loklok
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany161 Posts
February 09 2011 16:55 GMT
#88
That was my problem, he saw my immortals and made only zeals. It is nearly impossible to make a defense out of 2 gate against 8 zeals. I tryed to add 3rd gate but it was too late. Probably warping in 1 sentry after you have defended the first 1-2 waves and cut the coming zeals into half on the ramp while the third gate is building.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
February 09 2011 17:05 GMT
#89
On February 10 2011 01:55 loklok wrote:
That was my problem, he saw my immortals and made only zeals. It is nearly impossible to make a defense out of 2 gate against 8 zeals. I tryed to add 3rd gate but it was too late. Probably warping in 1 sentry after you have defended the first 1-2 waves and cut the coming zeals into half on the ramp while the third gate is building.



Sounds like a good idea. I have not tried this out too much yet, as I just saw it today, but I would assume colossus tech would help out in this situation. Or would that be too late?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
February 09 2011 17:06 GMT
#90
In my limited experience as a Master Protoss and having 2 gas 4gated, 1gas4gate, and k4gated extensively, as well as 3gate turbo Stalker... They all hit much earlier than the replays have shown.

I hit after the first wave on maps with ramps (re: all of them) because the 2nd wave, while huge, gets stuck at the choke, as such, they are 5:30-5:40 with Stalkers or Zealot Sentry depended on what I scouted. I really have not seen any build besides 10 gate into 3 gate or a 4 gate of your own hold off a properly executed 4 gate at any high level.
One Love
loklok
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany161 Posts
February 09 2011 17:15 GMT
#91
Sounds like a good idea. I have not tried this out too much yet, as I just saw it today, but I would assume colossus tech would help out in this situation. Or would that be too late?


First wave is easy. The second one is often again a zeal stalker mix and then he goes for only zeals. You can't tech to colossus, it would be way too late. I ended up with 2 immos (1 very low) some zeals and one stalker. Lost my zeals against the enemy zeals because my zeals were already wounded and then it's an easy game for the 4gate zeals because 2 zeals out of your 2 gate can't hold the line. Next time i try to warp 1 or 2 sentries after i defended the first waves and try to half the incoming zeals.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
February 09 2011 19:26 GMT
#92
On February 10 2011 02:15 loklok wrote:
Show nested quote +
Sounds like a good idea. I have not tried this out too much yet, as I just saw it today, but I would assume colossus tech would help out in this situation. Or would that be too late?


First wave is easy. The second one is often again a zeal stalker mix and then he goes for only zeals. You can't tech to colossus, it would be way too late. I ended up with 2 immos (1 very low) some zeals and one stalker. Lost my zeals against the enemy zeals because my zeals were already wounded and then it's an easy game for the 4gate zeals because 2 zeals out of your 2 gate can't hold the line. Next time i try to warp 1 or 2 sentries after i defended the first waves and try to half the incoming zeals.



Another gate it is! I would assume that would be good enough?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Barty
Profile Joined December 2010
France64 Posts
February 09 2011 19:28 GMT
#93
I'd like to see a replay of this build vs. proper 4 gate hitting @5:40 with 1 zealot and 6 stalkers, then warping 3 zeals/1 stalk per cycle because that's what I would do. I assume you will absolutely need a sentry to kill all these meaty zealots, because producing out of two gates is ... well it offers little support for your immos.
In God We Trush
loklok
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany161 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 19:53:21
February 09 2011 19:40 GMT
#94
Another gate it is! I would assume that would be good enough?


Jap i think thats the point. Will try that in some games.

I'd like to see a replay of this build vs. proper 4 gate hitting @5:40 with 1 zealot and 6 stalkers, then warping 3 zeals/1 stalk per cycle because that's what I would do. I assume you will absolutely need a sentry to kill all these meaty zealots, because producing out of two gates is ... well it offers little support for your immos.


It depends on map and how you manage the early stages. Do your enemy walk out with his first 3 units and trys to prevent your proxy pylon? With a bit poking you can delay the 4 gate and win some seconds. But that is not really the point. I mean people are adapting a build and try to execute it in their league and with their skill as best as possible. If it is working - mission completed. If they are becoming better and better they have to improve their build execution.

I think that is not reasonable to compare a strategy with "pro gamer timings" and say "no it is no good in the pro levels"


Edit: Barty why don't we try it out in some games? Just PM me your acc and i will contact you
Bratsche
Profile Joined November 2010
United States46 Posts
February 09 2011 20:11 GMT
#95
1 gate robo is my opening of choice in PvP for all the reasons of the OP

When I've run this opening against a 4 gate, I've found that its weakness is the lack of gateways. IF your opponent gets to warp in up your ramp, and if he chooses to warp in 4 zealots, it might be GG.

However, the immortals make quick work of proxy pylons near your main (can usually take them out from the high ground), and immortals do to stalkers what banelings do to marines. It's awesome.

Tactics wise, if my opponent is 4 gating with mainly stalkers, I like to cut the stalker and make a sentry. This is a fine line i admit (and i've chosen to do this at the wrong times plenty, haha) but with a forcefield you can trap stalkers inside your ramp thus forcing them to engage your immortal(s). This is only viable if your warp cooldown timing at the moment allows for it, and of course is dependent on his composition.
A good composer does not imitate; he steals.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
February 09 2011 20:21 GMT
#96
I don't see why you only have 2 gates. You have an accumulation of resources off of two gates and a robo that could easily be put into pylons and zealots.
iChau
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1210 Posts
February 09 2011 20:43 GMT
#97
On February 10 2011 01:07 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 22:51 iChau wrote:
On February 09 2011 22:41 GreEny K wrote:
On February 09 2011 21:40 Blessed wrote:
kcdc if you have solved PvP you deserve to be hailed as a hero, for not just this but your PvT FE


Care to share the PvT build? I've been doing a 1 gate expo at 24 and then adding 2 gates and a robo, it works sometimes but then fails other times.


13 gate
15 gas
16 pylon
18 core
19 zealot (chrono to attack)
22 pylon
stalker + warp gate (chrono to attack)
stalker
you will have around 28-32 supply
while moving out, you will have a huge amount of minerals (300+)
throw down a nexus + pylon
2 gates and a robo

chrono depends on the terran
you can chrono your probes if you see a passive FE terran
attack with your scouting probe, zealot, and stalker (together) and you'll be able to take out marines if he has any or possibly marauders. trading a zealot for a marauder is always good.


Sweet, definitely gonna try out this type of FE asap. When exactly do you throw down the additional gates and robo? do you save up after throwing down the nexus or do you wait to get mining going there first?

@KCDC
-- Do you have any replays you can post of this? Or is there a thread out already?


If you see a crap-load of MM, throw down 3 gates. If you see reasonable MM + tech, go 2 gates + robo.

When you get your nexus down, throw down a pylon near it. Now save up money and throw down the buildings, and get the 2nd gas.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=142887
us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1688911/1/SaniShahin/ | http://teamenvy.net/
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
February 09 2011 20:54 GMT
#98
On February 10 2011 00:54 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 22:30 turbopasca1 wrote:
On February 09 2011 21:35 gardis wrote:
then i hope i will see soon 2 perfect executed builds



watch my replays on 1st page , the reason why my bo differes from kcdc (12 gate , no stalker) is because a good executed 4 gate push comes at 5.35-5.45 minute mark , and u wont have immortal out by that time if u follow kcdc build order .


Nearly forgot to question that:

The timings are getting a bit ridiculous. Show me ONE pro-gamer-replay were the 4 gate push HITS (!) at 5:35. I'm not talking about warpgate-tech finishing or warpgate-transformation finishing or stalker-warp-in finishing. I'm talking about the exact point in time when one zealot and 6 stalkers are starting to do nasty stuff to your base. Because that's when you need the immortal out. You don't need it when he starts warping in his stalkers, you don't even need it when he walks up the ramp. You need it once he realizes that you are, in fact, waiting for an immortal and are not 4-gating yourself.
And I have never seen a game where this was the case at 5:35. So please, if somebody could show me a game where something like that happened, I'd appreciate it. After a 12 gate of course, 10 gates don't matter obviously.


Agree. You need your immortal before he's able to kill pylons/probes. You can use your first zealot and stalker to make sure he has to plant his proxy pylon a good distance from your ramp. You should also set your buildings back a distance from your ramp to buy more seconds. I'm ~3200 Masters and I get 4-gated A LOT. I'm obviously not facing pro level 4-gates, but I suspect that not many of you are either. When I execute cleanly, I don't have trouble getting the immortal in time to defend. I just ran a test against the computer. I had the immortal out at 5:55 exactly with 3 zealots and a stalker, and my 2 additional zealots warped in at 6:00 even. Off of a 12 gate, I'd imagine that you'd have to let them build a proxy pylon inside your main in order to lose a pylon by 5:55.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
February 09 2011 20:57 GMT
#99
On February 10 2011 01:44 Khaladas wrote:
I'm definitely going to try this.

Quick question, If you defend the initial wave but he just keeps hitting you over and over, at any point do you drop a 3rd gate, or build more probes, or tech, or do you just have to keep warping in off 2 gates and getting immortals? At some point I gotta think he'll make more zealots than stalkers, so some adjustment may need to be made at that point.


If you control your ramp and they're still being aggressive with 4 gate, just make a sentry and tech to collosi. The reason I don't make a sentry at the start is because the 100 gas delays the immortal too much, but at any point that you can afford a sentry, forcefields are still really good at defending gateways units coming through a choke.
Gool
Profile Joined August 2010
Argentina204 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 21:43:44
February 09 2011 21:36 GMT
#100
On February 09 2011 13:37 Dsn4001 wrote:
Dude, I love you kcdc.

[image loading]

Had a game PvP with a 2700 Masters player, he does the proper 4 gate at 5:40. Manage to hold. I even go afk a bit since I know I'm so far ahead.



He didnt do it right, he had only 5 units at 5:40 and not even at your door.

A proper 4 gate has 1 zealot 6 stalker at 5:45-5:55 at your door, and a pylon near the ramp/ledge to warp in and go through forcefields, besides, his micro was horrible.

kcdc, i was trying to do this with a friend last night, we tried for like 6-7 games con xel naga caverns, and all the time a perfect 4 gate would crush it and it was not even close, so we gave up. The huge problem was to stop the 2nd warpin of 4 zealots that comes just about the ramp/lege pylon finishes.

Im no great protoss, just 2700 master, but i thought i should share what i saw.

Do you have any replays against a well-microed, well-timed 4g?

Thanks in advance.

PD : I'm attaching one of last night replays.
[image loading]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 113
ProTech99
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8964
XaKoH 363
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1456
fl0m1251
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt670
B2W.Neo405
ceh9405
mouzStarbuck310
byalli202
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr82
Mew2King61
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV416
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 15m
Replay Cast
5h
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.