• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6794 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 297

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 295 296 297 298 299 900 Next
tehemperorer
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2183 Posts
July 27 2011 20:03 GMT
#5921
On July 28 2011 04:59 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 04:48 Numy wrote:
On July 28 2011 04:26 blinkblue wrote:
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.


That sounds really odd. 3 tanks 3 banshees and a raven. The timing on that I'd imagine would be extremely late. A 1 gate fe into 5 gate might have production to handle that kind of push but that's not the usual timing of the all in.

Anyways it's a bit tough to tell without checking out reps. 3 gate expand can hold it off but it really depends on your micro. You can try stall the push with stalkers kiting backwards while getting a flanking position. You want to get a big chunk of zealots first then leave with them while keeping your stalkers at the back to deal with banshee and deal dps. If you can set up a nice flank that would help a lot. Immortals I think aren't really the greatest against this. I might be wrong but I think just powering gateway units hardcore can deal with it easier than immortal pumping or really fast colossi with good micro.


3 gate expand is horrible advice, it's unnecessary to get that many units early against a tech build unless you want to punish him if he has only a bunker with marines and no wall, also you will definitely need a robo because of the danger of cloaked banshee. Stalling with stalker is a good idea, but against these kinds of builds I don't recommend getting many stalkers anyway so it won't help too much. Immortals are like stalkers but better in every way against this - same DPS against marines and SCVs with the added benefit of actually being able to attack if there's a PDD, plus amazing against tanks. So yes the answer is powering gateway units (with immortal), but more specifically just powering zealots.

Doesn't sound like it was too high level a game, but what about the banshees? Sentries or bring stalkers in the next warp-in?
Knowing is half the battle... the other half is lasers.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 20:11:35
July 27 2011 20:10 GMT
#5922
On July 28 2011 05:03 tehemperorer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 04:59 Anihc wrote:
On July 28 2011 04:48 Numy wrote:
On July 28 2011 04:26 blinkblue wrote:
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.


That sounds really odd. 3 tanks 3 banshees and a raven. The timing on that I'd imagine would be extremely late. A 1 gate fe into 5 gate might have production to handle that kind of push but that's not the usual timing of the all in.

Anyways it's a bit tough to tell without checking out reps. 3 gate expand can hold it off but it really depends on your micro. You can try stall the push with stalkers kiting backwards while getting a flanking position. You want to get a big chunk of zealots first then leave with them while keeping your stalkers at the back to deal with banshee and deal dps. If you can set up a nice flank that would help a lot. Immortals I think aren't really the greatest against this. I might be wrong but I think just powering gateway units hardcore can deal with it easier than immortal pumping or really fast colossi with good micro.


3 gate expand is horrible advice, it's unnecessary to get that many units early against a tech build unless you want to punish him if he has only a bunker with marines and no wall, also you will definitely need a robo because of the danger of cloaked banshee. Stalling with stalker is a good idea, but against these kinds of builds I don't recommend getting many stalkers anyway so it won't help too much. Immortals are like stalkers but better in every way against this - same DPS against marines and SCVs with the added benefit of actually being able to attack if there's a PDD, plus amazing against tanks. So yes the answer is powering gateway units (with immortal), but more specifically just powering zealots.

Doesn't sound like it was too high level a game, but what about the banshees? Sentries or bring stalkers in the next warp-in?


Once you have held off the ground you can mop up the banshees with warpins generally. The PDD will make them quite deadly if you stay in the combat area so just falling back and deal with them. If the pdd is not a factor I assume you can keep going. Sentries do alright with some warpins to back them up. It's just important to not warp in within range of all 3 banshees if you have issues with after the ground army has been cleaned up.

@Anihc - I wasn't too sure about 1gate fe or 2gate robo on Xelnaga so I didn't want to mention something that could be deadly. I guess I should have just left out specific build :<
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 20:29:10
July 27 2011 20:28 GMT
#5923
On July 28 2011 05:10 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 05:03 tehemperorer wrote:
On July 28 2011 04:59 Anihc wrote:
On July 28 2011 04:48 Numy wrote:
On July 28 2011 04:26 blinkblue wrote:
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.


That sounds really odd. 3 tanks 3 banshees and a raven. The timing on that I'd imagine would be extremely late. A 1 gate fe into 5 gate might have production to handle that kind of push but that's not the usual timing of the all in.

Anyways it's a bit tough to tell without checking out reps. 3 gate expand can hold it off but it really depends on your micro. You can try stall the push with stalkers kiting backwards while getting a flanking position. You want to get a big chunk of zealots first then leave with them while keeping your stalkers at the back to deal with banshee and deal dps. If you can set up a nice flank that would help a lot. Immortals I think aren't really the greatest against this. I might be wrong but I think just powering gateway units hardcore can deal with it easier than immortal pumping or really fast colossi with good micro.



3 gate expand is horrible advice, it's unnecessary to get that many units early against a tech build unless you want to punish him if he has only a bunker with marines and no wall, also you will definitely need a robo because of the danger of cloaked banshee. Stalling with stalker is a good idea, but against these kinds of builds I don't recommend getting many stalkers anyway so it won't help too much. Immortals are like stalkers but better in every way against this - same DPS against marines and SCVs with the added benefit of actually being able to attack if there's a PDD, plus amazing against tanks. So yes the answer is powering gateway units (with immortal), but more specifically just powering zealots.

Doesn't sound like it was too high level a game, but what about the banshees? Sentries or bring stalkers in the next warp-in?


Once you have held off the ground you can mop up the banshees with warpins generally. The PDD will make them quite deadly if you stay in the combat area so just falling back and deal with them. If the pdd is not a factor I assume you can keep going. Sentries do alright with some warpins to back them up. It's just important to not warp in within range of all 3 banshees if you have issues with after the ground army has been cleaned up.

@Anihc - I wasn't too sure about 1gate fe or 2gate robo on Xelnaga so I didn't want to mention something that could be deadly. I guess I should have just left out specific build :<


Would it be reasonable in a situation like this to make lots of stalkers (which I think outrun banshees, tanks and marines) and try to engage in the midfield and force a PDD, then back off to your natural, away from the PDD and engage with stalker/zealot?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Gwaltgw
Profile Joined September 2010
United States44 Posts
July 27 2011 20:33 GMT
#5924
Can someone please help me understand the forge FE for pvz?

I know what it is, but why was it invented and ever used in BW? Is it just to stop early cheese like 6 pools? Liquipedia says it is trying to skip the early game to give a better mid game? But how does it do that? It seems like it just slows down tech by getting a later gate.

But mainly, why is it used now in sc2 instead of just doing a 1 gate expand? It seems like a gate/core/zealot wall with sentry/stalker behind is not that much worse than a forge/gate/zealot wall with cannons behind.

What are its advantages?
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
July 27 2011 20:40 GMT
#5925
On July 28 2011 05:33 Gwaltgw wrote:
Can someone please help me understand the forge FE for pvz?

I know what it is, but why was it invented and ever used in BW? Is it just to stop early cheese like 6 pools? Liquipedia says it is trying to skip the early game to give a better mid game? But how does it do that? It seems like it just slows down tech by getting a later gate.

But mainly, why is it used now in sc2 instead of just doing a 1 gate expand? It seems like a gate/core/zealot wall with sentry/stalker behind is not that much worse than a forge/gate/zealot wall with cannons behind.

What are its advantages?

It lets you safely get an early Nexus in ways early units cannot. You cannot get a ranged defense out early enough, so cannons work.
Shucks!
Profile Joined November 2010
United States118 Posts
July 27 2011 20:43 GMT
#5926
On July 28 2011 05:33 Gwaltgw wrote:
Can someone please help me understand the forge FE for pvz?

I know what it is, but why was it invented and ever used in BW? Is it just to stop early cheese like 6 pools? Liquipedia says it is trying to skip the early game to give a better mid game? But how does it do that? It seems like it just slows down tech by getting a later gate.

But mainly, why is it used now in sc2 instead of just doing a 1 gate expand? It seems like a gate/core/zealot wall with sentry/stalker behind is not that much worse than a forge/gate/zealot wall with cannons behind.

What are its advantages?


A 1 gate expand is not a safe choice in most spawns for pvz. Forge FE may delay tech, but it allows you to get a much better economy going into the midgame. You use the cannons to wall off your expo, not your ramp.
"Do not look into the eyes of a horse, for the void there will swallow your soul" - LiquidTyler on SotG 12.14.10
whiskypriest
Profile Joined April 2011
68 Posts
July 27 2011 20:50 GMT
#5927
Superlow diamond T here. I'm planning to start playing random on the ladder, and I'm looking for some solid, micro and mechanics-oriented basic builds I can use for P and Z. My ideal build would have some early aggression possibilities, but would give me a chance to expand at a reasonable time and build a standard unit mix for the match-up. As T, I currently do a 2rax expand against all races, and transition into standard play.

Obviously, since I'm learning 6 new MUs here, a build order that I can deploy against 2 or 3 races would be helpful. TIA!
blinkblue
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
July 27 2011 21:05 GMT
#5928
what are the best PvPers doing right now? I was looking into IMYongHwa 3 stalker 3gate robo counter to 4gate, but thats really old (maybe it still works?)

I want to avoid 4gating, while being safe + countering whatever my opponent is doing
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
July 27 2011 21:09 GMT
#5929
On July 28 2011 06:05 blinkblue wrote:
what are the best PvPers doing right now? I was looking into IMYongHwa 3 stalker 3gate robo counter to 4gate, but thats really old (maybe it still works?)

I want to avoid 4gating, while being safe + countering whatever my opponent is doing

3 Stalker opening is gewd. I do it all the time.
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
July 27 2011 21:09 GMT
#5930
How do you deal with hatch first if you scout it late, have committed to a 13 gate 15 gas, and cannot ffe? I've trieed fourgating but they can easily use ovies to scout it, and its easy to defend once scouted.
can i get my estro logo back pls
blinkblue
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 21:10:07
July 27 2011 21:09 GMT
#5931
On July 28 2011 06:09 CecilSunkure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 06:05 blinkblue wrote:
what are the best PvPers doing right now? I was looking into IMYongHwa 3 stalker 3gate robo counter to 4gate, but thats really old (maybe it still works?)

I want to avoid 4gating, while being safe + countering whatever my opponent is doing

3 Stalker opening is gewd. I do it all the time.

is there a refined build order now that warp tech is slower? or do you use the same one from your OP?
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
July 27 2011 21:45 GMT
#5932
On July 28 2011 06:09 blinkblue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 06:09 CecilSunkure wrote:
On July 28 2011 06:05 blinkblue wrote:
what are the best PvPers doing right now? I was looking into IMYongHwa 3 stalker 3gate robo counter to 4gate, but thats really old (maybe it still works?)

I want to avoid 4gating, while being safe + countering whatever my opponent is doing

3 Stalker opening is gewd. I do it all the time.

is there a refined build order now that warp tech is slower? or do you use the same one from your OP?

No I actually use my own variation nowadays. I honestly don't know the specific numbers, and it's a bit reactive. Perhaps I should write a new thread on it.
blinkblue
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
July 27 2011 21:48 GMT
#5933
On July 28 2011 06:45 CecilSunkure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 06:09 blinkblue wrote:
On July 28 2011 06:09 CecilSunkure wrote:
On July 28 2011 06:05 blinkblue wrote:
what are the best PvPers doing right now? I was looking into IMYongHwa 3 stalker 3gate robo counter to 4gate, but thats really old (maybe it still works?)

I want to avoid 4gating, while being safe + countering whatever my opponent is doing

3 Stalker opening is gewd. I do it all the time.

is there a refined build order now that warp tech is slower? or do you use the same one from your OP?

No I actually use my own variation nowadays. I honestly don't know the specific numbers, and it's a bit reactive. Perhaps I should write a new thread on it.

Would love to hear the build/see a couple replays. Either way, thanks for the previous thread at the least.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
July 27 2011 22:12 GMT
#5934
I have mechanics to play a good game, but I just resort to cheesing every game (and most of the time winning). How can i break myself of this cheese habit so i can improve my actual skills?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
July 27 2011 22:13 GMT
#5935
On July 28 2011 07:12 57 Corvette wrote:
I have mechanics to play a good game, but I just resort to cheesing every game (and most of the time winning). How can i break myself of this cheese habit so i can improve my actual skills?

Don't cheese!
galivet
Profile Joined February 2011
288 Posts
July 27 2011 22:19 GMT
#5936
I have some trouble against terrans who wall in. I find that I'm not able to draw the conclusions from my probe scout and my zealot+stalker poke to decide how to time my expansion. Sometimes 2-gate robo expand is too slow; other times it's too fast because a conceal 3-rax is on the way.

I think that one good response if the terran walls in and my early scouting doesn't reveal a lot of marines is to transition to the Gate-Stargate-Gate-Gate voidray all-in. But I would prefer to play a macro game.

I want to expand as early as I can and I also want to scout, so often I get one gate, then a robo, then expand when my obs is building. My hope is to cancel the expand if my obs scouts the potential for aggression that I can't hold. I've never read about this build, though -- I've only read about 2 gate robo expands. Can someone explain why one gate robo expand is generally a suboptimal build?
galtdunn
Profile Joined March 2011
United States977 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 22:32:13
July 27 2011 22:31 GMT
#5937
On July 28 2011 07:19 galivet wrote:
I have some trouble against terrans who wall in. I find that I'm not able to draw the conclusions from my probe scout and my zealot+stalker poke to decide how to time my expansion. Sometimes 2-gate robo expand is too slow; other times it's too fast because a conceal 3-rax is on the way.

I think that one good response if the terran walls in and my early scouting doesn't reveal a lot of marines is to transition to the Gate-Stargate-Gate-Gate voidray all-in. But I would prefer to play a macro game.

I want to expand as early as I can and I also want to scout, so often I get one gate, then a robo, then expand when my obs is building. My hope is to cancel the expand if my obs scouts the potential for aggression that I can't hold. I've never read about this build, though -- I've only read about 2 gate robo expands. Can someone explain why one gate robo expand is generally a suboptimal build?


I'm sure a blue poster will answer this better soon, but in the meantime, a 2 gate expand gives you a whole gateway's more worth of units. If your observer does scout a 3 rax all-in coming your way, then simply cancelling your nexus is not going to make 400 minerals worth of units appear.

Also, you have to wait for your new gates to finish before you can even use them, in which time the terran should make it all the way to your base. One gateway worth of units+2 more units from a warp in can't hold the 3 rax.
Currently editing items in the DotA 2 wiki. PM for questions/suggestions.
galivet
Profile Joined February 2011
288 Posts
July 27 2011 22:40 GMT
#5938
It makes it sound like if the Terran walls in and keeps most of his units and all of his other buildings far from his ramp, my early game is a coin flip. Maybe he's going to 3-rax, or maybe he's got an early CC building out of my visual range -- no way to tell until after I'm committed to an opening.
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 27 2011 22:55 GMT
#5939
On July 28 2011 06:09 aRyuujin wrote:
How do you deal with hatch first if you scout it late, have committed to a 13 gate 15 gas, and cannot ffe? I've trieed fourgating but they can easily use ovies to scout it, and its easy to defend once scouted.

Just play standard. Hatch first is such a common thing that you arn't super far behind if don't cheese or FFE, I would recommend going FFE if at all possible but I believe there is a relatively safe 1 gate expand build that doesn't get the nexus much later than a forge first.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
July 27 2011 23:06 GMT
#5940
On July 28 2011 06:09 aRyuujin wrote:
How do you deal with hatch first if you scout it late, have committed to a 13 gate 15 gas, and cannot ffe? I've trieed fourgating but they can easily use ovies to scout it, and its easy to defend once scouted.

You can double stalker opening, fake a cannon rush, press with Zealot/Stalker. You can 1 Gate FE.
Prev 1 295 296 297 298 299 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14084
NaDa 21
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu682
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1967
shahzam576
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 18m
INu's Battles
13h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 18m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.