• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 296

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 294 295 296 297 298 900 Next
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
July 27 2011 17:23 GMT
#5901
On July 28 2011 02:12 galivet wrote:
How does Void Ray and Sentry attack damage work? It seems like they do continuous steady damage so I'm not sure how to effectively stutter-step them.

The voidray is pretty rapid, and the sentry is a little less rapid, iirc. I stutter sentries all the time, you just have to get used to the timing. That said, air upgrades for voidrays (actually protoss air units in general) tier really fast.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
July 27 2011 17:25 GMT
#5902
On July 28 2011 02:23 tehemperorer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 01:57 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
What is the fastest way to improve my game taking out the fun factor?
Im plat and im working and willing to work my ass to get out of there and to get to masters by mid september

1. Choose a race to play exclusively
2. Decide 3 GOOD build orders you will use exclusively in XvT, XvP, XvZ matchups, and do not change even if you lose a bunch of times
3. Learn those 3 good build orders in and out and things will look much clearer to you. If you are willing to work your ass off, you still need to be disciplined about it or it will take you much much longer to achieve your goal.

I'd agree that what Emporer said is a great place to start. Take a look at my article I wrote: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=208343

In my article, I believe I mention how seeing yourself improve is extremely fun, and your improvement can be used to fuel and motivate future improvement.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 27 2011 17:27 GMT
#5903
On July 28 2011 02:23 CecilSunkure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 02:12 galivet wrote:
How does Void Ray and Sentry attack damage work? It seems like they do continuous steady damage so I'm not sure how to effectively stutter-step them.

The voidray is pretty rapid, and the sentry is a little less rapid, iirc. I stutter sentries all the time, you just have to get used to the timing. That said, air upgrades for voidrays (actually protoss air units in general) tier really fast.


Void Ray attack has a cooldown between shots of 0.6, which is similar to that of a stimmed marine, or an adrenal glands-upgraded zergling.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
tehemperorer
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2183 Posts
July 27 2011 17:28 GMT
#5904
On July 28 2011 02:23 CecilSunkure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 02:12 galivet wrote:
How does Void Ray and Sentry attack damage work? It seems like they do continuous steady damage so I'm not sure how to effectively stutter-step them.

The voidray is pretty rapid, and the sentry is a little less rapid, iirc. I stutter sentries all the time, you just have to get used to the timing. That said, air upgrades for voidrays (actually protoss air units in general) tier really fast.

Hmm could you explain what you mean by "tier really fast?"
Knowing is half the battle... the other half is lasers.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 17:34:55
July 27 2011 17:32 GMT
#5905
On July 28 2011 02:28 tehemperorer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 02:23 CecilSunkure wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:12 galivet wrote:
How does Void Ray and Sentry attack damage work? It seems like they do continuous steady damage so I'm not sure how to effectively stutter-step them.

The voidray is pretty rapid, and the sentry is a little less rapid, iirc. I stutter sentries all the time, you just have to get used to the timing. That said, air upgrades for voidrays (actually protoss air units in general) tier really fast.

Hmm could you explain what you mean by "tier really fast?"

Really rapid fire means that a +1 to the voidray attack means +1 damage very rapidly as well. Imagine a unit with a very large attack cooldown. It will require a large addition to it's attack from an upgrade in order for the upgrade to be effective. If you have an attack firing 5+1 damage every 10 seconds, that +1 damage isn't going to help much. However if you have an attack firing 5+1 damage every .3 seconds, that +1 is being applied over and over and over, all adding up very quickly.

When a phoenix fires it fires both rapidly and with two separate shots, both of which take a +1 attack bonus resulting in a +2 damage per attack bonus for each upgrade. This makes you kill everything way faster.

And carriers are beastmode, taking +16 damage per upgrade due to each interceptor having 2 attacks.

That all being said, air units aren't going to be very great against units with lots of HP and high armor (unless it's a voidray that gets a damage buff to massive units).

iirc the Voidray recieves a near 20% boost in DPS for each upgrade, very high. This makes 5 Voidray allins in PvP (actually any matchup) very hard to deal with if you have a +1 air attack. It's kinda funny how fast you can down Stalkers if you shift+focus them with 5-6 Voidrays with +1 attack.
tehemperorer
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2183 Posts
July 27 2011 17:35 GMT
#5906
On July 28 2011 02:32 CecilSunkure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 02:28 tehemperorer wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:23 CecilSunkure wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:12 galivet wrote:
How does Void Ray and Sentry attack damage work? It seems like they do continuous steady damage so I'm not sure how to effectively stutter-step them.

The voidray is pretty rapid, and the sentry is a little less rapid, iirc. I stutter sentries all the time, you just have to get used to the timing. That said, air upgrades for voidrays (actually protoss air units in general) tier really fast.

Hmm could you explain what you mean by "tier really fast?"

Really rapid fire means that a +1 to the voidray attack means +1 damage very rapidly as well. Imagine a unit with a very large attack cooldown. It will require a large addition to it's attack from an upgrade in order for the upgrade to be effective. If you have an attack firing 5+1 damage every 10 seconds, that +1 damage isn't going to help much. However if you have an attack firing 5+1 damage every .3 seconds, that +1 is being applied over and over and over, all adding up very quickly.

When a phoenix fires it fires both rapidly and with two separate shots, both of which take a +1 attack bonus resulting in a +2 damage per attack bonus for each upgrade. This makes you kill everything way faster.

And carriers are beastmode, taking +16 damage per upgrade due to each interceptor having 2 attacks.

That all being said, air units aren't going to be very great against units with lots of HP and high armor (unless it's a voidray that gets a damage buff to massive units).

iirc the Voidray recieves a near 20% boost in DPS for each upgrade, very high. This makes 5 Voidray allins in PvP (actually any matchup) very hard to deal with if you have a +1 air attack. It's kinda funny how fast you can down Stalkers if you shift+focus them with 5-6 Voidrays with +1 attack.

Hmm hmmm hmm brains working thanks!
Knowing is half the battle... the other half is lasers.
galtdunn
Profile Joined March 2011
United States977 Posts
July 27 2011 17:36 GMT
#5907
On July 28 2011 02:28 tehemperorer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 02:23 CecilSunkure wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:12 galivet wrote:
How does Void Ray and Sentry attack damage work? It seems like they do continuous steady damage so I'm not sure how to effectively stutter-step them.

The voidray is pretty rapid, and the sentry is a little less rapid, iirc. I stutter sentries all the time, you just have to get used to the timing. That said, air upgrades for voidrays (actually protoss air units in general) tier really fast.

Hmm could you explain what you mean by "tier really fast?"


Well because they deal small amounts of damage but with a quick fire rate (voids, marines, zerglings, phoenix, carriers, etc), an upgrade to boost their attack complements their fast fire rate extremely well. For example, a ling does 5 damage (i think? specifics arent important). With +1, it does 6. That's a 20% increase in attack damage. Whereas a tank doing 50 damage (i'm making this up) gets an attack upgrade and does 51 damage, a miniscule increase.
Currently editing items in the DotA 2 wiki. PM for questions/suggestions.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
July 27 2011 17:41 GMT
#5908
On July 27 2011 11:00 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 08:56 CecilSunkure wrote:
On July 27 2011 08:51 bankai wrote:
In PvT, if I open 2 gate robo (the safest opening i hear):
1) What is the best response to defending early hellion drops (e.g. iEchoic 1/1/2 build)? I have faced it many times and always lose a lot of probes, even when I expect it and it keeps me stuck in my base. I simcity around my nexus to restrict access to probes, but those hellions still can zoom behind the mineral line and start splash damaging away
2) How do I respond to hellion/marine pushes (in my front) in early game?

That build has been deemed too safe. You'll fall behind if the Terran does an FE, and you can't kill or punish them.

Best is to see it coming before it lands, and have stalkers ready. Early game hellion/marine pushes should die to just Stalkers/Guardian shield.


Cecil have you ever played RuFF? He's been doing a lot of 1 base hellion/marine strats recently and they've caught me off guard several times. Like he'll open hellion and I defend find against that, but I end up overmaking stalkers in order to successfully defend, then he comes with a BF hellion/stimmed marine/medivac/raven all-in that's extremely hard to stop since you've made so many stalkers.

Just realized you replied, didn't see.

Actually no I haven't, and that sounds really annoying :/

Did you ever figure out what's best to do in a situation like that? I'm thinking you can make a lot of cannons since it's an allin, and just surviving puts you ahead. It would also be important to kite him all across the map as he comes at you, with your stalkers, you think?
Fat Ninja
Profile Joined January 2011
11 Posts
July 27 2011 18:32 GMT
#5909
Do zergs tend to favor lair before a third, the other way around or is there no rule of thumb???
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 27 2011 18:46 GMT
#5910
On July 28 2011 03:32 Fat Ninja wrote:
Do zergs tend to favor lair before a third, the other way around or is there no rule of thumb???


Depends on what you're going for/what your opponent is doing. If you feel no pressure, I think expanding is better, but if you feel you need tech (more upgrades, Infestor, Muta, etc), you obviously need your Lair. It also depends on your Gas count, since that is what limits Zerg for the most part.
It's your boy Guzma!
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 27 2011 18:49 GMT
#5911
On July 28 2011 03:32 Fat Ninja wrote:
Do zergs tend to favor lair before a third, the other way around or is there no rule of thumb???


Generally, in response to a fast expand from the protoss, and if you plan to play defensively, you go for 3rd before lair. However, if you intend on being aggressive, such as doing a hydra/ling attack or muta harass (without really all-ining), then you get lair and tech first, and expand behind your attack/while you're harassing.
blinkblue
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 19:26:49
July 27 2011 19:26 GMT
#5912
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 27 2011 19:42 GMT
#5913
On July 28 2011 04:26 blinkblue wrote:
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=187808&currentpage=207#4139

Summary: 3 gate robo expand sucks (against anything). 1 gate expand is great against 1-1-1 builds. When you scout this all-in go for 5 gate 1 robo zealot/sentry/immortal (mostly zealots). Stalkers are bad. Flank when engaging.
blinkblue
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
July 27 2011 19:46 GMT
#5914
How do you kill the banshees? Just with sentries?
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 19:49:41
July 27 2011 19:48 GMT
#5915
On July 28 2011 04:26 blinkblue wrote:
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.


That sounds really odd. 3 tanks 3 banshees and a raven. The timing on that I'd imagine would be extremely late. A 1 gate fe into 5 gate might have production to handle that kind of push but that's not the usual timing of the all in.

Anyways it's a bit tough to tell without checking out reps. 3 gate expand can hold it off but it really depends on your micro. You can try stall the push with stalkers kiting backwards while getting a flanking position. You want to get a big chunk of zealots first then leave with them while keeping your stalkers at the back to deal with banshee and deal dps. If you can set up a nice flank that would help a lot. Immortals I think aren't really the greatest against this. I might be wrong but I think just powering gateway units hardcore can deal with it easier than immortal pumping or really fast colossi with good micro.
McPricE
Profile Joined May 2010
58 Posts
July 27 2011 19:48 GMT
#5916
How do you assign a unit to 'a move' all over the map while shift clicking multiple destinations? Eg when you want a viking to scout around the map for expos but also shoot overlords in the process instead if flying right by them.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 27 2011 19:50 GMT
#5917
On July 28 2011 04:48 McPricE wrote:
How do you assign a unit to 'a move' all over the map while shift clicking multiple destinations? Eg when you want a viking to scout around the map for expos but also shoot overlords in the process instead if flying right by them.


Press attack move(A) then shift click around the map
blinkblue
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
July 27 2011 19:50 GMT
#5918
On July 28 2011 04:48 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 04:26 blinkblue wrote:
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.


That sounds really odd. 3 tanks 3 banshees and a raven. The timing on that I'd imagine would be extremely late. A 1 gate fe into 5 gate might have production to handle that kind of push but that's not the usual timing of the all in.

Anyways it's a bit tough to tell without checking out reps. 3 gate expand can hold it off but it really depends on your micro. You can try stall the push with stalkers kiting backwards while getting a flanking position. You want to get a big chunk of zealots first then leave with them while keeping your stalkers at the back to deal with banshee and deal dps. If you can set up a nice flank that would help a lot. Immortals I think aren't really the greatest against this. I might be wrong but I think just powering gateway units hardcore can deal with it easier than immortal pumping or really fast colossi with good micro.

FWIW he cut a shit load of SCVs to get it all out. He stopped SCV production at 19 workers.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 27 2011 19:52 GMT
#5919
On July 28 2011 04:50 blinkblue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 04:48 Numy wrote:
On July 28 2011 04:26 blinkblue wrote:
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.


That sounds really odd. 3 tanks 3 banshees and a raven. The timing on that I'd imagine would be extremely late. A 1 gate fe into 5 gate might have production to handle that kind of push but that's not the usual timing of the all in.

Anyways it's a bit tough to tell without checking out reps. 3 gate expand can hold it off but it really depends on your micro. You can try stall the push with stalkers kiting backwards while getting a flanking position. You want to get a big chunk of zealots first then leave with them while keeping your stalkers at the back to deal with banshee and deal dps. If you can set up a nice flank that would help a lot. Immortals I think aren't really the greatest against this. I might be wrong but I think just powering gateway units hardcore can deal with it easier than immortal pumping or really fast colossi with good micro.

FWIW he cut a shit load of SCVs to get it all out. He stopped SCV production at 19 workers.


Really doesn't matter if he cuts scvs. His gas income isn't going to go any higher. Getting siege tanks siege banshees and raven is a lot of gas.
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 19:59:39
July 27 2011 19:59 GMT
#5920
On July 28 2011 04:48 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 04:26 blinkblue wrote:
PvT question: What's the hardest counter to 1-base marine/tank/banshee/raven? I went 3gate robo expand (was going to 3gate expand but saw the factory go down, so I had to get an obs out). By the time he pushed, he had about 15 marines, 3 tanks, 3 banshees, and 1 raven. I had a couple immortals (vs the tanks... but maybe I should do this since they're so bad vs the marine+banshee combo), a couple sentries, and ~10 stalkers. My army got -crushed- (probably should have cut workers to get more gateways+units out when I saw him heavily 1-basing.)

What unit comp should I be going for? I didnt get even remotely close to defending his push.


That sounds really odd. 3 tanks 3 banshees and a raven. The timing on that I'd imagine would be extremely late. A 1 gate fe into 5 gate might have production to handle that kind of push but that's not the usual timing of the all in.

Anyways it's a bit tough to tell without checking out reps. 3 gate expand can hold it off but it really depends on your micro. You can try stall the push with stalkers kiting backwards while getting a flanking position. You want to get a big chunk of zealots first then leave with them while keeping your stalkers at the back to deal with banshee and deal dps. If you can set up a nice flank that would help a lot. Immortals I think aren't really the greatest against this. I might be wrong but I think just powering gateway units hardcore can deal with it easier than immortal pumping or really fast colossi with good micro.


3 gate expand is horrible advice, it's unnecessary to get that many units early against a tech build unless you want to punish him if he has only a bunker with marines and no wall, also you will definitely need a robo because of the danger of cloaked banshee. Stalling with stalker is a good idea, but against these kinds of builds I don't recommend getting many stalkers anyway so it won't help too much. Immortals are like stalkers but better in every way against this - same DPS against marines and SCVs with the added benefit of actually being able to attack if there's a PDD, plus amazing against tanks. So yes the answer is powering gateway units (with immortal), but more specifically just powering zealots.
Prev 1 294 295 296 297 298 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 3m
The PondCast
20h 3m
INu's Battles
21h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.