• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9815 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 265

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 900 Next
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
July 14 2011 11:33 GMT
#5281
When I am controlling my army and moving back while in battle I often use "S" in stead of "H". Is there any difference? I know they are 2 different commands, but backing up from zerglings with stalkers, does it make a difference which one of the commands I use?

Ty
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
July 14 2011 12:05 GMT
#5282
On July 14 2011 18:58 tuestresfat wrote:
Which is better and which do pros use: Ctrl + Left Click, or double Left Click? Are both viable? Is it ultimately a matter of preference or is one method significantly better than the other?

An explanation as to which is better, or why there is no notable difference would be appreciated.


If I'm interpreting the question correctly, both have the same function. In that case it's it seems logical that the better option is whatever you can personally execute faster, more accurately, and more comfortably. As for pros? Assuming the above is true and assuming there hasn't been a survey stating what all pros use, I think it's safe to assume it's still personal preference.
ToastieNL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands845 Posts
July 14 2011 12:13 GMT
#5283
On July 14 2011 20:33 Mozdk wrote:
When I am controlling my army and moving back while in battle I often use "S" in stead of "H". Is there any difference? I know they are 2 different commands, but backing up from zerglings with stalkers, does it make a difference which one of the commands I use?

Ty

S = Stop
Your units erase every command given to them and stop moving right where they are. The AI takes over, so when an enemy comes near, they'll attack. If a banshee attacks a Roach, roach will run.

H = Hold Position
Your units will stop moving alltogether until another command is given. Can be used to fire spells all at once (IIRC), if a Banshee attacks a Roach, roach will not move.

For shoot & scoot micro it makes no difference, but when your army is on Stop instead of Hold, your opponent could abuse it by luring half your army in for an engagement, for example.
Zerg lategame is imbalanced as shit. Also: "Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA. Even MMA asks for buffs. Srsly Blizzard. Srsly.
siii
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway251 Posts
July 14 2011 12:31 GMT
#5284
I'm new to sc2 and rts games in general, so might be a stupid question, no idea really. I noticed using the patrol command is very handy in some situations, specially for microing marines. But the keybinding(P) is a damn pain to reach, and I can't find any way to change it. Is it even possible to change it, or do you guys actually use P?
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
July 14 2011 12:59 GMT
#5285
On July 14 2011 21:31 siii wrote:
I'm new to sc2 and rts games in general, so might be a stupid question, no idea really. I noticed using the patrol command is very handy in some situations, specially for microing marines. But the keybinding(P) is a damn pain to reach, and I can't find any way to change it. Is it even possible to change it, or do you guys actually use P?

Go to Menu->Hotkeys. You can change any hotkeys you like there.

Patrol is in fact very awesome for a lot of things. I use it mostly to make my probes run in medium-sized circles while blocking a hatch (this causes an attacking drone to miss when attacking), and when I have stalkers on the edge of my main waiting to intercept drops against Terran. It's also useful for marine micro against banelings in certain circumstances, but I don't have any experience with that since I'm like mud league with Terran.
The frumious Bandersnatch
siii
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway251 Posts
July 14 2011 13:04 GMT
#5286
On July 14 2011 21:59 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 21:31 siii wrote:
I'm new to sc2 and rts games in general, so might be a stupid question, no idea really. I noticed using the patrol command is very handy in some situations, specially for microing marines. But the keybinding(P) is a damn pain to reach, and I can't find any way to change it. Is it even possible to change it, or do you guys actually use P?

Go to Menu->Hotkeys. You can change any hotkeys you like there.

Patrol is in fact very awesome for a lot of things. I use it mostly to make my probes run in medium-sized circles while blocking a hatch (this causes an attacking drone to miss when attacking), and when I have stalkers on the edge of my main waiting to intercept drops against Terran. It's also useful for marine micro against banelings in certain circumstances, but I don't have any experience with that since I'm like mud league with Terran.




Yes, i've been at the Hotkey menu, but I can't seem to find patrol there anywhere, any idea to where I might find it? Thanks.
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 13:07:24
July 14 2011 13:06 GMT
#5287
On July 14 2011 22:04 siii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 21:59 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On July 14 2011 21:31 siii wrote:
I'm new to sc2 and rts games in general, so might be a stupid question, no idea really. I noticed using the patrol command is very handy in some situations, specially for microing marines. But the keybinding(P) is a damn pain to reach, and I can't find any way to change it. Is it even possible to change it, or do you guys actually use P?

Go to Menu->Hotkeys. You can change any hotkeys you like there.

Patrol is in fact very awesome for a lot of things. I use it mostly to make my probes run in medium-sized circles while blocking a hatch (this causes an attacking drone to miss when attacking), and when I have stalkers on the edge of my main waiting to intercept drops against Terran. It's also useful for marine micro against banelings in certain circumstances, but I don't have any experience with that since I'm like mud league with Terran.




Yes, i've been at the Hotkey menu, but I can't seem to find patrol there anywhere, any idea to where I might find it? Thanks.


Under unit-specific hotkeys, under any unit that is capable of patrolling.

(p.s., a good rebind for patrol is q)
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
July 14 2011 13:09 GMT
#5288
On July 13 2011 21:37 Foooky wrote:
I heard on GSL that if you do the standard walloff as protoss with cyber core gateway and zealot, that zerglings can push ur zealot out of the way and thus protosses have adopted a different waloff style. However, in my high masters ladder experience I havent seen any protoss walloff like that. Could someone explain to me if this is still possible

Actually the more I think about it alot of stuff Wolf says is blatantly not accurate/true. Meh the question still applies

Ignoring your random raging at Wolf, my understanding is that it's simply easier to mess up the zealot block when you have a diagonal corner than when you have a hallway between two buildings, because the placement has to be more precise - if you click to one side or the other by just a bit, you can end up leaving just enough space for a runby. Standing a bit back in a hallway also reduces the number of lings that can attack you at one time.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
July 14 2011 13:59 GMT
#5289
Hi, a bronze league protoss player here. I have a few questions for you :

What is the number of harvester I need to have as goal for the 20 min mark and on how many expand ? The first part of the question is simple but keep in mind that my mechanics are poor so I need a deathball to win ultimately, I can't win by doing reinforcements all the time. And the second maybe situational but I need goals so that I can progress.

What hints should I be looking for when I scout before expanding ? (around the 10-12 min mark) Should I scout earlier ? Again those are only objectives, if I have a zergling rush on my hands I won't expand.

Which hints should make me tech up to colossi or HT and is it viable to put both a robo and a council during the expand ?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
July 14 2011 15:03 GMT
#5290
On July 14 2011 22:59 Otolia wrote:
Hi, a bronze league protoss player here. I have a few questions for you :

What is the number of harvester I need to have as goal for the 20 min mark and on how many expand ? The first part of the question is simple but keep in mind that my mechanics are poor so I need a deathball to win ultimately, I can't win by doing reinforcements all the time. And the second maybe situational but I need goals so that I can progress.

What hints should I be looking for when I scout before expanding ? (around the 10-12 min mark) Should I scout earlier ? Again those are only objectives, if I have a zergling rush on my hands I won't expand.

Which hints should make me tech up to colossi or HT and is it viable to put both a robo and a council during the expand ?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Low diamond toss here, for reference. Your sense of game time is way, way off. SC2 goes faster than that.

A good player, left alone, can get a maxed army with a good composition well before 20 minutes (I want to say around 16 minutes?), including about 70 probes, which is enough to have three bases mining at good efficiency.

You should be scouting with the probe that builds your first pylon or your first gateway. Just keep scouting until your opponent kills the probe - later on you can learn what the timings are to run away, but it's more important to make sure you know what your opponent is doing than to keep the probe alive.

You shouldn't be waiting until 10-12 minutes to expand. I know there are people who feel that low level players should just focus on one-base play, but if you learn to expand at a good timing and then defend, you're going to be able to beat pretty much any bronze leaguer. Do some research on 3-gate expand vs Zerg and 2-gate robo expand vs Terran. For PvP you really do need to stay on one base - I would honestly recommend you learn to 4-gate until you can do it pretty well, because you need to know how 4-gates work to do any other build in PvP (since every other build revolves around defending a 4-gate). You can have two bases up around 7-8 minutes in the other matchups without any trouble at all - 12 minutes is way, way too late.

When you scout, you're usually just trying to answer the question: "how soon can this guy fuck with me?" And basically the reason you want that information is that it lets you know how quickly you can safely expand. If you see something agressive (two baracks, a fast pool, an obvious four-gate), you know you need to make more units before you can expand. If you see something more passive, you know you can get an expansion safely.

At bronze level, I wouldn't worry too much about when robo is the better tech choice and when HT is better. I would honestly recommend that you just expand, then tech to colossi pretty quick in every game, and attack when you have three of them with range. That's a decent strategy in PvT and PvZ. Just do the same thing every game until you get comfortable with it - you can certainly make it to platinum just by having a halfway decent 4-gate for PvP and a two-base colossus push for the other matchups, even if your mechanics aren't phenomenal.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
July 14 2011 16:29 GMT
#5291
On July 14 2011 22:09 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 21:37 Foooky wrote:
I heard on GSL that if you do the standard walloff as protoss with cyber core gateway and zealot, that zerglings can push ur zealot out of the way and thus protosses have adopted a different waloff style. However, in my high masters ladder experience I havent seen any protoss walloff like that. Could someone explain to me if this is still possible

Actually the more I think about it alot of stuff Wolf says is blatantly not accurate/true. Meh the question still applies

Ignoring your random raging at Wolf, my understanding is that it's simply easier to mess up the zealot block when you have a diagonal corner than when you have a hallway between two buildings, because the placement has to be more precise - if you click to one side or the other by just a bit, you can end up leaving just enough space for a runby. Standing a bit back in a hallway also reduces the number of lings that can attack you at one time.


This spesific problem has been patched at least 2 times now, but its still possible. Even with a zealot on hold position, its possible for zerglings to push it out of the way. This is a lot harder to do if the zealot is between 2 buildings instead of 1 building and the edge. What you ultimately want to achieve is a "hallway" for your zealot to stand in, so if it does get pushed, its not enough for zerglings to slip by, and you can stack another zealot behind your first, should he die, buying you more time.
Baeras
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States140 Posts
July 14 2011 17:15 GMT
#5292
does anyone know where the the best spawning pool time post is at i havent been able to locate it using "spawning pool" "zerg pool" "best pool"
Bet on it!
TidusX.Yuna
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States239 Posts
July 14 2011 17:25 GMT
#5293
Hi,

I have a question that's been nagging at me for awhile. When I play vs. Zerg a lot of times I will see them place a macro hatch fairly early. Are macro hatches bad? Why? To me it seems they are pointless until you have a surplus of minerals but it is used so commonly in the bronze, silver, and gold levels that it has me wondering. Thanks!
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality!
Vod.kaholic
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1052 Posts
July 14 2011 17:44 GMT
#5294
On July 15 2011 02:25 TidusX.Yuna wrote:
Hi,

I have a question that's been nagging at me for awhile. When I play vs. Zerg a lot of times I will see them place a macro hatch fairly early. Are macro hatches bad? Why? To me it seems they are pointless until you have a surplus of minerals but it is used so commonly in the bronze, silver, and gold levels that it has me wondering. Thanks!


How early are we talking? If they place a macro hatch after pool but before expanding then they want to do some cheesy build. If they place it soon after expoing they want to do a zergling-heavy build.

Since you say it is common at gold and below, I'd say it's understandable, as macro is generally a weak point for these players, and having a macro hatch will enable them to spend their money better. Personally, from watching replays and VODs, I've started liking it when zergs place a macro hatch soon after saturating their nat, or as they're taking a 3rd - it can provide a great deal of larvae, and it's just nice to have an extra hatch to concentrate your production of units a bit more as you get to 3 bases so your reinforcements are less likely to be cut off.

A good line of reasoning for arguments against a macro hatch is that if you're putting down a hatch to macro, you may as well put it next to some minerals and gas, the latter of which you'll need a lot lategame. The tradeoff in my opinion is that you risk spreading yourself very thin, whereas a macro hatch or two will let you concentrate your production lategame and risk fewer reinforcements being cut off. If you're on 3 base with a macro hatch vs 4 base w/ no macro hatch, your reinforcements come in differently.
3base+macro hatch you get 3 hatches (main, nat, macro) combining their reinforcements because they have very similar pathways, with the 3rd expo hatch making things on the side.
4base w/o macro hatch only your main and your nat combine their reinforcements and you have your 2 other bases which are separated from each other and from your main bases (depending on the map).

The latter gets you more units coming from more directions, but it isolates/spreads you thin. The former prevents you from getting isolated at the cost of not having a 4th base, but lets you stream more concentrated reinforcements.
._. \: |: /: .-. :\ :| :/ ._. They see me rolling...
TidusX.Yuna
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States239 Posts
July 14 2011 18:20 GMT
#5295
Awesome, thanks so much for that answer. Explains everything
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
July 14 2011 18:28 GMT
#5296
On July 15 2011 02:15 Baeras wrote:
does anyone know where the the best spawning pool time post is at i havent been able to locate it using "spawning pool" "zerg pool" "best pool"

try http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Zerg_Strategy
there is no best spawning pool time persay...
unless the best spawning pool time post is something i dont know about.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 14 2011 18:28 GMT
#5297
How the fuck do I open ZvZ, I'm well-aware of Liquipedia's and Day 9's openings, but none of them seem to work. I used to open Ling-Baneling into Expand, but now it just gets crushed by either a counter-attack of more lings or he gets roaches out in time and then I'm sorta trapped trying to remain on top of his enlarging force (if I contain him until he has enough roaches, he just does a one-base push with roaches and destroys me since I went ling banelings and expanded, so my roach count will be immensely behind).

If I open with roaches, he just goes a lot of lings, waits for me to leave and slips through. If I try to expand with roaches, lings just either go around and into my main or attack my natural until I come out and then go around me.

If I open with speedlings, he goes ling baneling and pushes non-stop against my natural that I'm trying to get up and eventually destroys my army or takes down my natural.

Either way, I'm always behind, I can't expand before him or he traps me.

What the fuck do I do?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
nams
Profile Joined February 2011
53 Posts
July 14 2011 18:33 GMT
#5298
a question thats been lurking me for a while is - When you emp a cloaked unit IE: an observer or dark templar, how long does it take before it automatically recloaks if ever? obviously not talking about cloaked energy units like ghosts and banshees, mostly observers and dark templar
Marsupian
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands455 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 20:14:23
July 14 2011 20:13 GMT
#5299
On July 15 2011 02:15 Baeras wrote:
does anyone know where the the best spawning pool time post is at i havent been able to locate it using "spawning pool" "zerg pool" "best pool"


Are you asking what the best time is to place your spawning pool?

If so it depends on what build you are doing. Check the liquipedia for some common zerg builds. Some common times are:
15 Hatchery 16 Pool
16 Hatchery 17 Pool
14 Gas 14 Pool
14 Pool 15 Hatchery
15 Pool 16 Hatchery

In general the sooner you get the pool the easier you can defend yourself but the weaker your economy. Against protoss it's often better to get your pool before your hatchery so you can prevent the protoss from blocking the expo with a pylon. Against Terran it can be difficult to hold a 2 rax bunker rush with a late pool but if you use your drones to defend it's not impossible. Against zerg early pool builds are more common (as early as 8 pool) which makes it difficult to go hatch first.
blinkblue
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
July 14 2011 20:39 GMT
#5300
What is the most effective way to counter a korean 2-rax pressure expand as protoss?

I have been trying to teach my friend TvP but he's getting contained heavily while I freely expand.

I have seen huk's 1gate 20food expo into 3gate defend it, i've seen stargate play completely run over it, i've seen a fast immortal break out of contain instantly... what's the best?
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft358
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 99
ViBE89
SpeCial 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3404
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox463
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor632
Other Games
summit1g7719
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 805
shahzam605
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0300
KnowMe195
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21480
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Shiphtur149
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 5m
Online Event
11h 5m
FEL
16h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.