• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8727 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 241

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 900 Next
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 02 2011 07:07 GMT
#4801
On July 02 2011 15:39 Warnipple wrote:
My only problem when playing and practicing SC2 is I fear giving the 'long commitment of time' to a game. How do I overcome this?

I'm also a huge procrastinator iRL

Do you have anything else going on? I never had this issue because my scedule is litterally empty space but my brother had the same issue. He found that if you just force yourself to play one game whenever you have the free time, the overcoming this should be natural. You'd be surprised how often you'll come hot off a win and instingtively hit that find match button without much thought. Of course, if you have something more important going on (then first of all you are a disgrace to the community) then you may want to take caution, because it is easy to lose track of time given the variability of how long a match can last, though that clock at the bottom of the screen helps to some degree with this.

+ Show Spoiler +
kidding about the 'disgrace' thing, by the way ♥
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
thesideshow
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
930 Posts
July 02 2011 10:38 GMT
#4802
Haven't been keeping with the scene for the past 2 months or so. Can someone gimme a quick update on the three zerg matchups?

Much appreciated ^^
OGS:levelchange
Emporio
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3069 Posts
July 02 2011 10:41 GMT
#4803
How do you easily keep track of the number of drones you have so you don't overdrone? When I tried to fix that problem, it became really easy for me to underdrone due to making buildings so I'm not sure if I'm missing some super easy way to do this.
How does it feel knowing you wasted another 3 seconds of your life reading this again?
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
July 02 2011 10:49 GMT
#4804
On July 02 2011 19:41 Emporio wrote:
How do you easily keep track of the number of drones you have so you don't overdrone? When I tried to fix that problem, it became really easy for me to underdrone due to making buildings so I'm not sure if I'm missing some super easy way to do this.

Just box your workers and count manually. Each row is 8 workers. That's how I do it and I see many progamers do this as well. You still have to count from time to time (like every minute) so you know if you're oversaturated/undersaturated or not. And it helps for maynarding workers so you have to do it anyways.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
immanentblue
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark110 Posts
July 02 2011 11:00 GMT
#4805
I am unsure if there is a simple answer to this, but here goes: During the first couple of seconds of the game, you have two actions that you need to perform right away: send workers to mine, and make worker. given that you cant do these things at the same time, and i play at a speed where there is approximately 1 second between doing 1 action to doing the next; what should i do first? is there even any difference?

I am, for the sake of the example playing Zerg, so i can start the second worker before the first is done.
Fus
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1112 Posts
July 02 2011 11:04 GMT
#4806
On July 02 2011 19:38 thesideshow wrote:
Haven't been keeping with the scene for the past 2 months or so. Can someone gimme a quick update on the three zerg matchups?

Much appreciated ^^


PvZ: ling infestor with banelingdrops is the new style against deathball colossus stalker.

TvZ: ling/bling mutalisk into brood lords vs marine tank medivac

ZvZ: infestors
NaNiwa | Innovation | Flash | DeMuslim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yaotzin
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa4280 Posts
July 02 2011 11:17 GMT
#4807
Colossus/stalker is dying in PvZ. Mass blink stalker or zealot/archon is the new thang.
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
July 02 2011 11:26 GMT
#4808
On July 02 2011 20:00 immanentblue wrote:
I am unsure if there is a simple answer to this, but here goes: During the first couple of seconds of the game, you have two actions that you need to perform right away: send workers to mine, and make worker. given that you cant do these things at the same time, and i play at a speed where there is approximately 1 second between doing 1 action to doing the next; what should i do first? is there even any difference?

I am, for the sake of the example playing Zerg, so i can start the second worker before the first is done.


Start building worker first, always. The reason for this is that as you get quicker, you'll have enough minerals to start a second worker the exact millisecond the first worker pops out. But if you send your workers to mine first, and then spend another second to make a worker, then you will be exactly one sec behind.

A second reason is that if you mess up the worker split, you'll have to click on hatch first, make a drone, and then go back to fixing it, making you lose valuable mining time. If you make a drone first, however, and then send your workers to mine, you got all the time in the world to split propperly and fix missclicks rigth away.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 02 2011 13:20 GMT
#4809
On July 02 2011 19:49 shannn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 19:41 Emporio wrote:
How do you easily keep track of the number of drones you have so you don't overdrone? When I tried to fix that problem, it became really easy for me to underdrone due to making buildings so I'm not sure if I'm missing some super easy way to do this.

Just box your workers and count manually. Each row is 8 workers. That's how I do it and I see many progamers do this as well. You still have to count from time to time (like every minute) so you know if you're oversaturated/undersaturated or not. And it helps for maynarding workers so you have to do it anyways.



Another strat is to keep track of how many buildings you make, and whenever you addon a new tech building, hatch, crawler, extractor etc you add drones to keep up.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Flashblade
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 16:45:30
July 02 2011 16:13 GMT
#4810
Question from a newbie! For background, I got the game a month ago and I am Bronze in 1v1 but Platinum in 2v2. For reference, I play Protoss or Terran in StarCraft II.

#1. What would you say are the big differences in 1v1 versus 2v2 play that I should try to refine for 1v1 play? What usually wins it for me and my team in 2v2 is that I am pretty good at remembering to macro, expand and keep my worker count constantly growing. We're usually pretty successful whether we do early pressure, fast expand or do a tech rush; but, many of the same builds and tactics with which I feel very comfortable in 2v2 just get picked apart in 1v1 due to harassment, multitasking concerns and so on. I feel like my APM is kind of low, but that more importantly I get flustered and can't keep my focus when many things are happening in a 1v1. Why would you say that I am able to handle it in 2v2 but not in 1v1, and what steps do you think I could take to improve my performance in that regard? Mental drills, checklists, practice exercise, that sort of thing?

#2. If I am playing Protoss with the intention to have an army composition that heavily features Immortals or Archons, is it preferable to get 2 forges and prioritize shields over armor or should I get 3 forges so that I can get all 3 upgrades, or what? Often I will open with either 2gate pressure or a standard 4gate, and based on the enemy's race and army composition either high templars with storm/archons or Immortals will seem like a good idea to bolster my army that's usually zealot/sentry/stalker or stalker/sentry/zealot.

#3. Against enemy ranged damage dealers, is there a rule of thumb that I can go by to determine whether chargelots or blink stalkers are the better investment to get first? I've been going with chargelots against opening Marauders or Roaches (or getting Void Rays sometimes), but I've seen replays of blink stalkers being used to defeat both of these through the use of blink micro and terrain advantages. Is this decision something that is dependent on player skill and experience, on the terrain available on the map and where you expect engagements to occur, on the relative numbers and timing of the enemy army, or something else that I'm too inexperienced to consider?

P.S.: This is my first post on TL.net and I am completely new to the SC2 community, so if now or in the future I miss a nuance of the rules or commit a breech of etiquette please gently let me know and I will correct it. I accept criticism well and, being from SA, I strive towards good posting; so, let me know how I can improve instead of just dissing me if I say something dumb. Oh and I didn't think to check before making this handle (it's my SC2 character's name and was the name of my WOW character for the past few years), but if there is someone else with the handle Flashblade who's well-known somewhere in the community I am not trying to pretend to be that person.

Thanks in advance!



Edit:

#4. I've seen replays of people "carpet bombing" with transports. I.e., six medivacs or overlords will be flying along and all six of them will start dropping 1 unit at a time while still moving. I can only get one of them to do that at a time, and either the others will sit there doing nothing or they will deploy the regular way. What is the key and click combination to make this happen?

#5. Similar question to getting Stalkers to blink in order up or down terrain. A line of Stalkers will be approaching a cliff and the line of stalkers is too big for you to simply blink all of them up at once; i.e., if you did that, some would go up the cliff and some would just blink to the cliff. But in replays, the line of stalkers will march up to the cliff and each one will blink when it gets within range of blinking over the ledge. What is the key and click combination to make this happen?

#6. I have heard from friends that it is possible to get siege tanks to switch back and forth between siege mode and tank mode, move and go back to siege mode again without having to babysit each siege tank during the transformation dead time. The fact that I do not know how to do this is what makes me absolutely hate using siege tanks. How do I do this?
Just a man with a man's courage.
Surili
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1141 Posts
July 02 2011 16:58 GMT
#4811
I am having trouble opening on Xelnaga caverns, as it is just about the worst map for a Forge Fast Expand, and the old standard 3 gate sentry expands appear to be dying, and i do not want to open stargate or DT. All the games on xelnaga i find on replay sites are either cheese or protoss loses, i can't find a single standard game ^.^

I basically want to be able to play more aggressive, as i am losing to hard macro zergs who take a fast third.
The world is ending what should we do about it?
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
July 02 2011 16:59 GMT
#4812
I've just lost a ton of games in a row vs mutaling and whenever i push out they just go for a base trade. how do I handle this style? As soon as I attack they just try and end my base and it goes to a base trade which is stupid. What do i do?
Flashblade
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 17:06:37
July 02 2011 17:05 GMT
#4813
On July 03 2011 01:59 See.Blue wrote:
I've just lost a ton of games in a row vs mutaling and whenever i push out they just go for a base trade. how do I handle this style? As soon as I attack they just try and end my base and it goes to a base trade which is stupid. What do i do?

Hi!

As I stated just a couple of posts above yours, I'm a terrible newbie; but, it might be helpful if you included what race you're playing in this question and what sort of build you're trying to use in the games you're referencing. Without that information, I would imagine it's pretty hard to give you a useful response; i.e., if you're playing Zerg and I start talking about Protoss units and timing that's not exactly going to help you much.

e: To illustrate the point, I am guessing that you're talking about ZvZ.
Just a man with a man's courage.
SolidSven
Profile Joined June 2011
Latvia7 Posts
July 02 2011 18:24 GMT
#4814
#5. Similar question to getting Stalkers to blink in order up or down terrain. A line of Stalkers will be approaching a cliff and the line of stalkers is too big for you to simply blink all of them up at once; i.e., if you did that, some would go up the cliff and some would just blink to the cliff. But in replays, the line of stalkers will march up to the cliff and each one will blink when it gets within range of blinking over the ledge. What is the key and click combination to make this happen?

#6. I have heard from friends that it is possible to get siege tanks to switch back and forth between siege mode and tank mode, move and go back to siege mode again without having to babysit each siege tank during the transformation dead time. The fact that I do not know how to do this is what makes me absolutely hate using siege tanks. How do I do this?


I think I can answer to these two.

5: You should right click your Stalkers near the cliff, hold shift and then order them to Blink past it.

6: Similarly to 5- Shift-click Siege Mode while the tanks are moving and they'll Siege when they stop.
Flashblade
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3 Posts
July 02 2011 18:59 GMT
#4815
On July 03 2011 03:24 SolidSven wrote:
Show nested quote +
#5. Similar question to getting Stalkers to blink in order up or down terrain. A line of Stalkers will be approaching a cliff and the line of stalkers is too big for you to simply blink all of them up at once; i.e., if you did that, some would go up the cliff and some would just blink to the cliff. But in replays, the line of stalkers will march up to the cliff and each one will blink when it gets within range of blinking over the ledge. What is the key and click combination to make this happen?

#6. I have heard from friends that it is possible to get siege tanks to switch back and forth between siege mode and tank mode, move and go back to siege mode again without having to babysit each siege tank during the transformation dead time. The fact that I do not know how to do this is what makes me absolutely hate using siege tanks. How do I do this?


I think I can answer to these two.

5: You should right click your Stalkers near the cliff, hold shift and then order them to Blink past it.

6: Similarly to 5- Shift-click Siege Mode while the tanks are moving and they'll Siege when they stop.

Oh so just like queuing any other commands. Thanks!
Just a man with a man's courage.
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 02 2011 19:12 GMT
#4816
On July 03 2011 01:13 Flashblade wrote:
Question from a newbie! For background, I got the game a month ago and I am Bronze in 1v1 but Platinum in 2v2. For reference, I play Protoss or Terran in StarCraft II.

#4. I've seen replays of people "carpet bombing" with transports. I.e., six medivacs or overlords will be flying along and all six of them will start dropping 1 unit at a time while still moving. I can only get one of them to do that at a time, and either the others will sit there doing nothing or they will deploy the regular way. What is the key and click combination to make this happen?

hit d (unload all) then click on the dropship.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 02 2011 19:17 GMT
#4817
On July 03 2011 01:59 See.Blue wrote:
I've just lost a ton of games in a row vs mutaling and whenever i push out they just go for a base trade. how do I handle this style? As soon as I attack they just try and end my base and it goes to a base trade which is stupid. What do i do?

You're protoss, correct?
In a situation where the zerg is going heavy mutalisks, the only real way to play out the game is to turtle/expand close. You can never move out of your base if your opponent's mutalisk count is in any way threatening, so if your opponent gets mutalisks out without dieing first then chances are the game will last a long time. That's not to say you can't pressure zerg in any way. I've seen players cover a new expansion by sending a small group of blink stalkers or zealots for harass, pulling the mutas back and giving you an opportunity to breath. For the mid-late game solution that allows you to move out, very gas heavy armies can be a good idea, giving you plenty of minerals to dump in to a totally stupid number of cannons. Obviously this means that high templar will be a good choice.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 02 2011 19:23 GMT
#4818
On July 03 2011 01:58 Surili wrote:
I am having trouble opening on Xelnaga caverns, as it is just about the worst map for a Forge Fast Expand, and the old standard 3 gate sentry expands appear to be dying, and i do not want to open stargate or DT. All the games on xelnaga i find on replay sites are either cheese or protoss loses, i can't find a single standard game ^.^

I basically want to be able to play more aggressive, as i am losing to hard macro zergs who take a fast third.

3 gate expand shouldn't give much problems. If the issue on Xel'naga caverns is your opponent taking a third then I'd recoment a blink transition once you stabalize with your own natural expantion. Expanding as zerg is awkward on that map because our thirds are:
1) low ground third: Forces us to cover all four paths in the center.
2) gold: Highly vunerable and blocked by rocks, you can't really take this 'fast'.
3) wing expantion: expands towards opponent, creating an awkward angle for defence.
So a mobile army that can abuse the difficulty to defend these thirds would be a good idea.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
July 02 2011 20:10 GMT
#4819
On July 03 2011 02:05 Flashblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 01:59 See.Blue wrote:
I've just lost a ton of games in a row vs mutaling and whenever i push out they just go for a base trade. how do I handle this style? As soon as I attack they just try and end my base and it goes to a base trade which is stupid. What do i do?

Hi!

As I stated just a couple of posts above yours, I'm a terrible newbie; but, it might be helpful if you included what race you're playing in this question and what sort of build you're trying to use in the games you're referencing. Without that information, I would imagine it's pretty hard to give you a useful response; i.e., if you're playing Zerg and I start talking about Protoss units and timing that's not exactly going to help you much.

e: To illustrate the point, I am guessing that you're talking about ZvZ.


Haha my bad, I'm a protoss.


On July 03 2011 04:17 Soluhwin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 01:59 See.Blue wrote:
I've just lost a ton of games in a row vs mutaling and whenever i push out they just go for a base trade. how do I handle this style? As soon as I attack they just try and end my base and it goes to a base trade which is stupid. What do i do?

You're protoss, correct?
In a situation where the zerg is going heavy mutalisks, the only real way to play out the game is to turtle/expand close. You can never move out of your base if your opponent's mutalisk count is in any way threatening, so if your opponent gets mutalisks out without dieing first then chances are the game will last a long time. That's not to say you can't pressure zerg in any way. I've seen players cover a new expansion by sending a small group of blink stalkers or zealots for harass, pulling the mutas back and giving you an opportunity to breath. For the mid-late game solution that allows you to move out, very gas heavy armies can be a good idea, giving you plenty of minerals to dump in to a totally stupid number of cannons. Obviously this means that high templar will be a good choice.


Sounds good! The problem is I always end up against this on tal darim or backwater; altar has SO much surface area to be protected its tough and backwater, theres just no third you can safely take in that match up. Hate that map. But thanks! I'll try and be more patient and get a high count of canons and temps
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
July 02 2011 21:36 GMT
#4820
In the last day9 daily there was a lot of talk of convergence points. As a plat P where should I try to end up in PvZ and PvT once im on 2 bases? PvP thats a bit of a silly question to ask, but for the other two, what configurations are reasonable?
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1064
WardiTV671
OGKoka 241
Rex150
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 372
OGKoka 241
Rex 150
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2266
Horang2 1383
Larva 1271
Shuttle 1190
EffOrt 642
BeSt 497
Soma 430
Mini 320
Hyuk 226
Stork 216
[ Show more ]
Light 209
ZerO 183
ggaemo 139
Rush 108
Zeus 102
Killer 82
Barracks 73
Hyun 65
Shine 53
Sea.KH 48
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 28
Yoon 24
Aegong 22
PianO 22
sorry 20
Mong 20
soO 18
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sexy 13
zelot 10
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Icarus 6
yabsab 5
Dota 2
qojqva1553
Dendi1542
BananaSlamJamma260
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin899
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes364
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1504
B2W.Neo603
hiko500
Lowko372
Sick256
Pyrionflax211
ArmadaUGS83
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream535
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH286
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2316
Other Games
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.