• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8798 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 900 Next
Slivered Skin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada347 Posts
February 14 2011 21:12 GMT
#361
On February 15 2011 05:58 Wolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2011 05:52 ZeroTalent wrote:
Also mechanics and not strategy ... how do I tell an SCV to auto-repair a not-yet full bunker? If I right-click on it it just goes into the bunker.


I THINK bunkers have a load command. If so, press load and then click on the SCV. I could be wrong.


Or rather, the SCV has a repair button. Press that, and click on the bunker. Or set the SCV on autorepair (unless that causes other issues for you).
Those most oft mated find love’s motive in a word: inebriated - Get well Violet!! And sC!! T_T
ToastieNL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands845 Posts
February 14 2011 21:21 GMT
#362
On February 15 2011 05:52 ZeroTalent wrote:
Also mechanics and not strategy ... how do I tell an SCV to auto-repair a not-yet full bunker? If I right-click on it it just goes into the bunker.

Use Move command (press M + click) and it will walk to the Bunker but not enter. You can also Repair Bunker (R + Click) and it will instantly repair it.

Kind regards
Zerg lategame is imbalanced as shit. Also: "Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA. Even MMA asks for buffs. Srsly Blizzard. Srsly.
DruidzHistory
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden231 Posts
February 14 2011 21:47 GMT
#363
Can SCVs repair a bunker from the inside?
Cabracan
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand119 Posts
February 14 2011 22:18 GMT
#364
On February 15 2011 06:47 Luddff wrote:
Can SCVs repair a bunker from the inside?

No they can't. Surely you could have just tested this in a custom map.
Roblin
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden948 Posts
February 14 2011 23:08 GMT
#365
is it possible to cancel archon-morphing and get both templars back, if it can, and I used high templars, how much energy do they have?

if I neural parasite 2 templars (high, dark or one of both), can I force them to become an archon?

same question except regarding morphing banelings and broodlords, (assuming I have the tech available and I have neural parasited a zergling/coruptor)

if its impossible, please ignore the rest.

who controls the archon?

can I create an archon from merging one using one neural parasited templar and one non-neural parasited templar? if so, who would then control the archon?
I'm better today than I was yesterday!
closey
Profile Joined October 2010
Hong Kong272 Posts
February 15 2011 03:52 GMT
#366
@Roblin

Start crying, the answer is 'no' to all
Rock, Paper, Scissors
JabbaDaButt
Profile Joined December 2010
United States77 Posts
February 15 2011 07:40 GMT
#367
How do I make units dance in-game? I saw it in the GSTL Finals and now I want to be an ass in team games. LoL
"Marines, the counter to Banelings." -IdrA
thesideshow
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
930 Posts
February 15 2011 07:48 GMT
#368
On February 15 2011 16:40 JabbaDaButt wrote:
How do I make units dance in-game? I saw it in the GSTL Finals and now I want to be an ass in team games. LoL


Select the units and type /dance. Only works for some units though.
OGS:levelchange
Suptzs
Profile Joined July 2010
Switzerland48 Posts
February 15 2011 08:20 GMT
#369
You can type different things:

English version:
/dance
/cheer
/victory <--- not sure about this one because i can't find the right word for the german version.

German version:
/tanzen
/jubeln
At my signal unleash hell.
Rawr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden624 Posts
February 15 2011 08:29 GMT
#370
On February 15 2011 05:52 zozkA wrote:
A few weeks ago i saw a post by someone who had made a short clip on how to use TL.net, an introduction so to speak. I tried searching for it but haven't been able to find it.

Can anyone help me find it please?

Thanks


It's on the front page of liquipedia.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Main_Page
Joo Se-Hyuk
MrPopo
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
February 16 2011 04:02 GMT
#371
Has anyone found a good timing push in TvT to defeat a 1rax FE? I mean, you could always just expand and shoot for a macro game, but your expo will be later and thus you will be a little behind. It seems like a quick seige tank would be good for taking out a bunker and pushing in, but I havn't really had a chance to try it.

Any thoughts?
Spiffaz
Profile Joined December 2010
51 Posts
February 16 2011 07:06 GMT
#372
If I put two chrono boosts on something, say zealot speed, what happens? Does it give me 40 seconds instead of 20?

closey
Profile Joined October 2010
Hong Kong272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 08:29:10
February 16 2011 08:27 GMT
#373
On February 16 2011 13:02 MrPopo wrote:
Has anyone found a good timing push in TvT to defeat a 1rax FE? I mean, you could always just expand and shoot for a macro game, but your expo will be later and thus you will be a little behind. It seems like a quick seige tank would be good for taking out a bunker and pushing in, but I havn't really had a chance to try it.

Any thoughts?

I usually am the one 1 rax FE'ing, and my biggest fear is the 4 rax marine marauder all-in, but still haven't been defeated by it.

How about a double FE?


On February 16 2011 16:06 Spiffaz wrote:
If I put two chrono boosts on something, say zealot speed, what happens? Does it give me 40 seconds instead of 20?



If you put the second chrono boost after 20 seconds have passed, only then you can get 40 seconds instead of 20.

The last chrono boost will cancel out the first one.
Rock, Paper, Scissors
LsPhizix
Profile Joined January 2011
23 Posts
February 16 2011 11:24 GMT
#374
On February 11 2011 06:21 Sejanus wrote:
Hi guys
sorry if this was already asked, I couldn't find it, maybe I just didn't know the right terms to look for.

Is there any way to preset a default location ("rally point") for Warpgates so that the units would always warp in there unless I specifically put them elsewhere? Because when I am watching over the battle I really don't feel like going back into base (display-wise) and dropping down 6 zealots every time Warpgates counter resets. I.e. playing zerg or terran I can just click i.e. 4+S+HHH...H for Hydras where 4 is my Hatcheries bind and thats about it, I don't need to drag the screen back to the base or at least to the closest Pylon location. Hope you see what I mean, sorry for laymans terms I am pretty new to SC2 yet, playing against AI only, trying to get basics down before I move to multiplayer.

Thanks in advance!


dont forget that you will probably have a robotics facility, and warp prisms are 200 mins. put them in the back of your army and you will never have to leave the battle. can also be used for harrrasssssmmmeennnttt as well as holding HT's out of emp range

tossuaway
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States107 Posts
February 16 2011 16:50 GMT
#375
Good sir, I'm curious if hallucinated probes can pretend to work. Also curious if anyone has protected their 4 gate army from banelings by hallucinating probes to block them. Thx.
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
February 16 2011 18:21 GMT
#376
Hallucinated probes can't be set to work, or so I recall reading a while back. Also, why would anyone hallucinate probes to block anything when that costs 100 energy, when Force Fields cost 50 energy ?
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
February 16 2011 18:24 GMT
#377
On February 11 2011 06:21 Sejanus wrote:
Hi guys
sorry if this was already asked, I couldn't find it, maybe I just didn't know the right terms to look for.

Is there any way to preset a default location ("rally point") for Warpgates so that the units would always warp in there unless I specifically put them elsewhere? Because when I am watching over the battle I really don't feel like going back into base (display-wise) and dropping down 6 zealots every time Warpgates counter resets. I.e. playing zerg or terran I can just click i.e. 4+S+HHH...H for Hydras where 4 is my Hatcheries bind and thats about it, I don't need to drag the screen back to the base or at least to the closest Pylon location. Hope you see what I mean, sorry for laymans terms I am pretty new to SC2 yet, playing against AI only, trying to get basics down before I move to multiplayer.

Thanks in advance!


I suggest when you place the pylon where you want to warp in units, set that as a camera location, and you can update this depending on moving across the map with new warp-in pylons. Then, all you have to do is press that hotkey, warp in your units and click back to your army. It's very fast. Also, bring a probe along with your army to drop pylons for reinforcements along the way.
napp
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
February 16 2011 21:43 GMT
#378
hey so i'm trying to get inControl's style of PvZ down. i got a basic idea of his build order but i'm not really sure exactly how the timings should look after you start building your first sentry. i think it might have something to do with getting my 2nd gas faster, which i will be trying in my next few games.

i've been looking around for replays or vods where inControl is using this style, I've only seen it when he streams so far, but something that i can pause and take notes on would be great. so if anyone knows where a good (recent) replay/vod of inControl using this style i'd really appreciate it.

i've seen the ones where he plays sen (under his softball ID) and the vVv guy, but those are older and don't seem to be good examples, i mean they're alright, but he definably fucks up the timing of things a couple of times.
fraugos
Profile Joined January 2011
Spain8 Posts
February 17 2011 12:34 GMT
#379
Does a player loose vision of a unit while it was neural parasited?

For example, can i neural parasite a probe, build a nexus and then kill the probe without him knowing?
napp
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
February 17 2011 15:02 GMT
#380
On February 17 2011 21:34 fraugos wrote:
Does a player loose vision of a unit while it was neural parasited?

For example, can i neural parasite a probe, build a nexus and then kill the probe without him knowing?


you can test this on a custom map or in a custom game and then watch the replay
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 515
UpATreeSC 106
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Dewaltoss 106
firebathero 90
Zeus 70
Trap 37
910 32
NaDa 29
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever172
Counter-Strike
edward87
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS128
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3127
Liquid`Hasu2193
Other Games
summit1g6007
B2W.Neo610
Beastyqt602
shahzam396
byalli387
ToD199
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe146
TKL 112
Chillindude19
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV259
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 34m
Stellar Fest
16h 34m
Stellar Fest
16h 34m
Stellar Fest
16h 34m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.