• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9335 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 900 Next
mugod
Profile Joined December 2010
United States9 Posts
February 17 2011 15:03 GMT
#381
In 2v2, we both players as Terran, can you share bunkers?
life is a beach, i'm just playin in the sand
Synystyr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1446 Posts
February 17 2011 15:05 GMT
#382
On February 18 2011 00:03 mugod wrote:
In 2v2, we both players as Terran, can you share bunkers?


If you guys swap control, you can share bunkers AND gas geysers! Related, you can repair each others buildings and units, and swap addons with each other as well.
Sky Terran TvP V2.0: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=355839
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
February 17 2011 15:09 GMT
#383
And scan with each others CC and call down mules!
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
mugod
Profile Joined December 2010
United States9 Posts
February 17 2011 15:10 GMT
#384
On February 18 2011 00:05 Synystyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 00:03 mugod wrote:
In 2v2, we both players as Terran, can you share bunkers?


If you guys swap control, you can share bunkers AND gas geysers! Related, you can repair each others buildings and units, and swap addons with each other as well.

Good stuff. I was hoping that was the case.

I stumbled randomly across the ability to repair each others units and I also noticed my medivacs heal my zerg teammates bio units. But the swapping of addons, I did not know. Thanks.
life is a beach, i'm just playin in the sand
Synystyr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1446 Posts
February 17 2011 16:40 GMT
#385
On February 18 2011 00:09 zatic wrote:
And scan with each others CC and call down mules!


Oh yeah and you can drop the extra supplies down on your ally's depot to help with his supply blockage =D

On February 18 2011 00:10 mugod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 00:05 Synystyr wrote:
On February 18 2011 00:03 mugod wrote:
In 2v2, we both players as Terran, can you share bunkers?


If you guys swap control, you can share bunkers AND gas geysers! Related, you can repair each others buildings and units, and swap addons with each other as well.

Good stuff. I was hoping that was the case.

I stumbled randomly across the ability to repair each others units and I also noticed my medivacs heal my zerg teammates bio units. But the swapping of addons, I did not know. Thanks.


Medivacs work on Protoss units too SCVs can also repair certain Protoss units as some of them are considered mechanical (Mothership + SCV combo?!?) I wonder though...can you put your own units in your ally's dropship? I'd assume so if they can go into bunkers. Guess I know what I'm testing after work
Sky Terran TvP V2.0: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=355839
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
February 17 2011 16:51 GMT
#386
I can't ever seem to get my 9 pylon down as toss without getting a brief ~3 second gap between building the pylon, and being able to build the next probe. Is that fairly normal?
Synystyr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1446 Posts
February 17 2011 16:54 GMT
#387
On February 18 2011 01:51 Sm3agol wrote:
I can't ever seem to get my 9 pylon down as toss without getting a brief ~3 second gap between building the pylon, and being able to build the next probe. Is that fairly normal?


Completely, that's just how the flow of it goes. It's equivalent to Terran and Zerg having slight supply block before their Depot/Overlord finishes.
Sky Terran TvP V2.0: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=355839
Mushmf
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden7 Posts
February 17 2011 17:54 GMT
#388
Hello, I'd like to know what I should go for when I face zerg, I play in bronze league have played now for 2 days no further experience. But allways when I face Zerg they go zerglings and just out rush me (I am playing protoss btw) What do to ?
Does that tactic even work outside bronze league? - ME
macaronij
Profile Joined December 2010
Argentina67 Posts
February 17 2011 19:39 GMT
#389
since some days ago i always see my color as green and i don t like it, can i change it?
napp
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 20:00:56
February 17 2011 20:00 GMT
#390
On February 18 2011 04:39 macaronij wrote:
since some days ago i always see my color as green and i don t like it, can i change it?


is friendly colors activated? (alt+f or next to the minimap) i will sometimes hit this by accident when i'm trying to ping with alt+g
jaelerin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States36 Posts
February 17 2011 20:04 GMT
#391
On February 18 2011 02:54 Mushmf wrote:
Hello, I'd like to know what I should go for when I face zerg, I play in bronze league have played now for 2 days no further experience. But allways when I face Zerg they go zerglings and just out rush me (I am playing protoss btw) What do to ?


Build More Guys
zhengsta
Profile Joined February 2011
United States126 Posts
February 17 2011 20:41 GMT
#392
are scvs bio or mech?
vlnplyr
Profile Joined November 2010
United States76 Posts
February 17 2011 21:10 GMT
#393
On February 18 2011 05:41 zhengsta wrote:
are scvs bio or mech?


Technically speaking, I believe they are both. They can be healed by a Medivac which indicates bio but are also able to repair each other, which indicates mech.
www.youtube.com/vlnplyr5
vlnplyr
Profile Joined November 2010
United States76 Posts
February 17 2011 21:12 GMT
#394

Medivacs work on Protoss units too SCVs can also repair certain Protoss units as some of them are considered mechanical (Mothership + SCV combo?!?)


Medivacs can also heal Mutalisks and make them EXTREMELY effective. If you are 2v2'ing as ZT, then I suggest putting 4 or so Medivacs on hold position in a safe corner of the map where your ally's Mutas can retreat to. They will be quickly healed and able to continue harassment as he masses more and more of them. A very effective tool to keep your opponents contained.
www.youtube.com/vlnplyr5
vlnplyr
Profile Joined November 2010
United States76 Posts
February 17 2011 21:15 GMT
#395
On February 16 2011 16:06 Spiffaz wrote:
If I put two chrono boosts on something, say zealot speed, what happens? Does it give me 40 seconds instead of 20?



Didn't see this answered. No, chronoboost does not stack whatsoever. If you start one and then start another 5 seconds later, the total duration is 25 seconds. It also will not go at 2x the speed of a regular CB.
www.youtube.com/vlnplyr5
closey
Profile Joined October 2010
Hong Kong272 Posts
February 18 2011 01:07 GMT
#396
Question! Does PDD block spore crawler / turret / canon shots!?
Rock, Paper, Scissors
JabbaDaButt
Profile Joined December 2010
United States77 Posts
February 18 2011 01:50 GMT
#397
Question! Does PDD block spore crawler / turret / canon shots!?


Yes it does, on all of them. For a full list and more facts:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Point_Defense_Drone#Spells

"Marines, the counter to Banelings." -IdrA
JabbaDaButt
Profile Joined December 2010
United States77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 02:07:12
February 18 2011 01:56 GMT
#398
I can't ever seem to get my 9 pylon down as toss without getting a brief ~3 second gap between building the pylon, and being able to build the next probe. Is that fairly normal?


Although this is common, it doesnt mean you shouldnt stop trying to refine it. I used to queue up my 10th probe, that could lock your mins up slightly, can it be that?

Another thing could be that you're ordering your probe to place the pylon when you hit 100 minerals, while it's still mining. You want to move it into position before 100 minerals, and then place the pylon down.

Still 3 seconds shouldn't kill you, but as there isn't anything else you can work on the first 50 seconds or so, wouldn't hurt to be a bit anal about it.
"Marines, the counter to Banelings." -IdrA
JabbaDaButt
Profile Joined December 2010
United States77 Posts
February 18 2011 02:20 GMT
#399
Hello, I'd like to know what I should go for when I face zerg, I play in bronze league have played now for 2 days no further experience. But allways when I face Zerg they go zerglings and just out rush me (I am playing protoss btw) What do to ?


If it's specifically zerglings in the early game you have trouble against, try a partial wall your ramp. On most maps, 2 buildings would suffice, leaving 1 hex for your units to get out of your base later. You can chronoboost a zealot and have it hold position at the hole in your wall so that lings cant just run by your wall. Here's an example:
[image loading]
you can turn on building grid to help to make sure there arent unwanted holes.
"Marines, the counter to Banelings." -IdrA
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
February 18 2011 04:15 GMT
#400
On February 18 2011 10:56 JabbaDaButt wrote:
Show nested quote +
I can't ever seem to get my 9 pylon down as toss without getting a brief ~3 second gap between building the pylon, and being able to build the next probe. Is that fairly normal?


Although this is common, it doesnt mean you shouldnt stop trying to refine it. I used to queue up my 10th probe, that could lock your mins up slightly, can it be that?

Another thing could be that you're ordering your probe to place the pylon when you hit 100 minerals, while it's still mining. You want to move it into position before 100 minerals, and then place the pylon down.

Still 3 seconds shouldn't kill you, but as there isn't anything else you can work on the first 50 seconds or so, wouldn't hurt to be a bit anal about it.


Send your probe to build the pylon so it arrives and is able to build it right as you have 100 minerals. THEN, when you next get 50 minerals, build your 10th probe. There will be a gap of the amount of time it takes to collect 50 minerals. On the back end, the pylon should complete right about the time the 10th probe completes, however you can queue your 11th probe while the 10th is building. Then chrono as soon as your supply limit changes to 18.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 417
UpATreeSC 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1041
actioN 393
Dewaltoss 140
firebathero 89
Zeus 65
Trap 44
Sexy 30
zelot 27
ToSsGirL 22
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
soO 21
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 14
Dota 2
Gorgc7146
qojqva2002
Dendi809
420jenkins162
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1285
Fnx 690
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5824
Liquid`Hasu1046
Other Games
Grubby5057
summit1g1303
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo613
ceh9473
byalli351
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe148
ArmadaUGS144
Khaldor119
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 83
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
WardiTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• IndyKCrew
• Adnapsc2 0
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• FirePhoenix14
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3775
• TFBlade933
Other Games
• Shiphtur368
• WagamamaTV312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 37m
Stellar Fest
18h 37m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.