• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12595 users

[G] 5 Roach Rush: early game without the all-in - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 41 Next All
XXXSmOke
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1333 Posts
September 22 2010 19:45 GMT
#661
Im curios to how effective this build is now that 1.1 has nerfed zeals and reaps.
Emperor? Boxer disapproves. He's building bunkers at your mom's house even as you're reading this.
Undercroft
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom166 Posts
September 22 2010 19:56 GMT
#662
I'm not too sure how 1.1 will affect it. On the one hand we're likely to see less 2gate zealot antics (which this build did well against), though i've got the feeling it's likely to promote more mass stalker play (since mass blink stalker in late game is extremely effective and you can add collosi onto it too) and sadly mass stalker does tend to hurt this build.

Might see more fast forge+cannon play actually, since a lot of toss seem to be worried about being 6pooled. That might set us back a little as 5RR doesn't deal with cannons very well (though since they'd be doing forge+cannon first it might set them back a little too).


Ah well, all just speculation at this point since i haven't been able to play today. I'm hoping there won't be cannons about as they make my roaches all sadface
Our dronessssss are under attaahck!!
DaemonX
Profile Joined September 2010
545 Posts
September 23 2010 02:42 GMT
#663
OK Serious question about this build.

Why is it borderline all in, when in my replays I see that he has a temporarily boosted income (4-6 workers ahead for 2-3 minutes), and when you build your cycle of drones if you don't insta-win, you equalise in worker count AND have an expo up?

And if he doesn't push, you can often even get another cycle of drones in and streak ahead, since you have 5 roaches and12 lings as a seed for a solid defense force when you see him push.

Where's the massive eco hit?

The only builds that CRUSH it economically are so slow that they die instantly to the 5RR.
(NB this is assuming you are applying judgement and aren;t trying it on Desert Oasis. This is a rush build and works on rush maps or close positions only)
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
September 23 2010 02:45 GMT
#664
Hey! I've been developing a 16CC fast expanding build against Zerg, and this seems to be the most troublesome thing by far. I normally get 16CC, then orbital, and then 2 more barracks and then a gas. When this rush hits, I will have one bunker full of marines and 2 marines outside it and I really have trouble holding the rush off. Does this build just lose vs 5RR? Might I be able to hold it off if I go gas right after my Orbital and add the 2rax later and get a faster Marauder out?

Any experience about getting held off by 15-16cc?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Undercroft
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom166 Posts
September 23 2010 07:43 GMT
#665
It probably will lose or at the very least take major damage from a 5RR. All fast expand builds are hurt by early agression builds.

Your wall might help you survive i guess, if you have the expo cc and rax as part of it (with the bunker and other marines behind it). basicaly make your wall baneling-proof (eg build wall with bigger buildings than depots/bunkers) and it should ward the roaching zerg away. A full bunker + 2 marines outside will inflict enough casualties to prevent the roaches from busting in if your wall is properly made.
If you lack marauders to scare off roaches then your sim city is even more important. solid walls aren't cost effective for us to break down.

You could always float the cc off later once you're expo is actually secure.
Our dronessssss are under attaahck!!
Uranium
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1077 Posts
September 23 2010 16:05 GMT
#666
Uhh OP at what time (in-game time) do you start making your 5 roaches? I have a 11 pool 10 gas 6roach rush that starts producing 6 roaches at 4:50 (in match history/build order time). I'm just wondering if yours is faster or slower.
"Sentry imba! You see? YOU SEE??!!" - Sen | "Marauder die die!" - oGsMC | "Oh my god, she texted me back!" - Day[9]
Sixes
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1123 Posts
September 23 2010 16:46 GMT
#667
On September 24 2010 01:05 Uranium wrote:
Uhh OP at what time (in-game time) do you start making your 5 roaches? I have a 11 pool 10 gas 6roach rush that starts producing 6 roaches at 4:50 (in match history/build order time). I'm just wondering if yours is faster or slower.


They pop before 5:10 with the build well executed as I recall so yes, they are faster.
Uranium
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1077 Posts
September 23 2010 17:12 GMT
#668
On September 24 2010 01:46 Sixes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2010 01:05 Uranium wrote:
Uhh OP at what time (in-game time) do you start making your 5 roaches? I have a 11 pool 10 gas 6roach rush that starts producing 6 roaches at 4:50 (in match history/build order time). I'm just wondering if yours is faster or slower.


They pop before 5:10 with the build well executed as I recall so yes, they are faster.

Makes sense, I was thinking an 11 pool might be too early for Roach production since they are 2x as expensive as lings. I'm gonna have to try out the 13 pool build tonight. 20 seconds earlier on the roaches could make a HUUUUGE difference. Agh I'm so excited!!
"Sentry imba! You see? YOU SEE??!!" - Sen | "Marauder die die!" - oGsMC | "Oh my god, she texted me back!" - Day[9]
kmillz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1548 Posts
September 25 2010 05:45 GMT
#669
On September 24 2010 02:12 Uranium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2010 01:46 Sixes wrote:
On September 24 2010 01:05 Uranium wrote:
Uhh OP at what time (in-game time) do you start making your 5 roaches? I have a 11 pool 10 gas 6roach rush that starts producing 6 roaches at 4:50 (in match history/build order time). I'm just wondering if yours is faster or slower.


They pop before 5:10 with the build well executed as I recall so yes, they are faster.

Makes sense, I was thinking an 11 pool might be too early for Roach production since they are 2x as expensive as lings. I'm gonna have to try out the 13 pool build tonight. 20 seconds earlier on the roaches could make a HUUUUGE difference. Agh I'm so excited!!


This is basically all-in for 20 seconds. It could be much more effective but better hope that isn't a forge toss or a marauder terran waiting for you to suicide your all-in roaches.

Lol I tried this on desert oasis and got horribly countered by void rays catching my roaches in the middle of the map. This is the 2nd time I've lost to protoss with this build in about 25 games, but I'm also in ~850 diamond now so my opponents are smarter =[ can't expect this build to work forever i suppose. Even on a small map I got hard countered by void ray rush once before, how do you transition once you see VR? basically those roaches are dead and you get set pretty far behind when this happens, how do you recover?
GeminiOne
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany87 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-25 19:25:26
September 25 2010 19:13 GMT
#670
I'm using this strat quite often atm and doing well with it. I loose with it too but thats because of me making the wrong decisions or macro/micro bad.
I am at high Platinum and here are two replays vs Protoss:

In the first game I encountered a toss who went for 2 gate opening and 5 zealot rush. My roaches popped before he even was in my main. This game was on Blistering Sands. So I defended his rush and he had to retreat. I made my counterpush through the backdoor rocks with the roaches and had speedlings rallied to his main.
He already had a stargate up but I got him with his pants down and took the game:

http://sc2.replayers.com/download-4043


The second game was on Xel Naga Caverns and there I encountered a protoss who was going a kinda 3 gate robo into expand build. I couldn't break his wall with the initial 5 roach push and had to retreat after loosing a couple of roaches in the damn forcefields. Got behind in economy then because I had already produced a lot of lings, just for the case I would have been able to break through his wall.
This wasn't the case so I got my expo up running quite ok-ish and immidiately teched to lair and then Hydras. I started a second push with hydra+roach and was crushed by forcefields but I managed to take out his first collosus.
Then I switched to Mutas and kept harrasing him getting a lot of probe kills.
I finally attacked with a superior army after taking the gold expo and crushed his expo and forces.
Kinda back and forth game with a nice quick counter attack by speedlings killing a lot of his probes in his main after he was pushing to my first expo with mass zealots and some sentries:

http://sc2.replayers.com/download-4044

edit: these are post 1.1 games
Undercroft
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom166 Posts
September 26 2010 15:02 GMT
#671
On September 25 2010 14:45 kmillz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2010 02:12 Uranium wrote:
On September 24 2010 01:46 Sixes wrote:
On September 24 2010 01:05 Uranium wrote:
Uhh OP at what time (in-game time) do you start making your 5 roaches? I have a 11 pool 10 gas 6roach rush that starts producing 6 roaches at 4:50 (in match history/build order time). I'm just wondering if yours is faster or slower.


They pop before 5:10 with the build well executed as I recall so yes, they are faster.

Makes sense, I was thinking an 11 pool might be too early for Roach production since they are 2x as expensive as lings. I'm gonna have to try out the 13 pool build tonight. 20 seconds earlier on the roaches could make a HUUUUGE difference. Agh I'm so excited!!


This is basically all-in for 20 seconds. It could be much more effective but better hope that isn't a forge toss or a marauder terran waiting for you to suicide your all-in roaches.

Lol I tried this on desert oasis and got horribly countered by void rays catching my roaches in the middle of the map. This is the 2nd time I've lost to protoss with this build in about 25 games, but I'm also in ~850 diamond now so my opponents are smarter =[ can't expect this build to work forever i suppose. Even on a small map I got hard countered by void ray rush once before, how do you transition once you see VR? basically those roaches are dead and you get set pretty far behind when this happens, how do you recover?


DO is probably one of the worst maps for it due to the insanely looooooooooooooooooooooooong ground distance (so roaches get to the wall later and reinforcements take longer to arrive).

Not sure what you mean about void ray rushers beating you. The void (if they're rushing it) should be out shortly after you break into his base. Once you spot it grab a 2nd queen asap (if you haven't already) and pop down an evo chamber soe you can get spores.

He'll have to make a choice at this point. Use the void to kill your ground forces and save his base, or leave his base to it's fate and try a base trade. if he decides to stay and fight just focus on crippling his econ and production. This is also essentially a free win since it buys you time to get the 2nd queen out, as well as spores (not to mention his econ is in tatters so you can outmacro him later).
so in responce to the question, you transition by getting 2nd queen (and maybe spores) for anti-air, pump some drones and tech up then crush him with macro since he'll have been crippled by your initial attack. don't worry about the roaches and lings dying. as long as they inflict damage to econ you'll be ahead.

If he goes for a base race you should be able to kill off his remaining buildines before he kills your base. If it seems like he might be able to do it (queens are dead, he's buring your hatch, etc) then send your drones about the .map and spam extractors so you have buildings up to buy time for your forces to crush his remaining buildings. Because zerg bases are smaller than toss ones, it doesn't take much time to actually kill all buildings, hence why random extractors about the map can buy you the time needed to finish his base off.
Our dronessssss are under attaahck!!
Cwall
Profile Joined September 2010
United States64 Posts
September 27 2010 01:36 GMT
#672
Mid-Platinum Zerg here.

Tried the 5 Roach Rush strategy for the first time today in a ZvT matchup on Metalopolis

The rush failed, as the Terran player already had a siege tank out when my roaches arrived at his base. I decided to tech to mutalisks and harass, in which he responded with marines + thors. I managed to tech to ultralisks and pump several of them out right as he pushed onto my natural, sealing the win for me.

I'll admit that I did make several mistakes, such as the supply cap right before my roaches were supposed to go out, a lack of spreading creep at one point, probable BO screwups, etc.

I wanted to provide this replay for any other players interested in trying this build, and also a way to show the build transitioning to other things when the rush goes wrong.

I do not claim to be a good player at all, but merely one trying to work my way there. I also post this in hopes of a player who knows what he/she is talking about to comment on my early game(mainly, whether or not I made any glaring mistakes in my BO that I have yet to realize, or any tricks/strategies I may want to employ in the future).

Replay: http://sc2.replayers.com/download-4092

Thanks in advance.
kmillz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1548 Posts
September 27 2010 01:42 GMT
#673
Does anyone else think the patch kinda killed 5RR vs protoss? Of course it would be even more effective VS 2-gate now but the problem is after the nerf I have not seen ANY 2-gate openings.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
September 27 2010 01:52 GMT
#674
I find this build not great vs higher level terrans.

only really works when they go very specific builds.

I only use it vs protoss now, but man it works like a charm.
Sixes
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1123 Posts
September 27 2010 02:09 GMT
#675
On September 27 2010 10:42 kmillz wrote:
Does anyone else think the patch kinda killed 5RR vs protoss? Of course it would be even more effective VS 2-gate now but the problem is after the nerf I have not seen ANY 2-gate openings.


If you aren't seeing any 2 gates it means you can 14 pool 16 hatch or even go hatch first. Get your econ up, get roaches and lings and whatever else you want to counter a 4 gate when you have double the econ.

This strategy is decent to transition into on spotting a 2 gate because a) it opens similarly to a speedling into 20-21 expand, b) gets roaches out just at the right time to end the 2 gate and c) the econ hit you take is compensated for by the protoss 2 gate being somewhat econ light (and slow tech so the lair delay doesn't matter as much).

If you can get away with it though go hatch first or 14-16 and get your drones up and running (and try to avoid the protoss expanding if possible).
Karthane
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1183 Posts
September 27 2010 02:13 GMT
#676
On September 27 2010 10:52 Subversion wrote:
I find this build not great vs higher level terrans.

only really works when they go very specific builds.

I only use it vs protoss now, but man it works like a charm.


Very true, this works well against protoss, and i usually win if they dont have a sentry.

But against terran, even if i manage to get through the wall i barely ever do real damage
Undercroft
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom166 Posts
September 27 2010 11:51 GMT
#677
I've found it really effective vs toss. against terran i'm thinking of doing a different strat (going for 14pool and 5RR if i see it'd work, or 14hatch if i don't like the what the terran is doing).

What i like about this build vs toss is that it's safe vs 2gate and really hurts fast tech builds (like fast stargate/robo/council). It isn't countered by a sentry either. You can just wait out the first forcefield and then bust in. it's when they have 2+ that it's best to abort and use the army for a contain. My favourite though is when they go fast phoenix. it makes me smile so much :D

Against terrans i've had mixed success. Sometimes it works great, other times it fails spectacularly (which is why now i'm starting to 9scout to see what i'm up against and then either 5RR or fast expand and tech quick to infestors).

Still not sure how this build is vs zerg. I wouldn;t mind watching some reps if people have them so i can see how it'd work. personally i go overpool into proxy crawlers if they pool late or for early lings for defence if they pool early.



@Cwall

I watched the first bit of the replay. The major problem i saw was that he scouted the warren. If they spot the warren it's better to abort. Then also when your roaches did arrive you attacked the marines behind the wall rather than one of the depots (lower left depot would have been the best). Speedlings can handle the tank if you can get past the wall. However i'm not sure if the 5 roaches would be able to bust down the wall or not with a tank shooting them (since tank dps vs armoured is still pretty decent even when not sieged. usually when they've gone fast tank i've already broken the wall and have lings inside before the tank pops).

Against toss you can sometimes still pull it off even if you're roaches are late due to supply block, but vs terran every second counts. On the larger maps where the roaches have to run miles and miles it might not be worth it to 5RR vs terran
Our dronessssss are under attaahck!!
Cwall
Profile Joined September 2010
United States64 Posts
September 27 2010 15:00 GMT
#678
On September 27 2010 20:51 Undercroft wrote:
@Cwall

I watched the first bit of the replay. The major problem i saw was that he scouted the warren. If they spot the warren it's better to abort. Then also when your roaches did arrive you attacked the marines behind the wall rather than one of the depots (lower left depot would have been the best). Speedlings can handle the tank if you can get past the wall. However i'm not sure if the 5 roaches would be able to bust down the wall or not with a tank shooting them (since tank dps vs armoured is still pretty decent even when not sieged. usually when they've gone fast tank i've already broken the wall and have lings inside before the tank pops).

Against toss you can sometimes still pull it off even if you're roaches are late due to supply block, but vs terran every second counts. On the larger maps where the roaches have to run miles and miles it might not be worth it to 5RR vs terran


Thanks for the advice. I suppose when I first tried the build, I hadn't realized that the main purpose of the roaches was for them to bust the wall down for the lings to get in.
Undercroft
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom166 Posts
September 27 2010 15:47 GMT
#679
best way to think of it is as a baneling bust, except roaches to blow the wall instead of banelings. The speedlings are what really do the damage to them. the roaches are they to break the wall and draw enemy fire.
Our dronessssss are under attaahck!!
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
September 27 2010 15:54 GMT
#680
On September 28 2010 00:00 Cwall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 20:51 Undercroft wrote:
@Cwall

I watched the first bit of the replay. The major problem i saw was that he scouted the warren. If they spot the warren it's better to abort. Then also when your roaches did arrive you attacked the marines behind the wall rather than one of the depots (lower left depot would have been the best). Speedlings can handle the tank if you can get past the wall. However i'm not sure if the 5 roaches would be able to bust down the wall or not with a tank shooting them (since tank dps vs armoured is still pretty decent even when not sieged. usually when they've gone fast tank i've already broken the wall and have lings inside before the tank pops).

Against toss you can sometimes still pull it off even if you're roaches are late due to supply block, but vs terran every second counts. On the larger maps where the roaches have to run miles and miles it might not be worth it to 5RR vs terran


Thanks for the advice. I suppose when I first tried the build, I hadn't realized that the main purpose of the roaches was for them to bust the wall down for the lings to get in.


I sometimes even delay my warren because if it gets scouted it can mess up everything, vs P that is. T might see it as preperations vs reapers.
nice.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo843
crisheroes281
Happy186
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1710
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 16m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.