• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8597 users

[M] (4) iCCup Destiny by prodiG - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
March 07 2011 23:26 GMT
#21
DESTRUCTIBLE TOWERS FINALLY I've been wanted to see a map that makes good use of this for ever omg omg omg I wanna see games on this map.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
March 07 2011 23:31 GMT
#22
On March 08 2011 08:26 iCCup.Raelcun wrote:
DESTRUCTIBLE TOWERS FINALLY I've been wanted to see a map that makes good use of this for ever omg omg omg I wanna see games on this map.

Tomorrow doode ;D
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
pyrestrike
Profile Joined October 2010
United States235 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 23:31:40
March 07 2011 23:31 GMT
#23
Can't wait to try it out this week, after seeing your beta versions prodiG :D And yes, get it up on the IMS koth asaply!
( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
March 07 2011 23:48 GMT
#24
I absolutely love the destructible xel naga towers, and really hope more similar things are put into some maps. There's maps what are awesome for their simplicity, as well as others that are awesome for the exact opposite.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 08 2011 00:13 GMT
#25
lol destructible xel naga tower, talk about creative lol wow
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
MechP
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 01:10:26
March 08 2011 00:19 GMT
#26
I love the destructible Xel'Naga towers and aesthetics. I wonder if destroying a Xel'Naga early on to deny the enemy it could be useful?
Whut?
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 00:28:48
March 08 2011 00:27 GMT
#27
W/O commenting on how it will play I will say it looks beautiful.

And on how it plays, the destructible Xel'Naga towers will be a cool gimmick at worst, and really awesome at best.
JustinHit
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
March 08 2011 00:41 GMT
#28
I can see how destructible Xel-nagas would benefit Terran and protoss when playing against Zerg -_-.
For the swarm for life!
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
March 08 2011 01:11 GMT
#29
Everytime i see one of your maps prodiG, i cry.

Now, if only Blizzard would notice and use your maps, along with all the other great map makers, as the ladder maps... now SC2 would be much better...

10/10
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
MatronStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2010
35 Posts
March 08 2011 01:13 GMT
#30
Just did a round of games, seems quite macro oriented with the spawn positions fixed the way they are. The rocks at the 3rd aren't bad to take down at all in the early going. The outside of the map feels a little clunky with air units bumping against the invisible barrier but I suppose that's just going to be something small to live with.

Great job overall, this will definitely be one I play on often. Cheers!
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
March 08 2011 01:32 GMT
#31
Looks very nice, I hope the iccup team pushes this map like they did testbug and we can see it in some tournaments and events.
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
farseerdk
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada504 Posts
March 08 2011 02:13 GMT
#32
Destructible xel-naga towers eh... hmmmmmm... thinking about the strategic implications of destroying vs. not.
Perspective is merely an angle.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
March 08 2011 02:58 GMT
#33
On March 08 2011 10:32 Whiplash wrote:
Looks very nice, I hope the iccup team pushes this map like they did testbug and we can see it in some tournaments and events.

I hope so too! We'll have to see how it fairs in tomorrow's IMS KOTH but I'm pretty confident with it
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Gemini_19
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1261 Posts
March 08 2011 03:20 GMT
#34
Is it just me, or does the original...kinda....

[image loading]

[image loading]
@GGemini19 GM Protoss | http://www.twitch.tv/geminisc2 | I <333 HerO & Trap | Check out my Build of the Week series on /r/allthingsprotoss, TL, or Spawning Tool
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
March 08 2011 03:24 GMT
#35
On March 08 2011 12:20 Gemini_19 wrote:
Is it just me, or does the original...kinda....
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

For the record, I finished the original's layout well before Slag Pits was around. Slag Pits sucks. And so did the original Destiny.
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
March 08 2011 03:37 GMT
#36
On March 08 2011 12:24 prodiG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 12:20 Gemini_19 wrote:
Is it just me, or does the original...kinda....
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

For the record, I finished the original's layout well before Slag Pits was around. Slag Pits sucks. And so did the original Destiny.


Lol I noticed this too, but I promise Destiny was made long before Slag Pits was released. Really strange though~~
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
Drunkasarous
Profile Joined February 2011
United States96 Posts
March 08 2011 06:14 GMT
#37
I think I just came.
COLOSSU VOID RAY LAZOR BEAM PEWPEWPEW
Gemini_19
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1261 Posts
March 08 2011 20:03 GMT
#38
On March 08 2011 12:24 prodiG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 12:20 Gemini_19 wrote:
Is it just me, or does the original...kinda....
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

For the record, I finished the original's layout well before Slag Pits was around. Slag Pits sucks. And so did the original Destiny.

Haha, I know no worries. I just thought it was kind of funny how similar they looked.
@GGemini19 GM Protoss | http://www.twitch.tv/geminisc2 | I <333 HerO & Trap | Check out my Build of the Week series on /r/allthingsprotoss, TL, or Spawning Tool
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
March 08 2011 20:11 GMT
#39
On March 09 2011 05:03 Gemini_19 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 12:24 prodiG wrote:
On March 08 2011 12:20 Gemini_19 wrote:
Is it just me, or does the original...kinda....
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

For the record, I finished the original's layout well before Slag Pits was around. Slag Pits sucks. And so did the original Destiny.

Haha, I know no worries. I just thought it was kind of funny how similar they looked.

The concept of this map is somewhat similar to Metalopolis. When I saw Slag Pits I kind of felt the same way, it's kind of funny because when I was thinking of ways to make the original map better I had considered a natural expansion backdoor EXACTLY like on Slag Pits, but I decided that idea was pretty bad. Eventually it just hit me that if I changed the golds around I could have a pretty interesting map and it seems to have worked out.

I bet if I rotated it 45 degrees everyone would call it Metalopolis :D Reflection symmetry maps are so hard to make original
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Antares777
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1971 Posts
March 08 2011 22:32 GMT
#40
I agree. Anything that is a four player map regardless of the type of symmetry is hard to make original. 1v1 maps are much easier to make original.

Metalopolis was one of my favorite maps to play on and I'm sure that this one will be just as fun, if not better!
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech81
RuFF_SC2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 25
Bale 16
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift6533
JimRising 700
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0325
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP142
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 48m
Replay Cast
21h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.