• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:39
CEST 18:39
KST 01:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8549 users

[MOD] Day9's Team Monobattles Mod - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Gingerninja
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1339 Posts
January 15 2012 21:53 GMT
#261
I love this, especially when people go random race, random unit. We had some truly shocking combos last night but it was great fun, until people started ruining it by going... Terran- Marine. Wow guys, talk about sense of fun.
戦いの中に答えはある
Tomken
Profile Joined January 2010
Norway1144 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 14:59:43
January 22 2012 14:56 GMT
#262
For fuck sake why is the map on EU fast speed? SO MAD
MBCGame HERO FIGHTING!!!~
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
January 25 2012 10:01 GMT
#263
On January 22 2012 23:56 Tomken wrote:
For fuck sake why is the map on EU fast speed? SO MAD


Because people play that and it becomes popular!
Shackadeemus
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland247 Posts
January 27 2012 14:54 GMT
#264
FYI it keeps dropping people, it used to be really popular, now you have to wait 5 minutes at least to get 8 people.
At the start of the game 5 or 6 people get instantly dropped so the game is pointless. It's happened 5 times in a row now, each time I had to wait 5 minutes for the players to come. I think this is why it dropped in popularity.
Can you please fix this, if possible?
Pirate-bird ftw.
ishboh
Profile Joined October 2010
United States954 Posts
January 27 2012 15:27 GMT
#265
I've played this game type probably about 5-6 times, and randomed race and unit. I've gotten warp prism twice...lol

I ended up doing a probe drop and warping in cannons in one game, that was pretty awesome.
Kalma
Profile Joined January 2012
16 Posts
January 27 2012 19:48 GMT
#266
EU is faster now.
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
January 27 2012 23:41 GMT
#267
On January 27 2012 23:54 Shackadeemus wrote:
FYI it keeps dropping people, it used to be really popular, now you have to wait 5 minutes at least to get 8 people.
At the start of the game 5 or 6 people get instantly dropped so the game is pointless. It's happened 5 times in a row now, each time I had to wait 5 minutes for the players to come. I think this is why it dropped in popularity.
Can you please fix this, if possible?


I tried everything I know to try and fix this problem, including some very clever loading procedures. Sorry, but I've given up: I've reviewed the code and I can't find anything else to improve; it's probably Battle.net: it cannot synch players during the start or something.
Mageus
Profile Joined October 2010
France3 Posts
January 28 2012 00:53 GMT
#268
I don't have anymore the desynch problem (on eu extinction version) but I am experiencing problems with terran flying their cc in a corner of the map : when you don't have AA flying unit you have to wait until the terran accept to leave. Couldn't there be some feature to change that (flying building get 0.5 damage that ignore armor per second or something like that)?
Video games destroyed my life. Good thing, I have two extra lives.
AsylumofSouls
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia17 Posts
February 03 2012 23:10 GMT
#269
Getting these mods on SEA server anytime soon?
With my SEA account, I have access to NA and SEA but if you want me to port them across, you'll need to walk me through it =P
BenAD
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia28 Posts
February 13 2012 02:42 GMT
#270
Actually Asylum I just tried this out today as a test on NA and got it to work. It seems all we'd need to do is to upload the mod itself to SEA as well and then anyone can easily make any map a monobattle map.

It seems like all I have to do is download the mod and re publish on SEA, but I didnt want to do this without asking permission from Klishu.

Klishu Ill send you a PM just in case
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
February 13 2012 08:16 GMT
#271
Too bad nobody is playing the random monobattle maps. It's so much more fun when everybody plays random and you don't have to play vs a marine, stalker, zealot, zergling combo (and then they say "was random" lol).
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
February 13 2012 22:46 GMT
#272
I'd like to take a moment and point you in the direction of TotalBiscuit's post http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=311388 where he plans on organizing a Monobattles tournament with a $1000 prize pool! I'm looking forward to seeing the pros take on the craziness that are Team Monobattles and also have more Monobattles tournaments around! :D
Elefes
Profile Joined September 2011
Russian Federation164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 06:51:18
February 14 2012 06:50 GMT
#273
I rarely play customs..
So, couple days ago played with a friend.
Only to see that one of our teammates picked WARP PRISM, such a troll!
This could only go well :D
Well, no, I didn't see epic probe drops and we died miserably
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
February 14 2012 07:25 GMT
#274
On February 14 2012 15:50 Elefes wrote:
I rarely play customs..
So, couple days ago played with a friend.
Only to see that one of our teammates picked WARP PRISM, such a troll!
This could only go well :D
Well, no, I didn't see epic probe drops and we died miserably

On the actual updated version, warp prisms can load allied protoss units.
TheNephilim
Profile Joined February 2012
Netherlands2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 13:35:10
February 17 2012 13:30 GMT
#275
Great mod! One feature I currently miss, is the terran buildings that can be lifted off without any thing to do about it. They should start burning after hanging in the air for a while.

And I hate a lot that Extinction is the only populair Monobattles in EU... Megaton is a lot more fun, but no one plays it!
peppilepew
Profile Joined May 2011
93 Posts
February 17 2012 20:15 GMT
#276
@ thenephilim i totally agree mega is so much better and yet extinction is the one people play:-(
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
February 18 2012 10:38 GMT
#277
If you play on the SEA servers, head on over to http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?t=3676 where the SEA community is organising a Team Monobattles league!
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
February 18 2012 11:28 GMT
#278
Had a really great game on this mod:
My team: Baneling, Zealot (noob without warpgate research), phoenix (me <3), Colossus
Opposing team: Stalker, Reaper, Queen, Void Ray...

Reaper guy left after I graviton beamed his entire scv line.
Queen guy got demolished by colossus guy, voidray guy (kind of noob) got pwned by my mass phoenix, and stalker guy got raped by collossus, baneling, phoenix mix :D
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Aela
Profile Joined January 2012
97 Posts
February 20 2012 06:49 GMT
#279
The custom game ui is sooo bad -_- Extinction on Fast is the only map people join
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
February 22 2012 07:10 GMT
#280
On January 28 2012 08:41 Klishu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 23:54 Shackadeemus wrote:
FYI it keeps dropping people, it used to be really popular, now you have to wait 5 minutes at least to get 8 people.
At the start of the game 5 or 6 people get instantly dropped so the game is pointless. It's happened 5 times in a row now, each time I had to wait 5 minutes for the players to come. I think this is why it dropped in popularity.
Can you please fix this, if possible?


I tried everything I know to try and fix this problem, including some very clever loading procedures. Sorry, but I've given up: I've reviewed the code and I can't find anything else to improve; it's probably Battle.net: it cannot synch players during the start or something.

Taken from the newest patch:
"Fixed an issue that could cause some players to be dropped from custom games after spending an extended time in the lobby."

Hope this will fix the problem
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1205
ComeBackTV 1094
SteadfastSC909
TaKeTV 587
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 909
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex 151
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 29
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43909
Bisu 1688
Shuttle 629
EffOrt 607
BeSt 461
Larva 455
Soma 368
Mini 360
Light 284
ZerO 188
[ Show more ]
Rush 181
Hyuk 111
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 79
Mong 66
Pusan 52
Sexy 32
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 21
Terrorterran 17
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
qojqva1805
Counter-Strike
fl0m1253
Fnx 787
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1528
Khaldor1175
Other Games
hiko1427
FrodaN1001
DeMusliM367
Livibee180
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe127
XaKoH 107
QueenE88
Mew2King76
C9.Mang042
XBOCT37
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• StrangeGG 31
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3193
Other Games
• Shiphtur354
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 21m
Online Event
18h 21m
FEL
23h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.