• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8772 users

SC:BW -> SCII Map Ports - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
SpiDaH
Profile Joined March 2010
France198 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 02:34:24
April 29 2010 02:33 GMT
#21
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 29 2010 11:29 dyren wrote:
Thanks *blushes*

lolaloc, which part are you referring to? I have purposefully blocked off a lot of high ground spots. After attempting to type it all out I figured I'd just make an image:

The areas shaded red are unwalkable.

The areas shaded yellow are unbuildable.

The areas in blue are two key xel'naga watch towers which are buildable right now and I'm wondering if they should perhaps be unbuildable.

[image loading]


Awesome job dude but simple question, knowing that the zerg have the tumor mechanic now, can you tumor on the unbuildable areas or not?
Marksman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Malaysia523 Posts
April 29 2010 02:34 GMT
#22
Those are just.............

Beautiful......... ;p
I live by the LoL
dyren
Profile Joined December 2009
United States260 Posts
April 29 2010 02:34 GMT
#23
Blinn, I have created an overhead screenshot of your map. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY EXCEPTION. If you want your map listed take the time to make a screenshot for chrissake! Sorry but I put the instructions clearly in the OP. <3

SinChupunRyeong by Blinn added.
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
ChaosShadow
Profile Joined April 2010
United States79 Posts
April 29 2010 02:34 GMT
#24
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=121019 is probably the fighting spirit that most people in this thread are talking about, and that match point looks amazing, very nice job.
dyren
Profile Joined December 2009
United States260 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 02:43:29
April 29 2010 02:39 GMT
#25
Like I said I'm not thaaaat interested in aggregating all the information from other threads. I figure the authors of those maps will take a sec to post in this thread thereby making my life that much easier.. I hope.

SpiDaH: I am really not sure about that. I'm as new to the editor as everyone else. Once the maps are playable it will be easier to identify and eliminate the bugs. I might try and test this later on.

Edit: Added Fighting Spirit by prodiG
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Snausages
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States529 Posts
April 29 2010 02:48 GMT
#26
my HBR remake: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=121097

I just updated the thread with higher-res overviews, too.

Also, I am working on Blue Storm right now. Just need to determine whether it needs more doodads and will post the first playable version later. Hold on!
teaaaaaaaa
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
April 29 2010 02:48 GMT
#27
Im not patient enough to make it pretty, so if someone wanna improve the looks of it, please let me know so I can send you the file.

Collosseum II

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
April 29 2010 02:51 GMT
#28
oh shit matchpoint looks SWEET
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
April 29 2010 02:54 GMT
#29
On April 29 2010 11:29 dyren wrote:
Thanks *blushes*

lolaloc, which part are you referring to? I have purposefully blocked off a lot of high ground spots. After attempting to type it all out I figured I'd just make an image:

The areas shaded red are unwalkable.

The areas shaded yellow are unbuildable.

The areas in blue are two key xel'naga watch towers which are buildable right now and I'm wondering if they should perhaps be unbuildable.

A portion of the plateau is buildable:
[image loading]
[image loading]
dyren
Profile Joined December 2009
United States260 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 02:57:29
April 29 2010 02:56 GMT
#30
Added Heartbreak Ridge by Snausages
Added Colosseum by fabiano


Should I change the high ground pods on Match Point to be partially buildable then?


Please if you are posting a map in this thread take 2 seconds and include the tidbit of info I'm asking for:

Map Name:
Author:
Version: # or "WIP"
D/L: link or "N/A"

<image> [direct overhead view please, go to View > View Entire Map]

Remember this is FOR YOU TL, so take a second and type that out for me.
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
April 29 2010 02:58 GMT
#31
On April 29 2010 11:56 dyren wrote:
Should I change the high ground pods on Match Point to be partially buildable then?

If you want to stay faithful to the original map, why not?
dyren
Profile Joined December 2009
United States260 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 03:04:44
April 29 2010 03:04 GMT
#32
It's not really all that faithful to begin with. Like I said I feel that I've taken some liberties with the redesign that give it a little "sc2 flavor." Changing something like the buildability (wow what a word, even if it's not real) of the high ground I think wouldn't break the port too much. In your opinion, how important is that high ground being buildable in SC2 do you think? I kind of don't want any race to be putting static defenses on the high ground pod at all.. it kind of defeats the purpose of having that base at the bottom of a ramp in a relatively vulnerable low ground spot. Thoughts... ?
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
SpiDaH
Profile Joined March 2010
France198 Posts
April 29 2010 03:27 GMT
#33
Thought is that builds are not what they used to be, in my opinion make it buildable, let people test it and see if it is broken to be able to build on it. If it stays balance then lets keep it buildable, otherwise revert it back to partially or simply unbuildable.

Also, thanks for this thread man you rock.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
April 29 2010 03:28 GMT
#34
oh my dear god those look amazing

CHUPUNG

i had no idea you cleaned up so well!
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
April 29 2010 03:29 GMT
#35
I request python kekeke
:D
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
April 29 2010 03:34 GMT
#36
This thread pwns. :D
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
April 29 2010 03:35 GMT
#37
SC2 outsider looks soooooo badass :D
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 03:40:48
April 29 2010 03:40 GMT
#38
Chupung, wow. If blizzard could have come anywhere close to this map they probably would have put smoke and rocks at the back of the mains just to ruin it. :p
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 29 2010 03:41 GMT
#39
Are the map makers doing this free hand or using some symmetrical feature thing?

Either way, the maps look amazing.
( ・´ー・`)
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
April 29 2010 03:44 GMT
#40
As much as I detest Match Point, I find this recreation to be mindblowingly awesome. Brilliant work.
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 160
-ZergGirl 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1473
Hyuk 223
910 84
Yoon 51
Bale 29
NotJumperer 21
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 601
Reynor60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor276
Other Games
summit1g6954
WinterStarcraft405
PiGStarcraft243
Sick240
C9.Mang0230
Livibee149
ceh9126
Happy46
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream291
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 24m
Stellar Fest
6h 24m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.