• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9033 users

[GE]Fighting Spirit in SC2! - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Jandos
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Czech Republic928 Posts
April 26 2010 22:10 GMT
#81
Great job, really !
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 22:15:00
April 26 2010 22:14 GMT
#82
It's really well done. The first recreation of a SC map that visually looks on par with the blizzard maps. Though I don't like the border
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
April 26 2010 22:20 GMT
#83
On April 27 2010 07:14 floor exercise wrote:
It's really well done. The first recreation of a SC map that visually looks on par with the blizzard maps. Though I don't like the border

I'm not much of a fan of it either, but I wanted to keep it as close to the sc1 version as possible...
I might touch it up to look more natural
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 00:49:16
April 26 2010 23:52 GMT
#84
On April 27 2010 07:20 prodiG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 07:14 floor exercise wrote:
It's really well done. The first recreation of a SC map that visually looks on par with the blizzard maps. Though I don't like the border

I'm not much of a fan of it either, but I wanted to keep it as close to the sc1 version as possible...
I might touch it up to look more natural

I DL it and i try it and no there's no border in game but i don't know why but i try the other link to show how to play online but i cant to play on it online

Edit: i just wanna share my first tought is why there's 9 mineral patch instead of 8 like all other main from other maps ? its not a big deal but im curious
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
April 27 2010 00:41 GMT
#85
Why are the 2 and 4 mains MUCH bigger than 8 and 10?
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
April 27 2010 00:44 GMT
#86
wow map looks really well done! hope it gets published!
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
April 27 2010 00:51 GMT
#87
On April 27 2010 09:41 MasterReY wrote:
Why are the 2 and 4 mains MUCH bigger than 8 and 10?

camera angle and my hand-symmetry
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Triik
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada51 Posts
April 27 2010 01:04 GMT
#88
I wonder how it will work out, whether blizzard will only allow their own maps to be used for ladder. So technically you can only play this map for fun, not competitively (well at least in blizzard related competitions).

But I am looking forward to bigger maps like these, maybe we can finally see some late game in these maps.
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
April 27 2010 01:14 GMT
#89
--- Nuked ---
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 27 2010 01:15 GMT
#90
This looks freaking awesome. Really looking forward to seeing the final product.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Davee
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
April 27 2010 02:16 GMT
#91
On April 27 2010 09:51 prodiG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 09:41 MasterReY wrote:
Why are the 2 and 4 mains MUCH bigger than 8 and 10?

camera angle and my hand-symmetry


I saw this on the map design thread
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
April 27 2010 02:28 GMT
#92
On April 27 2010 11:16 Davee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 09:51 prodiG wrote:
On April 27 2010 09:41 MasterReY wrote:
Why are the 2 and 4 mains MUCH bigger than 8 and 10?

camera angle and my hand-symmetry


I saw this on the map design thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG-6yCfH0S8

Yeah I figured out how to do that after the map was done, I think I might go back and make sure everything's all even and fix the border sometime...
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
May 07 2010 23:30 GMT
#93
UPDATE:
version 1.7 is now up! check out the new overhaul on the map!
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Dankmids
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States316 Posts
May 07 2010 23:44 GMT
#94
Looks great, but add more doodads and make it look more SC2 like, but looks amazing! Maybe this one will be chosen to be a ladder map would be great.
"Alright, Lets poop out a daily" Day9- Daily #203
Blinn
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom68 Posts
May 07 2010 23:47 GMT
#95
In my opinion you should spend more time on careful placement of textures and doodads. If you open up Steppes or Temple you'll see the ridiculous amount of detail (foliage generation helps this out on Forest tilesets). Looks solid so far, though.
2 Fav Things? Team Melee & Bjornebryggs!
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
May 07 2010 23:49 GMT
#96
On May 08 2010 08:44 Dankmids wrote:
Looks great, but add more doodads and make it look more SC2 like, but looks amazing! Maybe this one will be chosen to be a ladder map would be great.

This always was really the only big road block for me, I'm just not sure how to use them well
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Cirno
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada168 Posts
May 08 2010 00:05 GMT
#97
looks awesome bro =)
NrG.Cirno
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
May 08 2010 04:07 GMT
#98
Version 1.8 is up!

It's pretty~*~*
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Marksman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Malaysia523 Posts
May 08 2010 04:23 GMT
#99
Sweet looking, nice work!
I live by the LoL
R4ptur3d
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada206 Posts
May 09 2010 05:50 GMT
#100
Awesome map bro its totally awesome and chill maybe you should totally try making maps bro
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 330
Hyuk 282
910 108
Yoon 43
Bale 29
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Icarus 9
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor400
crisheroes261
Other Games
ceh9457
WinterStarcraft405
Happy275
PiGStarcraft239
Sick208
Livibee166
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2369
League of Legends
• Stunt509
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 31m
Stellar Fest
5h 31m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.