• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7674 users

TeamLiquid Social Media - Page 3

Forum Index > News
104 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Dugrok
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada377 Posts
November 19 2010 13:58 GMT
#41
On November 19 2010 21:41 Nyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2010 21:17 101TFP wrote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hate how these stupid buttons start popping up on every single site on the interwebz. So incredibly useless and RHGHGRHG.

I like that you keep trying to improve this site, but I have a personal aversion against these .. things.

TL keeps going the direction of all the other main stream gaming sites

I don't get why TL needs "more exposure", it's not a commercial site, is it?
TL has always been a small but tight community, but this will just further loosen that up.


When Battle.net does it, it's EVIL, but when TL does it, it's ok?

They're not doing the same thing.

Not that what b.net did was bad, people were just scared that everyone could see them through facebook.
enzym
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany1034 Posts
November 19 2010 14:01 GMT
#42
On November 19 2010 22:45 Klive5ive wrote:
Well this is good news for TL and the SC community.
You can't fight the inevitability of these sites as much as I dislike them.

This pretty much.
I detest people who can't refrain from using fb and find their reasons for using it rather ridiculous, but a lot of people do it nontheless and thus a lot of publicity is to be gained for people offering a service or product.

Youtube is entertaining while twitter condenses various streams of information to your own. I use both of them and they are really informative.

Good to see TL making progess (not that I thought TL was lacking in any way).
"I fart a lot, often on my gf in bed, then we roll around laughing for 5 mins choking in gas." — exog // "…be'master, the art of reflection. If you are not a thinking man, to what purpose are you a man at all?" — S. T. Coleridge
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 14:17:49
November 19 2010 14:16 GMT
#43
No link to nevake?
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
November 19 2010 14:25 GMT
#44
This is pretty cool I guess.

Just kidding I hate all social media =( The only people I want to share TL stuff with is other people that go on TL
Try another route paperboy.
Taosu
Profile Joined August 2010
Ukraine1074 Posts
November 19 2010 14:27 GMT
#45
Sad to see this. The "share this" button is one of the most evil inventions in the interwebz.
Also fan of Hyuk, Pure, free, Action, Stats, Leta, Horang2, Snow, Flying, Shuttle, Movie, Paralyze
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 14:38:40
November 19 2010 14:38 GMT
#46
does anyone have a legitimate argument for why this is a bad thing other than a misplaced hate for social media with no reasonable explanation?

it tilts me so hard when people say "sad to see this" just because it targets a demographic they're not a part of.

either its a good thing, or it doesn't affect you. those are the only options.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 14:45:11
November 19 2010 14:44 GMT
#47
On November 19 2010 23:38 mOnion wrote:
either its a good thing, or it doesn't affect you. those are the only options.


Or you have a reasonable argument against it...

which I don't have, but I am pretty sure they are out there. I don't like it that much, but it simply doesn't affect me besides that these shiny buttons everywhere annoy me. But I really don't care enough. As long as it is good for TL and SC2, I am fine.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 14:55:42
November 19 2010 14:52 GMT
#48
Youtube and Twitter I have absolutely nothing against. Facebook on the other hand...eeeeh.

Oh well, I subscribed, liked and I will definitely follow these and help spread the word (Which I've done already to several of my friends). Good luck!

And also, what does people have against Twitter really? You choose yourself whom to follow so it basicly has no down sides at all. I mean, you could choose to just follow team liquid for that matter. And remain all anonymous.
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
November 19 2010 14:56 GMT
#49
On November 19 2010 21:56 FarbrorAbavna wrote:
Brilliant stuff, the more exposure for starcraft the better!

Show nested quote +
On November 19 2010 21:29 Glasse wrote:
On November 19 2010 21:17 mOnion wrote:
On November 19 2010 21:16 Glasse wrote:
oh god tl is selling itself to dumb social networking


ya thats it, brilliant analysis


i'm sorry that i don't like facebook or twitter?

i'm not a 14 year old girl with add that needs to post her whole life on internet


If you actually used Facebook or twitter(or visited, dont need an account to read twitter feeds) you would know that all kinds of people use them. But you dont, so you dont know anything what you're talking about so here is a tip: dont talk about what you dont know, makes you look silly(which goes for anyone talking about what they dont know whatever it may be).


i was talking more about facebook than twitter btw, should have mentionned that, sorry.

idc about twitter, facebook is a terrible thing that should probably be killed because of multiple reasons i won't state here because this is not a debate thread.
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
November 19 2010 14:58 GMT
#50
I just noticed those yesterday and followed you guys on all of them. :D
Yay Teamliquid!
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
ci_esteban
Profile Joined April 2010
United States217 Posts
November 19 2010 14:59 GMT
#51
Nevake fighting! Seriously who is it that posts up all the BW videos? If I wasn't a poor student I would totally compensate that person in some way. Huge contribution to keeping BW alive and well.
ThatsNoMoon
Profile Joined March 2010
Mexico344 Posts
November 19 2010 15:09 GMT
#52
Love that you used the reddit alien :D
./wave from /r/starcraft!

We love TL.net <3 the premier source for starcraf esports.
I'll be sure to spread the word about TL like an STD :D
Got neurosis from Artosis cause you bunker rushed my heart GG baby, lets go crazy cause the game's about to start
crfty
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States174 Posts
November 19 2010 15:12 GMT
#53
Thanks for posting this! I only knew of the Facebook page before this.
Electric.Jesus
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany755 Posts
November 19 2010 15:17 GMT
#54
After just reading that insurance companies abuse facebook data to spy on people's risk behavior and charge higher prices for people whose facebook profile says they like extreme sports, I can only say f*** facebook. Hence, could not care less about the facebook integration. Twitter seems a good idea, though.
"Sir, the enemy has us sourrounded" - "Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!"
NIIINO
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Slovakia1320 Posts
November 19 2010 15:24 GMT
#55
im there : )
crazeman
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
664 Posts
November 19 2010 15:47 GMT
#56
Next feature: Real ID for TL!

I'm just kidding. I subscribed on youtube, but I deleted my facebook account a while back
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 18:03:30
November 19 2010 15:55 GMT
#57
On November 19 2010 21:17 101TFP wrote:
I don't get why TL needs "more exposure", it's not a commercial site, is it?
TL has always been a small but tight community, but this will just further loosen that up.


No, TL is not a commercial site. Maybe, just maybe it's nice to have a means to spread what you're passionate about and introduce people to the scene.

TL used to be a small, tight community, but as a whole it certainly isn't anymore. I wouldn't even have called it that when I joined.

I don't understand how this can be anything but beneficial. There is just no argument. With the influx of new users we have seen more incredible songs, pieces of art, OPs, and of course, girl blogs, than ever before. The baddies get hammered into oblivion, no big deal.

On November 19 2010 21:31 Merikh wrote:
Is there a possibility to get this added to each thread?


Yes, I would like this as well ^ ^
KTY
AJMcSpiffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1154 Posts
November 19 2010 16:08 GMT
#58
Followed on Facebook and Youtube! I don't have a twitter, but if I ever do get one I'll make sure to follow on there too. I love the new exposure, the more people who discover this site, the better.
If the quarter was in your right hand, that would've been micro
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 19 2010 16:26 GMT
#59
Let me know when Facebook is bought out by TL. We could use TL quality mods over there.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Heimatloser
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany1494 Posts
November 19 2010 16:33 GMT
#60
can facebook now follow my steps while im on teamliquid.net?

guess you better update the privacy site
All what KT currently needs is a Zerg and a second Terran
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 376
Leta 208
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 51
ZergMaN 33
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 31
Noble 13
yabsab 11
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor37
Other Games
summit1g9252
olofmeister428
Sick212
Nina69
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush985
• Jankos500
• Stunt485
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 31m
Replay Cast
15h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.