• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

Mafia VIII [GG] - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 107 Next
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
May 18 2009 02:44 GMT
#541
On May 18 2009 11:29 Tricode wrote:
Mynock, i was curious, why not keep him alive? (For now he maybe the best choice but if we find a better choice to lynch then move onto them.)

We can just ignore him and if he is a dt we can try to use his r/c asap.

And if Mafia kill him, meh he is going to die anyway right?

Hmm, i know there is negative things about doing this, but i am just throwing it out there as just a thought.


Thought you were watching a redskins game with family or something. Or is that over?
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 18 2009 02:44 GMT
#542
it's baseball season?
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 18 2009 02:47 GMT
#543
On May 18 2009 11:44 LucasWoJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 11:29 Tricode wrote:
Mynock, i was curious, why not keep him alive? (For now he maybe the best choice but if we find a better choice to lynch then move onto them.)

We can just ignore him and if he is a dt we can try to use his r/c asap.

And if Mafia kill him, meh he is going to die anyway right?

Hmm, i know there is negative things about doing this, but i am just throwing it out there as just a thought.


Thought you were watching a redskins game with family or something. Or is that over?


Was watching Redwings. Apparently it started at 3pm eastern standard time.

When it finished, my cousin kinda left at 7eastern standard time. Then I went to best buy for this special thing they were having.

Got me a free mini laptop moues and I won $50 bestbuy gift certificate in a raffle they had.

I been catching up on the posts and putting my thoughts. Though right now I'm still really geeked and surprised i won.

I was the first number called.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 18 2009 02:47 GMT
#544
Hey nemY, if you really wanted to prove that you're a DT, you'd place your vote on me. Let's hope that starts the bandwagon I'm expecting.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 18 2009 02:48 GMT
#545
Ace I dont understand your point: do you think Nemy is mafia? or the traitor?. If he is the traitor then theres 0 interest to lynch him. As I posted Nemy is clearly no blue.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 18 2009 02:48 GMT
#546
On May 18 2009 11:47 0cz3c wrote:
Hey nemY, if you really wanted to prove that you're a DT, you'd place your vote on me. Let's hope that starts the bandwagon I'm expecting.


I'll vote for you, after you get 10 votes for me ;p deal?
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
May 18 2009 03:00 GMT
#547
On May 18 2009 11:37 Ace wrote:
FFS don't you motherfuckers ever learn? Stop thinking about "what if he's blue" and just fucking READ the thread.

This is like Folca part 2.


Dude when Folca roleclaimed, he did it with the backup accusation that he had rolechecked someone (you) and that they turned up red. We had to lynch Folca first, because it was the only way to verify that his claim was truthful while also revealing the accused's (your) alignment, i.e. it was the most efficient action.

Nemy hasn't made any rolecheck accusations, and has only claimed to be a dt. The only information we could ostensibly gain from lynching Nemy would be:

a) whether he was telling the truth or not
b) maybe some insight into the position of certain players, now that we have knowledge of Nemy's role and can see how they reacted to his claim.

I believe our situation is only surficially similar to Folca v. Ace from Mafia 3.

In addition, I don't doubt that the mafia will want to kill Nemy, because leaving a potential DT alive is quite simply dangerous to them. Why do we want to do their work for them? If Nemy stays alive and produces no useful information that we would expect from a detective, then can't we kill him anyway? If he lives to Night 2, will he not probably be rolechecked anyhow?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
May 18 2009 03:01 GMT
#548
oh, Ace is doing the "you guys suck so I'm not playing" thing again. cool.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 18 2009 03:01 GMT
#549
On May 18 2009 09:10 Ace wrote:
I'd tl:dr your post Ver, but I just masturbated and got a sudden burst of energy.

I'll also only address the part of your post directly with my name in it, since if a post doesn't include my name I skip it.

Show nested quote +

Ace is taking this too far. He had his rope. He had his opportunity to go appear innocent. And he hung himself on it. It is not in the town's interests to lynch Nemy. Because here's the thing, we don't want to lynch the traitor. The traitor has no ACTUAL power. The traitor's only power is influence and words. He can cause mass chaos. But if we know who the traitor is, he is POWERLESS. Nemy is not mafia unless he is a sacrifice. That means we have no reason to lynch him! Yet Ace is going all out trying to get this.

Look at this from a behavior standpoint: Mafia are the ones who are this aggressive. See RoL and Attackzerg trying to get Ace lyched/discredited in BC's first game. Now for a direct comparison: remember when Ace defended mikeymoo in Caller's game (Ace was innocent so was Mikeymoo)? He was voracious in defending mikeymoo, but he was not voracious in lynching BC even though BC was full of BS. Yes he wanted BC lynched but he didn't go crazy like he is now. Because that's a sure sign of mafia behavior: being overaggressive to get a lynch.

In case anyone wants to relate to the Folca/Ace scenario, that is a completely different thing. Because then Folca roleclaimed with a specific intent to prove something, i,e that Ace was mafia. Thus in that circumstance Ace's logic train is true and the correct choice of action (and he would've done it if he was townie I'm sure). Because if you lynch the accuser you know everything about the accused role. However, now here Nemy just plain roleclaimed. WHY ON EARTH WOULD WE LYNCH HIM? WE GET NO BENEFIT. NOTHING.

Under the present circumstances there is NO reason to lynch Nemy.

Ace you screwed up. This is not Savior sense. This is not to the benefit of the town.

And you people who agree with his logic (mikeymoo, bockit), you guys better think through exactly what he's recommending. Game 3 and now are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Furthermore, the Ace voting train, you guys are all suspect. You people are clearly trying to push him into mayor over me. Not gonna happen. I'll dissect through suspects in a bit.


Sorry - but this is where you fucked up. I've said it plenty of times, I'm aggressive because it's how I feel like being. Whether I'm townie or Mafia I play with a free conscience because I honestly don't think anybody can read anything I do and you've just proven my point. You can also ask Mr.BabyHands - I've played an aggressive townie style before. It's not a Mafia trait at all.

Now onto your analysis of nemy. You've failed to point out something significant: The difference between this game and the game with BC was that I pointed out that BC might be the Village Idiot hence we don't even care what happens to him. The real danger is lynching mikeymoo because we have no information about him based on what BC did. This scenario is different as there is no one being accused - this is just a role claim at a bad time.

What also makes this different is that unlike when Empyrean claimed DT on Day 1, nemy lied. In Mafia 2 I had no reason to lynch Empyrean as soon as I got Mayor because empyrean only claimed to be a DT and didn't say anything about having a way to prove it. So we just let him be.

nemy got caught in a lie. Badly. See the difference? If nemy was a DT that just played his hand wrong we could surely just say ok buddy, no office for you and keep things hush after that. He lied on got caught and that changes everything as an innocent doesn't have to lie to the town on information that would help us greatly. Hell, he STILL hasn't even given it to us and when asked he tried to be cool like me - but failed.

Also if nemy is a traitor - of course we lynch him. Do we have a better suspect? I don't think so. If he's a traitor that means he isn't working for the town which means he should die. Simple, really.

See how all these scenarios are different? Nothing anyone says can explain why nemy lied. Nothing. So he gets the lynch. As for my vote train - meh. Whats so suspect about it? People know a good candidate when they see one.

As for me being buddy/buddy with Mynock - what's the problem? I've supported him in every game I've played and there's no secret about it. I don't even have any clue what his role could possibly be but I've said this so many times - there isn't any reliable way to find out anybody's role right now so I base my votes off of ABILITY. Since I believe Mynock is one of the best candidates I voted for him. go ahead and try to analyze that, you'll end up like Versatile and we see how her logic worked out.

So once again I'll state your analysis has FAILED. Based on pure playing ability myself and Mynock should be in office over anyone else, with the exception of maybe BC. Showtime! and Caller do better outside of leadership roles.

I'm interested in hearing your retort to this post.


Good.

This is what I wanted to see. You can rest assured that I'll update the mafia %'s accordingly.

I didn't make a lynch post like I did with Mandalor/Scaramanga two games ago. I made a provocative post.

I still think Showtime is the best candidate for office (besides caller/bc) but after seeing this I'm pretty happy with the chance of your innocence and I'd like to see you in office (over mynock).

As for Nemy:

I agree he lied. If you noticed I made sure to call him out asap. However, I still think it's such a boneheaded play to make if he's mafia unless he's offered up as a sacrifice.

I also think it's a bad idea to lynch even a confirmed traitor, much less an ambigious one. Remember, traitor counts towards the town's winning numbers and does not help us get any closer to killing the mafia. The only thing the traitor can do is vote with the mafia (IF he knows who the mafia are). I agree voting for Nemy for office is retarded. But at the same time I want the mafia to waste their kill forcing our decision (or letting him prove himself innocent/guilty by staying alive). Why should we waste our KP on this when we can make the mafia waste KP?

The only reason we should is if he's mafia. But I just cannot fathom a situation outside of offering him up as bait to prove someone innocent for him to be mafia. His posts are just so DUMB. Like he could've even called out mafia members as ppl who messaged him and they both could've fabricated pm's. But he didn't. I can't see him being mafia at all.

For Mayor voting:

Can someone point me to an updated list.

Remember I called out both Ace AND Mynock.

Several people have switched from Ace. Guys, feel free to switch back. I still want Showtime elected but I don't think there are enough votes.

However, Mynock's voters have mostly stayed there even though they are online. That is a pretty big indication of something fishy.

Bigger question@ Ace:

What do you think of MBH? He's smart enough to know that a simple vote and run is going to get him looked at. So what's his story?
Liquipedia
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 18 2009 03:05 GMT
#550
On May 18 2009 12:01 Ver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 09:10 Ace wrote:
I'd tl:dr your post Ver, but I just masturbated and got a sudden burst of energy.

I'll also only address the part of your post directly with my name in it, since if a post doesn't include my name I skip it.


Ace is taking this too far. He had his rope. He had his opportunity to go appear innocent. And he hung himself on it. It is not in the town's interests to lynch Nemy. Because here's the thing, we don't want to lynch the traitor. The traitor has no ACTUAL power. The traitor's only power is influence and words. He can cause mass chaos. But if we know who the traitor is, he is POWERLESS. Nemy is not mafia unless he is a sacrifice. That means we have no reason to lynch him! Yet Ace is going all out trying to get this.

Look at this from a behavior standpoint: Mafia are the ones who are this aggressive. See RoL and Attackzerg trying to get Ace lyched/discredited in BC's first game. Now for a direct comparison: remember when Ace defended mikeymoo in Caller's game (Ace was innocent so was Mikeymoo)? He was voracious in defending mikeymoo, but he was not voracious in lynching BC even though BC was full of BS. Yes he wanted BC lynched but he didn't go crazy like he is now. Because that's a sure sign of mafia behavior: being overaggressive to get a lynch.

In case anyone wants to relate to the Folca/Ace scenario, that is a completely different thing. Because then Folca roleclaimed with a specific intent to prove something, i,e that Ace was mafia. Thus in that circumstance Ace's logic train is true and the correct choice of action (and he would've done it if he was townie I'm sure). Because if you lynch the accuser you know everything about the accused role. However, now here Nemy just plain roleclaimed. WHY ON EARTH WOULD WE LYNCH HIM? WE GET NO BENEFIT. NOTHING.

Under the present circumstances there is NO reason to lynch Nemy.

Ace you screwed up. This is not Savior sense. This is not to the benefit of the town.

And you people who agree with his logic (mikeymoo, bockit), you guys better think through exactly what he's recommending. Game 3 and now are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Furthermore, the Ace voting train, you guys are all suspect. You people are clearly trying to push him into mayor over me. Not gonna happen. I'll dissect through suspects in a bit.


Sorry - but this is where you fucked up. I've said it plenty of times, I'm aggressive because it's how I feel like being. Whether I'm townie or Mafia I play with a free conscience because I honestly don't think anybody can read anything I do and you've just proven my point. You can also ask Mr.BabyHands - I've played an aggressive townie style before. It's not a Mafia trait at all.

Now onto your analysis of nemy. You've failed to point out something significant: The difference between this game and the game with BC was that I pointed out that BC might be the Village Idiot hence we don't even care what happens to him. The real danger is lynching mikeymoo because we have no information about him based on what BC did. This scenario is different as there is no one being accused - this is just a role claim at a bad time.

What also makes this different is that unlike when Empyrean claimed DT on Day 1, nemy lied. In Mafia 2 I had no reason to lynch Empyrean as soon as I got Mayor because empyrean only claimed to be a DT and didn't say anything about having a way to prove it. So we just let him be.

nemy got caught in a lie. Badly. See the difference? If nemy was a DT that just played his hand wrong we could surely just say ok buddy, no office for you and keep things hush after that. He lied on got caught and that changes everything as an innocent doesn't have to lie to the town on information that would help us greatly. Hell, he STILL hasn't even given it to us and when asked he tried to be cool like me - but failed.

Also if nemy is a traitor - of course we lynch him. Do we have a better suspect? I don't think so. If he's a traitor that means he isn't working for the town which means he should die. Simple, really.

See how all these scenarios are different? Nothing anyone says can explain why nemy lied. Nothing. So he gets the lynch. As for my vote train - meh. Whats so suspect about it? People know a good candidate when they see one.

As for me being buddy/buddy with Mynock - what's the problem? I've supported him in every game I've played and there's no secret about it. I don't even have any clue what his role could possibly be but I've said this so many times - there isn't any reliable way to find out anybody's role right now so I base my votes off of ABILITY. Since I believe Mynock is one of the best candidates I voted for him. go ahead and try to analyze that, you'll end up like Versatile and we see how her logic worked out.

So once again I'll state your analysis has FAILED. Based on pure playing ability myself and Mynock should be in office over anyone else, with the exception of maybe BC. Showtime! and Caller do better outside of leadership roles.

I'm interested in hearing your retort to this post.


Good.

This is what I wanted to see. You can rest assured that I'll update the mafia %'s accordingly.

I didn't make a lynch post like I did with Mandalor/Scaramanga two games ago. I made a provocative post.

I still think Showtime is the best candidate for office (besides caller/bc) but after seeing this I'm pretty happy with the chance of your innocence and I'd like to see you in office (over mynock).

As for Nemy:

I agree he lied. If you noticed I made sure to call him out asap. However, I still think it's such a boneheaded play to make if he's mafia unless he's offered up as a sacrifice.

I also think it's a bad idea to lynch even a confirmed traitor, much less an ambigious one. Remember, traitor counts towards the town's winning numbers and does not help us get any closer to killing the mafia. The only thing the traitor can do is vote with the mafia (IF he knows who the mafia are). I agree voting for Nemy for office is retarded. But at the same time I want the mafia to waste their kill forcing our decision (or letting him prove himself innocent/guilty by staying alive). Why should we waste our KP on this when we can make the mafia waste KP?

The only reason we should is if he's mafia. But I just cannot fathom a situation outside of offering him up as bait to prove someone innocent for him to be mafia. His posts are just so DUMB. Like he could've even called out mafia members as ppl who messaged him and they both could've fabricated pm's. But he didn't. I can't see him being mafia at all.

For Mayor voting:

Can someone point me to an updated list.

Remember I called out both Ace AND Mynock.

Several people have switched from Ace. Guys, feel free to switch back. I still want Showtime elected but I don't think there are enough votes.

However, Mynock's voters have mostly stayed there even though they are online. That is a pretty big indication of something fishy.

Bigger question@ Ace:

What do you think of MBH? He's smart enough to know that a simple vote and run is going to get him looked at. So what's his story?


If I was mafia and I got called out or w/e and wanted fellow mafia to verify the PMs I doubt they'd do it, simply on the basis that they don't want to EVER have a connection with me...
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
May 18 2009 03:07 GMT
#551
On May 18 2009 11:40 Tricode wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 11:33 fusionsdf wrote:
On May 18 2009 11:25 Mynock wrote:
Oh, forgot, why lynch nemY? I have said this a thousand times and will say it once more: confusion is BAD for the Town. nemY provided PLENTY of it. Look at the process of the elections. It was turned upside down with his help, and that's not a good thing. Also, he was lying. He might have innocent motives behind it, but he's just not helping his own cause nor Town. Even IF he is who he claims he is, he made some bad moves, and as a distraction, is best removed. If he turns out blue, that's too bad, but it's still better than lynch anybody on a hunch or random chances.


why not protect him with medics, get him to do a role check and post it and then kill him after?

That way if hes blue at least you get something out of it, and if hes mafia, he'll still be killed. It doesnt make a lot of sense to make him your first day lynch. If you lynch him first day and he turns out blue, I will be HIGHLY suspicious of you.



I don't really think he should have protection. He fucked up bad. We shouldn't be wasting our resources on him imo. What if he turns to be the traitor?

The whole point is, Nemy fucked up bad and there is a price to pay for that. Is his role that so important that we should give him a medic instead of someone else that could be more valuable? We only get 2 you know.

In either case, Nemy looks like he will either get lynched or killed off by mafia. if he doesn't w/e he could still be traitor or we can use his R/Cs and C/Cs as fast as we can. (if he is DT, this is not a guarantee)

If he is DT, then mafia basically have to waste all their killing power to kill him....we dont neccessarily have to protect him I guess, but what about this?

-medics do whatever the fuck they want to. They might protect nemy, they might protect someone else whatever.
-we leave nemy alive. At least this way mafia is forced to kill him and use up a hit if hes innocent. If we were to lynch him first night and hes innocent, we basically just gave mafia extra KP since now they dont have to kill nemy.
-if he somehow stays alive, we get him to do a roleclaim on someone and give us the results.
-we kill him some point after that.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 18 2009 03:28 GMT
#552
I've got to go out so I guess I find out the vote results when I get back.

I'm going to leave my vote on Showtime! in case people decide they want to avoid the murkiness surrounding Ver/Ace/Mynock atm and wish to join me on the cleanest candidate around!
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 03:30 GMT
#553
Wait a second...to all people switching to Ace: If too many votes go to Ace, Ver doesn't get mayor. Just checking to make sure you are all aware of this, if this is what you want.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 18 2009 03:52 GMT
#554
On May 18 2009 12:30 Incognito wrote:
Wait a second...to all people switching to Ace: If too many votes go to Ace, Ver doesn't get mayor. Just checking to make sure you are all aware of this, if this is what you want.

I want Ver there, thats why I switched from Ace. Im quite concerned about the pardoner but my priority is Ver in the Office.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 18 2009 03:59 GMT
#555
Ace - 6
-------
0cz3c <-- from Ver
Ver <-- from Caller
Malongo <-- from Fishball
mikeymoo <-- from Mynock
MrBabyHands
HeavOnEarth <-- from Abstain
Scamp <-- from nemY
Bockit <-- from Mynock
Mynock < -- from Ver
Ver <-- from Showtime!
Tricode <-- from Mynock

Abstain - 5
-----------
nemY
HeavOnEarth
Fishball <-- from Scaramanga
fusionsdf
HeavOnEarth <-- from nemY
Showtime!
infinity21
Incognito <-- from Ver

nemY - 5
--------
fusionsdf <-- from Abstain
HeavOnEarth <-- from Abstain
RebirthOfLegend
MTF <-- from Showtime!
Plexa
Scamp
L

Ver - 8
-------
BloodyC0bbler
Caller
Scaramanga
Mynock
0cz3c
dreamflower
RebirthOfLeGenD
Vivi57
iNfuNdiBuLuM
Incognito <-- from Showtime
Malongo <-- from Ace
LucasWoJ <-- from Mynock

BloodyC0bbler - 0
-----------------
Tricode

Showtime! - 1
-------------
Bockit
MTF
Incognito
Ver <-- from Ace
Bockit <-- from Ace

Mynock - 4
----------
LucasWoJ
mikeymoo
Ace
Amber[LighT]
Tricode <-- from BloodyC0bbler
Bockit <-- from Showtime!
0cz3c <-- from Ace
mikeymoo <-- from Ace

Fishball - 0
------------
Malongo

Caller - 0
----------
Ver

Scaramanga - 0
----------
Fishball


Total - 29
-----
Ver - 8
Ace - 6
nemY - 5
Mynock - 4
Showtime! - 1
Abstain - 5

Non-voters - 1
-----
Camlito


Voting will close in 30 minutes. Again, please send me your actions if you are a competitive candidate.
Uff Da
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 04:04 GMT
#556
Apparently we have 3 people who would vote for Showtime. If others did. Anyone else?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 18 2009 04:07 GMT
#557
Holy crap...Nemy is definitely to close for comfort with votes.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 18 2009 04:10 GMT
#558
On May 18 2009 13:04 Incognito wrote:
Apparently we have 3 people who would vote for Showtime. If others did. Anyone else?

Names and state the reasons clearly.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 18 2009 04:14 GMT
#559
oh sweet, just finished voting.
Well I pretty confused. On the bright side I get to figure out if I am an ass or a genius about NemY
I wish I remembered him from other games. I just remember thinking he flipped red once.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 18 2009 04:15 GMT
#560
On May 18 2009 13:07 Tricode wrote:
Holy crap...Nemy is definitely to close for comfort with votes.

not anymore.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 107 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft403
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft469
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 203
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4589
Counter-Strike
taco 661
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox741
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor746
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0315
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo535
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 6m
Online Event
8h 6m
FEL
13h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.