• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:07
CEST 11:07
KST 18:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9966 users

Mafia VIII [GG] - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 107 Next
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 00:33 GMT
#501
On May 18 2009 09:31 Bockit wrote:
EBWOP:

If nemy looks like he's going to get into office then I'll be going back to Ace as well.

Same here, except I will apply this to the next possible candidate at that point.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2009 00:42 GMT
#502
The G9 Mafia, 1 Year ago

I'M ABSTAINING FROM VOTING MAYOR AND IF YOU SIDE WITH TUX I'm KILLING YOU OFF BREAK. I KNOW FOR SURE SD GONNA GIVE ME EITHER THE ELDER ROLE OR THE VIGILANTE ROLE TO EVEN THIS SHIT OUT. TUX IS MAFIA AND IF VERSE SIDING WITH HIM OFF BREAK THEN SHE IS SUSPECT

NEW MAFIA PERCENTAGES:

TUX:80%
NARCI: 65%
VERSE: 55%
Dip: 20%

This all


The G9 Mafia, 1 Year ago
TY for letting me know who I am Murking the first night MISS.

I take this as you are siding with TUX irregardless of your PG vote. You're dead is hayle sistah. Say goodbye...

Townies get roles after mayor voting ends... Why as a mafia would any of you even speak to me at all.

New Mafia Percentage list

TUX: 85%
Narci: 75%
Miss: 70%
Verse: 65%
Dip: 15%


Now keep fucking jibba jabbing


The G9 Mafia, 1 Year ago
Tux please save it. You are Mafia and probably the godfather too. Never did I say I hope I get townie

So thats yoru 5th LIE

Keep talking
Geezus.

Listen I'm late for class

I ABSTAIN from the mayoral voting and I will bbl

New Mafia Percentages

TUX: 92%
Narci: 87%
MISS: 79%
Verse: 75%
Outlaw: 50%
Dip: 15%


Looks familiar doesn't it? Well shit of course it does!

On May 04 2009 17:27 Ace wrote:

Versatile and MBH were the only 2 I'd say are good enough to play with TL players. When I modded a game here a few of them from the site played and well they performed miserably. There's another guy from there who I'd try to get to play but he's a...very unorthodox player. One time he made a "mafia % list" where every time someone posted he'd update their % of being mafia (wtf). He was an innocent, and his list had all innocents on it. If you argued with him or called him a dumbass your % would jump by like 20% and he'd vote to lynch you ^_^


Pow Pow Pow!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2009 00:44 GMT
#503
On May 18 2009 09:32 mikeymoo wrote:
I'm concerned about the Ace bandwagon, too. I'm afraid that if he is mafia, that fingers are going to be pointed at me first, since I believe I was the first to switch to him.
Hell I might just abstain or possibly go back to Mynock, since I'm again more sure that he is NON-RED. That's pretty much the only criteria I'm trying to go off for the pardoner, as a mafia pardoner can eff things up pretty badly in late game.
Ace hasn't been acting too suspicious in my eyes, but all the sudden voting for him looks fishy.


Getting people paranoid and switching off of me is exactly what the Mafia want you to do. You voted with sound reasoning as I have done nothing suspicious this game. I've only accused one person of being Mafia with legit basis.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 00:47 GMT
#504
On May 18 2009 09:44 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 09:32 mikeymoo wrote:
I'm concerned about the Ace bandwagon, too. I'm afraid that if he is mafia, that fingers are going to be pointed at me first, since I believe I was the first to switch to him.
Hell I might just abstain or possibly go back to Mynock, since I'm again more sure that he is NON-RED. That's pretty much the only criteria I'm trying to go off for the pardoner, as a mafia pardoner can eff things up pretty badly in late game.
Ace hasn't been acting too suspicious in my eyes, but all the sudden voting for him looks fishy.


Getting people paranoid and switching off of me is exactly what the Mafia want you to do. You voted with sound reasoning as I have done nothing suspicious this game. I've only accused one person of being Mafia with legit basis.

Yes the Mafia would like to get me paranoid. But isn't it a bit too obvious of a tactic to start a bandwagon in order to accomplish that? It's really not worth their time, and every bandwagon jumper becomes a lynch target- something that they obviously want to avoid.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 00:48 GMT
#505
Ver is acting more than strange. He is acting strange but not mafia strange. I wonder if we have a role here we don't know about...or if he is traitor? Can't think of any other reasons he would act this way...
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
May 18 2009 00:54 GMT
#506
On May 18 2009 09:42 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
The G9 Mafia, 1 Year ago

I'M ABSTAINING FROM VOTING MAYOR AND IF YOU SIDE WITH TUX I'm KILLING YOU OFF BREAK. I KNOW FOR SURE SD GONNA GIVE ME EITHER THE ELDER ROLE OR THE VIGILANTE ROLE TO EVEN THIS SHIT OUT. TUX IS MAFIA AND IF VERSE SIDING WITH HIM OFF BREAK THEN SHE IS SUSPECT

NEW MAFIA PERCENTAGES:

TUX:80%
NARCI: 65%
VERSE: 55%
Dip: 20%

This all


Show nested quote +
The G9 Mafia, 1 Year ago
TY for letting me know who I am Murking the first night MISS.

I take this as you are siding with TUX irregardless of your PG vote. You're dead is hayle sistah. Say goodbye...

Townies get roles after mayor voting ends... Why as a mafia would any of you even speak to me at all.

New Mafia Percentage list

TUX: 85%
Narci: 75%
Miss: 70%
Verse: 65%
Dip: 15%


Now keep fucking jibba jabbing


Show nested quote +
The G9 Mafia, 1 Year ago
Tux please save it. You are Mafia and probably the godfather too. Never did I say I hope I get townie

So thats yoru 5th LIE

Keep talking
Geezus.

Listen I'm late for class

I ABSTAIN from the mayoral voting and I will bbl

New Mafia Percentages

TUX: 92%
Narci: 87%
MISS: 79%
Verse: 75%
Outlaw: 50%
Dip: 15%


Looks familiar doesn't it? Well shit of course it does!

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2009 17:27 Ace wrote:

Versatile and MBH were the only 2 I'd say are good enough to play with TL players. When I modded a game here a few of them from the site played and well they performed miserably. There's another guy from there who I'd try to get to play but he's a...very unorthodox player. One time he made a "mafia % list" where every time someone posted he'd update their % of being mafia (wtf). He was an innocent, and his list had all innocents on it. If you argued with him or called him a dumbass your % would jump by like 20% and he'd vote to lynch you ^_^


Pow Pow Pow!



Although I had a lot of time reading that and noticing the similarities, what exactly does this prove?

I'm sure there's been a mafia game somewhere where a mafioso ending one of his posts with "Pow Pow Pow!" or something you may have done. I somehow doubt it's characteristic of a mafioso to have a suspect list that they update regularly.
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 00:55 GMT
#507
Ace, I know you'd rather be in office than Mynock, but as I trust Mynock a little more than you (see 0cz3c in the voting thread), it'll have to be him that I vote for, and I don't think there's a way to sway me otherwise. That bandwagon was just far too organized and fast, and I'm not willing to take the risk, although you yourself do not seem suspicious to me, yet. You shouldn't have too much of a problem with this, as you yourself are advocating him, right?
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
May 18 2009 00:55 GMT
#508
EBWOP: Whoops, I completely misread the quote underneath it. I could have sworn you mentioned the guy you were referring to was a mafioso...my bad.
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 00:57 GMT
#509
Why has Ver disappeared all of a sudden...?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2009 00:58 GMT
#510
@LucasWoj: It proves Ver is trying to play differently, and in a way that frankly makes no sense.

@mikeymoo: Sure. I'm fine with Mynock getting in, but now I'm no longer fine with Ver as he just royally fucked up his analysis. So now he's shown he isn't thinking about the right things and wouldn't be a good fit for the town so I'd rather Mynock, myself or even BC in that spot. Ver just lost a lot of credibility with me.

As for the bandwagon how does that say anything about me? If people bandwagon to vote me in office notice it was AFTER posted about nemy. Hence, it's not a fishy bandwagon as those people had legit reasoning to vote. Don't be scared because people are throwing the word around - tell them to fuck off and do something useful like look for Mafia.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 01:00 GMT
#511
It's just that it was SO fast. Perhaps that is a consequence of the 'veteran' game that I'm not yet accustomed to.
I agree with you on Ver, the % thing just seems so bogus and useless.

My mafia list:
mikeymoo 0%
Everyone else 0-100%
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
May 18 2009 01:01 GMT
#512
On May 18 2009 09:57 Incognito wrote:
Why has Ver disappeared all of a sudden...?


I don't think he left/disappeared. I'm assuming he's typing up a response to Ace + some other posts, a reply that's probably lengthy.
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 01:03 GMT
#513
He doesn't respond to my pms = fishy. Anyway bbl guys.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2009 01:03 GMT
#514
On May 18 2009 10:00 mikeymoo wrote:
It's just that it was SO fast. Perhaps that is a consequence of the 'veteran' game that I'm not yet accustomed to.
I agree with you on Ver, the % thing just seems so bogus and useless.

My mafia list:
mikeymoo 0%
Everyone else 0-100%


It's because people recognize a good leader when they see it. There was nothing fishy about people voting for me. Also remember it seemed so fast because a lot of people are around right now and voting will close pretty soon. What's more fishy is the people getting paranoid that I might actually make it into office.

Odd how these things work out huh?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 18 2009 01:15 GMT
#515
Ver ver! what's my mafia %?
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 18 2009 01:29 GMT
#516
I already did the job for him on you HeavOnEarth. You're confirmed mafia.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 18 2009 01:53 GMT
#517
what the hell is going on here...?

where did those percentages come from? and what's with the massive flame war here? Can't we all just get along...? And could we also get a vote tally?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 18 2009 01:55 GMT
#518
On May 18 2009 10:53 Caller wrote:
what the hell is going on here...?

where did those percentages come from? and what's with the massive flame war here? Can't we all just get along...? And could we also get a vote tally?

Lazy vote tally coming up!

Total - 29
-----
Ver - 7
Mynock - 6
nemY - 5
Ace - 4
Showtime! - 2
Abstain - 6
Uff Da
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 18 2009 01:59 GMT
#519
On May 18 2009 10:53 Caller wrote:
what the hell is going on here...?

where did those percentages come from? and what's with the massive flame war here? Can't we all just get along...? And could we also get a vote tally?



I'm seeing a lot of questions; I'm not seeing any answers.

I can provide this town with answers...provided I get elected into office, of course.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 02:01 GMT
#520
Ace why do you want to lynch nemY if you get into office? I think it would be much better to lynch Ver. If nemY is traitor we can just ignore him.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 107 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 183
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1046
Mind 902
Larva 610
ggaemo 600
Stork 329
Leta 200
Bisu 193
PianO 169
Killer 45
Hyuk 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
Sexy 23
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
sorry 13
Hm[arnc] 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS65
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5243
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1232
• Jankos1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
53m
Online Event
1h 53m
FEL
6h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.