• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10272 users

Mafia VIII [GG] - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 107 Next
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 17 2009 23:42 GMT
#481
I will update this regularly so the town can have a guide as to who I think is innocent and guilty.

Mafia list:

Ace 95%
mrbabyhands 92%
Mynock 90%
MTF 80%
L 78%
Infinity21 70%

Traitor:
Nemy 90%

Innocents list:
Caller 97%
BC 93%
Malongo 85%
Tricode 84%
Lucaswoj 83%
Incognito 80%
Fusionsdf 77%
Liquipedia
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 17 2009 23:47 GMT
#482
Other than sidetracking yourself by talking about Ace/Mynock being not innocent and then offering to lynch Showtime when you know he's townie...exactly why do you think he's innocent? And are you suggesting lynching him and also electing him pardoner? You don't want a pardoner do you...
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 17 2009 23:51 GMT
#483
On May 18 2009 08:42 Ver wrote:
I will update this regularly so the town can have a guide as to who I think is innocent and guilty.

Mafia list:

Ace 95%
mrbabyhands 92%
Mynock 90%
MTF 80%
L 78%
Infinity21 70%

Traitor:
Nemy 90%

Innocents list:
Caller 97%
BC 93%
Malongo 85%
Tricode 84%
Lucaswoj 83%
Incognito 80%
Fusionsdf 77%


Denied.

I think BC is very fishy. L is almost certainly innocent. Either LucasWoJ or Malongo are fishy. Incognito is fishy. I also think the Mafia isn't acting too organized this time, or at least aren't rowing for office as hard. The reason? You.

I wasn't really impressed by your post Ver. Neither am I impressed by that list, but it will prove useful. There are way too many assesments I disagree with on there, and knowing my own position I can assume I'll be more correct here. I'll agree with nemY, Tricode and Infinity tho. That's about it. Way too many differences for my liking. I don't quite understand why the difference would be so strong though. Would we be looking at the same picture and see completely different things? Not likely if you're innocent.

But what bugs me most is the way you play it now, which is almost identical to you being called out last game, and responding with a huge post. And suddenly you have a change of heart and want both Ace and me out? That's not confusing at all!
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 17 2009 23:53 GMT
#484
Update time!

Mafia list:

Ace 95%
Mynock 93%
mrbabyhands 92%
MTF 80%
L 78%
Infinity21 70%

Traitor:
Nemy 90%

Innocents list:
Caller 97%
BC 93%
Malongo 85%
Tricode 84%
Lucaswoj 83%
Incognito 80%
Fusionsdf 77%
Liquipedia
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 17 2009 23:53 GMT
#485
WHAT???? You say MTF is 80% mafia along with L at 78%, yet you say everyone voting for nemY is almost assuredly town. And MTF and L both voted for nemY.

And fusionsdf has posted like once. He posted one word I think. And yet he's 77% innocent?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 17 2009 23:55 GMT
#486
On May 18 2009 08:35 Mynock wrote:
Ver disappeared (no feedback whatsoever, he's essentially running on his name alone now). Ace is always a solid vote (good player, and there's only 1/5 chance he's mafia to begin with even before the roles are given out). I'm active and trying to react to whatever comes up.


Oh man, please never say anything like this again. This was my reasoning for voting for Qatol in the last game and we all know how that turned out...
Cheese is good for you!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 17 2009 23:59 GMT
#487
Would we be looking at the same picture and see completely different things? Not likely if you're innocent.


Most fail post ever IMO.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 18 2009 00:00 GMT
#488
I couldn't help but notice that I'm not on that list. Does that mean that I create my own special category? Or do you not take 100% into account?
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 18 2009 00:05 GMT
#489
It means you're an enigma, wrapped in mystery.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 00:08 GMT
#490
Also if L is indeed mafia we might have a clue L's quote is "D". That is all thats in his profile and his name doesn't mean much. Qatol killed Pyrr with a bow. A bow can look like a "D".
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 18 2009 00:09 GMT
#491
I see what you did there.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I have already announced my candidacy for mayor. Not really sure what's holding the votes back.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2009 00:10 GMT
#492
I'd tl:dr your post Ver, but I just masturbated and got a sudden burst of energy.

I'll also only address the part of your post directly with my name in it, since if a post doesn't include my name I skip it.


Ace is taking this too far. He had his rope. He had his opportunity to go appear innocent. And he hung himself on it. It is not in the town's interests to lynch Nemy. Because here's the thing, we don't want to lynch the traitor. The traitor has no ACTUAL power. The traitor's only power is influence and words. He can cause mass chaos. But if we know who the traitor is, he is POWERLESS. Nemy is not mafia unless he is a sacrifice. That means we have no reason to lynch him! Yet Ace is going all out trying to get this.

Look at this from a behavior standpoint: Mafia are the ones who are this aggressive. See RoL and Attackzerg trying to get Ace lyched/discredited in BC's first game. Now for a direct comparison: remember when Ace defended mikeymoo in Caller's game (Ace was innocent so was Mikeymoo)? He was voracious in defending mikeymoo, but he was not voracious in lynching BC even though BC was full of BS. Yes he wanted BC lynched but he didn't go crazy like he is now. Because that's a sure sign of mafia behavior: being overaggressive to get a lynch.

In case anyone wants to relate to the Folca/Ace scenario, that is a completely different thing. Because then Folca roleclaimed with a specific intent to prove something, i,e that Ace was mafia. Thus in that circumstance Ace's logic train is true and the correct choice of action (and he would've done it if he was townie I'm sure). Because if you lynch the accuser you know everything about the accused role. However, now here Nemy just plain roleclaimed. WHY ON EARTH WOULD WE LYNCH HIM? WE GET NO BENEFIT. NOTHING.

Under the present circumstances there is NO reason to lynch Nemy.

Ace you screwed up. This is not Savior sense. This is not to the benefit of the town.

And you people who agree with his logic (mikeymoo, bockit), you guys better think through exactly what he's recommending. Game 3 and now are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Furthermore, the Ace voting train, you guys are all suspect. You people are clearly trying to push him into mayor over me. Not gonna happen. I'll dissect through suspects in a bit.


Sorry - but this is where you fucked up. I've said it plenty of times, I'm aggressive because it's how I feel like being. Whether I'm townie or Mafia I play with a free conscience because I honestly don't think anybody can read anything I do and you've just proven my point. You can also ask Mr.BabyHands - I've played an aggressive townie style before. It's not a Mafia trait at all.

Now onto your analysis of nemy. You've failed to point out something significant: The difference between this game and the game with BC was that I pointed out that BC might be the Village Idiot hence we don't even care what happens to him. The real danger is lynching mikeymoo because we have no information about him based on what BC did. This scenario is different as there is no one being accused - this is just a role claim at a bad time.

What also makes this different is that unlike when Empyrean claimed DT on Day 1, nemy lied. In Mafia 2 I had no reason to lynch Empyrean as soon as I got Mayor because empyrean only claimed to be a DT and didn't say anything about having a way to prove it. So we just let him be.

nemy got caught in a lie. Badly. See the difference? If nemy was a DT that just played his hand wrong we could surely just say ok buddy, no office for you and keep things hush after that. He lied on got caught and that changes everything as an innocent doesn't have to lie to the town on information that would help us greatly. Hell, he STILL hasn't even given it to us and when asked he tried to be cool like me - but failed.

Also if nemy is a traitor - of course we lynch him. Do we have a better suspect? I don't think so. If he's a traitor that means he isn't working for the town which means he should die. Simple, really.

See how all these scenarios are different? Nothing anyone says can explain why nemy lied. Nothing. So he gets the lynch. As for my vote train - meh. Whats so suspect about it? People know a good candidate when they see one.

As for me being buddy/buddy with Mynock - what's the problem? I've supported him in every game I've played and there's no secret about it. I don't even have any clue what his role could possibly be but I've said this so many times - there isn't any reliable way to find out anybody's role right now so I base my votes off of ABILITY. Since I believe Mynock is one of the best candidates I voted for him. go ahead and try to analyze that, you'll end up like Versatile and we see how her logic worked out.

So once again I'll state your analysis has FAILED. Based on pure playing ability myself and Mynock should be in office over anyone else, with the exception of maybe BC. Showtime! and Caller do better outside of leadership roles.

I'm interested in hearing your retort to this post.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2009 00:13 GMT
#493
On May 18 2009 08:42 Ver wrote:
I will update this regularly so the town can have a guide as to who I think is innocent and guilty.

Mafia list:

Ace 95%
mrbabyhands 92%
Mynock 90%
MTF 80%
L 78%
Infinity21 70%

Traitor:
Nemy 90%

Innocents list:
Caller 97%
BC 93%
Malongo 85%
Tricode 84%
Lucaswoj 83%
Incognito 80%
Fusionsdf 77%


quoting this for the epic fail pic I will post later
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
May 18 2009 00:19 GMT
#494
On May 18 2009 08:53 Ver wrote:
Update time!

Mafia list:

Ace 95%
Mynock 93%
mrbabyhands 92%
MTF 80%
L 78%
Infinity21 70%

Traitor:
Nemy 90%

Innocents list:
Caller 97%
BC 93%
Malongo 85%
Tricode 84%
Lucaswoj 83%
Incognito 80%
Fusionsdf 77%


The only person I agree with on that entire list is MrBabyHands.

I'm very uncertain as to why you have L and I both so high up there when it contradicts what you said about Nemy. This indicates that you assume we've been charged with a role of confusing the town whilst simultaneously being among those that are "almost assuredly town".

Your methods confuse me and knowing where at least my cards lie, I know they are flawed.
Think. :)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2009 00:24 GMT
#495
That percentage guilty list is the exact same style a Mafia player from the forum me and MBH played on used. He had these giant posts, with all kinds of reasonings as to why someone was guilty, and everytime you argued with him he'd call you a dumb gump and up your %.

Holy shit doesn't this look familiar

(^_^)

Funny thing about that guy - he was wrong on every single person in his list.

Oh my Ver, you should drop this act now. It's not a good trend to follow.

(v_v)
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 00:25 GMT
#496
(\_/)
( '.' )
(")(")
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 18 2009 00:26 GMT
#497
Changed my vote again to showtime, from ace. I've made it pretty clear from early on that I want showtime in office this time around, I only left because it seemed a lost cause. It looks like it's picked up a bit so I'm back on his train.

Regardless of the rest of Ver's post (I still have to decide what I think about that) I want an innocent in office and I think that since Ver is pretty much guaranteed at this point (we haven't been able to knock any of his voters off even when trying to stop the nemy train) I'd like to disrupt any potential mafia plans involving Ace/Mynock (the other contenders, not saying you are mafia, rather that you could be, so why not get rid of you both from the equation) and swap in showtime at the last minute.

Putting this out there now, if it looks like mynock will get in over ace during the hopeful transition of votes to showtime I'll be swapping back.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 18 2009 00:27 GMT
#498
Will Showtime! be back before the election is over? I hope so...
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 18 2009 00:31 GMT
#499
EBWOP:

If nemy looks like he's going to get into office then I'll be going back to Ace as well.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 00:32 GMT
#500
I'm concerned about the Ace bandwagon, too. I'm afraid that if he is mafia, that fingers are going to be pointed at me first, since I believe I was the first to switch to him.
Hell I might just abstain or possibly go back to Mynock, since I'm again more sure that he is NON-RED. That's pretty much the only criteria I'm trying to go off for the pardoner, as a mafia pardoner can eff things up pretty badly in late game.
Ace hasn't been acting too suspicious in my eyes, but all the sudden voting for him looks fishy.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 107 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 183
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1046
Mind 902
Larva 610
ggaemo 600
Stork 329
Leta 200
Bisu 193
PianO 169
Killer 45
Hyuk 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
Sexy 23
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
sorry 13
Hm[arnc] 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Reynor92
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1267
Other Games
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS60
crisheroes45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5388
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1232
• Jankos1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
51m
Online Event
1h 51m
FEL
6h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.