• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:07
CEST 11:07
KST 18:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9966 users

Mafia VIII [GG] - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 107 Next
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 17 2009 21:44 GMT
#441
Well gee, now I have to change my vote.
Cheese is good for you!
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 17 2009 22:00 GMT
#442
From the voting thread...
On May 18 2009 06:51 Ace wrote:
what? when did I lie?!


I don't think we could fill a book chronicling your lies.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 17 2009 22:03 GMT
#443
I feel uncomfortable about Ver since he really isn't doing what he says he would be doing. Traitor? Maybe. But that's besides the point. This L/Ace argument is getting us nowhere. And you both know it. I doubt nemY is mafia. On the other hand, I do have doubts on Ver/BC. I really don't trust Showtime! in a position where he is not able to be confirmed. And if Ace is going to act this way as mayor he probably shouldn't be mayor.

The thing is, if nemY is DT I would be ok with him being mayor/pardoner. Yes its good to protect key players. But these key players are generally hard to figure out. And on top of that, a lot of information can come from their deaths, assuming they take those precautions. However, a dead DT isn't worth all that much.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
May 17 2009 22:04 GMT
#444
For reference:

On May 18 2009 05:46 MrBabyHands wrote:
I vote for Ace
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 17 2009 22:04 GMT
#445
Go ahead and write the Table of Contents then since you're so interested in posting all of a sudden.

In fact you should stop trying to derail the thread about me and focus on how far your body will dangle.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
May 17 2009 22:06 GMT
#446
On May 18 2009 07:04 Ace wrote:
Go ahead and write the Table of Contents then since you're so interested in posting all of a sudden.

In fact you should stop trying to derail the thread about me and focus on how far your body will dangle.


Right now you have the most votes.

I don't know what the rest of the town thinks, but IMO lynching Nemy first is a bad idea.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
May 17 2009 22:06 GMT
#447
EBWOP: i say this because you are implying here that you will lynch him first
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 17 2009 22:09 GMT
#448
On May 18 2009 07:03 Incognito wrote:
I feel uncomfortable about Ver since he really isn't doing what he says he would be doing. Traitor? Maybe. But that's besides the point. This L/Ace argument is getting us nowhere. And you both know it. I doubt nemY is mafia. On the other hand, I do have doubts on Ver/BC. I really don't trust Showtime! in a position where he is not able to be confirmed. And if Ace is going to act this way as mayor he probably shouldn't be mayor.

The thing is, if nemY is DT I would be ok with him being mayor/pardoner. Yes its good to protect key players. But these key players are generally hard to figure out. And on top of that, a lot of information can come from their deaths, assuming they take those precautions. However, a dead DT isn't worth all that much.

So why not vote for me? XD

I' m neutral XD
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 17 2009 22:11 GMT
#449
^^You have no chance of winning.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 17 2009 22:14 GMT
#450
On May 18 2009 07:04 Ace wrote:
Go ahead and write the Table of Contents then since you're so interested in posting all of a sudden.

In fact you should stop trying to derail the thread about me and focus on how far your body will dangle.


Don't have the time to do it right now; would like to point out that in a Mafia 3 game when Folca outed Ace, Ace successfully manipulated the town into getting Folca lynched
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 17 2009 22:16 GMT
#451
Oh don't worry, I've already stated I have every intention of lynching you. No need to convince anyone of anything because you already got caught lying. Big time.

If I don't do it, I'm sure anyone else who gets Mayor would too.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 17 2009 22:46 GMT
#452
On May 18 2009 07:14 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 07:04 Ace wrote:
Go ahead and write the Table of Contents then since you're so interested in posting all of a sudden.

In fact you should stop trying to derail the thread about me and focus on how far your body will dangle.


Don't have the time to do it right now; would like to point out that in a Mafia 3 game when Folca outed Ace, Ace successfully manipulated the town into getting Folca lynched

Lynching Folca was the correct decision, and even as a townie in that game, I still stand by that, and Ace has posted pages and pages since then justifying why you always lynch the guy r/cing.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 17 2009 22:48 GMT
#453
On May 18 2009 06:42 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 06:29 Ace wrote:
no, because unlike you I didn't say I had multiple messages from people asking about my role.

You got caught lying. And now you're trying to avoid the situation. All my lynching efforts are pointing squarely at you from now on.


Wait... you didn't want to lynch me before this? jk I don't get why you want my PMs so bad seeing as how they are merely exchanges between Incog and myself on who we feel are mafia candidates... something I'd rather not detail to the public. Incog can verify this if he feels like it.

-As for the lying situation... yes I got caught lying. Last time I checked this game revolves a lot around deceit and dishonesty. It'll be interesting to read this game once it's over and see who was full of more shit: me? or you? (although we both know how that's going to turn out don't we?)



Frustrates me so much. If you are innocent there is no real reason for you to lie. The moment you realized you did something so stupid you might as well have come out telling the truth.

The only people who really need to be deceit and dishonest are mafia and those guys who are trying to lure mafia out.

What was the point of even lying to the town?
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 17 2009 22:49 GMT
#454
This is true, he has, except theres one little snag out of all the games it has happened. This primarily the top players TL has. A strat like this is well, too beginner, even for nemy, there is far more to this than is being said, untop of that, ace has gotten random votes swapped to him near last minute.

Way to fishy
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 17 2009 22:49 GMT
#455
Why is nobody responding to my post? Either it is correct or it is flawed, I don't think you can have no opinion about it...
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 17 2009 22:49 GMT
#456
On May 18 2009 07:46 mikeymoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 07:14 nemY wrote:
On May 18 2009 07:04 Ace wrote:
Go ahead and write the Table of Contents then since you're so interested in posting all of a sudden.

In fact you should stop trying to derail the thread about me and focus on how far your body will dangle.


Don't have the time to do it right now; would like to point out that in a Mafia 3 game when Folca outed Ace, Ace successfully manipulated the town into getting Folca lynched

Lynching Folca was the correct decision, and even as a townie in that game, I still stand by that, and Ace has posted pages and pages since then justifying why you always lynch the guy r/cing.


This.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 17 2009 22:52 GMT
#457
This what? Is why you swtiched voting to Ace 20 minutes ago and said you were going to post an explanation, only to take 20 minutes to quote someone and write one word???
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 17 2009 22:54 GMT
#458
On May 18 2009 07:49 Incognito wrote:
Why is nobody responding to my post? Either it is correct or it is flawed, I don't think you can have no opinion about it...



Because you didn't consider me as a serious candidate for pardoner. Who wouldn't ignore you?



Owned Bockit.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 17 2009 22:54 GMT
#459
On May 18 2009 07:03 Incognito wrote:
I feel uncomfortable about Ver since he really isn't doing what he says he would be doing. Traitor? Maybe. But that's besides the point. This L/Ace argument is getting us nowhere. And you both know it. I doubt nemY is mafia. On the other hand, I do have doubts on Ver/BC. I really don't trust Showtime! in a position where he is not able to be confirmed. And if Ace is going to act this way as mayor he probably shouldn't be mayor.

The thing is, if nemY is DT I would be ok with him being mayor/pardoner. Yes its good to protect key players. But these key players are generally hard to figure out. And on top of that, a lot of information can come from their deaths, assuming they take those precautions. However, a dead DT isn't worth all that much.


Nemy is either retardedly dumb townie, or part of a brilliant mafia plan. As I doubt he is this dumb, I'm leaning towards red, but I also believe either mynock or ace is possibly red as well.

Nemy, if a dt, has just fucked town royally.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 17 2009 22:56 GMT
#460
BC:

About pardoner and why I voted mynock before I went to bed. 1) I wasn't aware that he'd asked for pardoner, thanks for pointing that out. 2) I was more concerned with someone other than nemy getting in. I felt the need to put my vote on the candidate most likely to do that and I was unsure if I'd sleep past the voting deadline. So I voted Mynock over Ace because he was a vote up on Ace.

I've since changed my vote from Mynock to Ace because I would prefer Ace to get into power, also it moves ver to pardoner, mynock out of the running and ace to mayor, which is significantly different to the votes as they stood for the majority of the election, which I'm hoping if it's disrupted any mafia plans will bring a scurry of vote changing that we can look at after the election is over.

Nemy:
Why won't you post the pms? I'd understand if it was just one guy asking you to do it, but it's pretty much everyone who's playing.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 107 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 183
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1046
Mind 902
Larva 610
ggaemo 600
Stork 329
Leta 200
Bisu 193
PianO 169
Killer 45
Hyuk 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
Sexy 23
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
sorry 13
Hm[arnc] 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS65
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5243
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1232
• Jankos1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
54m
Online Event
1h 54m
FEL
6h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.