• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7103 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 06 2008 23:52 GMT
#1190
I vote for Ace.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-07 03:39:38
November 07 2008 03:38 GMT
#1240
Wouldn't it make more sense at this point to split the Ace list up, following fusion/Nightmare's plan? He's going to get lynched anyways, but at least this way we have better odds.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 07 2008 04:01 GMT
#1243
T__T

What have I done?

fusion, let's wait and see what other people say.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-07 04:16:28
November 07 2008 04:15 GMT
#1248
On November 07 2008 13:13 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 13:11 bumatlarge wrote:
SEE ACE IS COVERING IT UP!

I exchanged Ace pms during the whole folca/him episode, and I had the honor of him replying to the wrong person.

Just vigi the man for a free mafia.

ok but if hes innocent we lynch you next, ok?

I support this.

But what if he is a DT or something and thought that this cute facade would throw suspicion off of him? Can we risk that?

On November 07 2008 13:14 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 13:11 bumatlarge wrote:
SEE ACE IS COVERING IT UP!

I exchanged Ace pms during the whole folca/him episode, and I had the honor of him replying to the wrong person.

Just vigi the man for a free mafia.


You don't reply to a PM and send it to the wrong person. If you reply, you already have the person in the address, so you have to manually change it in order to "accidentally" send it to somebody else.

So what you're saying is either Ace faked it all the way or they are both Mafia and bum was trying to point a finger away from himself early in the game by faking it...
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-07 04:21:10
November 07 2008 04:20 GMT
#1250
On November 07 2008 13:17 Mynock wrote:
Just Ace having his fun... I told you to dismiss everything he says... All those role-claims he did included.

Isn't it possible that the latter option I stated is true also? I can see a Mafia going out of their way to make the most out of a bad turn of events (losing Ace).

EDIT: In this scenario bum would be the one faking it, and I doubt Ace is stupid enough to suggest something like this.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 07 2008 06:37 GMT
#1272
On November 07 2008 15:35 Jimtudor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 15:03 Jimtudor wrote:
And certainly not roles, i never said that. If you do, I just said analysis or anything you want to say anonymously. Why would anyone pm their roles to me.


Lol, that's ironic of course now that i look at it. Just why the hell would anyone pm roles to strangers....sigh.

Is this some elaborate facade to make us believe you're a vet and not a mafia? Because it's kind of failing.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 07 2008 06:44 GMT
#1274
On November 07 2008 15:38 XCetron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2008 15:37 fanatacist wrote:
On November 07 2008 15:35 Jimtudor wrote:
On November 07 2008 15:03 Jimtudor wrote:
And certainly not roles, i never said that. If you do, I just said analysis or anything you want to say anonymously. Why would anyone pm their roles to me.


Lol, that's ironic of course now that i look at it. Just why the hell would anyone pm roles to strangers....sigh.

Is this some elaborate facade to make us believe you're a vet and not a mafia? Because it's kind of failing.


Ace said hes a vet.

Lol... You start a sentence with "Ace said..." and you expect me to believe anything that follows?
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 07 2008 06:48 GMT
#1276
On November 07 2008 15:47 Jimtudor wrote:
there will be nothing there because there is nothing there.

Epic.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 08 2008 21:41 GMT
#1342
On November 09 2008 06:34 Amber[LighT] wrote:
* Denotes people who didn't vote on Day 1

1.imDerek*
6. XCetron
19. araav
33. Yogurt
37. KH1031*
43. Plexa
44. KF91
45. FakeSteve[TPR]
49. [GiTM]-Ace
50. G.s)NarutO

Only two people have never voted even once. That's not overly helpful since it will be hard to formulate clues based upon their user names. Derek is easier than KH at least.

You should count abstaining as not voting.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 09 2008 07:03 GMT
#1406
On November 09 2008 15:25 Chuiu wrote:To finish Mandalor off he pulled the blade all the way to the other end of his stomach.

Doesn't this sound kind of like a harakiri? Granted it's not suicide, but it's might be a direction we could go on in the clue.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 09 2008 07:05 GMT
#1407
On November 09 2008 15:58 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2008 15:43 fusionsdf wrote:
Far behind Mynocks house Yogurt and Mandalor went clue hunting. They spotted a set of foot prints, which perked their curiosity since only one mafia was at the scene of the crime. Following the set downhill they came across two individuals. Before either towns person could inquire about their presence behind Mynocks house both individuals charged towards them. With no weapons between them two fist fights broke out. Yogurt tripped his opponent and went to grab him on the ground except his hand was burned by his opponent. Clutching it in pain his defense was down and he paid greatly for it. His opponent tripped him also to the ground and quickly got up to his feet, with time to spare he picked the best place to strike and crushed Yogurt's chest. Mandalor was having just as little luck with his opponent and things got worse when it turned into a knife fight. His agile opponent grabbed Mandalor on the shoulder and pulled him close as he plunged the dagger in one side of Mandalors stomach. To finish Mandalor off he pulled the blade all the way to the other end of his stomach.


so it looks like 2 mafia in one?

and something to do with fire or burning?

seems to have a lot to do with duality
(two sets of footsteps, knife on both sides)

or could this be 2 mafia?

one with fire, one with duality?
if its fist fights, we can assume they are humanoid, so while that doesnt rule out animal clues, it does mean they arent being used (probably) in this case.

the mafia who burned him (I dont think its going to be something as straightforward as fire) also appears to be very quick


seeing as well, two of the two dead mafia seemed to have rather, insanely strong clues pointed towards them,
Scorch would fit the bill of a link to fire and burning
and Midnight Gladius for a link to a knife as per his image in his profile
or araav as he has a zealot in his profile, and we all know a zealot has two blades

for the link to who killed bumatlarge, it seems to be that another martial artist fought him, and as i said, going by how the clues seemed to be obvious ones, id nominate naruto as well, naruto is a shinobi in a manga, who would have the ability to fight with martial arts


edit: as per duality reference, infundibulum's profile has a dog with two tennis balls, and a link to a game called gladiatus hero of rome which would explain the knives

Wow, those are pretty fucking good o:
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 01:21 GMT
#1481
## I vote to lynch Midnight Gladius
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:34:55
November 10 2008 03:30 GMT
#1511
IMPORTANT NEWS

someone has PMed me claiming to be a detective, and they used a role check on fusionsdf

he is mafia

(if you believe the PM, which I do, since mafia doesnt gain a ton by faking it)

so do we switch votes tonight, or lynch midnight gladius and lynch fusionsdf tomorrow?

tl;dr: fusionsdf is mafia
---

Does anyone find this asinine finger pointing as stupid as I do?

Mafia does gain a ton, because like I said before they are simply working to dilute the suspects list with people who aren't mafia. They saw that MG is getting a lot of votes, didn't want to lose KP, and now have faked a PM claiming I am Mafia. Everyone bandwagons because fusionsdf posted it in the thread, I get lynched, flip green, and their KP remains the same for one more night.

Let us work off of clues, not random PMs that are just as likely to be BS Mafia plots as real DT PMs.

EDIT: And it's just as likely that fusionsdf made up this whole PM story in order to do the same thing, to take attention away from other likely candidates for at least another day or two. Hmm, let's see, who could that be? Any of the following:

Scorch
BloodyCobbler
MidnightGladius, most of all.

Can anyone find any clues linked to me, at all? Probably not. Why? Because I'm not Mafia. Can we find clues linked to those 3 individuals? Yes. Why? Because they are probably Mafia.

THINK before you BANDWAGON, people.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 03:40 GMT
#1514
On November 10 2008 12:32 fusionsdf wrote:
um

its not finger pointing

its a DT rolecheck. If its correct, you die and we are down a mafia.

If its a lie, I already have systems in place to make the name of the 'DT' public. In which case that mafia will die.

Either way, a mafia is dying tonight (probably) or tomorrow (if all else fails)

And what if you are a Mafia and the name of the DT is another townie (hopefully a blue), so when I turn up green (since you know I'm not Mafia), you make everyone lynch the supposed DT, who will also turn up green/blue. Kind of a beneficial circumstance, especially if someone trusted you early on like they trusted Ace and PM'd you information on our roles.

Here is what I suspect is happening:

DT PMs fusionsdf, tells him he is DT. Tells him the roles of people he has checked. Whether he checked me or not is unimportant, fusionsdf knows that I am definitely green/blue because HE is Mafia. fusionsdf makes this post claiming that I am a Mafia. Everyone supports it because OH MA GAWD BANDWAGON BASED ON FUSIONS' WORD LAWL. I get lynched, turn up green. fusionsdf can't be blamed by the town, since he was just the mouthpiece, right? So, fusionsdf reveals the name of the DT, DT gets lynched. Turns up blue. The town realizes they have been fucked in the ass because they lost a DT and a townie in exchange for 1 Mafia, over a (probably, assuming no vigi intervention) 2 day period. Mafia has the same KP this whole time, whittling down the town. In the end, the town has wasted 2 lynches and killed only 1 Mafia. Mafia wins, gg no re.

Are you all really so blind in your bandwagon that you can't see this?
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 03:46 GMT
#1519
Also, is no one suspicious why I was specifically supposedly rolechecked? Is there any evidence pointing towards me? Am I an important townie, misleading people left and right, trying to get them to vote for people who have turned up green? No. THAT in itself makes this whole ploy evident to me. Then again, I know for sure that I am a green, whereas you sheep do not.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 03:51 GMT
#1521
On November 10 2008 12:45 Bockit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 12:40 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:32 fusionsdf wrote:
um

its not finger pointing

its a DT rolecheck. If its correct, you die and we are down a mafia.

If its a lie, I already have systems in place to make the name of the 'DT' public. In which case that mafia will die.

Either way, a mafia is dying tonight (probably) or tomorrow (if all else fails)

And what if you are a Mafia and the name of the DT is another townie (hopefully a blue), so when I turn up green (since you know I'm not Mafia), you make everyone lynch the supposed DT, who will also turn up green/blue. Kind of a beneficial circumstance, especially if someone trusted you early on like they trusted Ace and PM'd you information on our roles.

Here is what I suspect is happening:

DT PMs fusionsdf, tells him he is DT. Tells him the roles of people he has checked. Whether he checked me or not is unimportant, fusionsdf knows that I am definitely green/blue because HE is Mafia. fusionsdf makes this post claiming that I am a Mafia. Everyone supports it because OH MA GAWD BANDWAGON BASED ON FUSIONS' WORD LAWL. I get lynched, turn up green. fusionsdf can't be blamed by the town, since he was just the mouthpiece, right? So, fusionsdf reveals the name of the DT, DT gets lynched. Turns up blue. The town realizes they have been fucked in the ass because they lost a DT and a townie in exchange for 1 Mafia, over a (probably, assuming no vigi intervention) 2 day period. Mafia has the same KP this whole time, whittling down the town. In the end, the town has wasted 2 lynches and killed only 1 Mafia. Mafia wins, gg no re.

Are you all really so blind in your bandwagon that you can't see this?


Except if the dt is legit and pm'd fusion and fusion is mafia then the dt is dead anyway as nobody knows his name for paramedics to save and mafia will definitely kill him tonight. If this is the scenario the dt is lost anyay so it's just tossing up between you and fusion.

That said, this situation is so implausible it's not funny. Why would a REAL dt (because this situation you're describing requires a REAL dt) pm a random townie with FALSE information (which is what is required if you are green/blue as per the circumstances you describe), he is risking everything for NO GAIN (town lynches a blue/green instead of a red) and also his own life when he is so important.

You misunderstand. A real DT PM'd him about some finding he had, trusting fusionsdf to be his mouthpiece (without rolechecking HIM first, obviously, kind of like how people PM'd Ace). Fusions is a Mafia, and finds out that _____ is a DT. He puts out false information to stall the town's lynches, get rid of a DT, and a green/blue (me) at the same time. After what happened with Ace, is it really so hard to imagine? Come on Bockit, I thought you would understand at least the theory behind this.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:54:50
November 10 2008 03:52 GMT
#1522
On November 10 2008 12:50 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2008 14:49 Chuiu wrote:

Many in the crowd were excessively enthusiastic about the lynching and many were grave and quiet.


*Points finger at fanatacist*



FanatIcism, maybe.

Fanatacist, no. It's a bastardization of a Russian word that me and my friends used as a band name back in the day.

EDIT:

On November 10 2008 12:45 fusionsdf wrote:
well there is another factor which makes this unlikely, but I cant reveal it to town, because that would benefit mafia.

fanatacist, if a real DT PMed me a name, and I take that name and replace it with fanatacist, the DT can speak up and say a) this original target is mafia and b) fusionsdf changed the target, so he is mafia as well.

then we trade 2 mafia for a green and a blue

yeah

not a good deal for the mafia

How convenient.

I'm assuming they didn't PM you a name but a list analysis. If it was a name and you did that, he would have done as you just described.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 04:00 GMT
#1526
On November 10 2008 12:55 Bockit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 12:51 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:45 Bockit wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:40 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:32 fusionsdf wrote:
um

its not finger pointing

its a DT rolecheck. If its correct, you die and we are down a mafia.

If its a lie, I already have systems in place to make the name of the 'DT' public. In which case that mafia will die.

Either way, a mafia is dying tonight (probably) or tomorrow (if all else fails)

And what if you are a Mafia and the name of the DT is another townie (hopefully a blue), so when I turn up green (since you know I'm not Mafia), you make everyone lynch the supposed DT, who will also turn up green/blue. Kind of a beneficial circumstance, especially if someone trusted you early on like they trusted Ace and PM'd you information on our roles.

Here is what I suspect is happening:

DT PMs fusionsdf, tells him he is DT. Tells him the roles of people he has checked. Whether he checked me or not is unimportant, fusionsdf knows that I am definitely green/blue because HE is Mafia. fusionsdf makes this post claiming that I am a Mafia. Everyone supports it because OH MA GAWD BANDWAGON BASED ON FUSIONS' WORD LAWL. I get lynched, turn up green. fusionsdf can't be blamed by the town, since he was just the mouthpiece, right? So, fusionsdf reveals the name of the DT, DT gets lynched. Turns up blue. The town realizes they have been fucked in the ass because they lost a DT and a townie in exchange for 1 Mafia, over a (probably, assuming no vigi intervention) 2 day period. Mafia has the same KP this whole time, whittling down the town. In the end, the town has wasted 2 lynches and killed only 1 Mafia. Mafia wins, gg no re.

Are you all really so blind in your bandwagon that you can't see this?


Except if the dt is legit and pm'd fusion and fusion is mafia then the dt is dead anyway as nobody knows his name for paramedics to save and mafia will definitely kill him tonight. If this is the scenario the dt is lost anyay so it's just tossing up between you and fusion.

That said, this situation is so implausible it's not funny. Why would a REAL dt (because this situation you're describing requires a REAL dt) pm a random townie with FALSE information (which is what is required if you are green/blue as per the circumstances you describe), he is risking everything for NO GAIN (town lynches a blue/green instead of a red) and also his own life when he is so important.

You misunderstand. A real DT PM'd him about some finding he had, trusting fusionsdf to be his mouthpiece (without rolechecking HIM first, obviously, kind of like how people PM'd Ace). Fusions is a Mafia, and finds out that _____ is a DT. He puts out false information to stall the town's lynches, get rid of a DT, and a green/blue (me) at the same time. After what happened with Ace, is it really so hard to imagine? Come on Bockit, I thought you would understand at least the theory behind this.


I misinterpreted what you meant then. Except again, you're missing something important there. The real dt can now speak up. In fact, if this is the case (that fusion is a mafia and is putting forward the false name), I ask for the dt to speak up so that we don't lose a green/blue. If this is the correct scenario, you are going to die anyway (fusion is a mafia and you are now known as a dt). If this happens (the dt who pm'd fusion calls out fusion as a liar), you're clean fanatacist. I have my doubts at this stage.

You probably wrote this as I made my edit above, so I will just restate that it is possible that the DT sent a list analysis and not a specific name. It was probably an incriminating analysis for a Mafia (fusionsdf) to pull this out of the hat, although like I also mentioned earlier, wasting time, greens, and a DT for the sake of ONE Mafia (while other suspects like MG and whoever is on this list keep on living) is more than worth it. There is no real reason for me to be a DT either, I don't see where you pulled that from. I am not a DT, I am not Mafia, I am just a townie who can see through the shit curtain being pulled down to cover up MG as soon as that bandwagon started rolling, probably clearer than many of you because I am obviously not going to be joining a bandwagon to lynch myself since I know I'm green.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 04:03 GMT
#1528
On November 10 2008 12:57 Bockit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 12:52 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:50 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On November 02 2008 14:49 Chuiu wrote:

Many in the crowd were excessively enthusiastic about the lynching and many were grave and quiet.


*Points finger at fanatacist*



FanatIcism, maybe.

Fanatacist, no. It's a bastardization of a Russian word that me and my friends used as a band name back in the day.


Why do people keep using this argument of what their names *actually* mean, to them. How you interpret your name is completely irrelevant to how Chuiu interprets it. he doesn't know the backstory, he might only see a word that looks very similar to fanaticist. You're not the first to do this too. The clue is pretty damning.

I understand this point, but the spelling is not the same. Cat and hat are off by one letter, does that make one of them a possible clue for the other? No. If you want me to look up clues in this fashion I'm sure I can give you a rather long list of names where you change one or two letters to make it apply to a phrase in Chuiu's post.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 04:05 GMT
#1529
On November 10 2008 13:02 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 13:00 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:55 Bockit wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:51 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:45 Bockit wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:40 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:32 fusionsdf wrote:
um

its not finger pointing

its a DT rolecheck. If its correct, you die and we are down a mafia.

If its a lie, I already have systems in place to make the name of the 'DT' public. In which case that mafia will die.

Either way, a mafia is dying tonight (probably) or tomorrow (if all else fails)

And what if you are a Mafia and the name of the DT is another townie (hopefully a blue), so when I turn up green (since you know I'm not Mafia), you make everyone lynch the supposed DT, who will also turn up green/blue. Kind of a beneficial circumstance, especially if someone trusted you early on like they trusted Ace and PM'd you information on our roles.

Here is what I suspect is happening:

DT PMs fusionsdf, tells him he is DT. Tells him the roles of people he has checked. Whether he checked me or not is unimportant, fusionsdf knows that I am definitely green/blue because HE is Mafia. fusionsdf makes this post claiming that I am a Mafia. Everyone supports it because OH MA GAWD BANDWAGON BASED ON FUSIONS' WORD LAWL. I get lynched, turn up green. fusionsdf can't be blamed by the town, since he was just the mouthpiece, right? So, fusionsdf reveals the name of the DT, DT gets lynched. Turns up blue. The town realizes they have been fucked in the ass because they lost a DT and a townie in exchange for 1 Mafia, over a (probably, assuming no vigi intervention) 2 day period. Mafia has the same KP this whole time, whittling down the town. In the end, the town has wasted 2 lynches and killed only 1 Mafia. Mafia wins, gg no re.

Are you all really so blind in your bandwagon that you can't see this?


Except if the dt is legit and pm'd fusion and fusion is mafia then the dt is dead anyway as nobody knows his name for paramedics to save and mafia will definitely kill him tonight. If this is the scenario the dt is lost anyay so it's just tossing up between you and fusion.

That said, this situation is so implausible it's not funny. Why would a REAL dt (because this situation you're describing requires a REAL dt) pm a random townie with FALSE information (which is what is required if you are green/blue as per the circumstances you describe), he is risking everything for NO GAIN (town lynches a blue/green instead of a red) and also his own life when he is so important.

You misunderstand. A real DT PM'd him about some finding he had, trusting fusionsdf to be his mouthpiece (without rolechecking HIM first, obviously, kind of like how people PM'd Ace). Fusions is a Mafia, and finds out that _____ is a DT. He puts out false information to stall the town's lynches, get rid of a DT, and a green/blue (me) at the same time. After what happened with Ace, is it really so hard to imagine? Come on Bockit, I thought you would understand at least the theory behind this.


I misinterpreted what you meant then. Except again, you're missing something important there. The real dt can now speak up. In fact, if this is the case (that fusion is a mafia and is putting forward the false name), I ask for the dt to speak up so that we don't lose a green/blue. If this is the correct scenario, you are going to die anyway (fusion is a mafia and you are now known as a dt). If this happens (the dt who pm'd fusion calls out fusion as a liar), you're clean fanatacist. I have my doubts at this stage.

You probably wrote this as I made my edit above, so I will just restate that it is possible that the DT sent a list analysis and not a specific name. It was probably an incriminating analysis for a Mafia (fusionsdf) to pull this out of the hat, although like I also mentioned earlier, wasting time, greens, and a DT for the sake of ONE Mafia (while other suspects like MG and whoever is on this list keep on living) is more than worth it. There is no real reason for me to be a DT either, I don't see where you pulled that from. I am not a DT, I am not Mafia, I am just a townie who can see through the shit curtain being pulled down to cover up MG as soon as that bandwagon started rolling, probably clearer than many of you because I am obviously not going to be joining a bandwagon to lynch myself since I know I'm green.

if it was just a vague list check that I altered, I could kill the DT quietly instead

its the choice between getting a blue for free, or sacrificing a red for a blue and a green

doesnt make much sense

If the DT saw that you didn't speak up about his information he would understand that you are Mafia, and would then have TWO important pieces of information to reveal to the town if it came down to that.
Peace~
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1916
910 56
Bale 29
sorry 25
ZergMaN 17
Aegong 14
Noble 10
Icarus 9
yabsab 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox635
C9.Mang0166
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1240
Other Games
summit1g7108
PiGStarcraft273
ArmadaUGS136
Maynarde131
Sick126
Livibee78
ViBE52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick586
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2244
League of Legends
• Lourlo1357
• Rush1206
• Stunt458
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 57m
OSC
6h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
OSC
17h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.