• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8056 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 04:25 GMT
#4684
vivax are tyou still around? I want to talk
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 04:28 GMT
#4686
On March 08 2024 13:26 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 13:22 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:37 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.

In that specific case, the logic to which she arrives at the marv townread, not the attempt itself


That looks like standard mafia fare to me.

Lots of waffling about nothing important to land on an important town read for your own survival.

Comparing CopCake with that game: https://tl.net/forum/mafia/586368-chezinu-streaks-mafia?user=CopCake&view=all

I think it's pretty different. In this current game, she talks very freely, posts stuff like this even when unprompted. The other game doesn't contain a weird theory, just "faking to be town" with "normal analysis, with sometimes some fake confrontation or anger. And even then, nothing that comes to the level of interaction she had this game, like when she bumped into you D1, rayn N1, Slam D2 as examples ...

This is reflected in the filter size too: 19 pages in this game (in the middle of D2) vs 9 pages in that game (lynched D4)


<333333333333


Copcake did I read you correctly earlier today that you were hesitant to lynch oats hence all your questions to slam>
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 04:45 GMT
#4691
The one night of the week I have time to stay up late and eveyrone else goes to bed.

Oh well this bottle of bourbon won't drink itself lol

Rels, Cop, DP how are you?

copcake I swear I'm not obsessed with you, please just answer me regarding your questions of slam about his oats check. I'm trying to come to grips with the impossible rn.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 04:47 GMT
#4693
On March 08 2024 13:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 13:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The one night of the week I have time to stay up late and eveyrone else goes to bed.

Oh well this bottle of bourbon won't drink itself lol

Rels, Cop, DP how are you?

copcake I swear I'm not obsessed with you, please just answer me regarding your questions of slam about his oats check. I'm trying to come to grips with the impossible rn.


I'm enjoying chatting with Jealous in the mason chat and staying out of the thread a bit to be honest.

Fair, you kids have fun lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 05:03 GMT
#4700
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

Sigh, this was another person I owe a read through on. guess I'll do that now
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 05:44 GMT
#4710
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

I also slogged through her filter and the biggest thing that stood out was her days long tunnel of DP. That's easy to maintain as town and easy to maintain as scum imo. Town bc you just 100% think you're right and scum bc you don't need to try very hard. That said I do think she's still fairly in line with her meta from the town that I remember. I think she's wrong about DP but not in a scum way.

At the end of the day I see more scum in VE/Marv at this point.

Don't even ask me about oats rn, I need to sleep on that.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 06:03 GMT
#4713
On March 08 2024 14:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 14:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

I also slogged through her filter and the biggest thing that stood out was her days long tunnel of DP. That's easy to maintain as town and easy to maintain as scum imo. Town bc you just 100% think you're right and scum bc you don't need to try very hard. That said I do think she's still fairly in line with her meta from the town that I remember. I think she's wrong about DP but not in a scum way.

At the end of the day I see more scum in VE/Marv at this point.

Don't even ask me about oats rn, I need to sleep on that.


Why is marv mafia?

I can answer this tomorrow, I'm going to bed now but it's almost entirely a meta read based on effort and activity. I was hoping my mason with palmar would help sort some of that out but it's been rather useless so far.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 16:14 GMT
#4880
On March 08 2024 12:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

How serious are you about this vote?


I think 4 mafia were on Trfel now. Marv can wait
My vote is on jat.

What has pushed JAT ahead of Marv in your eyes?

I finally did a decent read of JAT and I think I know why youve got some of the reads the way they are
i dont think you're 100% right but I might be understanding someo f your thought process

Vivax I still wanna know if I was following your thought process on JAT correctly.

What do you think of this VE push?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 16:31 GMT
#4884
On March 09 2024 01:21 CopCake wrote:
MZ, i dont wanna be mean but I answered your question.

Did it help somehow with your reads?

I understand you were confused about slam's choice. I was trying to figure out if that stemmed purely from questioning slam or if it was also driven by a townread of Oats.

I think it helped. The biggest thing for me right now are the amount of people who voted Oats while calling him town. People caveating their votes like that is making me second guess some things.

At least you decided to scum read him based on the NKs after I asked you the questions yesterday morning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 16:58 GMT
#4901
On March 09 2024 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:21 CopCake wrote:
MZ, i dont wanna be mean but I answered your question.

Did it help somehow with your reads?

I understand you were confused about slam's choice. I was trying to figure out if that stemmed purely from questioning slam or if it was also driven by a townread of Oats.

I think it helped. The biggest thing for me right now are the amount of people who voted Oats while calling him town. People caveating their votes like that is making me second guess some things.

At least you decided to scum read him based on the NKs after I asked you the questions yesterday morning.

… do you not think he looks town and are you not voting for him?

I thought his case on me was a little opportunistic but a lot of the stuff after that has looked better/town than anything else he's posted this game. I am voting him because I think he's going to flip red bc the math says so. Notice I'm not voting him and saying "oh yeah but I think he'll flip town." It's stuff like that which is giving me pause on him tbh, why vote on him when you think he'll flip town. If you think he's gonna flip town as Miller then why are you voting for him. If you think he got framed why are you voting for him. In a vacuum I think he's going to flip red because of how unlikely it is for either of those events to occur. But everyone being so wishy washy with their votes is making me uncomfortable.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:00 GMT
#4902
Copcake now voting jealous is why I was trying to figure out how serious she was when she said something to the effect of "guess Oats is scum bc of the NKs" I'm phone posting at work otherwise I'd try and quote it but it happened after my initial conversation with her yesterday morning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:05 GMT
#4906
This is also why I was asking Vivax about his vote on JAT and his reads on you and JAT. Like if he seriously believes one of you is more likely to be scum than Oats or if he's just looking for a way to not have his vote on Oats at the end of day. I've said it many times before, I don't see any way for vivax to be scum at this point but unless he's serious about lynching you guys, idk what he's doing.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:06 GMT
#4907
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Hi cake, what is this?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:07 GMT
#4910
I wanted to include that in the post you quoted but copy/pasting on phone is annoying
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:12 GMT
#4912
On March 09 2024 02:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:21 CopCake wrote:
MZ, i dont wanna be mean but I answered your question.

Did it help somehow with your reads?

I understand you were confused about slam's choice. I was trying to figure out if that stemmed purely from questioning slam or if it was also driven by a townread of Oats.

I think it helped. The biggest thing for me right now are the amount of people who voted Oats while calling him town. People caveating their votes like that is making me second guess some things.

At least you decided to scum read him based on the NKs after I asked you the questions yesterday morning.

… do you not think he looks town and are you not voting for him?

I thought his case on me was a little opportunistic but a lot of the stuff after that has looked better/town than anything else he's posted this game. I am voting him because I think he's going to flip red bc the math says so. Notice I'm not voting him and saying "oh yeah but I think he'll flip town." It's stuff like that which is giving me pause on him tbh, why vote on him when you think he'll flip town. If you think he's gonna flip town as Miller then why are you voting for him. If you think he got framed why are you voting for him. In a vacuum I think he's going to flip red because of how unlikely it is for either of those events to occur. But everyone being so wishy washy with their votes is making me uncomfortable.

This is just semantics though. I’m honestly not saying this to be a dick, but I see what you’re saying and what I’ve said (I am just an example, there are others like me) as functionally equivalent. Which is the dude looks town (‘I think he’s town’ and ‘he looks town’ are the same statement in the context of the red check) but that’s where the vote ends up.

It’s just different ways of people expressing their read. And people understanding it’s very difficult to overcome a personal read in the face of a red check.

Do you see what I’m saying?

Sure I get what you're saying but to me there is a difference between thinking someone looks town but thinking they'll flip scum and thinking someone looks town, is gonna a flip town, and the voting them anyway.

People not overcoming their personal read in the face of a red check and voting with their read is at least more honest than not overcoming that read but still voting for the red check.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:15 GMT
#4913
I do not understand what copcake and vivax are doing right now with their votes.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:30 GMT
#4930
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:32 GMT
#4932
I hate this game, I'm getting no work done.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 17:45 GMT
#4938
On March 09 2024 02:41 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad

yes i am more sure of dmb being mafia here, but cake still said:
1) vivax/dp/iamp changed the lynch from palmar (for no reason as mafia)
2) dp pocketed palmar (and palmar is not town)

it does not sit well with me. i just cant wrap my head around it...

i dont understand how she is trying to explain this now (she has), if someone can read that to me so i can understand it it would be really nice.


You just dont want to understand. 🫨

that's just wrong.
im the fucking best town player in this game with JAT even if i am wrong on you and those plebs almost lynched him.

Rayn listen to me for a moment please.

You’re doing this thing you always do where something doesn’t make logical sense to you and drawing the conclusion it must come from mafia.

I think it’s really quite unlikely CC is mafia. Her play feels quite different to when we were mafia. There I struggled to get her to do much other stuff than defend herself. Which is fair enough.

Here she has a bunch of crazy opinions and is constantly sticking her neck out. The simple explanation is she is super into the game and is thinking about things in a way you don’t grasp and doesn’t make sense to you. She’s playing like some blend of town Koshi/Vivax. Just consider it for me please

I don't want to get too in the weeds here but this is part of my frustration/desire to just lynch CopCake and call it a day. Basically, if we assume the following:

town!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.


... and...

scum!CopCake = Does weird RP, gets reads from tea leaves and the phases of the moon while Mercury is in Gatorade, and says stuff like "I am bad town but good mafia so that somehow makes me good for town", then I'm not really getting much out of their interactions, they are not pushing the game forward, and I don't see any reason to keep them around. This doesn't make them the scummiest, but it's just a less schizo Race Bannon.

So QED CopCake, even if town, is being more of a hindrance than a beneficial force.

However, I will admit I like what her posting brought out of rayn in my absence, so perhaps I am being a bit too harsh here. Then again, it feels more like rayn putting a lot of work to untangle what CopCake is saying, more so than CopCake saying good things, IMO.

TL;DR: I can be convinced to lynch vote someone else with a strong case against them, but CopCake's interactions so far make me think this might be a good lynch in general.

Here.

What part of this is mean? If anything he caveats his own read saying he's being harsh but I don't read this as mean.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 21:42 GMT
#4991
Do.... do we tell him?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 489
SteadfastSC148
TaKeTV 145
ComeBackTV 77
LamboSC265
Rex32
EnkiAlexander 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 148
ProTech142
LamboSC2 65
Rex 32
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36099
Shuttle 3081
Horang2 958
Bisu 917
Jaedong 717
Mini 594
EffOrt 526
Light 443
BeSt 353
firebathero 342
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 312
Stork 264
ggaemo 185
Zeus 172
Snow 159
Last 154
Rush 143
ZerO 140
Pusan 90
Leta 81
hero 66
Killer 57
sorry 51
Sea.KH 50
Sharp 49
Mong 42
Mind 39
Sexy 30
Shinee 28
Shine 26
Aegong 26
Bale 25
Terrorterran 23
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 19
NotJumperer 16
Free 14
PianO 12
HiyA 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi1003
420jenkins80
Fuzer 37
League of Legends
Reynor96
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1056
XaKoH 172
Other Games
gofns37972
singsing2484
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo920
Mlord226
DeMusliM195
Livibee183
Mew2King115
Liquid`VortiX111
Hui .95
QueenE89
ArmadaUGS77
Chillindude16
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade649
• Nemesis605
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 52m
Stellar Fest
23h 52m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.