• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)38Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8879 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:39 GMT
#388
On March 04 2024 14:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:36 JacobStrangelove wrote:
That's just for the mayor choosing who they're killing. All other votes are public.

But i want to see that too. Mafia will vote on the same scum person. Risk for having scum major is even higher

what are you talking about
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:42 GMT
#390
On March 04 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

Good to have a variety of opinions eh

Explain this please
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:44 GMT
#394
On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Why lurker
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:44 GMT
#395
On March 04 2024 14:43 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

Good to have a variety of opinions eh

Explain this please

Clearly, people have had very different reactions to what they read M_Z as saying than I do!

Any further clarification required will be difficult as that will indicate I don't even understand your question.

Why is it good to have a variety of opinions in this game
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:46 GMT
#398
On March 04 2024 14:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:43 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
[quote]I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

Good to have a variety of opinions eh

Explain this please

Clearly, people have had very different reactions to what they read M_Z as saying than I do!

Any further clarification required will be difficult as that will indicate I don't even understand your question.

Why is it good to have a variety of opinions in this game

You prefer everyone agreeing with the mafia?

How is that what I said? Just answer the question
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:48 GMT
#402
Cake also just straight up dipped
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:49 GMT
#403
On March 04 2024 14:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:45 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:43 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
[quote]You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

Good to have a variety of opinions eh

Explain this please

Clearly, people have had very different reactions to what they read M_Z as saying than I do!

Any further clarification required will be difficult as that will indicate I don't even understand your question.

Why is it good to have a variety of opinions in this game

You prefer everyone agreeing with the mafia?

How is that what I said? Just answer the question

If not that, then think deeply about the purpose of your question.

It is good to have a variety of opinions in the thread as this aids scum hunting.

Dude.

Come now.

Wisdom please.

That’s literally describing the game, why is it something you felt was important to point out when responding to trefels post
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:04 GMT
#422
On March 04 2024 14:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:36 JacobStrangelove wrote:
That's just for the mayor choosing who they're killing. All other votes are public.

But i want to see that too. Mafia will vote on the same scum person. Risk for having scum major is even higher

what are you talking about


At the some point we will discuss who we elect as mayor and of course there will also be a scum about what Town might choose. Mafia will discuss in the discord who has the best townreads up to that point and most likely has the best chances to be elected mayor. That's 5 votes on a scum person + probably one or two townies who might vote for that person. So the probability that the mayor is not tip top town but mafia is very high. And if the whole thing was public, not all 5 could vote for the same person because it would be too conspicuous

It is public
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:05 GMT
#424
On March 04 2024 15:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m really not a fan of cake doing random stuff when we have like 10 pages already

CALLED IT

like 3 hours late or some shit but hot damn Oats, I work 64 hours a week- I am here to enjoy myself.

Must be nice to have time to turn this into work.

Not that we won't play the game proper. Just...

Idk chill a bit

You don’t think it’s scummy to not engage with the game at all?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:14 GMT
#433
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Explain please
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:14 GMT
#436
Slam not pinging on someone with a diametrically opposite read from his is scummy
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:15 GMT
#439
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:29 GMT
#465
On March 04 2024 15:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Slam not pinging on someone with a diametrically opposite read from his is scummy

....right

Ok so townies can't disagree and be aware of their ability and propensity to disagree


You know? I am male as fuck but there are apparently ways in which I am non-binary.

You are doing nothing to figure out if tothesky is town
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:33 GMT
#475
##unvote
##vote slam
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:35 GMT
#479
Cake came back and opened up okay
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#485
On March 04 2024 15:29 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?


I would lynch you in a heartbeat

- when I arrived you didn't try to engage me until way later (i ignored your question to see how you would react to that and there was like literally not opinion of it when the last game we played we did the opposite)
- you are generally a thread control person and you are confident of your reads, here you wait for the opinion of rayn just to tell him later he is wrong and cant read you? With a little bit of bragginess
- Now you think Oats is right at reading me suspicious because ??????? He has like no idea how I play.

I also do not think you are trying to solve the game.


Cake why did I have to ask you for a read before you stated all this?


You asked me for reads before and I ignored them, in porpouse.

And I go to office soon and I have a meeting. And a lot of work since I was on vacation. So next time I will post will be in 10 hours or so.

And since I consider you might be mafia trying to hold on the thin - read - of oats to do something against me, I decided to act.

What exactly is “how you play”
What is your read on me then?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 15:33 GMT
#669
Koshi is trying too hard to do his “I’m so town look at me stuff”
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 15:37 GMT
#671
Vivax continuing to have the conversation on trefels like 4th post and not actually reading what Sandro is saying is scummy
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 15:38 GMT
#673
On March 04 2024 23:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
On March 04 2024 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?

No that doesn't mean that. It was more about my read on you rather than Cake's alignment.


What did it mean about that?

Im gonna answer this and then continue in the same post with other things.

If your read looks unreasonable to me, it might indicate you're mafia. Cake's alignment doesnt matter here at all since its not out of question you would make a shitty scumread even on your partner, just to back off from it later on. Its just that if you make a shitty read, that implicates you being mafia, regardless of the other person's alignment.

I take back my town read on Trfel, i thought i saw something there when i was reading the thread at work but re-reading now that something didn't actually exist. Trfel could very well be mafia.

I am still considering Slam mafia, and it's not a meta read. Sure at first it started as a meta read when he looked more serious and laid back than usual. That can be explained with his rl-situation. However, there should be simply no way he is considering me as his best vote for mayor at the moment.
1) I have openly stated he is my only scumread in the game at that point
2) DP makes points about Cake, Slam calls all of them good points. I disagree with 2/3 of those points, Slam STILL goes like "oh rayn makes very good point" -- both of those things can't be in his head, either DP's points are good or they are not in his opinion, yet he's saying they both are and they aren't.
Furhtermore i don't in any case understand why he is making a list of who he is preferring as mayor in which order. He said before game he would want Hapa for mayor, why doesn't he even wait for Hapa to post while starting to campign "rayn for mayor" when it doesn't even make any sense for him to do so if he is town?

For the uninitiated, why can’t Slam do this as town?

I don't think he can't per se. I just think he wouldn't. Like let's be honest Slam is voting either Hapa, marv or rayn for mayor (unless he has to pick someone else), mostly Hapa.

I can't possibly understand why he makes posts like:
"Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor"
or
"Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch."

Is he ever going to actually vote for either of those people for mayor? Especially VE for THAT reasoning? I just don't see the point of putting it like that. It's kind of a townread but still not really.

And i can't possibly understand why he wants me for mayor, why would you EVER want anyone for mayor who wants to lynch you??? Just because i agreed with 2 of his reads like 3 hours into the game?

Good post
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 15:39 GMT
#674
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

Claim nearer to EoD I think is better,
Definitely should claim it at some point before night though
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings13
CranKy Ducklings SOOP0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2215
Bisu 835
Horang2 536
Jaedong 457
BeSt 376
Hyuk 343
actioN 234
firebathero 208
Zeus 184
Light 173
[ Show more ]
Leta 168
EffOrt 130
Stork 106
Soma 103
ZerO 86
Pusan 62
Sexy 60
Killer 45
Last 45
Mong 44
Shinee 41
Rush 39
Mind 38
Aegong 29
soO 27
ToSsGirL 24
hero 24
Bale 22
Sharp 16
PianO 16
sorry 15
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 13
ggaemo 11
Noble 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 7
Free 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss955
x6flipin109
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King157
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1886
Other Games
gofns31232
singsing1699
crisheroes333
XBOCT273
DeMusliM183
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee99
QueenE43
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• LUISG 29
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Jankos2112
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Stellar Fest
2h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.