• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:03
CEST 15:03
KST 22:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8704 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:21 GMT
#4748
On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.

Just saying your reads are almost exactly the same as mine lol
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:22 GMT
#4750
On March 08 2024 17:21 Koshi wrote:
He was lynched d3 recently as mafia and it was because he became too lazy.

This is good info
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:25 GMT
#4751
Just curious marv, are you holding your vote for any particular reason?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:50 GMT
#4755
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:51 GMT
#4756
On March 08 2024 17:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 16:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I literally just tore my calf muscle in half playing badminton.

So I’ll be afk a while while I go to the doctor

Also Jesus Christ.

I hope you’re okay bud.

Ouchh damn dude take care
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:53 GMT
#4757
On March 08 2024 17:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.

Just saying your reads are almost exactly the same as mine lol

Ok, I am a bit behind so cant factcheck but I am voting VE.
I hope people stop being stupid and dont lynch you.

Me too

Here’s my read list
On March 08 2024 09:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE


Although I’d move dmv out of mafia and put Palmar in
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 14:48 GMT
#4860
On March 08 2024 22:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick


Oh no. nope. No. Don't do that to me. At this point you know you can’t change the lynch. If you flip mafia it would looked better for me, because you didn't stop voting me even like after nk and slam calling out his announcement about you, you just post #votedmb. And now you know you getting lynched and we will see that you are scum. You changing your mind about me so it looked like it was M vs M here. Why me? Could you not do that shit do somebody else?

? Once I saw the red check I knew it would be very difficult

Cake yes I think you are town now
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 14:48 GMT
#4861
On March 08 2024 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 22:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

I would be disappointed if mafia doesnt guess me at least once.

Actually an amazing thing to say as traitor…

Good catch
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 14:50 GMT
#4863
On March 08 2024 21:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay so I was quoting a bunch of mz posts but I fucked up somewhere and the post is gone.
Anyway let me try again
On March 05 2024 00:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 18:28 marvellosity wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
If we vote for the tip top town to be mayor, why can't we trust them with a vig shot?

Sure make suggestions and stuff, but I know if I was the mayor I am just going to back myself, because I know I am town and can make a smart shot.



But I don't know if you're town and I'm still not trusting my tip top town with a shot on D1.

Sorry MZ, you’d trust a collective town with all sorts of levels of play, and containing multiple mafia, to make a better choice than your best town read?

On D1? Yes. Outside of people like Ver or Ace or incognito, I don't think there's anyone on TL who I'd trust over my own reads on D1. I know trfel and I kinda beat the whole mayor kill thing to death in the first few pages but I just think using it as a town double lynch has a way higher chance of hitting scum than one guy taking a gut shot.

So mz here says that he trusts his own reads above everyone else in the game but then somehow twists that to having town choose the mayor kill being ideal which would give mz the benefit of mayor without the drawbacks of the responsibility to actually carry out the kill. Scummy


I don't think this is alignment indicative, I agree with what sandro? says about this being an old-school approach, and I can recall other townies suggesting this in older games.
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:45 sandroba wrote:
I mean I can see you not confident rayn is town, being maybe null on trfel and leaning scum on marv. But pushing to lynch into these 3 now is just ridiculous as town, you are sowing doubt and with no actual town goal. I'm pretty convinced koshi is scum

Is he scum or frustrated by the mason circle and trying to force a case to justify his emotions?

Mz then goes through koshi and flip flops a couple of posts about koshi and right after that does this weird defending post to Sandro where it seems like he has a really firm townread on koshi which wasn’t a natural progression. He does this earlier with dmb too, in a very unnatural way.


I think town are more likely to be fluid in their reads, I can see what Oats is saying here but I don't agree it is scummy, and it didn't really strike me as unnatural over being open minded.

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
MZ also spends most of the day tunneling copcake and writing posts that he never follows up on about the people that “thought vivax was town but didn’t want him to be mayor”
However come to right after the lynch, mz posts this

On March 06 2024 12:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?

lmfao I missed this, I had the exact same thought. I always hate when people come strolling into the thread after a lynch and talk about how bad everyone was for lynching a townie when their vote is on some rando with no real chance of dying and they weren't around at the deadline.

As if the person he’s talking about isn’t his top scumread throughout day 1 and just some rando. Again makes no sense for a townie to think like this.

Pretty sure he is mistaking Vivax for Cake in this point.
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
OK I'm caught up. No way scum shoots me with everyone who decided it was time for the D2 MZ scum read a little early but in case someone was inspired to vigi me I've got the following for scum in order of confidence:

JSL for stuff I've previously posted about
VE for completely fucking off from the game when the pressure let up from him
TTS for also completely fucking off
Marv based on vibes and his refusal to interact with the thread outside of the mason group.
JAT (but this is a weak read since my vote on him was more because I thought he was scummier, worth a revisit for me)

I'm no longer scumreading cop but I just wish she would answer my questions about JSL

Town reads who I'm never gonna lynch are:
Sandroba
Vivax
DP
Koshi

Randomly now townreads her even though he previously said how he hates her play, there’s no explanation here as to why he flips.

Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia


I don't think this means he is town reading cake. He just has her as null rather than scum cause it seemed like JSL pinged him hard at the time, again, reevaluating reads isn't scummy to me.

Regarding your last point, why would jsl doing something completely unrelated affect MZs read on cake? It’s not an associative read by any means??

Regarding the previous quote, MZ says “I always hate when people come strolling in after a lynch and talk about how bad everyone was for lynching a townie” obviously he’s talking about cake here?!? Why would he be talking about vivax wtf
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 15:01 GMT
#4864
Really is frustrating that most people checked out of today
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 15:11 GMT
#4867
On March 09 2024 00:04 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Really is frustrating that most people checked out of today

I don't think I will be around for shenanigans unfortunately

Feel like the only other lynch people have the appetite for is ve, what do you think about that? I know you scumread him lol
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 15:14 GMT
#4868
Eh let’s get something going
##unvote
##vote ve
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 16:08 GMT
#4876
So we have reached rels

a post that really pinged me day 1 was where he asked for a list of reads from dmb but never followed up on that list at any point of time which is bad

In n1,
On March 07 2024 11:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:09 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either


What about my town pile?

I’m not sure about Rels or MZ.


I think Rels felt genuine and interested, i think he could have easily blended with people if he was mafia.

You think he’s had an impact?

WTF is this standard? When is the last time I've had an impact D1? I hate those
Fuck this is annoying me. I feel like I'm being set up as the next lynch. Sick daughter, maybe getting laid off so I have a bunch of interviews coming up for which I have to prepare, but I have the feeling I'll have to devote my evenings to analyze the game and the days to scream at people like in the old days just to not be the default lynch

This feels overly defensive and unnecessary at this point. I think there were only 2-3 people even talking about him too. Just too much here.

D2 slam claims and rels posts this
On March 07 2024 12:21 Rels wrote:
nice

I believe Slam's claim, it just makes sense. Worst case, we trade 1:1

Miller chance is pretty low too

##Vote Oatsmaster


I brought it up earlier but I want to bring it up again, he’s setting up for lynching slam after I flip green which just seems really throwaway
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 16:12 GMT
#4878
Okay I posted that too early but I mean the rest of his day 2 is just meh
Oh I did find where he references the dmb list again
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

It’s weird that he only found it when he looked through her filte
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 16:12 GMT
#4879
On March 09 2024 01:12 CopCake wrote:
Rels is right tho, he has never been considered a player that have impact day 1.

Idk if way way way before but the games I have played with him he has been absent, as town or mafia.

I mean sure? I’m not saying he’s right or wrong, I’m saying the reaction was over the top
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 16:41 GMT
#4892
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 16:43 GMT
#4894
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

I mean that’s just the way I see it lol
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 18:29 GMT
#4952
On March 09 2024 03:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Besides VE would have been my next check

Sir pls
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 18:33 GMT
#4954
I mean I personally don’t think we need to wait to tmr to lynch VE
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 19:07 GMT
#4965
I just wanna have some fun in my remaining time here lol from what it’s looking like
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC81
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
SteadfastSC 81
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51428
Bisu 2260
Horang2 1288
Hyuk 701
BeSt 445
Soma 445
Mini 430
EffOrt 332
Light 328
Larva 265
[ Show more ]
Rush 165
ZerO 146
Mong 111
Barracks 90
Leta 83
Pusan 66
Snow 64
Sea.KH 57
ToSsGirL 53
Mind 41
Aegong 30
Yoon 29
JYJ 26
Bale 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4568
XaKoH 377
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1390
Khaldor1133
Lowko458
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko383
Livibee198
Beastyqt114
Mew2King74
Liquid`VortiX74
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)9
djWHEAT2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 138
TaKeTV 109
IntoTheiNu 94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH201
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 58m
Online Event
21h 58m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.