• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 19:10 GMT
#1335
On February 08 2017 19:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
For me it's also a PoE thing. Sharkie looks overwhelmingly town in so many of his posts as does Silverika, and the amount Vivax has invested in this game plus his usual tunnelvision suggests pretty strongly that he's town to me as well.

The main argument to defend Grack is that he could've failed the first mission and sharkie would've been blamed, but since that's what everyone would expect him to do as spy it's the perfect thing to pad your towncred with down the line. It creates a much higher chance to be on two missions.

I actually think that's a pretty reasonable POE.

But pretend for a second that I am town and you know that I am town.

Which one of the three is mafia?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 19:32 GMT
#1336
On February 09 2017 01:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
Typing from mobile
Sharkie, there's two reasons from my side. The first is that the reasons to townread Grack for me has always been what he's done rather than how he's done it. The two reasons to townread Grack beyond some of his content are that the first mission passed when he could've failed it and let the blame hit you, and that he scumread vivax when he could've joined the sharkie/rtan hate train.

The first can be explained by the fact that if he's a spy, grack is probably their carry. Failing the first mission is more likely to get him scrutiny down the road as many people have used this argument to call him town. The second I believe comes from TMI. He knows you're resistance and reading what you've posted it looks really townie to him, plus it seems like something that spies are unlikely to do which has been the foundation of his townread.

The second is that all the three others have done things I find much more unlikely to come from scum. Silverika has pushed the thread forward a myriad of times and his reads have been rigid at times yet flexible at others, most notably in their return just now where he got off the rtan/sharkie is def spies train to re-eval that. They aren't in a rush to draw a conclusion either. I went through their filter a bit yesterday and found it impossible to see a spy narrative there.

Vivax is harder to explain and simple at the same time. He sucks at scum and unless he has a strong team is unlikely to try hard. Additionally, the weird things he's done just don't have the predictable townread consequences that grack has. Forcing yourself not to be on a team even when everyone TR's you doesn't make sense for scum. He also feels like he was way too smug about "catching" us which I have difficulty seeing coming from scum Vivax.

Overall I still think that Vivax/Artanisoul are the scummers. Look at the way that Artanisoul is interpreting my actions compared to the way he interprets Vivax's actions.

Grackaroni is town reading the person who I view as obvious town instead of trying to push the blame onto him like Vivax/Silverika were doing? It must be TMI. He's just trying to get town read by doing things that spies are unlikely to do.

Vivax attacks people for including themselves in their teams and then follows up by not including himself in his team? That seems like something that spies are unlikely to do, so he's probably town.

Also I don't think the description of Vivax's scum play is entirely accurate. He had a strong scum game just recently in Haunted Mansion.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/513523-haunted-mansion-3?user=Vivax&page=5
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 20:23 GMT
#1340
On February 09 2017 04:47 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 19:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
For me it's also a PoE thing. Sharkie looks overwhelmingly town in so many of his posts as does Silverika, and the amount Vivax has invested in this game plus his usual tunnelvision suggests pretty strongly that he's town to me as well.

The main argument to defend Grack is that he could've failed the first mission and sharkie would've been blamed, but since that's what everyone would expect him to do as spy it's the perfect thing to pad your towncred with down the line. It creates a much higher chance to be on two missions.

I actually think that's a pretty reasonable POE.

But pretend for a second that I am town and you know that I am town.

Which one of the three is mafia?


??? how exactly do you think it's a reasonable PoE when the PoE leads to you? like it literally says "everyone else is posting townie, and our main reason to townread grack was the success of the first mission"

you're not making sense

Because I did a similar POE to get to Vivax, which was pretty clear from my posts.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 20:33 GMT
#1342
On February 09 2017 05:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 05:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 04:47 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 19:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
For me it's also a PoE thing. Sharkie looks overwhelmingly town in so many of his posts as does Silverika, and the amount Vivax has invested in this game plus his usual tunnelvision suggests pretty strongly that he's town to me as well.

The main argument to defend Grack is that he could've failed the first mission and sharkie would've been blamed, but since that's what everyone would expect him to do as spy it's the perfect thing to pad your towncred with down the line. It creates a much higher chance to be on two missions.

I actually think that's a pretty reasonable POE.

But pretend for a second that I am town and you know that I am town.

Which one of the three is mafia?


??? how exactly do you think it's a reasonable PoE when the PoE leads to you? like it literally says "everyone else is posting townie, and our main reason to townread grack was the success of the first mission"

you're not making sense

Because I did a similar POE to get to Vivax, which was pretty clear from my posts.


if you mean where does our poe take us if the host declares you an innocent child, then i guess probably vivax as well. is that what you're trying to get at?

More or less.

I just wanted to know, if you were in my position, who you would be scum reading.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 20:39 GMT
#1343
I don't really know what to make of your other post. It doesn't really address what I was trying to say and for some reason you interpret it as me trying to convince you that you are scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:00 GMT
#1350
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:08 GMT
#1358
On February 09 2017 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


vivax was not on a failed mission....


lol? yes i do you dont

Are you two different people?

wtf?

And Vivax was on a failed mission.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:14 GMT
#1366
On February 09 2017 06:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.


maybe we were reading a different game? your theory hinges on vivax being scared shitless to alter his position on anything as scum, yeah? so if he's too scared to put himself on a team, and too scared to change his read on us, and whoever this third is is never going to make a team as you claim...

like why even play? lol >< half the game was convinced sharkie was scum cause vote logic and vivax led the anti-rtani crusade. this doesn't make sense grack

@ sl

but, but, i don't want sharkie to be scum, cause if that's the case lex and i are the biggest suckers on the planet :/

I don't really think he's scared shitless. I just think it could be an acceptable team for him to submit as mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:15 GMT
#1368
On February 09 2017 06:15 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.


maybe we were reading a different game? your theory hinges on vivax being scared shitless to alter his position on anything as scum, yeah? so if he's too scared to put himself on a team, and too scared to change his read on us, and whoever this third is is never going to make a team as you claim...

like why even play? lol >< half the game was convinced sharkie was scum cause vote logic and vivax led the anti-rtani crusade. this doesn't make sense grack

@ sl

but, but, i don't want sharkie to be scum, cause if that's the case lex and i are the biggest suckers on the planet :/

I don't really think he's scared shitless. I just think it could be an acceptable team for him to submit as mafia.


do you disagree with my logic?

Which logic?

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:18 GMT
#1372
On February 09 2017 06:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:15 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.


maybe we were reading a different game? your theory hinges on vivax being scared shitless to alter his position on anything as scum, yeah? so if he's too scared to put himself on a team, and too scared to change his read on us, and whoever this third is is never going to make a team as you claim...

like why even play? lol >< half the game was convinced sharkie was scum cause vote logic and vivax led the anti-rtani crusade. this doesn't make sense grack

@ sl

but, but, i don't want sharkie to be scum, cause if that's the case lex and i are the biggest suckers on the planet :/

I don't really think he's scared shitless. I just think it could be an acceptable team for him to submit as mafia.


do you disagree with my logic?

Which logic?


regarding vivax unlikely to be scum by himself -_-

No that was the whole point...

I said that you were probably mafia with him because the original team didn't have a mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:20 GMT
#1373
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:31 GMT
#1379
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:31 GMT
#1380
On February 09 2017 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


that was my original theory =[

That was your original theory lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:44 GMT
#1389
On February 09 2017 06:36 sicklucker wrote:
so in a silver is scum world safe to say im town eh?

Not really. It's not like you said anything to convince anyone that he was scum. Plus I feel like spies are a little bit incentivized to oppose one another in this setup so that everyone in town wants to side with at least one of the spies.

Think of the game where Tumble/I were mafia and the town split down the middle into two opposing camps. After Tumble got lynched we were able to lynch a bunch of his supporters. I kind of think a similar strategy is ideal here to gain the trust of the most people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:53 GMT
#1391
On February 09 2017 06:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


>> -flicks- no, see that's not how this works. you say, rsoul, you're brilliant, your logic is amazing (cause it is!) and you have shown me the light! i now realize how stupid i was to even suggest this possibility of scum yoloing based off silliness

ego-stroking is very good for an rsoul. saying he's reevaluating because she's too stupid to grasp his theory is very rude. exceedingly rude. (first off, i do grasp it just fine, just don't see it as valid even if i didn't already know it was wrong lol ><) and second off lying to be nice is a thing

THE RSOUL ISN'T STUPID -beats with an overripe banana


Haha.

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say but what I was trying to say probably isn't right anyway, so I guess we can argue over which one of us is stupid.

Here's the bullet points:
* Silver/Sharkie seem really likely town
* Therefore, Vivax must be scum
* But then the votes for the first mission wouldn't make sense
* Unless the team was both Vivax & Artanisoul, in which case it could be perfectly viable for scum to approve.

The reason I'm changing my mind isn't because I think for Vivax to be scum one of Silver/Sharkie also must be scum.

If Silver is scum then I think Vivax is a less likely partner than quite a few other people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 22:06 GMT
#1395
On February 09 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


>> -flicks- no, see that's not how this works. you say, rsoul, you're brilliant, your logic is amazing (cause it is!) and you have shown me the light! i now realize how stupid i was to even suggest this possibility of scum yoloing based off silliness

ego-stroking is very good for an rsoul. saying he's reevaluating because she's too stupid to grasp his theory is very rude. exceedingly rude. (first off, i do grasp it just fine, just don't see it as valid even if i didn't already know it was wrong lol ><) and second off lying to be nice is a thing

THE RSOUL ISN'T STUPID -beats with an overripe banana


Haha.

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say but what I was trying to say probably isn't right anyway, so I guess we can argue over which one of us is stupid.

Here's the bullet points:
* Silver/Sharkie seem really likely town
* Therefore, Vivax must be scum
* But then the votes for the first mission wouldn't make sense
* Unless the team was both Vivax & Artanisoul, in which case it could be perfectly viable for scum to approve.

The reason I'm changing my mind isn't because I think for Vivax to be scum one of Silver/Sharkie also must be scum.

If Silver is scum then I think Vivax is a less likely partner than quite a few other people.


-squints at- you still haven't corrected my logic at all, because my logic is infallible! unassailable! would require an insane vivax of craziness!

(yes i am still trying to get someone to show me how i'm wrong; no dice so far. must mean i'm right )

more to the point, you reevaluating based not on my unassailable logic but rather on the shoddy logic that my not following your theory 'invalidates' it is kinda poor. if spies don't have a qt, i don't have to understand what vivax is doing for us to be spies together. that's a pretty strange reason to drop the theory entirely

Hey quit squinting at me. It's unnerving.

I think Artanis understood what I was saying. Maybe try talking to him about it instead.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 22:30 GMT
#1400
I guess. You have the longest filter but you're also two different people. You probably don't deserve all of the scum reads that you get.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 22:37 GMT
#1401
If you look through the entirety of my filter I think my accusation has been reasonable. Especially the post I made where you point out something that I did that's unlikely to come from mafia and argue that it therefore must come from mafia, and then you point out something Vivax did that's unlikely to come from mafia and argue that it precludes him from being mafia.

There's also just the randomness of Vivax's accusation against you during day 1, which goes along with what I said to Sicklucker. And I'm not sure why you're calling me out for not calling you town while saying that Vivax is town because he wouldn't be calling you scum as mafia.

But anyway. . .

I would like to see some Silverika games.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 22:50 GMT
#1404
And for a final explanation, I'm saying this:

1) Silver/Sharkie seem really likely town
2) Therefore, Vivax must be scum
3) But then the votes for the first mission wouldn't make sense
4) Unless the team was both Vivax & Artanisoul, in which case it could be perfectly viable for scum to approve.

1 implies 2.
2 implies 3.
3 implies 4.

Now, by the time I get to 4 I think it's reasonable to say that maybe I should just reconsider 1, which is what I'm doing now.

You guys are saying that I should think be thinking that Vivax is on a team with Sharkie/Silver. That's possible but it isn't where my logic for Vivax being scum came from in the first place. If I'm considering one of Sharkie/Silver scum (Silver) then I would just re-evaluate my Vivax read entirely.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 22:55 GMT
#1405
On February 09 2017 07:45 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 07:37 Grackaroni wrote:
If you look through the entirety of my filter I think my accusation has been reasonable. Especially the post I made where you point out something that I did that's unlikely to come from mafia and argue that it therefore must come from mafia, and then you point out something Vivax did that's unlikely to come from mafia and argue that it precludes him from being mafia.

There's also just the randomness of Vivax's accusation against you during day 1, which goes along with what I said to Sicklucker. And I'm not sure why you're calling me out for not calling you town while saying that Vivax is town because he wouldn't be calling you scum as mafia.

But anyway. . .

I would like to see some Silverika games.

The difference between you and Vivax is that Vivax calls me mafia literally every single game except when I'm mafia.

As for the 'unlikely to come from mafia and therefore it must come from mafia', it was more related to the fact that those actions have defined most people's reasons for townreading you including my own. It was more explaining how they can make sense from scum which felt like a more reasonable explanation than I could think of for any of the other people on the mission.

And I don't know why that is quite honestly.

Beforehand people were town reading me for my posts and then people leaned into that WIFOM reason to town read me. Now I'm only hearing about that as a reason for why I could be town, while ignoring everything before that.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft507
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft551
PiGStarcraft507
RuFF_SC2 196
SpeCial 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1027
Hyuk 54
Leta 43
Bale 30
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
Counter-Strike
taco 578
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
C9.Mang0288
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor638
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo884
• Stunt325
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 14m
Online Event
7h 14m
FEL
12h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.