• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:36
CEST 11:36
KST 18:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10139 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 13:48 GMT
#1145
Vivax stop ignoring me you fucking flower and talk to me.

We've also never 'spreaded doubt' on Silver, so it's not 'all members'. We just don't have a massive townboner for Grack or you.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 13:49 GMT
#1146
We were pretty sure this mission was going to pass but with superbia and EC coming out of hiding and still posting it's obvious there's scum on there or they wouldn't have bothered. This means we're wrong, and that's what I've been working from.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 14:19 GMT
#1148
On February 07 2017 23:15 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 15:31 sharkie wrote:
I don't even....

1) So you guys spent days and hours downvoting the first mission teams in order to get information for a usually not vital mission. But the first opportunity to get real information about who the spies are (if all resistance players had downvoted this mission we could have seen whether the spies voted FOR this mission as they desperately need this mission to fail to have any chance at this game)
-> I thought this was the reason some of you even suggested the hidden voting in the first place (I am looking at you, silver and SL...)? I really have no clue how you guys play resistance...

2) Also why did TW and SL approve this mission? RT is kinda obvious as the team was his top4 resistance guys. But TW, SL keep saying how there is a spy in this team and yet they keep voting yay for these teams?

3) Is motivation so low that you just want to end this game as fast as possible? If so, why for god's sake did you then keep downvoting the first mission? Couldn't we have just passed the very first team (as silver and I had suggested), look at how it turns out and THEN play the fun downvoting game for the second mission which is far more important in the game than the first? I really thought most of you have participated in this game in order to have a fun game but I keep reading things like "I hope the game is over soon." or "I don't want to play this game anymore). Well the fastest way to end this game is just to put up our most potential suspects into the team and then the game is over. I am so fed up with your attitudes. If you don't like playing the game, then just keep voting yay, don't comment at all and we will soon have a conclusion. And please stop mentioning you want this game to end, I really mean it. I am fed up reading the same negativity over and over....

4)
On February 07 2017 10:44 Silverika wrote:
I do want to know a good reason why sharkie said no here. He seems to be scumreading Vivax but his reason that Vivax kept himself off the team isn't scummy and was explained to him why it's not scum by at least a couple people. Not only that, but if he believes Vivax is scum and us and Grack are town, this would of been a good opportunity for him to find out for sure in his POV.


I never said that vivax is not resistance nor that his actions mean that he is a spy. All I said was that your conclusions are not 100% sound. Any good spy could do the same thing vivax did so why is he automatically resistance? He is neutral leaning towards good for me, has been all game for me.


Sharkie, explain again why you said no, in clear terms I can understand. If you liked the first mission and are neutral on Vivax, you could of used this to get info on Vivax. I have to assume Vivax is the reason, because he's the only thing that changed from the original team with you and two people you are townreading strongly.

I don't understand any plan than involves downvoting missions to play around with the votes and dragging the game out unecessarily.

Everyone seems to think this is gonna be a failure. I agree all the yes votes look bad, but it still could pass. Why assume the worst?

As far as the negativity lecture, save it sharkie, because it's almost as annoying as the negativity itself. Mafia isn't rainbows and unicorns. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

~SilverWolf77

He mentioned he did it for information.

As for the failure: The next mission is 4 players too. The presumption is that if the mission was all town, the scum would've already given up, but too many people that aren't on the mission are still trying so it doesn't make sense for the game to be over.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 14:45 GMT
#1153
On February 07 2017 23:43 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 23:37 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:15 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 15:31 sharkie wrote:
I don't even....

1) So you guys spent days and hours downvoting the first mission teams in order to get information for a usually not vital mission. But the first opportunity to get real information about who the spies are (if all resistance players had downvoted this mission we could have seen whether the spies voted FOR this mission as they desperately need this mission to fail to have any chance at this game)
-> I thought this was the reason some of you even suggested the hidden voting in the first place (I am looking at you, silver and SL...)? I really have no clue how you guys play resistance...

2) Also why did TW and SL approve this mission? RT is kinda obvious as the team was his top4 resistance guys. But TW, SL keep saying how there is a spy in this team and yet they keep voting yay for these teams?

3) Is motivation so low that you just want to end this game as fast as possible? If so, why for god's sake did you then keep downvoting the first mission? Couldn't we have just passed the very first team (as silver and I had suggested), look at how it turns out and THEN play the fun downvoting game for the second mission which is far more important in the game than the first? I really thought most of you have participated in this game in order to have a fun game but I keep reading things like "I hope the game is over soon." or "I don't want to play this game anymore). Well the fastest way to end this game is just to put up our most potential suspects into the team and then the game is over. I am so fed up with your attitudes. If you don't like playing the game, then just keep voting yay, don't comment at all and we will soon have a conclusion. And please stop mentioning you want this game to end, I really mean it. I am fed up reading the same negativity over and over....

4)
On February 07 2017 10:44 Silverika wrote:
I do want to know a good reason why sharkie said no here. He seems to be scumreading Vivax but his reason that Vivax kept himself off the team isn't scummy and was explained to him why it's not scum by at least a couple people. Not only that, but if he believes Vivax is scum and us and Grack are town, this would of been a good opportunity for him to find out for sure in his POV.


I never said that vivax is not resistance nor that his actions mean that he is a spy. All I said was that your conclusions are not 100% sound. Any good spy could do the same thing vivax did so why is he automatically resistance? He is neutral leaning towards good for me, has been all game for me.


Sharkie, explain again why you said no, in clear terms I can understand. If you liked the first mission and are neutral on Vivax, you could of used this to get info on Vivax. I have to assume Vivax is the reason, because he's the only thing that changed from the original team with you and two people you are townreading strongly.

I don't understand any plan than involves downvoting missions to play around with the votes and dragging the game out unecessarily.

Everyone seems to think this is gonna be a failure. I agree all the yes votes look bad, but it still could pass. Why assume the worst?

As far as the negativity lecture, save it sharkie, because it's almost as annoying as the negativity itself. Mafia isn't rainbows and unicorns. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

~SilverWolf77

He mentioned he did it for information.

As for the failure: The next mission is 4 players too. The presumption is that if the mission was all town, the scum would've already given up, but too many people that aren't on the mission are still trying so it doesn't make sense for the game to be over.


Please don't answer a question intended for someone else. He would get far more information by saying yes because he's townreading everyone but Vivax. Instead he says no with some convoluted reasoning that he expected Town to all vote no to catch scum which drags the game out, and absolves him of all responsibility if it fails. I don't care how indignant he is about the negativity, he needs to explain his thought process here because it doesn't make sense.

~SilverWolf77


The whole voting game for the first mission >did not make sense< and now you accuse me of making no sense for assuming we do the same thing for a much more important mission?! And why should voting nay absolve me of all responsibility?

Could players stop making assumptions of how I am going to react about things? This started on the first nomination of the game and did not end till now...

Welcome to my world.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 14:49 GMT
#1159
On February 07 2017 23:45 Silverika wrote:
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it

You people keep using this logic and it doesn't work because it presumes that people have 100% townreads on the other people in the mission AND it presumes that failing a mission to identify a spy is worth it.

Even if he was 100% on both you and grack, look at it from his situation. If vivax is mafia, he learns that Vivax is mafia whilst the rest of the thread (given thread sentiment) all believe HE is the spy. He knows Vivax is mafia but it doesn't help him in the slightest because he cannot convince the rest of the game of it. A mission is failed and a townie is left out of any further consideration, a disastrous result.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 14:50 GMT
#1161
Silver, Question: If Sharkie had voted in favor of the mission and the mission had failed, who would you believe was the spy?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 14:54 GMT
#1167
On February 07 2017 23:51 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 23:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:45 Silverika wrote:
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it

You people keep using this logic and it doesn't work because it presumes that people have 100% townreads on the other people in the mission AND it presumes that failing a mission to identify a spy is worth it.

Even if he was 100% on both you and grack, look at it from his situation. If vivax is mafia, he learns that Vivax is mafia whilst the rest of the thread (given thread sentiment) all believe HE is the spy. He knows Vivax is mafia but it doesn't help him in the slightest because he cannot convince the rest of the game of it. A mission is failed and a townie is left out of any further consideration, a disastrous result.


Your continued defense of Sharkie and his boner for you also is duly noted.

~SilverWolf77

Clearly we're both spies and massively associating with one another because that strategy makes a lot more sense than town players who believe that other people are wrong.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 14:56 GMT
#1170
On February 07 2017 23:54 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 23:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:45 Silverika wrote:
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it

You people keep using this logic and it doesn't work because it presumes that people have 100% townreads on the other people in the mission AND it presumes that failing a mission to identify a spy is worth it.

Even if he was 100% on both you and grack, look at it from his situation. If vivax is mafia, he learns that Vivax is mafia whilst the rest of the thread (given thread sentiment) all believe HE is the spy. He knows Vivax is mafia but it doesn't help him in the slightest because he cannot convince the rest of the game of it. A mission is failed and a townie is left out of any further consideration, a disastrous result.


you start with false premises and you end with wrong conclusions.

grack town read vivax and has a record of it and vice versa

so FMPOV and many other IMO they would have to argue one of two cases

a) both are scum
b) one is fooling the other

thats only in the scum!vivax world cus thats seems to be your angle

Obviously, B is the case. I have a strong townread on Sharkie and you believe I'm wrong or scum. We're exactly the same in that regard as your beloved grack and vivax.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 14:58 GMT
#1175
On February 07 2017 23:57 Vivax wrote:
So the latest pages are rtanisoul and sharkie pushing the notion that spies dont defend each other when there are no flips and bussing is suicidal.

I have brought up that argument exactly once, but nice generalization.

The sad part is that some of you are town. I'm out.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 15:32 GMT
#1196
On February 08 2017 00:03 Vivax wrote:
I wouldn't even be so tunneled, but this happened:

During noms I asked rtanisoul who the third should be alongside grack and swika.

They said sharkie or themselves. They didn't put a fight over sending Grack and Swika. So everything suggested that they trust them, right? At least it suggested it to me. Third candidate would be the risky one, and I thought that was the consensus.

Yet when the mission is over and now we're contemplating the consequences of a failure, Grack and Swika are suddenly at the same level of suspiciousness as sharkie for them and that is something I disagree with and that doesn't look at all like it looked for them, back when I nominated.

WHEN HAVE WE EVER SUGGESTED SWIKA IS MAFIA?!

And obviously we were going to put the same 3 people on the next mission when the first mission fails. We were pretty certain in our townreads on grack, swika, sharkie and yourself. Certain enough to send a mission which is the god damn point. I don't know anyone's alignment for certain because I lack that information. No one's play but perhaps silver's is 100% coming from town all the time and the fact that a mission where I had four strong townreads will in all likeliness fail means that yes I did re-eval the mission.

I've explained my thought process plenty of times, it wasn't sudden.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 15:36 GMT
#1198
Anyone scumreading me should probably read my last resistance game. I was mafia and gave no shits. Vivax was in it so I have no idea how he can still be misreading me.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 15:39 GMT
#1202
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.

we're mafia.. with Vivax?
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 15:44 GMT
#1208
On February 08 2017 00:29 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:06 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:58 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:45 Silverika wrote:
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it

You people keep using this logic and it doesn't work because it presumes that people have 100% townreads on the other people in the mission AND it presumes that failing a mission to identify a spy is worth it.

Even if he was 100% on both you and grack, look at it from his situation. If vivax is mafia, he learns that Vivax is mafia whilst the rest of the thread (given thread sentiment) all believe HE is the spy. He knows Vivax is mafia but it doesn't help him in the slightest because he cannot convince the rest of the game of it. A mission is failed and a townie is left out of any further consideration, a disastrous result.


you start with false premises and you end with wrong conclusions.

grack town read vivax and has a record of it and vice versa

so FMPOV and many other IMO they would have to argue one of two cases

a) both are scum
b) one is fooling the other

thats only in the scum!vivax world cus thats seems to be your angle


What do you mean grack "has a record of it"?


reading vivax right


Please tell me you have more things to back you up except past games... Because that is the worst proof you can have for social deduction games...
Also what is wifom?


If you've been reading our posts, we don't think grack would of passed the mission as a spy because they could of blamed you for it easily.

Vivax's play and behavior this game does not makes sense coming from scum which we've explained in detail and was the reason we sent him on the mission.

The Vivax/Grack towread theory is very simple. Unless they are on the same team, their townread of each other is worth noting because they have a history of being able to read each other correctly. Is it the only reason we would use to townread either of them? Absolutely not. But it does play a small factor.

~SilverWolf77

On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.

I look forward to your reevaluation.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:04 GMT
#1224
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:05 GMT
#1227
On February 08 2017 00:47 Superbia wrote:
Man rtsoul is getting scumread over me.

What a great day. :D

I hate you.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:06 GMT
#1229
On February 08 2017 01:05 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:04 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.


Then one between and EC has to be a spy.

Since I feel EC has generally been more appeasing and contributed more to the thread, it clearly means you're the townie.

Also, why is one of you two spy if Vivax is?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:07 GMT
#1231
Also, Grack, why is Silver exempt from the thing you judge Vivax for? Silver has been extremely stubborn on the sharkie and rtani are spies train and grack/vivax are supertown too.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:09 GMT
#1232
It'd kinda make me laugh if silver is the spy mastermind and we've all just been feeding off of each others townread on him. I know I haven't looked critically at him in a while.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:09 GMT
#1233
him=them*
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:10 GMT
#1235
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
olofmeister1390
singsing1367
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
25m
OSC
3h 25m
Stellar Fest
3h 25m
OSC
14h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.