• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:36
CEST 11:36
KST 18:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10139 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:16 GMT
#1069
On February 07 2017 18:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
You're basically saying "your reads are wrong because you SHOULD be townreading grack and silver and me 100% and sharkie SHOULD therefore be mafia to you if the mission fails so clearly you're mafia with sharkie if it fails!" Which is utterly and incredibly dumb.


It's not dumb if this mission fails

With me being 100 % on swika grack being resistance, if a team with you + me alongside them failed, I would have forced a scenario where people had to choose between you and me, which is in my interest as I believe you are spies.

Grack understood it correctly as he called it a sort of copcheck on you.

Now if this mission fails you will still be around to sneak into teams as you can say "but how do you know we were never on a mission."

You're only seeing it from your perspective again. I am not certain on grack and yourself. I'm telling you to look at it from my perspective and figure out how it all makes sense from me being town, but you're too tunneled on your tinfoil theory.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:19 GMT
#1072
On February 07 2017 18:13 Superbia wrote:
Btw, when this team fails at least one between myself and EC has to be town. We cannot both be mafia.

Why?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:22 GMT
#1078
I can still see a Superbia/Vivax/EC world as that'd explain the day1 nay votes and with the arguments you've made by then it'd have been hard to justify a day 2 pro-vote, plus with thread sentiment going in favour it seems likely it would pass anyway, but yeah, that's just one team. It does seem likely at least one of you would be town.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:23 GMT
#1081
On February 07 2017 18:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:20 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:13 Superbia wrote:
Btw, when this team fails at least one between myself and EC has to be town. We cannot both be mafia.

Why?


Check the votes man. Jesus.


Sharkies last vote is a wifom vote btw (ie he wants to gain cred from it if the mission fails).

If it passes, disregard.

Please respond to my last response. Actually try to put yourself in my position with my reads rather than just trying to force into my perspective with YOUR reads.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:25 GMT
#1087
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:28 GMT
#1090
On February 07 2017 18:25 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:22 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:20 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:13 Superbia wrote:
Btw, when this team fails at least one between myself and EC has to be town. We cannot both be mafia.

Why?


Check the votes man. Jesus.


Sharkies last vote is a wifom vote btw (ie he wants to gain cred from it if the mission fails).

If it passes, disregard.


You make me fume?!

I explained earlier why I voted no in this mission! Has nothing to do with anything except gathering information...

Posts like this make me really sure Sharkie is town. It's this certainty of knowing what his reason was and not understanding how people couldn't believe him. It doesn't even enter his system that people can have scum reasons for it.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:28 GMT
#1091
On February 07 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.

Live resistance, not forum resistance. Whole different ballgame.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:33 GMT
#1096
On February 07 2017 18:29 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.

Live resistance, not forum resistance. Whole different ballgame.


Only partially. I would say town is better on the forum if town is willing to play it slow.

That's not the point. In a live setting it's more about reading faces and stupid shit like that. Forum has far, far more analysis in much deeper ways.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:37 GMT
#1100
On February 07 2017 18:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
You're basically saying "your reads are wrong because you SHOULD be townreading grack and silver and me 100% and sharkie SHOULD therefore be mafia to you if the mission fails so clearly you're mafia with sharkie if it fails!" Which is utterly and incredibly dumb.


It's not dumb if this mission fails

With me being 100 % on swika grack being resistance, if a team with you + me alongside them failed, I would have forced a scenario where people had to choose between you and me, which is in my interest as I believe you are spies.

Grack understood it correctly as he called it a sort of copcheck on you.

Now if this mission fails you will still be around to sneak into teams as you can say "but how do you know we were never on a mission."

You're only seeing it from your perspective again. I am not certain on grack and yourself. I'm telling you to look at it from my perspective and figure out how it all makes sense from me being town, but you're too tunneled on your tinfoil theory.


Have it your way then.

As team leader, I put a spy into the team. He lets it pass cause he'd be at risk if it fails.

Everyone agrees on same team + previous leader.

I request to take out the previous spy and replace it with you as resistance. Denied.

If the team fails, as resistance you would know exactly who to blame: Me. Nobody is so bullheaded to not acknowledge that Grack and swika are simply town. Spies will only let a mission pass if they know that it will get them excluded for the rest of the game.

During nomination phase, we all agreed on swika and Grack, and I even asked you who you think should be the third. You said: Sharkie or yourself. I chose sharkie.

When I make a suggestion very similar to your previous one, where one of the three is someone you suggested previously, this happens:
You refuse cuz being afraid of being on a failing team, which btw isn't in line with your thoughts on sharkie so far.

What?

I have consistently and continuously argued with the bolded. I do not believe Grack is simply town. Nor do I believe you're simply town.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:37 GMT
#1101
On February 07 2017 18:36 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:33 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:29 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.

Live resistance, not forum resistance. Whole different ballgame.


Only partially. I would say town is better on the forum if town is willing to play it slow.

That's not the point. In a live setting it's more about reading faces and stupid shit like that. Forum has far, far more analysis in much deeper ways.


Eh. Sure. Whatever. I feel like this is going in a useless direction. :p

Sharkie has said he bases things mostly on votes.

That being said, I'm okay with his responses for now. Which makes this game a little hard.

From my POV there's always a mafia in sharkie/silver/vivax.

Why not Grack?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:39 GMT
#1103
On February 07 2017 18:38 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:36 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:33 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:29 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.

Live resistance, not forum resistance. Whole different ballgame.


Only partially. I would say town is better on the forum if town is willing to play it slow.

That's not the point. In a live setting it's more about reading faces and stupid shit like that. Forum has far, far more analysis in much deeper ways.


Eh. Sure. Whatever. I feel like this is going in a useless direction. :p

Sharkie has said he bases things mostly on votes.

That being said, I'm okay with his responses for now. Which makes this game a little hard.

From my POV there's always a mafia in sharkie/silver/vivax.

Why not Grack?


Due to the day 4 votes.

This vote?
On February 04 2017 07:00 disformation wrote:
The team consisting of Grackaroni, sharkie, Silverika has been approved.

Votes for: Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sharkie, sicklucker, Silverika, Tumblewood, Vivax.
Votes against: emperorchampion, Superbia.

The team will now embark on the mission. If there are any spies on the mission team, they may sabotage the mission by PM to all hosts with ##sabotage.


Deadline/Mission results on Saturday, Feb 04 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Why does that exclude Grack as an option for you?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:41 GMT
#1107
On February 07 2017 18:39 Vivax wrote:
All RtaniSoul are doing is spreading doubts all over the team and basically the entire game when it's blatantly obvious that sharkie was the most risky in it from the get go, a free invitation to Grack and Swika to make the first team fail and exclude him for the rest of the game.

In other words, we have different reads from you and that's scummy. Okay Vivax.

We have never argued that Silver isn't town. We also don't have the 100% townreads you seem to have magically acquired based on fairy magic.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:42 GMT
#1108
The reason not to fail the first mission as grack is precisely what you're quoting. Never be suspected again!
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:55 GMT
#1114
Superbia, given that Vivax and others are tunneling the shit out of me I've just decided you're going to be town because you townread me. Congratulations on your promotion.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:56 GMT
#1115
On February 07 2017 18:55 RtaniSoul wrote:
Superbia, given that Vivax and others are tunneling the shit out of me I've just decided you're going to be town because you townread me. Congratulations on your promotion.


just ftr this is a rogue decision that the rsoul does not endorse -throws a shoe at the lexy-
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:57 GMT
#1118
On February 07 2017 18:57 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:55 RtaniSoul wrote:
Superbia, given that Vivax and others are tunneling the shit out of me I've just decided you're going to be town because you townread me. Congratulations on your promotion.


That TR is way too late. It's obvious my interest in this game is rekindled and I have been pretty right this game from the get-go.


rofl
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 10:04 GMT
#1120
On February 07 2017 18:59 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:57 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:55 RtaniSoul wrote:
Superbia, given that Vivax and others are tunneling the shit out of me I've just decided you're going to be town because you townread me. Congratulations on your promotion.


That TR is way too late. It's obvious my interest in this game is rekindled and I have been pretty right this game from the get-go.


rofl


How's that TW tr doing? ;p

After this
On February 07 2017 11:28 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 06:43 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
here's where I'm at right now:

very town
vivax
silverika

town, probably
sharkie (trending up)
grack (trending up)
rtanisoul (trending down)

scum
super
ec
sl (trending down)

So... we're trending down whilst our top scumreads are literally identical to yours?

when I do it it's just smart. when you do it it's TMI aka buddying
it's just you're reaching the same point as me but it's not a mindmeld because you're taking a different way to get there. makes me uncomfortable, like you're picking conclusions and then coming up with reasoning, but it's probably irrational... probably

Kinda dead in the water.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 10:25 GMT
#1124
On February 07 2017 19:22 Vivax wrote:
You won't get anywhere just with vote analysis. It's too easy to tamper with.

According to vote analysis one would conclude rtanisoul is town just cause they nay-voted a team with themselves on it.

Still waiting
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 11:44 GMT
#1138
On February 07 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 19:48 Superbia wrote:
Welp I like grack as the mafia.


Hmm I looked into grack but I'm not sure.

Look at these posts:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2017 15:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I might be slightly stupid, but I swear this mission is going to fail. This game is way too easy right now. And the spy isn't Vivax. It's one of Silver/sharkie.


Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

I think we are (were) at similar points in this game.

Another issue with grack as scum for me, is that when I look at sl's play it completely turned at mission 1. I'm thinking through if sl passes mission 1 for a town read on either sharkie/silver. If you look at all the reasons that he fails attempt 3 vs attempt 4: it's grack not on the team, leader not on the team, and not silver nominating VS silver on the team anyways, sharkie on the team, and leader still not on team. I don't see how town sl votes down my team by votes up vivax's team, so sl as scum conditions my read on grack as well.

Also given this:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


Don't see grack/sl, putting his team mate at the bottom, don't think scum usually does that. Especially since I think that grack has pretty easy out for a town read on sl earlier.

Pretty sure given the interactions silver/sl is not a team. Maybe I'm just mega tunneled but I'm also running out of places to look, I'm in an sl/sharkie world right now.

I dunno, I don't have the same issue of grack/sl not being a team. SL has played an incredibly low-effort game and pretty much everyone and their mom has scumread him. It'd be difficult for Grack to get any mission in with SL on it so there's not much harm done by bussing him. Plus, if thread sentiment changes, he can change his position too anyway.

I'm not sure where you're going with the mission 3/4 thing regarding SL. Could you explain that a bit further?

On February 07 2017 20:38 Vivax wrote:
Can't be in a sharkie world without rtanisoul in it tbh.

If this fails I'm ride or die sharkie + rtanisoul

I'm glad we got tunnelvivax back.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 11:46 GMT
#1139
Tunnelvivax, you still seem to have not processed this. Please do.
On February 07 2017 18:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
You're basically saying "your reads are wrong because you SHOULD be townreading grack and silver and me 100% and sharkie SHOULD therefore be mafia to you if the mission fails so clearly you're mafia with sharkie if it fails!" Which is utterly and incredibly dumb.


It's not dumb if this mission fails

With me being 100 % on swika grack being resistance, if a team with you + me alongside them failed, I would have forced a scenario where people had to choose between you and me, which is in my interest as I believe you are spies.

Grack understood it correctly as he called it a sort of copcheck on you.

Now if this mission fails you will still be around to sneak into teams as you can say "but how do you know we were never on a mission."

You're only seeing it from your perspective again. I am not certain on grack and yourself. I'm telling you to look at it from my perspective and figure out how it all makes sense from me being town, but you're too tunneled on your tinfoil theory.

Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
olofmeister1390
singsing1367
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
25m
OSC
3h 25m
Stellar Fest
3h 25m
OSC
14h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.