• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8046 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:16 GMT
#834
On July 22 2016 04:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:13 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:10 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:06 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Was Haze fake claiming role too?

likely


I think that entire sequence was very weird. I think either palmar or Haze must be scum based on it.
I just wish I was vigilante so I could do it myself.

Bro (/girl) it was a joke


50% of Palmars posts qualify as "joke" or "troll" to me it just look like a scum with nowhere to hide.

It is non alignment indicative (NAI) for him.


So hes just a douche?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:48 GMT
#869
On July 22 2016 04:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:16 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:14 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:13 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:10 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:06 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Was Haze fake claiming role too?

likely


I think that entire sequence was very weird. I think either palmar or Haze must be scum based on it.
I just wish I was vigilante so I could do it myself.

Bro (/girl) it was a joke


50% of Palmars posts qualify as "joke" or "troll" to me it just look like a scum with nowhere to hide.

It is non alignment indicative (NAI) for him.


So hes just a douche?

Actually I'm like the nicest guy.

Really

Like soft and fluffy and fun.


I forgive you, but please just take a chill pill your trolling is to deep for me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:49 GMT
#870
On July 22 2016 04:34 Koshi wrote:
You know what the problem is with rabbits? When you pet them they kinda shrink and don't make a noise. Only their little nose goes up and down. You really don't know if they like it or are just too petrified to run away.


AHAHA this is so true I have a rabbit and I know exactly what you are talking about.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:54 GMT
#876
I'd be fine lynching Kruppe, Palmar. The others are honestly null reads to me so far.

I could also condone something like: DCWasabi, Prplhz, sicklucker, nnn,thekushmountains.

To me Rels reads like town to much, if he is mafia he sure is fooling me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:25 GMT
#904
On July 22 2016 05:09 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd like to narrow it down to Kruppe and Kush. Double K.


I just feel like we wont gain any information from kruppe...

Im going to bed in 30 min, so please decide before that what we are going for.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:25 GMT
#905
I will not vote for Rels.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:29 GMT
#915
On July 22 2016 05:26 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:25 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:09 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd like to narrow it down to Kruppe and Kush. Double K.


I just feel like we wont gain any information from kruppe...

Im going to bed in 30 min, so please decide before that what we are going for.


Going for Kruppe the Eel. I'm the vigilante and I will MURDER you if you don't vote for him before tucking in.


I thought you fakeclaimed? WHICH IS IT?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:31 GMT
#921
On July 22 2016 05:29 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:27 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Hmm.. Kruppe was afraid this would happen.

Plain Koshi being plain, alas.

Time to hijole as hard as you can. Invite people to your table and eject others. Write a poem about it. The day isn't over yet.

Svengali!


I actually laughed at this and I dont know why.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:33 GMT
#925
On July 22 2016 05:32 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Friend Rels, Kruppe was town reading you (red was indeed the color of friends —and warmth—) until null. A townread once again!

Will you protect poor Kruppe in this time of need?


I changed my mind this is hilarious and I don't know why.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:34 GMT
#928
On July 22 2016 05:32 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:28 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe eyes the sheeping people with raised eyebrow. Mayhaps targets for a possible assassin?

Too bad, I'm the vigilante and I'm not going to shoot myself?

lol?

What is the problem with Koshi's case? I think it looks pretty good and I'm also getting a more underwhelming feeling about you than I did last game. Why is it a problem that people lynch a roleplayer off the back of a good case? Why are you scumreading people for it?


Haze I'm going to say what I said to Palmar, you roleclaimed a blue role and I will do as you say until proven otherwise or we lynch a townie. So just tell me who to vote since time is getting short.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:40 GMT
#943
On July 22 2016 05:37 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:37 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:35 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

Why ?


Because Kruppe feels a malicious aura radiate from him!

Dude, you know that this isn't particularly helping.


Please answer my question.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:44 GMT
#951
On July 22 2016 05:42 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:40 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:37 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:37 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:35 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

Why ?


Because Kruppe feels a malicious aura radiate from him!

Dude, you know that this isn't particularly helping.


Please answer my question.

Just vote with me and stay up for the deadline.

Otherwise it's KAPOW!


I want you to pick someone else that I mentioned earlier, I feel lynching him is a mistake.

I mean jebus...
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:45 GMT
#952
On July 22 2016 05:43 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
'Tis a sad day when Kruppe is Kruppe and not the man behind the mask.


Alas Kruppe should leave letters on table with red and blues in case he never wakes up from his midnight nap.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:47 GMT
#957
On July 22 2016 05:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Were the letters actually inverse?


I have some recollection about something like that but I cant remember 100%
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:49 GMT
#964
On July 22 2016 05:48 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
The fact that nobody read Kruppe's letters saddens Kruppe. Shameful!


I read it, it was just to deep for me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 21:01 GMT
#981
I'm going DC then, I wont lynch a roleclaimer day1.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 21:05 GMT
#990
So can we agree on DC then or what, I'm going to bed now I might check once more before sleep.

I put my faith in you.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 11:47 GMT
#1142
I am so sad right now, I failed the town tonight. I don't really know what we learned from these deaths. Ill have to reread some of the thread.

We need some confirmation tumble was roleblocked (can he know this?)

God dammit.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 11:48 GMT
#1143
On July 22 2016 20:47 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 20:46 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:40 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:38 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe wonders who among you is truly blind and who is a traitor. But alas, you deny Kruppe the information because you are short-sighted.

yea okay you can be town

now were you roleblocked?


Prplhz does not even wait for someone to possibly oppose Kruppe?

if someone ccs i'll deal with that then

i'm not gonna sit around and demand that everybody explicit denies their right to cc before moving on


What does CC mean?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 11:49 GMT
#1144
So why kill palmar?

I know I said I would kill him maybe it was to set me up?

Failure is not an option
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt451
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 57m
Online Event
15h 57m
FEL
20h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.