• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7236 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T]

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 18 2016 15:03 GMT
#16
/in if there is room!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 18 2016 16:04 GMT
#20
When would the game start?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 18 2016 16:49 GMT
#22
I'm off work tomorrow so feel free whenever but I am on GMT+1. I do not know which is more appropriate!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 18 2016 20:47 GMT
#31
Is there a way to follow this thread so I get a notification when someone posts?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 19 2016 14:19 GMT
#48
So when did this game start?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 19 2016 17:59 GMT
#60
Yeah, I'm off to work all day tomorrow, I thought we would have started by now...
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 07:37 GMT
#114
I am at work so it will be harder for me to do any deep analysis since I am working for 24hour straight. But I will participate to the best of my ability since it is rather quiet at work today. I am looking forward to this a lot!

If someone could link give me some general tips I would appriciate it. Since this is my first time playing on TL. I have only played IRL before.

How does the communication work, can you only talk in this thread unless you are mafia ofc?

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 09:05 GMT
#116
ok thanks for the advice, I just need a clarification regarding the "-1" does that mean that you abstain from voting but making sure to signal that you do vote?

Yes I will try my best to win of course, I am however a bit rusty and playing mafia on a forum is very different to how I am use to playing it.



Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 09:42 GMT
#119
Yes I read the rules and most of the information in the stickied threads. It is just it takes a while to adjust and to remember most of the information, I mean I'm only human after all.

However I thank you for the information.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:27 GMT
#124
first post! <3
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:34 GMT
#126
On July 20 2016 19:29 Skynx wrote:
Welcome back Lunaticman, you follow Swedish house scene by chance?


I am uncertain, I listen to a wide array of music but I am unsure of the genre. Is it music like Avicii?

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:35 GMT
#127
Thank you Skynx, it is nice to be back. I have lurked for to many years!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:36 GMT
#128
Skynx can you tell me a little bit about the meta here. I am unfamiliar with all the players.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:38 GMT
#130
On July 20 2016 19:36 Rels wrote:
www.quicktopic.com
Reasons
I have them


This post is beyond me, are you saying someone is cheating?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:44 GMT
#135
On July 20 2016 19:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 19:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:36 Rels wrote:
www.quicktopic.com
Reasons
I have them


This post is beyond me, are you saying someone is cheating?

No.
How much IRL mafia did you play ?



About 20 games, with around 8-16 players per game. We usually only played with the standard roles with some flavour such as Medic and Sheriff. But basically vanila mafia. Each game might have lasted around 8 hours per playthrough.

I would consider myself an very vocal player but also guilable. Many games have been one or lost because of people spending to much time analyzing my actions. As I always say to myself the silent mafia is the worst mafia...

but I digress since this seems very different.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:46 GMT
#136
On July 20 2016 19:41 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 19:34 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:29 Skynx wrote:
Welcome back Lunaticman, you follow Swedish house scene by chance?


I am uncertain, I listen to a wide array of music but I am unsure of the genre. Is it music like Avicii?


I should've been more specific I'm a mad fan of Eric Prydz and Jeremy Olander both make progressive house and some techno. Avicii is quite the antithesis but I guess they must sound similar from a total unfamiliar perspective.


haha, I actually laughed at the last sentence. I am not immidietally familiar with them but I will have too look it up when I get home from work tomorrow. I love electronical pop though. My first musical love was R.E.M.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:47 GMT
#137
On July 20 2016 19:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 19:41 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:36 Rels wrote:
www.quicktopic.com
Reasons
I have them

Noooo I can't open this, who's scum?

I see you're trying to get me banned!



I thought quicktopics only was for mafia?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:50 GMT
#140
On July 20 2016 19:47 Rels wrote:
Something needs to be said right now.
We won't ever use the majority vote to end the day early. Barring things like a red check or a fakeclaim ofc.
Longer day is almost always a good thing. More time to solve the game, more time to hear what lynch candidates have to say, no risk of snap lynching a scummy townie that is just AFK.
If you're against that speak now then STFU forever.



That sounds like a good point, although it gives scum more time to work on their defense... But more information almost always favors the town so I am for it!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:53 GMT
#143
On July 20 2016 19:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 19:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:40 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:36 Rels wrote:
www.quicktopic.com
Reasons
I have them


This post is beyond me, are you saying someone is cheating?

No.
How much IRL mafia did you play ?



About 20 games, with around 8-16 players per game. We usually only played with the standard roles with some flavour such as Medic and Sheriff. But basically vanila mafia. Each game might have lasted around 8 hours per playthrough.

I would consider myself an very vocal player but also guilable. Many games have been one or lost because of people spending to much time analyzing my actions. As I always say to myself the silent mafia is the worst mafia...

but I digress since this seems very different.

How did you play as scum ?


I don't think it would be more than subtile differences tbh between me as a townie or mafia, the biggest thing I would say is that as mafia I would probably spend more time analzying the voting tenendcies before speaking. I would also probably try to spend time "mudding the water" raising suspicion on several players at once.

I don't think I want to reveal more than that otherwise I would spoil the fun.

Usually when I am mafia I make a critical misstake sometimes later in the week but they can be missed...

I also have a tenendcy to change play between playthroughs just to not get to predictable.

And you if I may ask? How do you play?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 10:55 GMT
#144
afk 20 min eating.
Failure is not an option
1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 944
910 629
actioN 604
ggaemo 553
Mong 208
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 93
firebathero 76
Yoon 74
soO 44
[ Show more ]
yabsab 33
Hm[arnc] 26
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 17
Sharp 7
Dota 2
Fuzer 89
League of Legends
JimRising 541
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli18
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g9034
olofmeister772
ceh9589
singsing501
Happy371
Mew2King100
ArmadaUGS50
trigger13
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1289
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 1m
OSC
14h 1m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.