• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 15:10 GMT
#1557
Votes recap colored

Day 1 final votecount
+ Show Spoiler +

GlowingBear: (6) Justanothertownie, Obiwanshinobi, Palmar, rsoultin, Superbia, tumblewood
Superbia: (3) rsoultin, Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, fazers, Palmar, GlowingBear
Tumblewood: (3) gumshoe, rsoultin, rels, fazers, tumblewood, Superbia, Justanotherscummer
Rsoultin: (1) Onegu


Day 2 final votecount
+ Show Spoiler +

Superbia: (9) Gumshoe, Onegu, Obiwanshinobi, justanothertownie, sicklucker, rsoultin, justanotherscummer, rels, tumblewood

Not voting: (1) Superbia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 15:12 GMT
#1558
JAT for some reason I thought you voted Superbia D1 ?
Tumble not jumping on Superbia but jumping on GB is a indeed a good point considering Superbia was RB.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 15:19 GMT
#1563
lol get out lone female
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 15:20 GMT
#1566
On April 21 2016 00:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 00:10 Rels wrote:
Votes recap colored

Day 1 final votecount
+ Show Spoiler +

GlowingBear: (6) Justanothertownie, Obiwanshinobi, Palmar, rsoultin, Superbia, tumblewood
Superbia: (3) rsoultin, Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, fazers, Palmar, GlowingBear
Tumblewood: (3) gumshoe, rsoultin, rels, fazers, tumblewood, Superbia, Justanotherscummer
Rsoultin: (1) Onegu


Day 2 final votecount
+ Show Spoiler +

Superbia: (9) Gumshoe, Onegu, Obiwanshinobi, justanothertownie, sicklucker, rsoultin, justanotherscummer, rels, tumblewood

Not voting: (1) Superbia

Good thing you colored dat day2 vc. Will certainly be very helpful :p

^^
You also could not click the damn spoiler instead of complaining!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 15:43 GMT
#1574
lol rsoul I forgot you were writting everything in spanish early on. Apparently it was too hard to keep up ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 15:50 GMT
#1578
On April 16 2016 05:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 04:54 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin


Hey, Palmar...seriously, dude...I mean if you're mafia and I'm just a chump you can go ahead and ignore this but otherwise I'd really appreciate knowing what's so apparently awful about how I'm playing that all you can do is say lynch rsoultin. Like...I mean, yeah, I'm having trouble finding who I want to lynch that's probably pretty obvious, but considering the only person you can be bothered to talk about is town you're doing no better. If it's a me just being a shitter I'd like to know that though. I really don't think I'm actually playing that bad given the circumstances :/

what happened to spanish????

checkmate scum.


You're lucky Palmar is dead then p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 15:56 GMT
#1581
On April 21 2016 00:51 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 00:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 00:36 gumshoe wrote:
So I have alot of stuff saved up for eon, but if it’s just going to just get ignored theres no real point to the effort is there / : so I’m writing this preamble to hopefully soften the crowd : D

if I am actively involved in a game and I make it past the first few nights I am going to start putting stuff together. I think in large webs based around core evidence. The problem is you are all very clever people and you find the one or two holes in what I say and assume that those exceptions are in fact the case and subsequently dismiss them in favour of your own reads. Reads that if I felt like doing so, I could pick apart like cotton.

This is simply because most arguments in mafia come with a free set of holes / : the only reason they continue to stand is because people cant be bothered disproving all of them / :


I said my interactions make it very unlikely for me to be mafia. That does not equal "I called him mafia so I can't be mafia


Heres a post from jat in regards to rels pushing him, at this point jats getting pretty angry. He seems to think that saying my “interactions make it unlikely that were mafia together” is way different from “I cant be mafia with him cause I called him mafia” but rels knows jat and is aware that hes not a hyperbolic player ala ritoky (who would be screaming confirmed for days in jats position after the super flip) which means rels may very well consider an understated claim from him to be equivalent. Is rels right or wrong to do this? Thats besides the point, to qoute jat himself

I don't care. I don't think you can townread GB yet. But I think it is entirely possible that gumshoe believes he can.



Is it really that hard to see rels believing this as town?
Jat seems to think that rels could not possibly do this as green and I think thats his biggest fuck up yet

If you are town you are being a fucking idiot because things like this are mafia basics and yet you obviously fail to grasp anything this game. The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.


Jat feels rels is bieng an idiot, he knows rels is intelligent, therefore rels is scum.

There are so very many problems with this logic, but lets start simple, jat is a very smart and eloquent person, to him, alot of what we say probably comes off as idiotic because of just that. He has rarely agreed with anyone this game about anything as he is rather confident / : as he should be, he is quite good. Yet that gives him a poor perspective on whats too dumb a move for someone to make.

Also there's the fact that this is a terrible move regardless, which means no matter what alignment he is rels is being stupid, therefore stupidity has no bearing on rels alignment as jat seems to think. There is no reason to attack jat here as all rels has to do if hes scum is look townie. Antagonising townie numero uno may do that indirectly, but it also aggros him thereby making the whole move derp. Only real reason to do it is if rels actually think jats scum based off feel and is using shit reasoning to justify that feel read / : thereby pissing off jat and robbing him of his objectivity. Which sorta makes rels town.

The point I am trying to make here is that I think Jat is a fantastic player, but here he is being a fucking idiot.

I can find shit like this on everyone here and i’m sure they could come up with a million reasons why I’m wrong about them being wrong and we can go back and forth like that forever.

Look, I don't want us to stop finding flaws in one another's arguments, thats mafia, what I want is for us to stop rewarding ourselves for finding those flaws with the instant dismissal of the cases to which those flaws belong. All so that we can get back to proving why were right and everyone else is wrong.

So when I post what may be my last big wall of text ,which is going to be as logical and streamlined and clear as I can possibly make it ,and you find all the potential outs for each and every point, dont just walk away satisfied, ask yourself how effective those outs actually are, how likely is it that they are the rule and not the exception? Das all I ask yo / :

Can you tell me what's the point of this post? Because I don't see it. You want me to townread rels or what?


I feel like your very good at finding flaws in theories but bad at evaluating their likely hood.

What I am going to be saying at e.o.n has alternative explanations, but those explanations are highly unlikely, what I am worried about is this- I post a huge wall of change and people ethier ignore it or find a possible alternative explanations to it's key points that are huge stretches but serve as more than enough for them to just move on / :

The point of this post is to ask people to read my eon posts objectively. Fully prepared to discard many of thier reads if they cant honestly consider the alternatives, to the facts I will base my case around, to be likely.

To this end I am using you as a sacrificial goat to demonstrate that even the best players can be wrong : P which is exactly how I am viewing this town atm. but no I am not asking you to town read rels, I am simply showing that your reasoning for scum reading him earlier was bad and fueled by emotion/outrage.


Be honest, you also wrote it to have the opportunity to call JAT a "fucking idiot". ^^
Seriously, sry if you feel everybody is not listening to you. But if several players tell you why they disagree with your conclusions, maybe you are right nonetheless, maybe you didn't explain properly ... or maybe there is something wrong with your conclusions.
And ofc I will read your eon posts if I survive, as everyone should. Doesn't mean I promise to agree with it though.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 16:05 GMT
#1586
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.

On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.

Partner indicator right there.
The rsoul read was:
On April 16 2016 12:32 rsoultin wrote:
slight preference for superbia because i can see fazer just not knowing what to do in his first game. obviously this could come from first-time scum just as easily but yeah...superbia's drive-by not gonna post bit seems like it could come from burn-out...at the very least unless he's just not gonna be back for deadline there's no need to even post the excuse in the first place

Which is a reasonnable and not-so-strong read. It didn't deserve that attack from Tumble quoted above.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 16:12 GMT
#1588
Well I have to leave work. I thought I would have time to reread the entire D1 before that but actually I don't. =X I will try to do that before deadline. If I have to, I will only read JAT's filter from EOD1, but I would prefer if I have time to read the things in their context.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 20:20 GMT
#1599
On April 21 2016 01:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Well I have to leave work. I thought I would have time to reread the entire D1 before that but actually I don't. =X I will try to do that before deadline. If I have to, I will only read JAT's filter from EOD1, but I would prefer if I have time to read the things in their context.

You won't find anything incriminating there so it will be a waste of time but don't let me stop you.

Well my GF made the surprise of getting back 1 day earlier than she should have so I'm obv gonna stay with her ^^ so I'll resume this tomorrow if we're both still alive.
To confirm: you think your treatment of Superbia D1 makes you unlikely partner, while mine is NAI right ? This is what I want to look for specifically.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 20:21 GMT
#1600
On April 21 2016 02:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 01:05 Rels wrote:
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.

On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.

Partner indicator right there.
The rsoul read was:
On April 16 2016 12:32 rsoultin wrote:
slight preference for superbia because i can see fazer just not knowing what to do in his first game. obviously this could come from first-time scum just as easily but yeah...superbia's drive-by not gonna post bit seems like it could come from burn-out...at the very least unless he's just not gonna be back for deadline there's no need to even post the excuse in the first place

Which is a reasonnable and not-so-strong read. It didn't deserve that attack from Tumble quoted above.

Why does this indicate I'm scum with rsoul? Do you think that we're both scum or just one or neither?

No it's an indicator of you being partner with Superbia, because you defended him here but you masked that defense by an attack on rsoul, whose read was actually logical and not very strong.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 20:27 GMT
#1601
My reads in case I die:

Lynch Onegu / Tumble. If one of them is not scum, lynch JAS.
If there is a tryhard scum, it's JAT. In particular check the way he interacted with Superbia to verify his claim that it's different from mine.
Gumshoe is lock town (read his past games if you're not convinced), OWS (being a dick & not fearing posting in thread) & rsoul (natural reads & implicated to solve the game) are very likely town, SL is maybe town (he's doing this thing I've only seen him do as town where he psots sprees of posts when he spots something he wants to talk about).

If I forgot some people they're null.

Hopefully see you tomorrow!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 09:41 GMT
#1730
rsoul =X
Once again I'm working super hard today so I'm kind of around to react to stuff but I didn't even read anything apart from the flip yet.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 14:55 GMT
#1741
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 14:59 GMT
#1742
On April 21 2016 05:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Well I have to leave work. I thought I would have time to reread the entire D1 before that but actually I don't. =X I will try to do that before deadline. If I have to, I will only read JAT's filter from EOD1, but I would prefer if I have time to read the things in their context.

You won't find anything incriminating there so it will be a waste of time but don't let me stop you.

Well my GF made the surprise of getting back 1 day earlier than she should have so I'm obv gonna stay with her ^^ so I'll resume this tomorrow if we're both still alive.
To confirm: you think your treatment of Superbia D1 makes you unlikely partner, while mine is NAI right ? This is what I want to look for specifically.

I have no idea why that's so important to you but essentially yes. I did not say yours is nai in general - I didn't reread that yet. But it is certainly not as strong. I am talking about interactions btw. The way superbia tried to go for a palmar lynch and how I immediately shut it down is what I am talking about. I would never allow a buddy (especially the rb) to do that shit in the first place, it is one of the reasons he almost got lynched and had to fakeclaim. If I am on a team with superbia this whole thing never happens.

But I did exactly that too.
TBF rsoul dying is an indicator that you are town, I should have been killed if you were scum. rsoul & I had kinda the same reads apart from you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:00 GMT
#1744
On April 21 2016 23:59 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?

Not at all, catching up.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:11 GMT
#1748
On April 22 2016 00:01 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:59 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?

Not at all, catching up.


Don't post anymore till you are please

Sure boss. ^^
On April 22 2016 00:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Goddamnit phone....

Rels you might have said similar things to superbia but not before I had already done that. So there is no cred for you.

We'll see about that. That doesn't feel very strong either, 'cause you probably can't control what Superbia wants to do if he's playing. In an hypothetical situation where you are his partner and he attacks Palmar for no reason, you will probably buddy Palmar and shut down your partner's bad attack.
Now I see how you will legitimately think that makes you town if you're town but this in particular is NAI.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:16 GMT
#1751
So OWS is vig. ^^
If you are vig and your name is not OWS you need to claim today. If you don't you're a moron.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:17 GMT
#1752
On April 22 2016 00:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:11 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 00:01 gumshoe wrote:
On April 22 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:59 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?

Not at all, catching up.


Don't post anymore till you are please

Sure boss. ^^
On April 22 2016 00:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Goddamnit phone....

Rels you might have said similar things to superbia but not before I had already done that. So there is no cred for you.

We'll see about that. That doesn't feel very strong either, 'cause you probably can't control what Superbia wants to do if he's playing. In an hypothetical situation where you are his partner and he attacks Palmar for no reason, you will probably buddy Palmar and shut down your partner's bad attack.
Now I see how you will legitimately think that makes you town if you're town but this in particular is NAI.

No, it is not. I would not shut down my partner so hard that he has to fakelcaim to not get lynched. Especially not the roleblocker.

Maybe the strongness of your attacka gainst Superbia makes you town that's true. It's been 24 hours and I haven't have time to read it yet.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:24 GMT
#1754
On April 21 2016 08:22 justanothertownie wrote:
It is not even a very believable rant. I don't think you are stupid enough to misunderstand me saying you should die in a fire to mean anything else than I would like you to die INGAME.

Agree with this. The rage post looks fake, and unwarranted. It's not like Onegu was useful at all this game.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1426
WardiTV670
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko455
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7035
Bisu 2278
Jaedong 965
EffOrt 513
Horang2 488
actioN 345
Mini 240
ZerO 199
Larva 145
ggaemo 130
[ Show more ]
Pusan 123
Mind 111
Barracks 87
Shinee 69
Bale 66
Hyun 61
Sea.KH 61
Sharp 60
Snow 60
Killer 39
Dewaltoss 36
ToSsGirL 34
hero 32
Sacsri 24
scan(afreeca) 20
sorry 20
NotJumperer 19
zelot 16
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2943
qojqva1149
Dendi1044
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1115
markeloff162
Other Games
hiko493
B2W.Neo448
crisheroes280
DeMusliM219
Pyrionflax188
Livibee119
QueenE77
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV989
League of Legends
• Jankos1918
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 9m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.