• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:36 GMT
#2409
On April 25 2016 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
rels but since your here right now and im distrated as fuck ill read later so lets talk about something else. What alignment do you think onegu is because I dont acualy know your reads in this game...

Who do you want to vote today? who is the mafia team?

how town is jat from 0-100%? I asked this question yesterday

Onegu / tumble is my mafia team. As I said I will reread the game tomorrow since I had no time since eod3. You will have definitive reads then.
Jat is pretty townie. If he's scum he faked a good interaction with superbia d1 we are almost sure to lose. I have a hard time thinking about that possibility cause that would mean i would have to fight very hard to get him lynched and I don't think I would succeed :X
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:39 GMT
#2413
On April 25 2016 06:33 sicklucker wrote:
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose

Lol don't turn this around, you asked a question about superbia / tumble, I answered you, now I want to know your thoughts on it and you don't want to answer
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:44 GMT
#2416
I'm arriving to Paris so no more posts for quote a while, see you when I arrive home
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:48 GMT
#2420
Because:
On April 24 2016 17:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
So, in the sadly rather unlikely case I die:

Just don't rule anyone out because he "played a good game" or some shit. I really don't think gumshoe is mafia but I could be wrong don't just ignore everything people might bring up. Would be a very very impressive scumgame for him though. Seems unlikely.

SL needs to be reevaluated depending on who really is the medic.
Rels has been less invested recently methinks. Don't sleep on him.

Onegu/Tumble still look really bad to me though.

Well ofc I'm at a family reunion centered around my 102 years old great grandmother, I had no time to play since Friday evening. I don't know how you can say I was not invested before that, and in 24 hours when I'm back to work I'll be rereading and solving the game.


On April 24 2016 17:17 Rels wrote:
Gumshoe being doc means we're at LYLO. Everyone should reevaluate and discuss about it. We do not have any safety net anymore.
My obvious team is onegu / tumble but I will reread the game to see if I catch something else.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:25 GMT
#2424
On April 25 2016 06:52 sicklucker wrote:
YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME to waste on me. so hard to vote?

you want tumble gone in all worlds no exucse not to vote him and push. because the person who gets voted first is most often the guy people kill

but instead you waste all your precious time talking about me.... and if im mafia im always with tumbleweed so its a complete waste of time for someone who has no time...

What precious time ? Apparently you're have the attention span of a child. Here I'll dumb it down for you:
1. Rels wants reread lot of stuff before vote and push people
2. Rels will do that in 12 hours cause read stuff on phone on a train bothersome
3. Rels is still around to discuss what is happening currently in thread
4. SL comes in thread and attacks Rels:

On April 25 2016 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there


5. Rels talks to SL while hes on train

And if you want to arguee that I could use the time spent here filterdiving, you can go fuck yourself because (1) filter diving on a phone with network loss is horrible and (2) you can't even read and react to a single post of mine when I assume you're not on a phone on a train.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:27 GMT
#2425
Now:
On April 25 2016 06:20 Rels wrote:
Like you asked me a question:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

I answered it:

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Why are you not interested in what I had to say if you asked me directly this ?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:29 GMT
#2426
On April 25 2016 06:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:35 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:31 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted

The day isn't even half over. So far I read 1 of the 4 peoples filter. Why the fuck would I vote right now?


well you had 36 hours at least to think about it since shape flipped town. I voted. I could change my vote. Its not like you vote and you have to stay on your vote? that sounds like an excuse

You defeated your own argument. Indeed you can change your vote at any point in time so why is it any better to vote right now? The answer is: it doesn't matter at all.


I see what your saying but its like saying why do we lynch someone on day 1? you have to do things to get reads

So you can see why people would wait to read stuff before voting.
On April 25 2016 06:52 sicklucker wrote:
YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME to waste on me. so hard to vote?

you want tumble gone in all worlds no exucse not to vote him and push. because the person who gets voted first is most often the guy people kill

but instead you waste all your precious time talking about me.... and if im mafia im always with tumbleweed so its a complete waste of time for someone who has no time...

But here you cannot see why people would wait to read stuff before voting anymore.
I don't even think it's alignment indicaitve, I think you believe you got me on "Rels is not committing" as either alignment. Stop being stubborn over something so stupid.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:31 GMT
#2427
TLDR you're annoying and wrong. Me going to the south of france and not being home until right now is not alingmnet indicative. Me wanting to reread stuff before pushing / voting is town indicative but I could easily fake it. Now answer the question asked above.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:34 GMT
#2428
Quick please I'm super tired and I've gotta sleep, and if I do that right now you're once again going to say I'm inactive just because I'm european based.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:38 GMT
#2429
And I don't want you to hide behind "I won't believe you over a confirmed town" once again. Read and say what you think without caring who think what. The end.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:41 GMT
#2431
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:47 GMT
#2434
On April 25 2016 07:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?


stop looking for outs make up your own mind

You're the one not making up your own mind. Reading my post, do you still think Superiba fakeclaiming at deadline makes Tumble an unlikely partner ? And don't say "I'm siding with conf town", read and think for yourself.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:51 GMT
#2439
On April 25 2016 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?

Let's put it this way: From your perspective as town there are 2 mafia in a pool of 3 people. Onegu/Tumble/SL
You have a 66,7 % chance to hit mafia at random. You should not dismiss anything those 3 people say. But to answer the question: Yes, in general SL can be stupid and stubborn as either alignment. It depends on what exactly you are talking about.

Onegu voted Tumble yesterday. Why would he be bussing? Does he think he can win in a final 4 against SL and you? Tumble also voted Onegu today which admittedly doesn't mean that much.

I will reread exactly what happened tomorrow. In general, if it's really Onegu / Tumble, I think it's not weird that Onegu bused since they are the most likely lynches. Each had a real shot to be lynched EOD3 so it could be distancing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:53 GMT
#2441
On April 25 2016 07:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:47 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 07:46 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?


stop looking for outs make up your own mind

You're the one not making up your own mind. Reading my post, do you still think Superiba fakeclaiming at deadline makes Tumble an unlikely partner ? And don't say "I'm siding with conf town", read and think for yourself.


if i were to say now yes. that might change

Why ? Do you not agree GB was the second wagon EOD1, or is it another reason ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:55 GMT
#2443
On April 25 2016 07:53 sicklucker wrote:
the wagons were very close regardless of who was in second place

Gumshoe said the same thing -_- I cannot understand how anyone can think Tumble had a very high chance to be lynched at the exact time of the fakeclaim.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 22:59 GMT
#2446
On April 25 2016 07:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:16 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:14 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
No puedo decidir si me gusta matar SL o no...ayúdame ;o; El espacio entre su primera entrada y las otras era tan larga pero no sé como interpretar su lista de deseos sobre los jugadores :/


I can't decide whether or not I want to lynch SL...help me ;o; The time between his first post and the rest was pretty long but I don't know how to interpret that list of who he does and doesn't want to play with :/

SL is easy to read after a few days. Not a good D1 lynch.


wheres this very easy to make read tbh. this post was the only post of yours i hated day one

I townread you since somewhere around D2 I think. What I meant by that post is that you have a way of posting when you find something as town that you don't really do as scum. You did it a few times this game I think, I will see during my reread if it's likely you faked them or not. You (1) scumreading me when I'm obv town and (2) not answering a goddamn question and being super stupid got me angry but as I mentioned above I don't think it's alignment indicative.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 23:02 GMT
#2449
Alright going to sleep bros, good night and see you tomorrow (= happy to see you less stubborn SL, try to read & think more before posting 'cause it's really annoying to see you arguing that I should be filter diving instead of discussing on a train, or mindlessly voting / pushing someone before taking the time to reread
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:12 GMT
#2509
On April 25 2016 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:26 Superbia wrote:
Onegu prob town based on one sample.


WEIRD but i alrdy know onegu is mafai w/e whos the other one super?

On April 25 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
Like tbh that post form spuper is almost as good as a slip onegu mafia.

Who here would town read onegu if they rolled scum?

+ Show Spoiler +
no one here would because onegu is such an easy lynch. Super townreading onegu probably just makes him mafia

This is an extremely good point.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:18 GMT
#2510
On April 25 2016 08:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 02:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I hope whoever our vig is targets people like Onegu and Fazers.


not with onegu aparently

On April 25 2016 08:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 04:41 Rels wrote:
I'm OK to lynch:
Tumble for entering the thread late with a non believable excuse and being obsessed with rsoul, which would be the perfect lynch for mafia.
Superbia for being so his spree of posting reads with no explanation and not pushing anything. I think town!Superbia is more focused than that, like he was in his Palmar post actually, but the reasonning in his Palmar post is bad.
Maybe GB for faking activity when actually he is useless, needs to read his filter.
Maybe JAS for kinda the same thing, needs to read his filter.

These needs to be vigd:
Frizer
Onegu

I don't townread rsoul but I don't understand why she is scum.


rels is never with tumble but I already thought that. No way he would bus both of them. Altho i think its perfectly reasonable he might bus super considering how much of a train wreck he was going after palmar and super usualy being able to shake off lynches

SL why is JAT "not with Onegu" here, but I don't get that when I say the same thing in the post you quoted ? And I'm pretty sure I called for an Onegu shot during the night too.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:20 GMT
#2511
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM611
SteadfastSC274
TKL 228
Rex135
CosmosSc2 43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 611
SteadfastSC 274
TKL 228
Rex 135
ProTech66
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 22
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1397
Counter-Strike
fl0m2367
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King167
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko359
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko774
crisheroes417
B2W.Neo289
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor195
Livibee181
Pyrionflax175
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh132
ceh9115
Trikslyr79
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH230
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1557
• TFBlade490
• Noizen92
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 34m
The PondCast
19h 34m
INu's Battles
20h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.