• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:47
CEST 20:47
KST 03:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9406 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:44 GMT
#4093
On January 06 2016 00:38 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 00:27 Palmar wrote:
On January 06 2016 00:21 ExO_ wrote:
However Rayn/Artanis/Vivax/Koshi all thought you were scum Palmar, and all are dead townies. And at the start of day 2, I said scum Palmar would come and talk his way out of a lynch. And I think that is certainly a possibility.


No, this is why you're mafia. You give no opportunity and use predetermined conclusions. You have decided I am mafia and thus if I talk myself out of a lynch I am mafia talking myself out of lynch.

You don't even stop to think "what would town Palmar do". Because if you're just looking at the action (ie: talking myself out of a lynch), and doing it makes me mafia, then I suppose you'd have expected me as town to just get lynched because why?

There is literally no course of action that would make you stop thinking I'm mafia, which means you've decided what I am a long time ago and will just say whatever you think supports that conclusion.

On January 06 2016 00:21 ExO_ wrote:
The fact that GB was scum is points in your favor, but if Slam flips scum too then It stops even being a question in my mind that you're scum. I was wrong about GB so I at least owe you a relook.


I have literally no control over slam's alignment. Hell, if he flips mafia I'm more likely to be town because I fucking brought up the point gb didn't vote on his counterwagon despite being in the thread at least close to the deadline.

You don't get to call me scum by association.

You're mafia. Now die.


What was it, 1 page ago I was scum for thinking you're townie after the flip, a few posts later I'm scum because I won't change my mind on you.

The fuck is the irrational pushing of me. I'm in the middle of reading your filter. As I said I owe you a relook. But are you kidding me with this? No matter what I say you're trying to skew it in some way.

God I really hope you are scum. Aren't you supposed to be a vet of TL mafia? Being this stubborn and quite frankly stupid is going to lose town the game.


I am not being stubborn.

And it's not me who is skewing your words as much as the opposite.

"What was it, 1 page ago I was scum for thinking you're townie after the flip, a few posts later I'm scum because I won't change my mind on you."

I am talking about how and why, not what. I didn't call you scum for thinking I'm townie. I called you scum for thinking I'm townie while not in any way removing previous suspicion. IE you took WHAT happened without even thinking about HOW it happened.

On January 05 2016 07:58 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:57 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:56 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
Hum so we lynch exo tormorow


Why would you lynch me? I'm somehow scum now?

Either way I'll argue with you in a sec. Right now we need to focus on this vote

you're not trying to re-evaluate your reads, you're just happy with a massive status quo of a lynch list that you want to go down. You could very well be scum, especially based on your complete reluctance to admit any of my effort today. I bet you barely even read it.


I'll freely admit I didn't read the walls of text you posted. I skimmed them but I definitely didn't read them super closely. And I don't think anything you say is going to cause me to reevaluate you. Unless somebody like Damdred or Ritoky can explain to me why you are super townie I'm going to continue thinking you are scum.


You even admit that you have no idea how it happened.

You literally don't care about the process of things that ended up with me getting GB lynched. You don't care if my logic was sound you don't care if it was just a shitty bus or an actual analysis.

And now I'm calling you mafia not for being stubborn, but because you're being stubborn in a way that doesn't make any logical sense for a townie. The only trigger to re-evaluating my alignment is that some random dude I happened to want to kill turned out to be mafia. Even then you have no idea if I just bussed him as scum or if I actually got him lynched legit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:45 GMT
#4095
On January 06 2016 00:42 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 00:31 Palmar wrote:
On January 06 2016 00:28 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 05 2016 23:10 Palmar wrote:
You're insane, people who look like mafia are always worth the check. yes, if the cop hits scum there's 25% chance that scum is godfather and we get a green check, but literally everyone knows to take a green check with a grain of salt until the godfather is flipped.

A red check, on the other hand is 75% (2/3 millers are dead) chance of hitting mafia.

I don't think I want slam lynched tomorrow, although there are some arguments to be made for it. The most important one is that GB didn't vote on his counterwagon.


No. I will repeat what I said to Damdred yesterday. GB swapped votes to OWS right at same time (check voting thread) as shennanies to Alakaslam was occurring. GB's vote was effectively WIFOM. It should not be used as an argument against OWS, nor should it be used to vindicate anyone else.

No but GB as mafia had at least a chance to save himself by just voting slam.

Sure it might be wifom, but there might be a reason he didn't vote slam.


That is horrible scumtastic reasoning to suggest that Slam should not be voted.

If Slam was town, mafia GB would have voted him 100%. (Mind you that is NAI, but saying.)
Mafia play to survive or in this case, preserve their team.

The mafia motivation for GB to save Slam is that Slam serves a more important role on the scumteam, end of.
(Obviously as he's flipped we know there is no town motivation, but even if GB was town, he would have still saved himself because he's most sure of his own alignment.)

If anything, what you say, is actually further of an argument that Alakaslam should be lynched, and not the other way around.


That is precisely what I was saying?

GB not voting on the counterwagon is a bit wifom-y, but also a pretty good argument that Alakaslam should be lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:47 GMT
#4096
On January 06 2016 00:43 ExO_ wrote:
Yesterday? Nothing at all. I was convinced 100% you were scum and it wasn't worth my time. Again, 4 dead townies thought you were scum, and I trust their ability to read you more than my own.


This makes you a complete dumbass and a terrible player, but I suppose the brutal honesty makes you less likely to be mafia (this is a pretty confrontational stance for mafia to take).

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:48 GMT
#4097
I guess NM is just a bit illiterate, I'll make sure not to use big words or complicated sentences around him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:49 GMT
#4099
I don't know.

I am really running out of fucking steam dealing with people wanting to lynch me this game.

I'm mad so I'm going away from the thread for a while before I start calling people names
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:50 GMT
#4101
On January 06 2016 00:48 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 00:44 Palmar wrote:
On January 06 2016 00:38 ExO_ wrote:
On January 06 2016 00:27 Palmar wrote:
On January 06 2016 00:21 ExO_ wrote:
However Rayn/Artanis/Vivax/Koshi all thought you were scum Palmar, and all are dead townies. And at the start of day 2, I said scum Palmar would come and talk his way out of a lynch. And I think that is certainly a possibility.


No, this is why you're mafia. You give no opportunity and use predetermined conclusions. You have decided I am mafia and thus if I talk myself out of a lynch I am mafia talking myself out of lynch.

You don't even stop to think "what would town Palmar do". Because if you're just looking at the action (ie: talking myself out of a lynch), and doing it makes me mafia, then I suppose you'd have expected me as town to just get lynched because why?

There is literally no course of action that would make you stop thinking I'm mafia, which means you've decided what I am a long time ago and will just say whatever you think supports that conclusion.

On January 06 2016 00:21 ExO_ wrote:
The fact that GB was scum is points in your favor, but if Slam flips scum too then It stops even being a question in my mind that you're scum. I was wrong about GB so I at least owe you a relook.


I have literally no control over slam's alignment. Hell, if he flips mafia I'm more likely to be town because I fucking brought up the point gb didn't vote on his counterwagon despite being in the thread at least close to the deadline.

You don't get to call me scum by association.

You're mafia. Now die.


What was it, 1 page ago I was scum for thinking you're townie after the flip, a few posts later I'm scum because I won't change my mind on you.

The fuck is the irrational pushing of me. I'm in the middle of reading your filter. As I said I owe you a relook. But are you kidding me with this? No matter what I say you're trying to skew it in some way.

God I really hope you are scum. Aren't you supposed to be a vet of TL mafia? Being this stubborn and quite frankly stupid is going to lose town the game.


I am not being stubborn.

And it's not me who is skewing your words as much as the opposite.

"What was it, 1 page ago I was scum for thinking you're townie after the flip, a few posts later I'm scum because I won't change my mind on you."

I am talking about how and why, not what. I didn't call you scum for thinking I'm townie. I called you scum for thinking I'm townie while not in any way removing previous suspicion. IE you took WHAT happened without even thinking about HOW it happened.



Again that isn't the case though. Somehow saying I need to reevaluate you = I think you're townie without suspicion in your mind. It's completely misrepresenting what I said.


Well not townie, but the point stands.

You took an action and decided an outcome based on it. How about you lynch Onegu because he claimed cop at random? Ritoky shot a townie. Damdred claimed a role that has since flipped?

You can't just look at what happened (random dude flipped mafia) you need to look at how and why.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:53 GMT
#4104
yeah fuck it I'm out anyway

go reread, try to be less bad.

Also, hint: I didn't start posting because I was being pressured or because I found a lead or because jesus told me.

I started posting because it was roughly 9am on a monday at work and I had checked my monitoring systems and email, and decided to mafia a bit because there wasn't much to do. It was also the first day since day 1 where the lynch wasn't sort of automatic.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:54 GMT
#4105
On January 06 2016 00:51 ExO_ wrote:
*ebwop hard to keep an objective mind

Why would you strive to do that when your perspective up until now has been "fuck objectiveness, I religiously think palmar is mafia"

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:57 GMT
#4107
fuck it I'm actually going away

see you tonight maybe.

If I don't come back, don't lynch sl, damdred, onegu and ritoky. Probably don't lynch NM and maybe don't lynch exo. lynch into slam, shining, oo maybe ows

It's super important to remember the people who are not doing jack shit or just show up to randomly say things when it's convenient.

It's almost a good idea to just lynch shortest filter first tbh.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:57 GMT
#4108
On January 06 2016 00:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 00:54 Palmar wrote:
On January 06 2016 00:51 ExO_ wrote:
*ebwop hard to keep an objective mind

Why would you strive to do that when your perspective up until now has been "fuck objectiveness, I religiously think palmar is mafia"



Again, I thought I was right. Until something upsets the status quo (me being wrong on GB) I'm going to continue thinking I'm right. No reason to be objective on you if you're scum.

Again 4 dead townies (townies btw that you all called as town before they died, something I've come across reading right now) thought you were scum.

It's because they're bad and I'm good.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 16:00 GMT
#4111
I just opened his filter it's 6 pages.

He's actually a surprisingly good candidate for mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 16:01 GMT
#4112
I'm gonna close this window now though, you can figure out yourselves if he's mafia.

I'm looking forward to hard hitting analysis.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 16:01 GMT
#4113
I'm not that sure exo is mafia, but he infuriates the fuck out of me. d1 palmar is probably better than d3 palmar at reading him anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 06 2016 08:57 GMT
#4229
I really should be in your townreads ritoky.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 06 2016 09:00 GMT
#4230
my best guesses at sl's checks

n1 Holyflare
n2 OWS

n1 OWS
n2 Palmar

n1 Onegu/OWS
n2 Onegu/OWS

But there honestly are problems with just about all the scenarios. So maybe he checked someone who turned up dead or something.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 06 2016 09:02 GMT
#4231
the problem with scenario 1 is that while he seemed to be attacking HF it wasn't decisive enough

the problem with scenario 2 is that while he flipped his read on me from scum to town on day 3, I don't think he really did it until after I started posting

the problem with scenario 3 is that he was much stronger on OWS than onegu (and tbh that's also a problem with all the scenarios).

sl was very, very strong on OWS, but I can't through quickly skimming his filter find anyone else he's strong on.

So idk.

I guess we just lynch slam today
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 06 2016 09:41 GMT
#4232
On January 02 2016 22:13 sicklucker wrote:
obi- your just gonna have to trust me on this one. I have played alot of games with him and for him his contributions are huge and knowledgeable
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 07 2016 10:21 GMT
#4293
Slam is a fine lynch and he isn't doing anything to contest his lynch.


I'm stuck in a conference through today
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 07 2016 13:24 GMT
#4294
Essentially, never lynch Onegu, Damdred, Obi Coag, Me

Probably lynch kush, shining, oo

ritoky, nm exo are the difficult to figure out people.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 07 2016 13:32 GMT
#4295
There is a tiny chance damdred should be in the rit/nm/exo group

of that group I'd currently lynch NM. Mostly because half of his reasons aren't reasons at all.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 13m
Patches Events
21h 13m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.