• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9290 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 170 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 12:25 GMT
#1401
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:42 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:25 Rels wrote:
[quote]
LOL OK said like that it's sound super dumb. (= It has something else to do with voting though: if the team is clean, the scum team is probably shockey / Superbia / kita. If one of them is wrong, you have to be the last scum, since the team is clean and HTS could have voted "no" super easily with what she was saying just before deadline.

How are you ever going to determine if the team is clean though? This is what I didn't get from your analysis.

Well, by playing the game. There is no way to know for sure: we'll have to use behaviour analysis, vote analysis, etc. I like having all the different scenarios in my head, so I can see which one is more likely; like if I cross this analysis with my reads, I'm pretty sure the team is not clean, 'cause that would either mean that kita / shockey / Superbia are the scums or that you are scum and voted for a clean team.

So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 12:28 GMT
#1402
On November 06 2015 21:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:42 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
How are you ever going to determine if the team is clean though? This is what I didn't get from your analysis.

Well, by playing the game. There is no way to know for sure: we'll have to use behaviour analysis, vote analysis, etc. I like having all the different scenarios in my head, so I can see which one is more likely; like if I cross this analysis with my reads, I'm pretty sure the team is not clean, 'cause that would either mean that kita / shockey / Superbia are the scums or that you are scum and voted for a clean team.

So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.

Given the fact that you've been dancing around my alignment for a while now I didn't find it a very obvious joke, but very well.

Talk to me about Shockeyy. You seem to be one of the only people townreading him.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 12:38 GMT
#1403
On November 06 2015 21:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:42 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Well, by playing the game. There is no way to know for sure: we'll have to use behaviour analysis, vote analysis, etc. I like having all the different scenarios in my head, so I can see which one is more likely; like if I cross this analysis with my reads, I'm pretty sure the team is not clean, 'cause that would either mean that kita / shockey / Superbia are the scums or that you are scum and voted for a clean team.

So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.

Given the fact that you've been dancing around my alignment for a while now I didn't find it a very obvious joke, but very well.

Talk to me about Shockeyy. You seem to be one of the only people townreading him.

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.

Second, he has this idea of solving the game that guides his posts and votes; trapping one scum with two townies so we can ignore that guy forever. That's obviously not a great idea, since scum doesn't really care about being ignored if he has made a mission failed; but the fact that he is believing it so hard makes him town in my eyes, even though the idea itself is bad.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 12:39 GMT
#1404
Your turn.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 12:44 GMT
#1405
Snipped a bunch of quotes since the preview was getting ridiculous
On November 06 2015 21:38 Rels wrote:

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.

Second, he has this idea of solving the game that guides his posts and votes; trapping one scum with two townies so we can ignore that guy forever. That's obviously not a great idea, since scum doesn't really care about being ignored if he has made a mission failed; but the fact that he is believing it so hard makes him town in my eyes, even though the idea itself is bad.

Hm, I can see the former. However, other people have been posting doubts about Rayn (you, there's someone else that I put on my chart that I can't ermemer right now) and Xatalos (Kita) so he wasn't really alone in that. Nevertheless, I'll concede it's a point in his favour.

I don't think an idea that's actually good for scum in the end is something that can really be used to townread someone. The idea he was pushing doesn't really make sense for town, and it does make sense for mafia. He also doesn't really appear to be trying to do anything, possibly to prevent himself from associating with anyone. Couldn't he just figure he's basically been caught so he should mostly just try to fling shit at people we think are town and see if it sticks?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 12:50 GMT
#1406
On November 06 2015 21:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Snipped a bunch of quotes since the preview was getting ridiculous
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:38 Rels wrote:

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.

Second, he has this idea of solving the game that guides his posts and votes; trapping one scum with two townies so we can ignore that guy forever. That's obviously not a great idea, since scum doesn't really care about being ignored if he has made a mission failed; but the fact that he is believing it so hard makes him town in my eyes, even though the idea itself is bad.

Hm, I can see the former. However, other people have been posting doubts about Rayn (you, there's someone else that I put on my chart that I can't ermemer right now) and Xatalos (Kita) so he wasn't really alone in that. Nevertheless, I'll concede it's a point in his favour.

I don't think an idea that's actually good for scum in the end is something that can really be used to townread someone. The idea he was pushing doesn't really make sense for town, and it does make sense for mafia. He also doesn't really appear to be trying to do anything, possibly to prevent himself from associating with anyone. Couldn't he just figure he's basically been caught so he should mostly just try to fling shit at people we think are town and see if it sticks?

Maybe. I didn't feel that way, but maybe. His lack of activity is making me doubt a little. I want to see how he reacts to the post I've written to him recently.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 12:53 GMT
#1407
Since you're there:
On November 06 2015 18:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Ah got it James. <3

I'd say at least 2. I think maayyyybe one was smart enough to suck it up and pass? Could be SL for all we know.

And that's a really good question to Shockey, Xata.

That doesn't make sense. If SL is mafia and "suck it up and pass" the team, then he didn't "suck it up", he voted "yes" to a team with a scum in it. You seem to assume:
- SL is town, since you're wondering whether 2 or 3 mafias voted against it, so it has to be a clean team
- SL is mafia, since he could have suck it up and pass
Or is there another logical explanation for this post ? 'cause I'm not seeing it

What logical explanations could exist for that post ? I'm only seeing one myself.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 12:59 GMT
#1408
On November 06 2015 21:53 Rels wrote:
Since you're there:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Ah got it James. <3

I'd say at least 2. I think maayyyybe one was smart enough to suck it up and pass? Could be SL for all we know.

And that's a really good question to Shockey, Xata.

That doesn't make sense. If SL is mafia and "suck it up and pass" the team, then he didn't "suck it up", he voted "yes" to a team with a scum in it. You seem to assume:
- SL is town, since you're wondering whether 2 or 3 mafias voted against it, so it has to be a clean team
- SL is mafia, since he could have suck it up and pass
Or is there another logical explanation for this post ? 'cause I'm not seeing it

What logical explanations could exist for that post ? I'm only seeing one myself.

I'm not doing any analysis on the people that are currently up for the mission. Don't want to guide the decision of any possible spy on there.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 13:00 GMT
#1409
On November 06 2015 21:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:53 Rels wrote:
Since you're there:
On November 06 2015 18:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Ah got it James. <3

I'd say at least 2. I think maayyyybe one was smart enough to suck it up and pass? Could be SL for all we know.

And that's a really good question to Shockey, Xata.

That doesn't make sense. If SL is mafia and "suck it up and pass" the team, then he didn't "suck it up", he voted "yes" to a team with a scum in it. You seem to assume:
- SL is town, since you're wondering whether 2 or 3 mafias voted against it, so it has to be a clean team
- SL is mafia, since he could have suck it up and pass
Or is there another logical explanation for this post ? 'cause I'm not seeing it

What logical explanations could exist for that post ? I'm only seeing one myself.

I'm not doing any analysis on the people that are currently up for the mission. Don't want to guide the decision of any possible spy on there.

OK got it. We'll get back to that tomorrow.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 17:17 GMT
#1410
Yeah, I guess it makes sense to wait and see the result for now. BlizzCon stream is also starting soon and I'll probably be watching that a lot throughout the weekend

I don't think there's anything super-interesting about it if the mission passes. Most likely it's all-town and even if it's not, it wouldn't really surprise me for scum to pass the first mission. Regardless we should probably just add Artanis to the team... If the second mission passes too, then I think we just won already. The fourth mission requires 2 scum to sabotage so that should be impossible for them to achieve anyway...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 17:19 GMT
#1411
I guess I'll refrain from further thoughts as well then. In case rayn or SL managed to fool me, wouldn't really make sense to make the decision easier.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 17:20 GMT
#1412
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:42 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:08 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Thinking about the different possible scenarios that could happen from that vote pattern, regardless of what I think of the players myself, so it's easier to understand what's going on when we get the result.

I just don't really get why you're going into scenario's where you'll never be able to discern which is which though. Like I said;
being "unlikely" that they'd pass a mission with a mafia in it only to follow it up with the fact that it is possible

You list the possible scenarios, but I'm pretty sure everyone's already figured that if the 3-person mission passes and the 4-person mission fails, it is in fact possible for one of the people in the 3-person mission to still be a spy.

Cause I want it to be clear in my head. And that worked; I discovered that if success-then-fail happened, determining your alignment via behaviour will solve a big part of the game.

Well yes, determining the alignment of the 4th player when there's a 3-success then 4-fail is probably important. It just seems like you went for a pretty.. roundabout way of approaching it?

Eh, whatever, it's not that important I guess. I kinda wanna hear more from you about Rayn and SL, but I think it's best to wait for the results first.

LOL OK said like that it's sound super dumb. (= It has something else to do with voting though: if the team is clean, the scum team is probably shockey / Superbia / kita. If one of them is wrong, you have to be the last scum, since the team is clean and HTS could have voted "no" super easily with what she was saying just before deadline.

How are you ever going to determine if the team is clean though? This is what I didn't get from your analysis.

Well, by playing the game. There is no way to know for sure: we'll have to use behaviour analysis, vote analysis, etc. I like having all the different scenarios in my head, so I can see which one is more likely; like if I cross this analysis with my reads, I'm pretty sure the team is not clean, 'cause that would either mean that kita / shockey / Superbia are the scums or that you are scum and voted for a clean team.

So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!


Gotta save this picture though hahaha
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 18:28 GMT
#1413
On November 06 2015 21:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.

Given the fact that you've been dancing around my alignment for a while now I didn't find it a very obvious joke, but very well.

Talk to me about Shockeyy. You seem to be one of the only people townreading him.

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.


Are you mafia?
Life?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 19:12 GMT
#1414
Looks like we'll get to soon play Artanis([Xp]) in Legacy of the Void
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 19:25 GMT
#1415
On November 07 2015 03:28 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:38 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
[quote]
You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.

Given the fact that you've been dancing around my alignment for a while now I didn't find it a very obvious joke, but very well.

Talk to me about Shockeyy. You seem to be one of the only people townreading him.

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.


Are you mafia?

No. What made you think that ?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 19:53 GMT
#1416
On November 06 2015 21:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.

Given the fact that you've been dancing around my alignment for a while now I didn't find it a very obvious joke, but very well.

Talk to me about Shockeyy. You seem to be one of the only people townreading him.

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.


Just curious since I felt like you re-worded one of my posts that you probably did not read.
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 22:43 GMT
#1417
Not much to say atm, admittedly spent a few hours in dota with Rels, but will be in and out for a few hours.

Unless I pass out... >_<
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-06 23:15:03
November 06 2015 23:00 GMT
#1418
End of Day 1

5 January, 2371. USS Java.

"Sir, the Borellian shipyard has cleared us to dock."

Captain Pienaar smiled. "Thank you Lieutenant. Could you do the necessary, and then start revictualling? If you need me, I'll be in my ready-room. Those star-charts aren't going to examine themselves."

----------

9 January, 2371. Section 31 HQ. Location Unknown.

The room was quiet and the mood of everyone in it was sombre. Nervous coughs and shuffling feet was the only sound.

At the head of the table, the Director spoke. "The Borellian Security knew our agents were coming. The crossfire from batteries at the aft and starboard junctions shredded the first and third shuttles. Fortunately, they were decoys. Just about the only good luck we had."

The Director stood up and started pacing the room. After a few moments, he turned to a display chart. A picture of a Romulan scientist filled the screen.

"No matter. This is Under-Chief T'laar of the Romulan Science Directorate. We understand from our sources that she has been very successful in developing the trans-spectral bomb, a weapon designed to collapse wormholes." The Director paused, and looked around the room.

"The Romulans lost faith in their plan to destroy the wormhole. Why, God himself knows. But this is the only way we're going to put a stop to the Dominion threat. Let them travel the 70,000 light years to get here without the wormhole. We'll be ready for them then."

!!! MISSION FAILED !!!
1 Sabotage action detected.

Day 2
Artanis[Xp]'s Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 7 November 2015.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:09 GMT
#1419
Oh shit...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:10 GMT
#1420
.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 779
Soma 538
BeSt 443
Light 349
Horang2 327
910 325
Hyuk 279
Jaedong 257
Stork 143
EffOrt 123
[ Show more ]
Pusan 111
Dewaltoss 94
Soulkey 63
ZerO 55
Shinee 50
Killer 48
Rush 42
Mong 41
Mind 40
Yoon 37
Snow 33
Bale 27
Sharp 26
ggaemo 21
sorry 20
hero 20
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 16
Creator 11
Noble 8
Terrorterran 8
Sacsri 4
Mini 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2254
XcaliburYe196
League of Legends
JimRising 352
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1355
pashabiceps1006
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2452
Khaldor661
Other Games
gofns30307
singsing1366
ceh9676
XBOCT331
Pyrionflax184
DeMusliM158
Mew2King114
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream243
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Jankos1192
• Stunt435
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
51m
Stellar Fest
2h 51m
The PondCast
23h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.