• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7731 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 170 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 06 2015 05:59 GMT
#1361
On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.


lol

I doubt the scum tram is kita, super, shockey thats too ez who knows thats too easy but we will find out soon
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 06 2015 06:01 GMT
#1362
On November 06 2015 07:25 Half the Sky wrote:
Hmmmm not sure if that makes sense - the disassociation part.

So SL is doing jack shit and Rels isn't digging SL.

SL has never been logical or together really, as either alignment.

Ugh, I need to get on my desktop.

I think at this point I'm confident I'm doing the right thing with my vote though.


hes definitely digging me and its really annoying I want him to shut up
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 06 2015 06:03 GMT
#1363
On November 06 2015 08:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:06 Superbia wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Superbia, why did you vote it down? Unless it's already apparent in your filter and I just need to open another tab on mobile...


There's literally no point in voting yes? Like look at the next on the leader circulation. I'd rather get as much voting logic as possible.


I looked through your filter. You have sicklucker as a scumread so that makes some sense.

But your last sentence here indicates you might just keep downvoting for more logic or...since you would appear to be townreading rayn/Artanis.


What? I didn't downvote bc I have SL as a scum-read. He was in my PoE non-town circle somewhere at the end. I downvoted because there is literally no reason for the team to go right now. I'd rather collect more votes.


ya that madeup reason you madeup when you saw the posted team to not have to vote yes. Before that you never even tried to read me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 06 2015 06:05 GMT
#1364
Im sure this mission passes but if rayn and xata are putting me up as the fall guy as thread sentiment seems they better be prepared for the massive amount of shit that will transpire
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 08:51 GMT
#1365
On November 06 2015 07:22 Half the Sky wrote:
On my way home from work. Skimming on mobile.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 06:52 Rels wrote:
On my bed right now; will post the day post in my game then sleep. So I'm still there 10 minutes for additional questions.
I think the team is some kind of rayn / Hts / superbia / sl. Xata and kita are town. I think arta and shockey are town, but I would like to see more from both of them.


Still at Rels/Shockey/TBD but I know I have to catch up. Referenced to figure out the last partner.

Also nice because if I'm wrong on one of my townreads, this could be a good place to start too.

sicklucker still not saying much? I see he answered my question fine but I think Artanis or Kita had followups that he didn't answer.

Shockey (in skimming) not saying much as a scum tell might indicate he's trying to not give partners away.

Someone else had a question for me - rayn? or was it Artanis? damn I hate mobile.

If Rels is scumlisting SL though, it probably means he'll be voting down the team (at least based on his most recent posts) and SL is town.

Which means the final mafia would point me in the direction of Kita/Xata/Artanis (wtf maybe I'm wrong somewhere??) or he's just scumlisting Superbia to disassociate from him since Superbia isn't on the team.

Wow HTS is seeing everything in this game through the "Rels is scum" glasses. She put suspicion on SL ("he didn't answer stuff from Artanis or Kita") then townread him with "whatever Rels is suspicious of him".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 08:53 GMT
#1366
On November 06 2015 07:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Oh wow, just caught Rels' post #1242 - self-meta is usually a scum tell and especially for a player of his calibre (decent mafia play). Wouldn't buy that one for a second.

Self-meta as in he's aware and he easily has the ability to break that.

Here she's twisting the way I use self-meta; I don't use it to prove I'm town, but to prove rayn's scumread on me is based on wrong things.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:13 GMT
#1367
On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

Suuuuper interesting! With such a close vote, we'll have a lot of infos depending on how the team does. Let's see.

If the team pass there are two solutions:
- it's a clean team; then there have to be 2 mafias in Shockey / kita / Superbia. Maybe 3, but it's possible one mafia went for the towncred instead if he thought the team would pass even if he voted no; since in this case, he's not on the team, it would be HTS or Arta. Given how HTS posted about her opinions on the vote, I don't see her voting "yes" in that situation when she had the perfect opportunity to vote "no" to a clean team. So if one mafia voted "yes" to a clean team, it would be Arta.
- there is 1 (or more) scum in the team but he didn't make the mission failed: unlikely. The goal of the game is to win three missions for both team; exchanging town cred for 1 failure out of 3 doesn't seem to be worth it. It that happens, I think it makes Artanis town, since the plan would be to make Arta pick the same team + himself, fail the mission, and put the blame on him.
So if the team passes the mission, then fails the next with SL / rayn / Xata / Arta, it probably means Arta's alignment will be determinent to solving the game; it's either Arta being mafia going for the towncred; or Arta being town on which mafia are trying to put the blame. Figuring this out in this case will be crucial.
If the team passes the mission, then passes the next with SL / rayn / Xata / Arta, there are all town and the game is won. That would be cool. (=

If the team fails:
There is one confirmed mafia in Xata / rayn / SL, maybe 2.
There has to be at least 2 mafias in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, probably 3 since, as said above, the towncred lost by voting a failure team is more than compensated by the 1 win out of 3 needed. That doesn't apply if one scum thought the team would pass even if he voted "no" though.

That's where I'm at. Not going further until tomorrow.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:15 GMT
#1368
On November 06 2015 08:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Hmm interesting.

Also, we have to submit mission 2 before finding out if mission 1 passes? Never seen a game work that way.

Wait what ? In this case we vote "no" whatever the team is. We don't send out a team without knowing the result of the previous one.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:17 GMT
#1369
On November 06 2015 08:06 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Superbia, why did you vote it down? Unless it's already apparent in your filter and I just need to open another tab on mobile...


There's literally no point in voting yes? Like look at the next on the leader circulation. I'd rather get as much voting logic as possible.

I like that reasonning. Can you go back and answer what I've found weird about your big post ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:18 GMT
#1370
On November 06 2015 08:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:04 Half the Sky wrote:
Nice.

So we have a scumteam of Rels/Shockey and one of Kita/Superbia. At least it's looking that way.

I'm thinking Artanis should nominate himself, rayn and Xatalos. That is my first impression.


How can you even tell, the mission hasn't even passed. If anything this "scum team" suggestion of yours is your scummiest post already trying to claim others as scum when mission not even done.... PSH... You swear that a mafia member won't be on a team.

++
HTS immediately thinking of sending another team instead of waiting for the currect one to finish is super scummy. And it doesn't make sense.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:19 GMT
#1371
On November 06 2015 08:30 Fidei86 wrote:
Apologies, host miscommunication. Xalatos, Rayn and sicklucker have until next dawn to submit actions. Next nomination phase will not start until end of action phase. In other words, Artanis has 24 hrs from tomorrow at 2300 to submit team for mission 2.

Oh cool. That makes more sense (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:22 GMT
#1372
On November 06 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Ah got it James. <3

I'd say at least 2. I think maayyyybe one was smart enough to suck it up and pass? Could be SL for all we know.

And that's a really good question to Shockey, Xata.

That doesn't make sense. If SL is mafia and "suck it up and pass" the team, then he didn't "suck it up", he voted "yes" to a team with a scum in it. You seem to assume:
- SL is town, since you're wondering whether 2 or 3 mafias voted against it, so it has to be a clean team
- SL is mafia, since he could have suck it up and pass
Or is there another logical explanation for this post ? 'cause I'm not seeing it
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 09:29 GMT
#1373
I'm kind of around but at work. Not much to say until we find out if the mission passes or not honestly. If it does, I'm obviously nominating myself with the other three. Don't want to say too much about it before the pass/fail happens to not give any clues to any spy whether they should sabotage or not.

@Rels/HtS your explanations were satisfactory, though I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:34 GMT
#1374
On November 06 2015 08:56 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:48 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.


Hmmm... I guess there is an explanation at least.... Of some sort...


So if I got this right... shockeyy would only vote for missions where there's one of me/rayn, but not both......? shockeyy?


Yes, but if you used your brain, you would understand why... If both of you are on a mission together and one mission gets sabotaged, then it's hard to differentiate wether or not you both sabotaged it. If you go on solo missions, rather than together, it makes it easier to see if you or rayn are mafia. Obviously you both got you wanted and are now butt buddies on the same team.

OK.

Shockey, your way of thinking doesn't make sense in this game. The primary goal is not to find scums, it's to win three missions. If you vote three missions with one scum each to "find out the scums", you solve the game; but you lose it in the same time.
Now I'm not saying this makes you scum. Actually that's a town mindset: solving the game by finding out who is scum. But even if it's super captivating, it's flawed. You win by winning three missions. If you push your reasonning, it's better to vote yes to a team that has two scums inside than one scum inside, since you can get rid of these three players and have a good shot of winning the next three missions. I think it's twisted, since the goal of the game is to win missions, and finding scums is the way to achieve it, not the opposite; but I see the town motivation behind it.

Please think about it. Pushing for teams with only one scum in it is exactly what scums want.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:37 GMT
#1375
On November 06 2015 09:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Haha^^

GJ town game is gg.

Do you consider me and HTS being scum together ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:39 GMT
#1376
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 09:53 GMT
#1377
On November 06 2015 18:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

Suuuuper interesting! With such a close vote, we'll have a lot of infos depending on how the team does. Let's see.

If the team pass there are two solutions:
- it's a clean team; then there have to be 2 mafias in Shockey / kita / Superbia. Maybe 3, but it's possible one mafia went for the towncred instead if he thought the team would pass even if he voted no; since in this case, he's not on the team, it would be HTS or Arta. Given how HTS posted about her opinions on the vote, I don't see her voting "yes" in that situation when she had the perfect opportunity to vote "no" to a clean team. So if one mafia voted "yes" to a clean team, it would be Arta.
- there is 1 (or more) scum in the team but he didn't make the mission failed: unlikely. The goal of the game is to win three missions for both team; exchanging town cred for 1 failure out of 3 doesn't seem to be worth it. It that happens, I think it makes Artanis town, since the plan would be to make Arta pick the same team + himself, fail the mission, and put the blame on him.
So if the team passes the mission, then fails the next with SL / rayn / Xata / Arta, it probably means Arta's alignment will be determinent to solving the game; it's either Arta being mafia going for the towncred; or Arta being town on which mafia are trying to put the blame. Figuring this out in this case will be crucial.
If the team passes the mission, then passes the next with SL / rayn / Xata / Arta, there are all town and the game is won. That would be cool. (=

If the team fails:
There is one confirmed mafia in Xata / rayn / SL, maybe 2.
There has to be at least 2 mafias in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, probably 3 since, as said above, the towncred lost by voting a failure team is more than compensated by the 1 win out of 3 needed. That doesn't apply if one scum thought the team would pass even if he voted "no" though.

That's where I'm at. Not going further until tomorrow.

So, uh, what conclusions have you actually drawn from this? You won't find out if it's a clean team or not even if it passes. It seems your entire post is speculation without any substance, other than it being "unlikely" that they'd pass a mission with a mafia in it only to follow it up with the fact that it is possible, therefore not really being a conclusion at all.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 09:57 GMT
#1378
On November 06 2015 15:05 sicklucker wrote:
Im sure this mission passes but if rayn and xata are putting me up as the fall guy as thread sentiment seems they better be prepared for the massive amount of shit that will transpire

You have any post from them saying that ? Cause I had the same feeling, but from HTS:
On November 06 2015 08:24 Half the Sky wrote:
Independent of the vote, there's plenty to suggest Xatalos/rayn are town, so the main doubt was sicklucker. If the mission is sabotaged, it makes it pretty obvious where it'd be but then that also circles to the point raised as to why the next team is selected right away.

On November 06 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Ah got it James. <3

I'd say at least 2. I think maayyyybe one was smart enough to suck it up and pass? Could be SL for all we know.

And that's a really good question to Shockey, Xata.

She justified this by saying "there's plenty to suggest Xatalos/rayn are town". She explained that for rayn, but when I made my filter length analysis on Xata she posted this:
On November 05 2015 07:28 Half the Sky wrote:
I have no idea (still on mobile) who is trying to meta Xatalos but whoever is, the most efficient/effective way is how detailed vs shallow his reads are on people. Not filter length. There have been several cases made against scum Xatalos in Carol and Assassination Mafia on the quality of his reads.

I'm not saying he's scum but just saying that's how you should meta him.

To which I answer:
On November 05 2015 07:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 07:28 Half the Sky wrote:
I have no idea (still on mobile) who is trying to meta Xatalos but whoever is, the most efficient/effective way is how detailed vs shallow his reads are on people. Not filter length. There have been several cases made against scum Xatalos in Carol and Assassination Mafia on the quality of his reads.

I'm not saying he's scum but just saying that's how you should meta him.

suuuuuuuure you don't know =D
do your own meta case if you want, mine has convinced me that guy is town

Since then, she doesn't do any analysis on Xata, but somehow he's so confirmed town that you have to be the scum if the mission fail. Actually, let me check her read progression.
On November 02 2015 23:39 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:34 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:29 Xatalos wrote:
What's your read on me btw, HTS? Would be nice to hear your reads on every player before the team suggestion really.


Right now? nullish - I want to look a little more closely at any conclusions you make on people and how you get there before I'm a little more comfortable. At least I'll know I'll be getting to that sooner.


Actually l'll take this a bit further:

Town/Resistance:
rayn
Sueprbia (will review the TMI argument)

Town lean:
none at this point

Null:
Xata (will review)
Shockey
SL
Artanis

Scumlean:
Kita
Rels (will review TMI argument)

That's where I am now.

Null / will review

On November 03 2015 00:22 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:55 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.


Yeah I was town and got shot eventually. Why does that make me townie?


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:59 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:56 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:55 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.


Yeah I was town and got shot eventually. Why does that make me townie?


Your posting style and activity level seems similar to that game. Mind you that I've read/skimmed maybe 7-8 pages, so I'm not confident enough to give you a lot of townie-points.


Okay, that makes sense.


Alright, these questions are quite town. I know Rels argued TMI from Superbia. So at least I know to flag that argument reviewing Rels later...

The only question I'd pose to Superbia is asking him how he knows Xata isn't breaking meta but maybe he hasn't reached that point yet.

I'm not going to meta read Xata, largely because I'd be biased on that - the only games I've ever had with Xata (Carol and Assassination, both large normal) he's been scum and I've been town. I've never played with town Xatalos.

So far Xata is looking town...

Continuing...


Looking town

On November 03 2015 00:46 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm looking at a three-hour delay for my flight home. Fuck this weather.

That is going to put me close to deadline, so I am going to keep my primary submission to what it is now, and then have an alternate submission up ASAP so you people can discuss it before and then I will state what I'm going to do before I get on the plane. If I had to pull myself off the team, it'd be right now - Xata/rayn/Superbia.

I'm feeling better about Xata but not as good as with Super/rayn and I don't believe sicklucker and Artanis will bleed town for me in time for deadline or even before I leave Berlin, if I even do.

Also I don't feel Rels' TMI argument on superbia is valid, but will double check the rest of his followup.

Not the towniest but town

On November 03 2015 06:51 Half the Sky wrote:
Why the fuck is TL such a piece of shit on mobile?

##nominate: kitaman27, raynpelikoneet, Half the Sky


Town but not town enough to be on her team

On November 04 2015 21:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Work is burying me today (if I'm lucky I'll finish around 2100 today) so quick comments for now.

1 Above team is fine by me. Would vote yes. No issues with any of Xata's explanations on his team selection.

2 I will vote down any team with Rels on it (and almost certainly will be ignoring him as mafia onwards until something to the contrary jumps at me) assuming we are sticking to the conventional approach of nailing the first mission with three town.

3 I passed/scrapped my team to buy more time.

4 Artanis I think you need to re-read my filter. Unless I'm misunderstanding, you had a fear read on me before, not the other way around. my stance on your alignment is null because your RL situation is NAI and I needed more content to re-evaluate you. Seeing as you've posted more content, I'll re-evaluate after work.

5 Regarding the comments on defensiveness my argument is that for someone normally considered a very good town player Rels is scum reading me for things that do not make me Mafia. The basis for his position is actually pretty poor IMO with the caveat he has never played the game so this could explain (if somehow he's actually town) why he's seeing some things the way he is.

No issue with Xata's explanations on the choice of the team

On November 05 2015 09:03 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Aiming for until 12:30am or so... (another 45m) so if anyone wants to talk, please do.


You don't need give details or anything, but where would you everyone one through nine in terms of trustworthiness?


With nine being most trustworthy

kitaman27 6
ShoCkeyy 2 at most
Rels - um, zero?
Artanis[Xp] 7-8
Xatalos 7
Superbia 6
raynpelikoneet - 8-9
sicklucker 5 at most (although I'm atm trying to evaluate him on what he does have...)

I am aware that Rels, you, Superbia have pretty damned capable scum games so there is some caution with some of the ratings.

Xatalos being third towniest at 7/10

On November 06 2015 07:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Shockey is townreading Superbia, Rels, Artanis and Kita, scumreads on rayn and Xatalos.

Null on everyone else. Probably means I don't have to worry about a spy Xatalos fooling us all, with the third scum being Superbia/Kita, Artanis/sicklucker per this association is a longshot.

This also means though I'm wrong on a townread though, and I'm now not sure whom without filter diving.

It's one of Superbia or Kita, Rels is either defending scum Kita or disassociating from Superbia.

If I had to tinfoil Kita, the former makes sense considering the early case on Xatalos. But now we have some queries on Rels. Hmmmm.

The problem is, if sicklucker is mafia, and Rels is using reverse psychology on us, then this whole thing is blown out of the water. But Ockham's razor indicates SL is town, so I think that's what I'm going to hold for now, unless something else indicates otherwise.

Random thoughts. Still on mobile, can't filter dive too easily.

Pretty sure Xata is not scum fooling us

On November 06 2015 08:24 Half the Sky wrote:
Independent of the vote, there's plenty to suggest Xatalos/rayn are town, so the main doubt was sicklucker. If the mission is sabotaged, it makes it pretty obvious where it'd be but then that also circles to the point raised as to why the next team is selected right away.

Xata is confirmed town so SL will be obvious scum if the mission fail

Somehow Xata went from "I think he's town" to "he's so conf town SL will be scum if the missions fails". Especially, she said an easy way to confirm Xata would be to make a meta analysis on how shallow his reads are; she didn't do it, but Xata is somehow confirmed town in her mind.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 06 2015 10:01 GMT
#1379
On November 06 2015 18:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:13 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

Suuuuper interesting! With such a close vote, we'll have a lot of infos depending on how the team does. Let's see.

If the team pass there are two solutions:
- it's a clean team; then there have to be 2 mafias in Shockey / kita / Superbia. Maybe 3, but it's possible one mafia went for the towncred instead if he thought the team would pass even if he voted no; since in this case, he's not on the team, it would be HTS or Arta. Given how HTS posted about her opinions on the vote, I don't see her voting "yes" in that situation when she had the perfect opportunity to vote "no" to a clean team. So if one mafia voted "yes" to a clean team, it would be Arta.
- there is 1 (or more) scum in the team but he didn't make the mission failed: unlikely. The goal of the game is to win three missions for both team; exchanging town cred for 1 failure out of 3 doesn't seem to be worth it. It that happens, I think it makes Artanis town, since the plan would be to make Arta pick the same team + himself, fail the mission, and put the blame on him.
So if the team passes the mission, then fails the next with SL / rayn / Xata / Arta, it probably means Arta's alignment will be determinent to solving the game; it's either Arta being mafia going for the towncred; or Arta being town on which mafia are trying to put the blame. Figuring this out in this case will be crucial.
If the team passes the mission, then passes the next with SL / rayn / Xata / Arta, there are all town and the game is won. That would be cool. (=

If the team fails:
There is one confirmed mafia in Xata / rayn / SL, maybe 2.
There has to be at least 2 mafias in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, probably 3 since, as said above, the towncred lost by voting a failure team is more than compensated by the 1 win out of 3 needed. That doesn't apply if one scum thought the team would pass even if he voted "no" though.

That's where I'm at. Not going further until tomorrow.

So, uh, what conclusions have you actually drawn from this? You won't find out if it's a clean team or not even if it passes. It seems your entire post is speculation without any substance, other than it being "unlikely" that they'd pass a mission with a mafia in it only to follow it up with the fact that it is possible, therefore not really being a conclusion at all.

Why do you expect a conclusion when we don't know what will happen ? I will do a proper vote analysis when we know the result. What I'm thinking above is independant from my reads, so it will be interesting to match vote analysis with reads.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 10:03 GMT
#1380
On November 06 2015 19:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:13 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

Suuuuper interesting! With such a close vote, we'll have a lot of infos depending on how the team does. Let's see.

If the team pass there are two solutions:
- it's a clean team; then there have to be 2 mafias in Shockey / kita / Superbia. Maybe 3, but it's possible one mafia went for the towncred instead if he thought the team would pass even if he voted no; since in this case, he's not on the team, it would be HTS or Arta. Given how HTS posted about her opinions on the vote, I don't see her voting "yes" in that situation when she had the perfect opportunity to vote "no" to a clean team. So if one mafia voted "yes" to a clean team, it would be Arta.
- there is 1 (or more) scum in the team but he didn't make the mission failed: unlikely. The goal of the game is to win three missions for both team; exchanging town cred for 1 failure out of 3 doesn't seem to be worth it. It that happens, I think it makes Artanis town, since the plan would be to make Arta pick the same team + himself, fail the mission, and put the blame on him.
So if the team passes the mission, then fails the next with SL / rayn / Xata / Arta, it probably means Arta's alignment will be determinent to solving the game; it's either Arta being mafia going for the towncred; or Arta being town on which mafia are trying to put the blame. Figuring this out in this case will be crucial.
If the team passes the mission, then passes the next with SL / rayn / Xata / Arta, there are all town and the game is won. That would be cool. (=

If the team fails:
There is one confirmed mafia in Xata / rayn / SL, maybe 2.
There has to be at least 2 mafias in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, probably 3 since, as said above, the towncred lost by voting a failure team is more than compensated by the 1 win out of 3 needed. That doesn't apply if one scum thought the team would pass even if he voted "no" though.

That's where I'm at. Not going further until tomorrow.

So, uh, what conclusions have you actually drawn from this? You won't find out if it's a clean team or not even if it passes. It seems your entire post is speculation without any substance, other than it being "unlikely" that they'd pass a mission with a mafia in it only to follow it up with the fact that it is possible, therefore not really being a conclusion at all.

Why do you expect a conclusion when we don't know what will happen ? I will do a proper vote analysis when we know the result. What I'm thinking above is independant from my reads, so it will be interesting to match vote analysis with reads.

Because I just don't understand the point of the post you made.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 15
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT257
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5m
OSC
3h 5m
Stellar Fest
3h 5m
OSC
14h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.