• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:28
CEST 19:28
KST 02:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9695 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 170 Next
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#1441
On November 07 2015 08:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.


LOL no. Eh, in the actual resistance we know the number of sabotages, but I guess that's not the case here. NVM.

You do realize one of the spies could've voted pass, right?


I'm starting to think that HtS is a spy.... What are your thoughts on her?
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:28 GMT
#1442
On November 07 2015 08:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:25 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Lol.... Of course..... I don't look crazy now do I? ;\


Actually leaning on TMI in my mind atm, but I'll re-eval your filter somewhere tomorrow.


llllllllllooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

seriously though Shockey I broke down the numbers....you're not off the hook given what I said about the breakdown of spies.

whom were you scumreading? rayn/xata right? hmmmmm.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 23:28 GMT
#1443
On November 07 2015 08:27 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.


LOL no. Eh, in the actual resistance we know the number of sabotages, but I guess that's not the case here. NVM.

You do realize one of the spies could've voted pass, right?


I'm starting to think that HtS is a spy.... What are your thoughts on her?

I already kind of thought so earlier honestly. Still need to think about things and currently preoccupied.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:29 GMT
#1444
On November 07 2015 08:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You do realize one of the spies could've voted pass, right?


Read the operative post - Fidei explicitly says there was one sabotage - or do you mean there were two people on the mission and one passed and one failed?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:30 GMT
#1445
EBWOP - two spies on the mission.

Yeah I need to stop playing this game at late hours when I'm dead.....oh well :/
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:31 GMT
#1446
Alright Artanis if you think that's the case, they cannot communicate through a mafia QT, how would they know whether to pass or fail when there's a partner on the mission? I'm just saying from a likeliness standpoint.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:32 GMT
#1447
On November 07 2015 08:31 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright Artanis if you think that's the case, they cannot communicate through a mafia QT, how would they know whether to pass or fail when there's a partner on the mission? I'm just saying from a likeliness standpoint.


You've got to be kidding me HTS.

You want to go over a pass/fail strategy in the thread.....?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:33 GMT
#1448
I'm so bad at this game.

Forget it, I'm just going to filter dive rayn/xata...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:33 GMT
#1449
The fucking strategy was literally discussed in the very intro of the thread. Like mafia know how to do it. They're not going to fuck up.
Minimal effort.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 23:33 GMT
#1450
That was ballsy >.> Especially if SL is scum...

But I still think rayn is town, so it pretty much has to be SL... Quite doubt it would be both. Wouldn't make much sense for scum rayn to embrace scum SL as the third member then...

I'll have to relook at them both though...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:35 GMT
#1451
Incidentally tripping over it as I'm reading through rayn's filter. Figures.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:35 GMT
#1452
On November 07 2015 08:33 Xatalos wrote:
That was ballsy >.> Especially if SL is scum...

But I still think rayn is town, so it pretty much has to be SL... Quite doubt it would be both. Wouldn't make much sense for scum rayn to embrace scum SL as the third member then...

I'll have to relook at them both though...


Are you using morse code or something?
Life?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 23:36 GMT
#1453
On November 07 2015 08:35 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:33 Xatalos wrote:
That was ballsy >.> Especially if SL is scum...

But I still think rayn is town, so it pretty much has to be SL... Quite doubt it would be both. Wouldn't make much sense for scum rayn to embrace scum SL as the third member then...

I'll have to relook at them both though...


Are you using morse code or something?


What? lol :D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:37 GMT
#1454
Alright, going into tinfoil rayn land - the first thing that jumps out at me was the "alternate strategy" of getting multiple scum on the team as opposed to the conventional strategy of trying to get the first mission to pass. I forget who accused rayn of mafia motivation but this was one potential point to raise against him.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 23:38 GMT
#1455
Yeah I don't think 2 scum being on a mission is generally that unlikely. It's just that rayn is quite likely town in this game and seems even more unlikely that he would be scum with SL.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:38 GMT
#1456
On November 07 2015 08:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Incidentally tripping over it as I'm reading through rayn's filter. Figures.


[image loading]
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:43 GMT
#1457
Second point is the conflicting read on Superbia where he was nitpicking Xatalos over scum being at a disadvantage (paraphrasing) whereas Kita took the opposite position on this. Saying that Superbia was stretching it.

Does it make sense for a town rayn to read Superbia that way? That's probably the first question to think hard on.

We all know that when rayn is town, he's nitpicky over semantics. As mafia....I honestly don't remember. I know the rage level is the same, the last mafia game I recall (TL LXX before he replaced out) I don't recall a lot of nitpicking but I might need to refresh my memory, that game was in March. Ugh.

Does anyone else recall any notable rayn scum games where he was close to replicate town play?

First wave of reads:

On November 02 2015 18:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i am gonna stop this conversation now as it's waste of time.

I think both of Superbia and Xatalos are town. I don't see any reason to think otherwise.
Artanis and sicklucker said nothing alignemnt indicative.
Rels and kitaman are suspicious. Rels because he is refusing to read people. kitaman because he is talking about setup which is a big no-no in this game unless you are scum and want to give advice to your teammates, like "this is something i would not recommend to do". And that's all he said, except for;
Show nested quote +
I'd say people stating that they are happy that they didn't roll mafia typically increases their chances of being mafia, though I don't know if that actually holds true.

So; "I think people who claim town are more likely to be scum, but i don't really know if that's true"
hmmm... what?!?!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:44 GMT
#1458
IDK Shockey try playing the game when you're dead tired on a Friday late night after work and stuff, my bet is you probably won't be thinking terribly clearly either. Last three days this is the only time I can play...

Onwards...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:49 GMT
#1459
I work essentially every day from 9am to 9pm, right now, I need to finish up with three clients and finish writing out a script to pull json info from a site. I'm dead tired, but anyways, why should I trust you?
Life?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 23:53 GMT
#1460
I guess SL's position on me and the missions is somewhat unnatural. He first scumreads me for not 100% townreading him at first... But he'd still want to go on a mission during my leadership, and even include me on the second mission if the first mission passed.

On November 04 2015 20:35 sicklucker wrote:
Its also not me being biased the chart says were the top 3 towns more or less as no one scum reads us. I know you town read artanis so from your pov if your town submitting that team makes sense.

No one understands the logic of putting yourself in the team better then me but you also need that team to pass and its only attempt 2 of 5 so people are still very picky like me. Also if the said mission passes it would make a likely town circle of 4 people rather then 3 im not totally sure the mechanics but that seems like a good spot to be in.


Not really sure what his read on me was at this point? Still scum? Null? It kind of feels like it's a town lean or something already.

And then when he's included with me and rayn, I'm very likely town...?

On November 05 2015 09:08 sicklucker wrote:
oh i liked the xatalos filter thing. i think we should pass this its very likely 3 towns from my pov


Would be very curious to hear about this read progression on me.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC492
Rex99
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 492
Rex 99
UpATreeSC 96
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 43
Codebar 13
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 19
Rock 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1291
Dendi785
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
x6flipin271
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3445
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu450
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1692
byalli464
B2W.Neo376
ceh9370
KnowMe120
QueenE83
Trikslyr35
Chillindude23
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3473
League of Legends
• TFBlade1055
Other Games
• imaqtpie719
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 33m
OSC
19h 33m
Stellar Fest
19h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.