• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:31
CEST 19:31
KST 02:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10322 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 170 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:10 GMT
#1421
Alright, I know I said sicklucker was the most likely since he was the "least town" but I think especially because the first mission (!!!) failed, it really might be worth our while to tinfoil rayn and Xatalos to make sure we didn't miss anything.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:15 GMT
#1422
On November 06 2015 01:49 kitaman27 wrote:
So rayn, I'm trying to understand your read on SL.

Your two main points initially were

1) That he would bus as a spy.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 21:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
SL would bus (lol). Basically as scum you want to look as town as possible and bussing is definitely not out of question, since you only need one scum onto a mission. If you, from the beginning, cut your own chances of getting to missions as scum, you basically just lose the game.

And i still think SL would just bus.


On November 04 2015 13:08 sicklucker wrote:
unless someone can come up with evidence that shockey knew votes would be revealed he should never ever ever be on a mission


One of the first things he does was explain that your strongest mafia read shockeyy should never ever be on a mission.

2) That he doesn't have a scum agenda.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 19:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It basically has to do with me not seeing him playing towards anything.. ugh... idk it is hard to explain, i don't see him having scum agenda, or anything like that behind his posting. Same basically goes to sicklucker.


On November 05 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
like me not voting for ANY TEAM that does not include me


On November 05 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
like i would never put up a team that didnt include me


On November 04 2015 19:44 sicklucker wrote:
gonna veto any xatalos unless its like me and rayn


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me


On November 05 2015 09:11 sicklucker wrote:
im in hero pick phrase. im cooler with xata now.


Essentially his strategy this game is to veto any team that doesn't include himself, attack the players that suspect him, unless his mafia read actually nominates him, then he is fine with passing the team. Why isn't this a mafia agenda?

The explanation that scummy people think SL is spy, therefore he is town doesn't mean a lot considering in the first quote you say how busing isn't out of the question because you only need one spy.

Doesn't the reasoning you gave point to the opposite conclusion?


rayn you never responded to my question.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:16 GMT
#1423
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 23:17 GMT
#1424
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:17 GMT
#1425
On November 06 2015 08:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Actually I should be asking Kita this same question. Kita, why?


Both SL and Xata were in my bottom three, though them both being spies doesn't make a ton of sense.

Gotta rethink who out of the three would be the bad guy.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:19 GMT
#1426
So at least from the above we know that at least one, possibly two spies voted no. Interesting.

The one spy possibility being Artanis and one of the nos.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:19 GMT
#1427
Just from votes first glance would say 1 between SL and Xat seems more likely. Kita's probably town.

First team (nominated by HtS):
kitaman27
raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky

1 accept from Shockey, rest reject.

second team (nominated by Xat):
Xatalos,
rayn,
sicklucker

Votes:
Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

But then you look at votes and pretty much all of the commonly read scummy people vote NO. Doesn't make much sense, fucking tinfoil hatting on rayn right now as well. I think he voted Yes way too easily. Especially if he's a veteran Resistance player.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:20 GMT
#1428
All right. Fucking super tinfoil hat right now. What if that entire team is scum?
Minimal effort.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:21 GMT
#1429
On November 07 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.


LOL no. Eh, in the actual resistance we know the number of sabotages, but I guess that's not the case here. NVM.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:21 GMT
#1430
We did get the number of sabotages HtS: 1. It's in the post.
Minimal effort.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:22 GMT
#1431
*facepalm*

I was going to say....

My head is spinning.

Alright, then my previous statements are true.

Silly protoss! <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:22 GMT
#1432
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:22 GMT
#1433
On November 07 2015 08:19 Half the Sky wrote:
So at least from the above we know that at least one, possibly two spies voted no. Interesting.

The one spy possibility being Artanis and one of the nos.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 23:23 GMT
#1434
On November 07 2015 08:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.


LOL no. Eh, in the actual resistance we know the number of sabotages, but I guess that's not the case here. NVM.

You do realize one of the spies could've voted pass, right?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:23 GMT
#1435
One idea that I'm toying with is a Xata + Artanis team.

It made much more sense for a town Xata to nominate Artanis from his position I would think. Him not doing so may suggest that he didn't want a double spy team day one. Need to evaluate if his reasoning to nominate SL over Artanis makes sense.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:24 GMT
#1436
We need to go back through rayn/Xatalos and look at their gameplay from a potential mafia lens. And then do likeliness/percentage play analysis. That's the way to go.

Kita had some case on Xata, although Rels metaed him by activity and the activity supported him being town. I'd follow up the depth of Xata's reads - the more shallow, the more likely mafia.

And then rayn, looking at his play from a mafia lens...I know he was going at it with Rels and going at it with I think Kita?

Time for filter diving.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 06 2015 23:25 GMT
#1437
On November 07 2015 08:23 kitaman27 wrote:
One idea that I'm toying with is a Xata + Artanis team.

It made much more sense for a town Xata to nominate Artanis from his position I would think. Him not doing so may suggest that he didn't want a double spy team day one. Need to evaluate if his reasoning to nominate SL over Artanis makes sense.


I remember this - this I didn't like. But rayn kept saying no no the scummers (his reference I presume to Rels/Superbia/me) didn't want SL and wanted Artanis instead. it was rayn who really pushed SL at the end.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:25 GMT
#1438
I'm way too tired to actually properly evaluate right now. I'll do some actual logic tomorrow rather than conjecture.
Minimal effort.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:25 GMT
#1439
Lol.... Of course..... I don't look crazy now do I? ;\
Life?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#1440
On November 07 2015 08:25 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Lol.... Of course..... I don't look crazy now do I? ;\


Actually leaning on TMI in my mind atm, but I'll re-eval your filter somewhere tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 701
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC548
Rex104
CosmosSc2 61
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 548
UpATreeSC 104
Rex 104
CosmosSc2 61
BRAT_OK 53
Codebar 13
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 19
Shine 19
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1260
Dendi798
Counter-Strike
Fnx 727
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3509
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1798
Liquid`Hasu485
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1638
byalli475
B2W.Neo473
ceh9380
KnowMe117
QueenE83
Trikslyr40
Railgan23
Chillindude23
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3488
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 29m
OSC
19h 29m
Stellar Fest
19h 29m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.