• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24 25 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 23:02 GMT
#621
AFK for 30m.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 00:29 GMT
#637
On November 03 2015 08:37 sicklucker wrote:
w/e im just gonna catch later then i have time not alt tab and give it my undivided attention


Sooner rather than later would be grand.

And me being gone longer....eh, I blame that on my husband.

12:30am now though and I can't stay up for too much longer...figures.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 00:30 GMT
#638
I am liking Kita's posts most of this page particularly with the Superbia comparison. Doesn't make Superbia a spy but makes sense to query the way he is.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 00:32 GMT
#639
ATM, not much to contribute now, and the bed beckons. Will resume tomorrow.

Good night lovelies.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:12 GMT
#698
On November 03 2015 14:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HalfTheSky; based on what does Xatalos drop under superbia in your reads?


Superbia's last post, the one he mentioned before he was bathing. Post 580 on page 29.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:18 GMT
#701
Rayn how are you so sure Artanis is town?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:43 GMT
#711
On November 03 2015 19:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 19:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Rayn how are you so sure Artanis is town?

sorry i misread the question. It basically has to do with me not seeing him playing towards anything.. ugh... idk it is hard to explain, i don't see him having scum agenda, or anything like that behind his posting. Same basically goes to sicklucker. and a part of it has to do with "reverse process of elimination". I am sorry it is really hard to explain, but i am quite sure i am right here.


Alright I understand the rationale for SL (partially meta I think) but Artanis (irrespective of schedule which I consider NAI) it was harder to tell since I see his scum game as of late more apathetic/not caring.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:45 GMT
#712
On November 03 2015 19:19 sicklucker wrote:
hts how sure are you that im town


ATM decent chance. I wish I could have seen a little more from you admittedly as I was picking the teams. You could be breaking meta but ATM as scum I think you are more likely to pull a Guardians and shit up the thread. IDK.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:46 GMT
#713
I have a meeting soon. I'll remember to get to Rels questions when I return.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:49 GMT
#714
On November 03 2015 19:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 19:19 sicklucker wrote:
hts how sure are you that im town


ATM decent chance. I wish I could have seen a little more from you admittedly as I was picking the teams. You could be breaking meta but ATM as scum I think you are more likely to pull a Guardians and shit up the thread. IDK.


also unless I missed it did you have any reads besides Rayn?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:05 GMT
#730
Team is probably from what I can tell Rels/Shockey/TBD. I know I will be voting down any team with either of these two on it next phase/next leader.

If my current team fails, no big deal, I think if it failing helps figure more people out, that's probably better instead of getting a surprise sabotage and already losing one of our three chances.

As for me being more clear on Superbia, that comes down to me being much more familiar with Superbia's town game than Xatalos (as I said before I have never played a game with Xatalos as town) so if you are saying the read is flawed, great, but it's not maliciously flawed. I think I've said before in multiple games that I've played with you (rayn) that people not agreeing with you or seeing the same things as you doesn't mean they are mafia (or a spy in this case). If you're arguing that I'm not being transparent about my reads or something of that sort, then you have an entirely different argument on your hands as to why I might be a spy.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:11 GMT
#733
On November 03 2015 22:06 Xatalos wrote:
I guess that makes sense.... I mean, clearing then with PoE / lack of scum agenda. At least for now. I think Artanis could be genuinely busy as either alignment, so that's not really a sure thing?


That's why he's still a null for me. I'll probably have a more concrete read on him based on what he does on Thursday (the day he says he'll still be around). I have talked with him out of game re: his job/capoeira/sport so it's certainly true, but separate from what he puts in here.

That said based on any game-relevant information he has I'd need to see something firmer based on what I do know of his scum play, which is generally lacklustre.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:20 GMT
#738
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:21 GMT
#740
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


Why?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:26 GMT
#746
On November 03 2015 22:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HtS here is another question to you:

Here is what has happened regarding ShoCkeyy and his reads. He calls me scum. People point out how his reasoning is flawed. This makes him call ALSO Xatalos scum. Now okay, he thinks i am scum and Xatalos is scum, therefore he refuses a team of HtS/rayn/Xatalos. Logicwise this could make sense but the next thing he says is "at least switch rayn to Superbia so we know who is scum if the mission fails". This doesn't make any sense as town as:

1) If he reads Xatalos scum, he should want to swap BOTH of me and Xatalos from that team
2) therefore the only logical explanation for me is (if he actually wants to push a team of his liking and not just say something) that he needs scum there -> and that scum would be Superbia.

Now i know this is unflipped association but you cannot basically deny that this is possible, and even likely. There is really nothing but unflipped associations in Resistance, and that is the only way i can see that (logically) making sense. Noone should ever push a team with scum in it unless they can logically explain it -- and "at least we know who is scum" is not a logical explanation for picking a team where there is scum over all town team.


I don't disagree with this. Regarding the read on you, after we pointed out his flaws in meta, he should have gone to the database and at least seen where he could be wrong before proceeding, at least that would be my expectation. And yes I did check out that one round game.

I agree with #1, that makes sense. I also don't like blowing one of our three chances to "test" out who is scum, also I've played Resistance much enough that even if there was a scum in the first team, most spies (at least in IRL for me) will pass the first mission so as not to give themselves away. (If this is not the case in forum resistance, then ignore this point.)

Between that and his other reads I wasn't ever keen near term with a team with him on it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:29 GMT
#750
On November 03 2015 22:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


Why?


he failed my omgus test where I omgus people who put doubt on my not giving a fuck.

I call it plan no give a fuck


And you are saying that's unreasonable for town?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:34 GMT
#756
On November 03 2015 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.

As you seem to be relying heavily on meta -- at least here on Xatalos and Superbia (basically the whole read of yours on both of them is based on meta), why are you not relying on meta on kitaman. A couple of questions regarding this:
- Do you think kitaman is incapable of making those kinda posts as scum?
- Do you think kitaman's play does not make sense as scum (see my post towards him a couple of pages ago)?
- Do you think kitaman has hard reads and is taking hard stances? If so, who would you say he thinks is scum and why?


First question, admittedly no. Actually early on, I was pressuing him because I wasn't seeing town Kita (read: meta).
Kita is a capable player as mafia. Quite. I am aware of that.
I'll look at your post again a couple of pages ago but if I recall the right post - I would not take the position that Xatalos is exclusively mafia for not having any mafia reads but at the same time, he's not the first person in TL to scumread someone for not having any scumreads.

When I was reading his filter - did he explicitly say "X is (alignment), Y is (this alignment)," no he didn't and if that's what you are looking for, I can understand why you are scumreading him. But in going through his posts on various people, it was pretty easy to tell for me from context who he was townreading or not as strongly. I know I even commented on that somewhere earlier in this game too.

So if people want to reject this team for that reason, that's fine. If people want to fear read Kita, I get that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:48 GMT
#768
Rayn to follow up on the specific reads aside from towning you:

#413/426: scum read on Superbia - first paragraph suggests he has a spy agenda. Followed up with questions. Continues to state his problems with Superbia after his long post on Xata. so that was consistent.
#455: Initial null read on me since he clearly sees my actions from either alignment.
#599: suggesting a scum lean on Artanis, but knowing that Artanis is largely afk, I could take that one with a gain of salt.

This is how I interpreted that.

That said I can't argue with you that Xatalos has more reads period than him. And I also conceded that fundamentally it's not a crime to find all your townies first.

I'll go through filter again and look for possible mafia motivations. The team from what I can tell will probably not pass largely because of Kita being on the team although I know two people won't pass a team with me on it (but whatever) but it can't hurt to do this and if there's enough I missed to give me caution at least I can point it out and hopefully future leaders won't include him.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:49 GMT
#770
Shockey, I think you posted the wrong thing.

That's Kita casing Xata's reads, not Kita's own reads.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:49 GMT
#772
Meh, Xata ninjed me xD
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub136
JuggernautJason113
Nina 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19624
Soulkey 238
White-Ra 178
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever45
League of Legends
Doublelift2608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1367
shoxiejesuss409
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4493
Khaldor2017
Liquid`Hasu1490
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g4683
ArmadaUGS2720
B2W.Neo459
shahzam429
Pyrionflax205
Mew2King63
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 11
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• HerbMon 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV458
League of Legends
• TFBlade829
• Noizen111
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie1160
• Shiphtur274
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 51m
OSC
15h 51m
Stellar Fest
15h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.