• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11778 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 12:20 GMT
#1398
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:42 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
I just don't really get why you're going into scenario's where you'll never be able to discern which is which though. Like I said;
[quote]
You list the possible scenarios, but I'm pretty sure everyone's already figured that if the 3-person mission passes and the 4-person mission fails, it is in fact possible for one of the people in the 3-person mission to still be a spy.

Cause I want it to be clear in my head. And that worked; I discovered that if success-then-fail happened, determining your alignment via behaviour will solve a big part of the game.

Well yes, determining the alignment of the 4th player when there's a 3-success then 4-fail is probably important. It just seems like you went for a pretty.. roundabout way of approaching it?

Eh, whatever, it's not that important I guess. I kinda wanna hear more from you about Rayn and SL, but I think it's best to wait for the results first.

LOL OK said like that it's sound super dumb. (= It has something else to do with voting though: if the team is clean, the scum team is probably shockey / Superbia / kita. If one of them is wrong, you have to be the last scum, since the team is clean and HTS could have voted "no" super easily with what she was saying just before deadline.

How are you ever going to determine if the team is clean though? This is what I didn't get from your analysis.

Well, by playing the game. There is no way to know for sure: we'll have to use behaviour analysis, vote analysis, etc. I like having all the different scenarios in my head, so I can see which one is more likely; like if I cross this analysis with my reads, I'm pretty sure the team is not clean, 'cause that would either mean that kita / shockey / Superbia are the scums or that you are scum and voted for a clean team.

So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 12:24 GMT
#1400
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:42 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
Well yes, determining the alignment of the 4th player when there's a 3-success then 4-fail is probably important. It just seems like you went for a pretty.. roundabout way of approaching it?

Eh, whatever, it's not that important I guess. I kinda wanna hear more from you about Rayn and SL, but I think it's best to wait for the results first.

LOL OK said like that it's sound super dumb. (= It has something else to do with voting though: if the team is clean, the scum team is probably shockey / Superbia / kita. If one of them is wrong, you have to be the last scum, since the team is clean and HTS could have voted "no" super easily with what she was saying just before deadline.

How are you ever going to determine if the team is clean though? This is what I didn't get from your analysis.

Well, by playing the game. There is no way to know for sure: we'll have to use behaviour analysis, vote analysis, etc. I like having all the different scenarios in my head, so I can see which one is more likely; like if I cross this analysis with my reads, I'm pretty sure the team is not clean, 'cause that would either mean that kita / shockey / Superbia are the scums or that you are scum and voted for a clean team.

So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 12:28 GMT
#1402
On November 06 2015 21:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:42 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
How are you ever going to determine if the team is clean though? This is what I didn't get from your analysis.

Well, by playing the game. There is no way to know for sure: we'll have to use behaviour analysis, vote analysis, etc. I like having all the different scenarios in my head, so I can see which one is more likely; like if I cross this analysis with my reads, I'm pretty sure the team is not clean, 'cause that would either mean that kita / shockey / Superbia are the scums or that you are scum and voted for a clean team.

So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.

Given the fact that you've been dancing around my alignment for a while now I didn't find it a very obvious joke, but very well.

Talk to me about Shockeyy. You seem to be one of the only people townreading him.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 12:44 GMT
#1405
Snipped a bunch of quotes since the preview was getting ridiculous
On November 06 2015 21:38 Rels wrote:

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.

Second, he has this idea of solving the game that guides his posts and votes; trapping one scum with two townies so we can ignore that guy forever. That's obviously not a great idea, since scum doesn't really care about being ignored if he has made a mission failed; but the fact that he is believing it so hard makes him town in my eyes, even though the idea itself is bad.

Hm, I can see the former. However, other people have been posting doubts about Rayn (you, there's someone else that I put on my chart that I can't ermemer right now) and Xatalos (Kita) so he wasn't really alone in that. Nevertheless, I'll concede it's a point in his favour.

I don't think an idea that's actually good for scum in the end is something that can really be used to townread someone. The idea he was pushing doesn't really make sense for town, and it does make sense for mafia. He also doesn't really appear to be trying to do anything, possibly to prevent himself from associating with anyone. Couldn't he just figure he's basically been caught so he should mostly just try to fling shit at people we think are town and see if it sticks?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 12:59 GMT
#1408
On November 06 2015 21:53 Rels wrote:
Since you're there:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Ah got it James. <3

I'd say at least 2. I think maayyyybe one was smart enough to suck it up and pass? Could be SL for all we know.

And that's a really good question to Shockey, Xata.

That doesn't make sense. If SL is mafia and "suck it up and pass" the team, then he didn't "suck it up", he voted "yes" to a team with a scum in it. You seem to assume:
- SL is town, since you're wondering whether 2 or 3 mafias voted against it, so it has to be a clean team
- SL is mafia, since he could have suck it up and pass
Or is there another logical explanation for this post ? 'cause I'm not seeing it

What logical explanations could exist for that post ? I'm only seeing one myself.

I'm not doing any analysis on the people that are currently up for the mission. Don't want to guide the decision of any possible spy on there.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 23:17 GMT
#1424
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 23:23 GMT
#1434
On November 07 2015 08:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.


LOL no. Eh, in the actual resistance we know the number of sabotages, but I guess that's not the case here. NVM.

You do realize one of the spies could've voted pass, right?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2015 23:28 GMT
#1443
On November 07 2015 08:27 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.


LOL no. Eh, in the actual resistance we know the number of sabotages, but I guess that's not the case here. NVM.

You do realize one of the spies could've voted pass, right?


I'm starting to think that HtS is a spy.... What are your thoughts on her?

I already kind of thought so earlier honestly. Still need to think about things and currently preoccupied.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:37 GMT
#1522
I'd like to hear Rayn/Xata/SL's thoughts on one another; who they think is likeliest to be scum and why.

As for my nominations, I think it's likely that only one of the three is scum which means there's 1/3 in there and 2/5 in the rest, so I'm likely to nominate 2 from that group and 1 from the rest. I already have a good idea of who I want to pick but I'd like to hear more from others first.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:50 GMT
#1525
On November 07 2015 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is, Artanis, that unless you are scum this game is not gonna be won by town.
Rels is probably town after all and so is kitaman, but Rels scumreads me and kitaman scumreads Xatalos and we were on a mission that failed so... This becomes even more hard if ShoCkeyy is town aswell, which i don't believe. But yeah, the game is pretty much lost so i don't really care.

HtS/sicklucker/Shockeyy is scum. Most likely.

You're saying that is if you can't change their scumreads. Are you going to give up on the first hurdle? Is this the Town Rayn that I know and love? You're not going to fight to prove that you're town?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:52 GMT
#1528
On November 07 2015 18:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem is, Artanis, that unless you are scum this game is not gonna be won by town.
Rels is probably town after all and so is kitaman, but Rels scumreads me and kitaman scumreads Xatalos and we were on a mission that failed so... This becomes even more hard if ShoCkeyy is town aswell, which i don't believe. But yeah, the game is pretty much lost so i don't really care.

HtS/sicklucker/Shockeyy is scum. Most likely.

You're saying that is if you can't change their scumreads. Are you going to give up on the first hurdle? Is this the Town Rayn that I know and love? You're not going to fight to prove that you're town?

Not really no. I don't care to argue about stuff that can be easily found in my filter. If that is the reason for scumreading me then fine. I'll let them scumread me. I don't care, i have better things to do than repeat what i have already said.

You realize that by doing stuff it can overcome whatever it is they're scumreading you for right? Don't be like this, Rayn. Please
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:57 GMT
#1530
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 09:59 GMT
#1533
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:04 GMT
#1535
On November 07 2015 19:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?

Because it doesn't make sense that 2 sscum voted nay and Shockeyy is 100% scum.

I can see it making sense. When scum scumread players on the suggested team, they can't yayvote regardless of what they want. Shockey scumread you and xata and rels scumread you and SL. Even if they wanted to yayvote, they couldn't given their reads.

Though I guess I can see how Rels' scumread on both of you came after the team was already nominated, so it was a choice and he didn't really need to turn around and do that. I need to check if he scumread SL before the team was suggested now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:05 GMT
#1536
Yeah Rels had been suspicious of SL a lot already so there was no way he could vote yes to the mission.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:10 GMT
#1537
On November 07 2015 09:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 09:45 Xatalos wrote:
On November 07 2015 09:16 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:00 Fidei86 wrote:
!!! MISSION FAILED !!!
1 Sabotage action detected.

Day 2
Artanis[Xp]'s Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 7 November 2015.

Alright then we have at least one scum in Xata / rayn / SL. Then I think we have at the very least 2 scums in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, maybe 3.


I think that's a reasonable assumption... But rayn is most likely town, so I guess that would mean HTS, Artanis and SL would be scum? Kind of hard to see at least Artanis being scum, HTS maybe. So I'd guess there are 1+ scum hiding in the NO votes as well.

Don't know, I'm kinda re evaluating everything here. The obvious answer to me is "rayn is scum, SL is town, rayn put SL to blame him when the team fails." Then at least HTS or Arta with him, maybe both.
But SL is not obvious town either, so I'm not sure. And let's not forget YOU are the one that nominated the failing team. If you're scum, that would mean you broke your meta, but that's possible.

Okay, hold up, timeline:
1. Rels considered SL scummy.
2. Rels started considering Rayn scummy.
3. Rels still considered SL scummy.
4. Mission fails.
5. Rels considers SL obvious town because he's being set up by Rayn.
What happened between 3 and 5 that made you think it's MORE likely for SL to be town after the mission fails?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:15 GMT
#1540
On November 07 2015 19:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 19:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 19:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?

Because it doesn't make sense that 2 sscum voted nay and Shockeyy is 100% scum.

I can see it making sense. When scum scumread players on the suggested team, they can't yayvote regardless of what they want. Shockey scumread you and xata and rels scumread you and SL. Even if they wanted to yayvote, they couldn't given their reads.

Though I guess I can see how Rels' scumread on both of you came after the team was already nominated, so it was a choice and he didn't really need to turn around and do that. I need to check if he scumread SL before the team was suggested now.

I mean like if you look at the things from my perspective:
If i assume you are town (or from your perspective -- if you assume i am town), the Xatalos/rayn/SL team is probably the best mafia can get. I don't believe any of Rels/kitaman/Superbia is dumb enough to not realise that, given that the next two leaders are you and me.

If the mission gets nay-voted, you will probably pick yourself (town), me (town) and someone else (possibly town).

It just doesn't make any sense for any of them to downvote the mission (which is also accepted by townies). It doesn't even matter if the mafia is SL or Xatalos, if you wanna go down that road (that Xatalos is scum).

Shockeyy has already proven he has no idea what he is doing anyways. And i highly doubt Xatalos, as scum, would pick two scum onto the mission, and i know, if i was scum, i would downvote the mission with 2 scum in it, because it is highly likely that none of the three people will get picked onte the next missions and suddenly you have 6 players where only one is mafia, and people won't even listen to you as you were on a mission that failed. It is just bad play to nominate 2 scum onto a mission, i know i am not mafia, so there has to be exactly 1 mafia on the mission.

I agree that Kita and Superbia are likely town, ergo why I nominated them. I just don't think you can make it as clear cut as "they voted no so they're likely town". You establish reads during the game and if you yay-vote a team where you scumread 1-2 people on it, you're basically outing yourself. I don't think it clears him for that reason.

I also don't think you can downvote the mission if you townread everyone on it. That just doesn't make any sense.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:19 GMT
#1543
On November 07 2015 19:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 19:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 19:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 19:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 19:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really think you should pick Rels. You will never get this team yay-voted.

Why do you suddenly think Rels is town?

Because it doesn't make sense that 2 sscum voted nay and Shockeyy is 100% scum.

I can see it making sense. When scum scumread players on the suggested team, they can't yayvote regardless of what they want. Shockey scumread you and xata and rels scumread you and SL. Even if they wanted to yayvote, they couldn't given their reads.

Though I guess I can see how Rels' scumread on both of you came after the team was already nominated, so it was a choice and he didn't really need to turn around and do that. I need to check if he scumread SL before the team was suggested now.

I mean like if you look at the things from my perspective:
If i assume you are town (or from your perspective -- if you assume i am town), the Xatalos/rayn/SL team is probably the best mafia can get. I don't believe any of Rels/kitaman/Superbia is dumb enough to not realise that, given that the next two leaders are you and me.

If the mission gets nay-voted, you will probably pick yourself (town), me (town) and someone else (possibly town).

It just doesn't make any sense for any of them to downvote the mission (which is also accepted by townies). It doesn't even matter if the mafia is SL or Xatalos, if you wanna go down that road (that Xatalos is scum).

Shockeyy has already proven he has no idea what he is doing anyways. And i highly doubt Xatalos, as scum, would pick two scum onto the mission, and i know, if i was scum, i would downvote the mission with 2 scum in it, because it is highly likely that none of the three people will get picked onte the next missions and suddenly you have 6 players where only one is mafia, and people won't even listen to you as you were on a mission that failed. It is just bad play to nominate 2 scum onto a mission, i know i am not mafia, so there has to be exactly 1 mafia on the mission.

I agree that Kita and Superbia are likely town, ergo why I nominated them. I just don't think you can make it as clear cut as "they voted no so they're likely town". You establish reads during the game and if you yay-vote a team where you scumread 1-2 people on it, you're basically outing yourself. I don't think it clears him for that reason.

I also don't think you can downvote the mission if you townread everyone on it. That just doesn't make any sense.

I know Rels scumread Superbia and HtS before the mission went on.
idk who was his third scumread at that time. Me? or SL?

He suspected both of you.

Also I can kind of understand why Rels said you were pushing for SL, though he is incorrect. You just said you were okay with the pick.
On November 05 2015 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well anyways i am not opposed to the sicklucker pick, maybe we will get some real voting going on.

On November 05 2015 03:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 03:22 Xatalos wrote:
Hmmm...

I guess I've felt slightly more comfortable with sicklucker over Artanis because it's more possible for Artanis to just "appear good" as scum (like his latest posts have seemed pretty good) rather than for sicklucker to just "indirectly" look townie like that. It's not a big difference really.

And isn't sicklucker pretty townread actually? On the other hand, there are suspicions on Superbia. Like I think Artanis showed suspicion earlier.

Actually i think sicklucker is a pretty guud pick. If i assume my reads are even almost correct i wanna know what Rels does tomorrow if the team of me/you/SL passes the mission and Artanis (obviously) adds himself.

But yeah, not pushing it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 10:20 GMT
#1545
Out for a little bit.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 13:25 GMT
#1623
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.