• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8654 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:11 GMT
#305
On November 02 2015 22:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:04 Xatalos wrote:
Btw you said that HTS should name two townies other than Superbia? Are you implying that she shouldn't include herself on the team? At least in IRL Resistance, we usually thought that either the leader should be trusted (accepted with leader included) or not trusted (team refused). Did you usually make teams regardless of the leader?

No, i don't want her to get the easy way out of just giving two reads as if she is mafia she can just name two townies and then say "well i know i am town so i am going of course".

Basically it has nothing to do with if she is gonna go on the mission or not, i just don't like the "Palmar approach" to Resistance (or like -- at least how he used to start Resistance games), as you basically exclude yourself on giving reads (other than easy ones) as you "just have to have this much townreads".

If you get what i am saying?


Well I agree that I'd like reasoning on every player (why they were included or not). Seems pretty easy for scum to play if everyone just claims 2 townreads..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:20 GMT
#311
On November 02 2015 22:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:11 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:33 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:29 Rels wrote:
But you forgot a question bro.
Do you know what I'm talking about with Xatalos' being obvious in a few days ?

I know what you are talking about. I don't see that being townie in any way though since "in a few days" this game might be on mission 2 or even 3. So it doesn't really work that way in Resistance.

Easy. Just have to not include him the first team, and if it doesn't go through, vote no when he's leader tomorrow.


:/

I guess you're referring to my town/scum activity? Well, it's not a bad point really. Just a bit sad if you exclude me until late for that.

Yes, and that's only today, since tomorrow you're leader and we'll be able to judge you then. I think it's a good idea to not include you to today's team.


You still think I'm unreadable right now...?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:22 GMT
#312
On November 02 2015 22:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am scum here i am either giving a townread to my scumbuddy for no reason (which is stupid) or giving a townread on a townie for "no reason" (as would be the case at that point).

I don't do either, especially when the counter-part of the argument is you, who is usually shitty to argue with just based on the fact that you post that much. In either of the scenarios i do not even know how Superbia is gonna follow up, so it is basically a bad play for me to call him town as scum (andd i actually like playing as scum in Resistance -- and i don't play bad).


Well, I guess we have different styles then But I think you said something similar in Skype too.. And you didn't really make many townreads in the VS game... So maybe that's a town tell for you.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:23 GMT
#314
On November 02 2015 22:16 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:41 Superbia wrote:
Xat&rest- Xat's initial post set me off. Saying something like "this is a nightmare for scum" has two results (from writer POV):
1. It distances you from "scum".
2. It downplays scum.

1. Is NAI. 2 is super weird from a town perspective, and leans me more towards mafia. I feel like if you were town and believed this you would've focused on the strength of town, rather than the weakness of mafia, and as a result, would've said something along the lines of "mafia gonna get #rekt #noqt" (or something less trolly). Regardless I feel like commenting on how "weak" mafia is is mafia indicative as it sets up for a lax game.

Now I already had a very real suspicion that you knew that this set up is not a "nightmare" for scum, as you have played resistance(/avalon) before (noted by you correctly associating my merlin comment with avalon). So that double begs the question why you felt the need to point out that mafia was "weak".

I also understand that there is no resolving this situation regardless of your alignment. We can't talk this shit out- since it my suspicion and your possibly-innocent post. I am going, however, going to be suspicious of you. Unfairly? Maybe. But we'll see how your day plays out. So far I don't really like how you've been soft-pushing my push on you. But that may be biased of me.


On the topic of rayn&rels:

I loved rayn's initial post of calling me town, this is exactly the type of opening I would expect out of town-rayn. I would love to hear some more depth behind his meta-read on Xat. But so far rayn is leaning town.


Rels I don't know about. Feels weird that he is literally postponing a read (and not evaluating him at all) on Xat until d3 or whatever (This is something I have done as scum before). The fact that he is also comfortable evaluating people (me, and partially rayn- although I understand rayn) based on interactions with xat feels scummy.

In fact, re-reading the order in which this happens makes me like him less and less. He starts off by going fairly aggressive against my side of the (now infamous) Xat/Super debacle, without giving an opinion on Xat. The fact that I'm nitpicking (your words) against Xat should be NAI, unless you have a town-read on Xat (which you don't). This is highlighted by the fact that if Xat were mafia in this instance, this type of pressure could make me look town, but since you shouldn't know Xat's alignment, you also shouldn't be able to voice a proper opinion on this. You then LATER say that Xat's alignment will become obvious later during the game (also scummy-esque).

So, Rels probably has TMI, and should never be included in any team.

Several things:
1 - "I loved rayn's initial post of calling me town, this is exactly the type of opening I would expect out of town-rayn. I would love to hear some more depth behind his meta-read on Xat. But so far rayn is leaning town." Agree
2 - What is your read now on Xatalos ?
3 - The problem I have is not just "nitpick" buzzword. It's:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 17:45 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:32 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think this game is a nightmare for scum?

On November 02 2015 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I think it should be somewhat anti-scum. In the way that IRL Resistance is pretty balanced, but here it's much easier for town to communicate properly than IRL, whereas the scumteam can't communicate at all like usual in forum Mafia.

On November 02 2015 08:39 Superbia wrote:
So now that we've correctly concluded that you don't believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. Why did you open with that?

LOL
"Is it a nightmare ?"
"Kinda"
"OK now that you said it's not a nightmare ..."
You misread something there bro.



Hah....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:26 GMT
#316
Rels, you think I'm currently completely unreadable? Really? That's what your earlier post implied.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:34 GMT
#321
On November 02 2015 22:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:26 Xatalos wrote:
Rels, you think I'm currently completely unreadable? Really? That's what your earlier post implied.

Now I think you're town. You're being active and you meddle with everything in the thread, exactly like in the game I'm hosting.


So why not include me in a team already...? >.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:39 GMT
#328
On November 02 2015 22:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:34 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:28 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:26 Xatalos wrote:
Rels, you think I'm currently completely unreadable? Really? That's what your earlier post implied.

Now I think you're town. You're being active and you meddle with everything in the thread, exactly like in the game I'm hosting.


So why not include me in a team already...? >.>

Well now I think it's a good idea to include you in a team (= the post before was when I was catching up.


Hmm....

So you didn't think my early posts were towny, but the latter ones are?

I think I've been playing the same throughout the game though.

Or...?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:44 GMT
#332
On November 02 2015 22:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:39 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:35 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:34 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:28 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:26 Xatalos wrote:
Rels, you think I'm currently completely unreadable? Really? That's what your earlier post implied.

Now I think you're town. You're being active and you meddle with everything in the thread, exactly like in the game I'm hosting.


So why not include me in a team already...? >.>

Well now I think it's a good idea to include you in a team (= the post before was when I was catching up.


Hmm....

So you didn't think my early posts were towny, but the latter ones are?

I think I've been playing the same throughout the game though.

Or...?

The thing is you meddle with everything going on in the thread. That wasn't evident at the start of the game, since, well, not much was going on.


Alright... Well, I guess I can see that.

How about the way you called Superbia's push bad while saying I'm a null read? If you didn't think I was town yet, shouldn't it be good to pressure me for reactions?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:44 GMT
#333
On November 02 2015 22:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Not really. Or i can, but it doesn't tell anything to you.
It basically has to do with what i have talked with him on skype after your game.

Now I want to know even more!


It's a secret
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:51 GMT
#340
On November 02 2015 22:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:44 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:41 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:39 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:35 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:34 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:28 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:26 Xatalos wrote:
Rels, you think I'm currently completely unreadable? Really? That's what your earlier post implied.

Now I think you're town. You're being active and you meddle with everything in the thread, exactly like in the game I'm hosting.


So why not include me in a team already...? >.>

Well now I think it's a good idea to include you in a team (= the post before was when I was catching up.


Hmm....

So you didn't think my early posts were towny, but the latter ones are?

I think I've been playing the same throughout the game though.

Or...?

The thing is you meddle with everything going on in the thread. That wasn't evident at the start of the game, since, well, not much was going on.


Alright... Well, I guess I can see that.

How about the way you called Superbia's push bad while saying I'm a null read? If you didn't think I was town yet, shouldn't it be good to pressure me for reactions?

You quoted the fucking post that I had a problem with ???
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 17:45 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:32 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think this game is a nightmare for scum?

On November 02 2015 08:35 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I think it should be somewhat anti-scum. In the way that IRL Resistance is pretty balanced, but here it's much easier for town to communicate properly than IRL, whereas the scumteam can't communicate at all like usual in forum Mafia.

On November 02 2015 08:39 Superbia wrote:
So now that we've correctly concluded that you don't believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. Why did you open with that?

LOL
"Is it a nightmare ?"
"Kinda"
"OK now that you said it's not a nightmare ..."
You misread something there bro.


Well, it was a dumb post by him.... But kind of like rayn's description of Superbia's read, it's not necessarily scummy, just wrong?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:54 GMT
#344
Hmm.... Well yeah, you're right that his posts there made no sense. Haha... Or at least not much. I think his initial read of me was worse though, but he kind of explained that recently.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:58 GMT
#349
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?


I think he explained 1 decently, but did he explain 2 btw? I mean saying that I said rolling scum is not nightmarish. Not that I think it even makes him scum, just wondering why you said both were explained?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 13:59 GMT
#351
On November 02 2015 22:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It basically has to do with how he approaches the game and how he gathers reads and what he does/doesn't do as scum. Obviously he could now "mimic" his townplay as mafia as he also knows we have talked about it but it would also give him away because he would have to say something that doesn't make sense from town perspective. And i don't see anything like that here.

OK TY. Xatalos does that make sense ? (I suppose scum!rayn wouldn't lie, but lets make sure)


Well, yeah, that's a pretty vague description, but I know what he means. I'd say so if it was wrong.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:02 GMT
#355
On November 02 2015 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:58 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?


I think he explained 1 decently, but did he explain 2 btw? I mean saying that I said rolling scum is not nightmarish. Not that I think it even makes him scum, just wondering why you said both were explained?

Yes he did. Initially after you argued with him about it.


Hm... Can't find it?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:07 GMT
#360
On November 02 2015 23:03 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:11 Xatalos wrote:
Rels seemed okay on activity and focus on interaction, town? Artanis and SL basically didn't do anything yet so null.


Rels is very active as mafia (reference: Drams, SOTW 2) and in SOTW I believe he also did the latter.

(This doesn't make you scum btw, I am just pointing the flaw in your argument and I don't recall you having played in either game.)


I'm not sure if I've ever played with Rels before. He's really this active as scum? He seems almost hyper-active

Well, I guess it's not impossible. His initial read on me was a bit odd and he there may have been TMI in his posts about me/Superbia.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:08 GMT
#362
Hmmm... Well, if he's this active, he should reveal himself with time anyway.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:13 GMT
#367
On November 02 2015 23:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:58 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:51 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think that's a really shitty reason to call anyone scum Rels.

On November 02 2015 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He didn't really say "yes", he said "kinda" which can basically read as "changing your opinion without no real reason".

That's a good reason.
1. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum would be nightmarish.
2. Superbia scumreads Xatalos for saying rolling scum is not nightmarish, when Xatalos said it was kinda nightmarish.

Yes and he explained why he said both of those things.
Why don't you prove why his explanation does not make sense from town point of view instead of arguing the same old thing?


I think he explained 1 decently, but did he explain 2 btw? I mean saying that I said rolling scum is not nightmarish. Not that I think it even makes him scum, just wondering why you said both were explained?

Yes he did. Initially after you argued with him about it.


Hm... Can't find it?

The post where Superbia says "now that we have concluded it's not actually nightmarish...."
There, as i said how i read that is basically "now you said something really dumb so let's prove how dumb that actually is". The fact is Superbia never uses that as a reasoning to scumread you, not there, not after. Or does he? Where does he say that?


I mean, he didn't use my stance "shift" to scumread me (as you described initially), but it was still weird to say that I didn't really think it was nightmarish when I said that it wasn't anyhow horribly unbalanced, but it would still be unpleasant to play as scum. Then he just says that I lied in my initial post or something..?? Again, I don't think that really makes him scum, just a stupid thing to post... IMO
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:14 GMT
#368
On November 02 2015 23:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:07 Xatalos wrote:
I'm not sure if I've ever played with Rels before. He's really this active as scum? He seems almost hyper-active

yes he is.


That's... brave of him
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:18 GMT
#372
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


Which game are you referring to?

I think he can get plenty angry as town too lol
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 14:29 GMT
#382
What's your read on me btw, HTS? Would be nice to hear your reads on every player before the team suggestion really.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 860
SteadfastSC560
TaKeTV 482
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 327
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins138
monkeys_forever29
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 164
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
FrodaN810
ceh9784
Beastyqt613
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .150
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 47m
Stellar Fest
18h 47m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.